Trump admitted he "paid nothing in federal taxes"

The average Joe paid his tax share but Trump did not. Is this the end for Trumps campaign?
What does Cred Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_avoidance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_evasion
youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw
politico.com/story/2016/09/debate-caucus-trump-clinton-228757
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel sorry for him...............

dudes thinks he's a wiseguy

We won't feel sorry when you're jerking off your micro dick with your libcuck tears as President Trump is delcared the winner

from what i understand, legally you dont have to.

Nice misuse of quotation marks there leaf

It just shows that he's smart.
If you don't have to pay, then why would you?
US could use that kind of thinking in the white house.

He doesn't like how the government steals then wastes his money on stupid bullshit -- sounds pretty based to me. Good for him, I wish I was smart enough to figure out how to not pay my taxes.

I like how he complained he's always getting audited. Yeah, no shit you are.

probably end of his campaign desu, but the diehard alt-rightfags on this board are already shouting about how this makes him even more amazing in their eyes

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Why would anybody pay if they could use the law not to

>If you don't have to pay, then why would you?
MAGA!

Let them have their fantasy

This has been a bad night for CTR shills.

Even worse, he admitted he didnt pay people he hired !

>Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>trying this hard

I don't pay no sumbitchin taxes, naw.

>The average Joe paid his tax share
Not the poor. They don't pay any federal income tax and they use most of the taxes collected.

Everyone rich gets audited unless they are in government. Then the FBI issues "Red Flags" because Comey postpones the search warrants of her ring, allowing her to dispose of information...

ALSO SAGE CTR FAGGOTS

The average American does not care about his fucking taxes, they care about the character of the two nominees, and right now Trump is looking alot more real than $hillary.

Shill harder faggot, Hillary is being skinned alive. The normies LIKE YOU are going to start seeing what really happened this week. Then you will have to choose: Pride or Freedom from the Wicked Witch?

It's called business

It doesn't matter. He never broke a law and just worked within the system.

He said none of his rich friends get audited as much as him. They probably pay taxes though.

Worked the first time

Trump said at the end of the debate he would support Hillary if she is elected. He held back and will lose. 4 to 8 more years of Liberal cuckery for everyone!!!

Guys we backed the wrong guy, were fucked

>beginning of the end

Says increasingly nervous shill for the 527th time.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks your great isnt he great really the donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

You mean Hillary 'looks like a crook' and Trump 'is a real crook'.

Trump would have said "that is good business"

If i could hire an accountant to get me out of taxes i would be proud of it too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_avoidance
Is not the same as
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_evasion

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

He's done. He admitted he pays no taxes, and he admitted he stiffs his contractors. To working-class people, that makes him a deadbeat and a parasite. And oh look, those people are his core supporters. Not anymore.

Trump is finished. Stick a fork in him.

I don't get the CTR butthurt.

Is supposed to not avoid paying taxes? Is he supposed to look for ways to donate to our money wasting bureaucracy?

I don't remember a single one of you leftists crying about G.E. paying 0 dollars in tax when Immelt was propping up king googs.

I'm glad he doesn't because it shows that he is a clever businessman. Don't like that? Change the laws.

you are faggot-chan

Trump voters wants a feudal lord, not a president, so that won´t be a problem.

If I had $10,000, I would try at all costs to avoid taxes too.

If I had $10,000,000,000, and I try at all costs to avoid taxes to pay zero dollars, I'm a smart scumbag. Smart, but a scumbag.

Do not underestimate an American's ability to vote against his own interests.

>You mean Hillary 'looks like a crook' and Trump 'is a real crook'.
Trump committed made up crimes
Hillary committed real crimes
The fuck you smoking? Your fag PM isn't allowed to make weed legal

Working class people also pay others for services, if they don't think the service was good enough, they don't want to pay either.
If they don't have to pay taxes they wouldn't.
Why would they go against a guy for doing the same thing they would?

Facts don't lie.

And then he backtracks on it and claims he never said those things a few hours after the debate.

