Cred Forums unironically wants a man who admitted to not paying any taxes and hoping for the sub prime mortgage crisis...

>Cred Forums unironically wants a man who admitted to not paying any taxes and hoping for the sub prime mortgage crisis to happen to be president

You are the reason the white race is failing

What businessman interested in purchasing real estate wouldn't want the housing bubble to bust?

> how will you fix the wage gap?

Oh well I'm gonna lower taxes for millionaires and billionaires and corporations then I'll tax the shit out of stuff we import causing prices to get hella jacked up at Walmart.

> an outstanding plan sir. And how will you fix race relations?

Law and order, Mr. Holt! Law and order, and stop and frisk!

Hey how come pic related is never on the TV anymore?

I'm not electing a businessman I'm electing a president

You think the company that made your PC, Car, Phone, Appliances, your credit companies hell your bank even pays taxes? Apple is based in Ireland if you read their tax forms. White men don't pay taxes, why should we subsidise people telling us we are evil and why should I pay for Tyrone to get gold fillings and ebt?

Then his hopes while he was businessman should be irrelevant.

>Wearing a mic and being spoon fed answers
>Nothing but softball questions
>Audience filled with hand picked Clinton supporters
>Moderator heavily biased in her favor

AND
SHE
STILL
LOST

That's the fucking amazing part. She still lost. The DNC and the MSM is doing literally everything to pull for this decrepit bitch and she's still losing.

It's hilarious. Literally comedy gold.

Those actions were irrelevant then

>not realising we're in this for the Happening

>paying taxes you legally don't have to

Do you do this OP?

>what citizen with his own economic interests in mind would elect an egotistical, immoral, greedy and hateful billionaire?

>i don't understand why people think i'm a bad person! by the way, have i mentioned how i'm a gigantic racist?

Your right because after a month or so people wont switch to cheaper US alternatives for products? And yeah what's the deal with wanting to remove criminal elements from a community so it can feel safer and then start to be productive?

>racist
>on Cred Forums
huh. Didn't see that one coming.

Taxation is theft.

Anyone who does not have a problem with stealing from honest people deserves a bullet to the kneecap. Especially when they deem themselves morally superior for 'redistributing the wealth'.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

> ^ "then his past should be irrelevant"

Agreed!

Especially given his fair and reasonable secrecy over his tax returns which remain secret. (Fairly and reasonably)

Sssooooo .. ok! So. Given that his past work and transgressions are irrelevant .. why is he qualified to run again?

>on Cred Forums thinking racist is a shame word, and how is a proactive deganged black neighborhood a bad thing?

>2000+16 thinking taxes are a good thing and thinking taxes are something to pay.

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

you

unironically don't realize trump will never win the electoral college

which unironically makes moot all this great theatre

>Your right because after a month or so people wont switch to cheaper US alternatives for products?

I want to believe. But I'm 43. I watched my mom buy into Reagan's trickle down bullshit. It didn't work dude. Then, crack cocaine got invented and also the internet and the economy was saved yaaayyyy but basically if no crack and internet had gotten invented the world would have collapsed.

So. That's the problem with faith based trickle down theory.

What major corporations have committed to manufacturing, assembling, buying and selling American made products? Who's on board?

Look I get keeping ISIS plans a secret. Even taxes. Fair enough.

But your economic coalition? Naaawww .. you can give up names. Unless there are none.

Which corporations have pledged to create jobs if their taxes are powered and specifically what jobs will they create?

A big project requires a coalition, then due diligence, then execution. Not execution then faith.

> you are now aware that Donald Trump got so distracted tonight that he forgot to say "basket of deplorables"

> my god it could have been so easy

Tonight when Trump said "We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester and certainly cyber is one of them," I was like "that's what she said."

.. and it was the saddest thats-what-she-said joke that was ever told. :(