The_Donald mods are nothing but cucks. I got banned for posting a thread about how i was disappointed in the debate

The_Donald mods are nothing but cucks. I got banned for posting a thread about how i was disappointed in the debate.

welcome to 1 year ago.

its a jew run subreddit.

Those are reddit mods ya dingus.

Do you even know how reddit works you idiot?

It's not really the place to discuss your disappointment. They're pushing 100% positivity over there.

You can come here and we can all admit that Trump could have done much better. He missed some major opportunities to crush Clinton. Though I think the general consensus here is that he won.

Still, nobody's gonna freak out if you say otherwise. You certainly won't get banned for it.

Fucking pussies talk about free speech and being censored and they do the same shit.

That's it. I'm tired of both political parties. Let the end times commence. Kek wills it.

Did you get your fee-fees hurt?
Hurt enough to talk about it on another website?

I think he lost. I just finished watching the whole debate as i had to work late. He seemed scared to go after Clinton

>be redditor
>get banned

Did you read the side-bar?

Sorry bro but you are not seeing this right. You gotta understand we have no use for negativity in this fight. It is an all out war and any weakness will be used against us. I hope you understand, and if you don't, we don't want you.

A post saying im disappointed in Trumps performance at the debate is not trolling nor anti trump. For a sub that claims to always be censored by people they do it worst.

>going on reddit

You're not seeing this right. You cry about reddit censoring posts yet you do the same. Insteasd of responding with answers in change of a view you censor it.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Fair enough but the other user is correct about The_Donald they have strict rules against anything that look like concern trolling.

Its a defensive mechanism to protect against CTR and trolls.

that's fascism for you

>going to the_donald for discussion
You retard. That subreddit is purely for circlejerking

>say he lost here
>CTR CTR CTR

>thread is literally a redditor bitching about getting banned from reddit
>everyone agrees with him and admits to browsing reddit themselves

so Cred Forums just confirmed itself for most reddit board on the site.

That;s what you get for joining the right wing SJW movement. Like Cred Forums, they're really only interested in a pro-Trump Safe Space. If the Drumpfkins on Cred Forums could they would ban anyone with a different opinion.

It's not too late to join the Winning team. You can still enjoy Trumpcuck tears in November.

>pollack mad Trump will ally with Russia against him

Get fucked, third worlder.

It's supposed to be a safe space for trump supporters

Which is hilarious because the alt right is supposed to hate safe spaces

>reddit
>cucks
I'm so fucking surprised!

It'strue. However Clinton did nothing. She echoes platitudes and was vague about her plans.

The whole thing felt empty, but only Trump scored victories. He then proceeded to walk himself back and put himself on the defensive.

Clinton sat inert and scored nothing.

Im on a vpn and from the US. Go suck Angelas dick once the refugees get done training your mom.

Russia is fourth world

Thought that was germany and Sweden now?

>go to a circlejerk subreddit
>try to be a special snowflake
>surprised when you get banned
Next try going to a gay bar wearing only a speedo and ask us why you got raped.

>suggesting an unpopular opinion is 'special snowflake'

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

>reddit
pls go back and take ur alt right shit w/ u

>there is no bias on pol guys

Hey. Seriouslt. Ive always wondered. What good has Canada ever done? I mean nothing great has ever come from that country.

When you do it in a place where they don't appreciate dissent yes, you're either being stupid or looking for attention.

No he's right. I saw a chat log of a mod meeting and at least one of them is actually Jewish.

Cred Forums is reddit now thanks to these faggots

We have to fight fire with fire. If subreddits like /r/Politics censors, then we have to censor in the opposite direction.

This is an all out war, if we play fair, we will lose. Are you with us or against us?

Why would you even want to post there? They just constantly spout Cred Forums memes for no reason other than lmao memes