Are there any good reasons to vote for Trump other than memes?

Are there any good reasons to vote for Trump other than memes?

""""""""Black Penis with Head Cheese dangling loosely""""""""

Leftist butthurt and salty tears.

He's more entertaining

Its 2016, entertainment is literally an addiction for us at this point.

Literally none.

No.

If you want to watch the world burn, Trump's your man.

He's running against Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt candidate to ever be nominated.

It doesn't matter. Shrimp and Pillsbury are the same politician.

>He's more entertaining

*other than memes

>le Democratic Republicans meme

1. He is not a globalist.
2. Op is a faggot

He is the only politician who isn't afraid to say the American people have been BTFO.

Hell, even if he doesn't do shit about it, at least he gave is giving us all the nod and giving the average American the chance to acknowledge we have a power level.

>1. He is not a globalist.
He has built a Trump tower in every fucking hemisphere.
>2. Op is a faggot
No u.

I'm pretty sure only white men without STEM degrees are getting BTFO.

The one and only reason Donald Trump should win the presidential election is to destabilize the current government. Time and time again great civilizations had risen and fallen because of attempts to remain the same throughout their existences which always leads to stagnation. What he actually does as a president doesn't matter, because the president doesn't really hold any power. These large presidential debates are a distraction to draw attention form what really matter - state and local elections.

>because the president doesn't really hold any power.

It's funny how Cred Forums only started saying this after Obama got elected.

I care about my family and friends who have two working hands. If you look at American history, two working hands and the will to use them used to allow anyone the chance to have a successful life.

Holy shit Cred Forums you're two different people since the debate.

Trump is going to win. No doubt. It's only the first among three. Let trump dish up more dirt. He's got all the tools.

>He has built a Trump tower in every fucking hemisphere.
>Not knowing those towers actually collect data and energy for his time machine

I hate fall. Too many goddamn leaves.

Your "two working hands" and your double digit IQ don't entitle you to shit, faggot. Get bent and eat shit.

>He is not a globalist
Of all the memes around trump I'll never understand this one. He's just another scumfuck business he'd sell America down the river if it was profitable.

Trump Ties anyone? Trump Furniture?

Resorts all over the world?

He personally benefits from globalism to the tune or hundred of millions a year.

Enjoy Canada.

>reality is somehow a meme
ZOG please.

Sure, as long as we hold niggers and spics to the same standard. Until then, we need jobs for people who are willing to work.

It's better than the United States of Mexico, you queerbo. Enjoy your nigger crime and pressing 2 for English.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

This, Hillary is so incredibly corrupt, she is too corrupt to jailcauss she has corrupted so many others. The head of the FBI is such because of her, the attorney general as well. She literally got people installed in the only positions that could take her down so that they are beholden to her and she knows that she is above the law.

Also Trump will make America great again.

>I don't care if I'm poor as long as I get to take the nigs and spics down with me!

>other than memes
fat fetishism

I personally didn't browse Cred Forums or delve into politics during Obama's election. I suspect the "change of opinion" is a flood of new individuals. For the record, watching the first presidential debate i was actually supporting Hillary for a while - until she said "the national minimum wage must be raised", completely stupid, minimum wage should be a local issue, ive lived in 3 different states, each with varying levels of the standard of living, minimum wage should be regional. But tell me because im a bit rusty, does the president even have that kind of power?

He's the real anti establishment candidate that makes politicians, elitists, celebs, and the other bourgeois fucking asshurt. If anyone is going to bring about real change it's him since he's not a politician and isn't anyone's puppet.

There will never be anyone like him ever again.

Having a hard time tonight?

>There will never be anyone like him again.

That's good enough for me to not vote for him.

CTR is the JIDF of 2016.

To keep a woman from being president.

It could be fun for a while to have this clown as a president. But at the end, everybody will be crying

Thanks for correcting the record Trumpfag.

a 16oz bottle of trump water may or may not be added to your account.

Get lost CTR.

>spain

fix your proxies CTR god damn
spain literally never posts here

>Having a hard time tonight?

Did you watch the "Debate" trump's ass got ravaged as predicted.

>mexico

Nationalist, patriot, making america great again, business savvy, the list goes on...

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

What's with all these Canadian and Australian shitposting?

>Not voting for memes

Look at the alternative. That's why. It's never been because he was a great candidate.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅15)̲̅$̲̅]

I'm mostly supporting him because I hate Hillary that much. I don't actually think he'll be a good president.

I do love the memes tho.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

this makes so much sense, oh lord. These fucking faggots are buttblasted because blue collars are a dying breed.

Not an argument
>bongistan.

CTR proxies
the smarter ones at least use english speaking countries

>fucking rednecks, get fucked
>but need mo money fo dem pograms

kys

pretty though talk for streetshitters.
i could honestly make you fags suck my dick once you meet me.

Corrupt Washington insiders are hijacking the country, working against our interests, and undermining our rights. Trump is a way to mess up their tea party. If you want to make a protest vote, he's the ticket.

I'm a STEM guy who worked dead end jobs to pay his way through college and not end up with any loan debt

and I agree that we need manufacturing jobs to come back to America so stupid people can make a living and actually contribute to society again.

Keeps Hilary far away from power.

>third worlders

okay then mexico bye bye

because he's not an effeminate muh feelings leftist faggot.

And who will do this "manufacturing" jobs, Stem guys, or inspiring rappers or "spics" give me an straight answer.

Nope.

Memes are a more than enough of a good reason

>voting trump to make yourself feel tough
kek

Inshallah brother.

He is not Hillary. He did not rig primaries against the will of the people. He does not own the media. You will get to swin in liberal tears for months.

Chinga a tu madre pinche wey. Soy puritito español.

Easy: low taxes, controlled immigration means higher wages and less crime.

Hillary is backed by femminists, sjws and niggers while trump is helped by kek and memes. Why shoud one vote for shillary?

Trumpfag shill, did you enjoy hour and a half of ruthless pegging.

Don't people from Spain say Catalan not Espanol?

Pro second amendment, pro law and order, not letting mudshit terrorists flood the country, against political correctness. Those four reasons are more than enough reason to vote for him.

is this nig nogger gonna come for my loli
I'll consider him if he understands what "shall not be infringed" means

>does the president even have that kind of power?
The President can veto laws, and can negotiate with Congress and generally serves as the party leader. If the President's party gets control of Congress, they'll usually consider that a mandate to implement the President's proposed policies. Such policies can sometimes be included in package deals such as budget agreements where the President threatens to veto the whole thing if they don't include certain clauses.

hillary= ww3 w/ russia&china

>Are there any good reasons to vote for Trump other than memes?
So that Christians in Syria don't get beheaded by Syria's post-Assad sunni rulers

>other than memes
Do you even need others?

Yes.

>CTR unironically believe the American billionaire, with a long history of patriotism, wants to be president just to sell the country.