Absolutely fucking retarded.

>We won't feel sorry when you're jerking off your micro dick with your libcuck tears as President Trump is delcared the winner
i thought he said he wouldn't run for another election

but leaves do, until they get blown by an immigrant

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

>doesnt pay taxes
>thinks taxes are too high

>civil dispute
>a crooked act

Grow up leaf

>>thinks taxes are too high
for other people
Are you trying to be retarded?

He wont run as an incumbent for a second term? Link?

>design structure
>customer approves it
>gets built
>customer says it bad
>won't pay me
>uses it anyway
I wonder who it could be.

>second term
Still delusional, I see...

Well you're an absolute cucked retard if you give even $1 to the government that you dont have to. Corrupt bloodsucking thieves on every level

The same reason regressives continue to insist they could rack up debt on several credit cards. Then they will file bankruptcy and receive a bunch of free shit. I tell them to do it so they stamp their feet and throw tantrums.

It means he is better at following the law than you.

>Still
My first post, chief.
Still suffering from psychosis I see.

I hope he abolishes it, income tax is a joke in the first place, it makes people ever more trusting and dependent on government.

>design structure
>customer approves
>build it in a half-assed way that doesn't reflect the quality of the design that was approved
>customer says it's bad because it is
>docks pay because you're a lazy cunt that doesn't do the thing you said you would
>uses it anyway because its too late now and it's paid for.

fuck off

They are probably Jews.

I was talking about fat white neckbeards in general.

see

>architect
>builds things

It's a Mayweather vs. pacquiao scenario, but with two more fights going down
>pacquiao punches 5x for every 1
>Ref saves Mayweather and never calls him out for clinching
>Mayweather wins goys!
>Brought to you by Mayweather productions LLC.jpg

Dude i wish to god i could have stiffed some contractors in the past, i was a cuck and paid, but they did such shitty jobs multiple contractors multiple projects terrible terrible messes, one even stole money i had lying on a desk, i did confront him to get it back though.

Income tax should be abolished, and quality should improve, it's a god damn shame i have tools from the 20-50's that are literally better than high priced modern tools, shit ha went so down hill in america idiots like you dont seem to understand, try running a god damn business faggot, the regulations are unreal.

Just this week my electric bill was increased literally 48%, due to regulations and the lack of any real free market, i have absolutely no option but to pay it seeing as how their is no competition. The utility company i have sold out to a foreign company aka Canada, prices increase 48%! We need less regulation, more incentive's, i may have to sell off the whole damn business because of shit like this.

>some faggot does a paint and shine on the concrete floors in my poleshed
>he fucks it up three times, and finally gets it right the fourth time, after i have to force him to re-do it
i got my floors painted and waxed and they made zero dollars because of negligence nothing to see here except some ass-hurt contractor.

Congratulations for winning second place.

Here is your trophy Mr Trump.

A criminal charge against you for tax evasion and hate speech.

I get everything back, too.
People who don't donate to shit they care about instead of the Google-feeding slushfund are suckers.

if trump was going to jail for his taxes he would be there right now.
a fucking leaf.

The shills of pol are autistic and hypocritical

The irony that at the "little guy" level it's cheaper to pay a shitty contractor than argue it in court, but at a big level an everyman like Trump can say fuck off sue me to shitbirds

>Mr. Tesoro is a fine architect with great imagination and spirit
>He did a great job for me
>I really don't think I should pay any more because I spent too much on this building.

I start with the assumption that rich people have accountants smart enough to keep them from paying taxes. My jaded worldview actually makes me look down on the Clintons for paying a 33% personal tax because their fucking stupid for doing it.

>paid nothing in taxes
>isn't currently in prison
Isn't that what Americans should really be outraged over? Your choices are between a guy who took advantage of a broken system and one of the architects of that broken system.

Oj never killed anyone, and that 11 year old was never raped... believing in the court system fucking priceless

I love how the hardcore Cred Forumsacks ignored this salient point.

>shills
Who's paying them?

remember when Cred Forums was a libertarian board and believed taxes were theft?

I blame stormfags.

Most people know taxation is theft.
Not funding the government jew is admirable.

Trump doesn't pay for shills but you will pay for that wall

No, Legally, you do, he just likely lies on certain tax forms to take advantage of tax breaks because theres no legislation in place preventing him from doing so or even challenging him to prove it. (Not having to release his returns to the public who would actually investigate them)
Hes still not following the law but not in a way that can get him arrested.
Confirmed aussie doesn't know shit about taxes in the U.S.

Botnetted as fuck. WAs a part of the the rigging myself so that his stupid ass would do this. and rest on his fake laurels to fail in the next debate and seal his fate. Check the real voting polls tomorrow.

Again doesn't know shit about how taxes work in the U.S.
>All our tax dollars go to the fuckin poor this is bullshit
lol

Alright Ryan adams let the taxes go away and see how many federal jobs go away and how many homeless construction workers start flooding your streets.

so you can get your measly several hundred bucks a year back. Greedy piece of shit.

I think it's power corrupting people

we all talk of free speech and shit but many would love to see the left marginalized by the mainstream like the right is now and wish for a powerful right wing overlord to btfo liberals

some are willing to lick boot to get that

As far as I'm concerned as long as he didn't break the law, who gives a shit. It's smart. He wasn't a politician before so his only goal was to make more money which happens to involve reducing taxes as much as possible.
Now that he's running for office his goal is MAGA and he will similarly do everything to achieve that goal.

What is this leafstorm? Has Trudy unleashed his very own lidf?

Regular smart people can't afford to hire a team of tax attorneys and accountants. It's not like he found the secret loophole in Turbotax. It's a slap in the face to people who can't do something simply because they're not rich enough.

>so you can get your measly several hundred bucks a year back. Greedy piece of shit.

found the poorfag

if I had back what I paid in taxes this year I could employ several construction workers for quite some time putting an edition on my house

>Is this the end for Trumps campaign?
implying his "campaign" was anything more than an ephemeral meme, for lack of a actual republitard cadidate, to begin with

donald trump did more for the average joe than the average joes taxes did for him.

money in donald trumps hands benefits the nation more than money in the governments hands.

>Liberals are buttflustered because Trump stands for the average American but doesn't pay taxes like the average American
>implying the way our tax dollars are spent is popular amongst the majority of average Americans
>implying the majority of Americans even know what their tax dollars are spent on
>the government has made no efforts to make transparent State and Federal tax expenditures
>tfw you realize not paying taxes is the most American thing you can do at this point in history

>we shouldn't pay federal taxes
>BUT I WANT TO PAY FOR WALLS AND US MILITARY WITH FEDERAL TAXES

mexico is paying for the wall

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

If Trump is pres you bet your fucking ass you will be paying taxes. or we will MAKE you pay. Becuase we do need a wall, and we do need a military but we sure as shit don't fucking need to be giving 1.7 BILLION FUCKING $ to iran, so if Obama is pres, don't pay taxes. furthermore, IF TRUMP THINKS HE CAN RAISE MY FUCKING TAXES he better think again. I'm going fucking cookoo over this fucking taxes, you fucking shill vegan fagot beta cuck fuck, and if that fucker Trump think's he's going to fucking raise him, I will show him what the constitution is allabout muthafucka. Hilldawg wants it, she wants it so fucking bad, i can see lookin in her eyes, she wants to get '76ed just like king george, so she will raise my fucking taxes, you little spineless queer.

A fellow leaf that doesn't understand tax dollars being squandered. I'm the guy that pays your band teacher to give you a C for failing all year at "percussion."

can you post more about this sir?

do you like anime titties? would that entice you to post?

>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree
You mean all the ones plebbit and pol brigaded lol?

politico.com/story/2016/09/debate-caucus-trump-clinton-228757

Good. The fed uses our hard-earned dollars for nefarious means

town rapist