Newfag Trump supporting ex-lurker here, why are we letting Cred Forums get hijacked by fucking shills...

Newfag Trump supporting ex-lurker here, why are we letting Cred Forums get hijacked by fucking shills? New Clinton supporters posting threads, other Clinton supporters replying to their own threads, on the surface it looks like the entire population of Cred Forums has been converted from right to left overnight.

This was a planned raid on us, regardless of the outcome of the debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ6aHTngQEg#t=10.5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its fucking depressing but i havent lost faith. dont forget they only make kek stronger

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

You need a safe space buddy?

TRUMP IS WINNING STOP SHILLING YOU FUCKING KEKS

its okay dude theres other Cred Forumss to go to

once the election over these ctr shills and faggots will leave. We seriously need hiroshima to get some janitors to clean this shit up though

Namefagging ever...consider killing yourself.

They will shill till they aren't paid, a few will turn, the rest will leave, in the end we will be here, but they will not, Cred Forums is in a near constant state of being raided because of the election. The moment they leave it goes back to normal.

Bump

The shills are shilling for both sides, and have been for months now. Trump generals, shillary threads, it's all being generated by the respective candidates webmedia teams

this is y.

>changed name

normie kys

No, if you keep denying that Trump has nothing to learn is 100% perfect, he'll continue to go on stage and look like a rambling nutjob. This isn't the primaries. The president has to have mass appeal and Trump's shtick is getting old. He needs to stop biting on bait and fucking control himself. Otherwise he'll go down as the biggest buffoon in political history.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>why are we letting

We are not, CTR shills shitpost here to try and convince Cred Forums to switch to being a faggot.

>This was a planned raid on us, regardless of the outcome of the debate

Always is user. First debate was a setup, nbc mod protected the cunt

CTR doesn't exist. This is an alternative movement formed by the most Satanic and self-defeating of Cred Forumsack cucks. Bear with me.

Point: I actually think Cred Forums's rapid flip flop from Trump to Hillary is because people want America to fall and are willful cucks who want it to die. Let that sink in.

Supporting Hillary is a rebellion against American nationalism. They only want the """alt-right""" to keep rising so they can play victim role like they're doing here.

But that's not all.

These people are traitors. Simply ignore these losers. They are the ones trying to make all Trump supporters look bad on purpose, now they're turning against us by starting their own counter movement because they want to be LE CONTROVERSIAL/EDGY/CONTRARIAN XD. Face it, the silent majority wants Trump, now they too want to be their own minority because they are the degenerates who actually want things to crash and burn only for their "lulz."

DO NOT JOIN THIS MOVEMENT, YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE BY SAVING AMERICA BY VOTING TRUMP. OTHERWISE, YOU ARE BETRAYING AMERICA THROUGH AND THROUGH.

this happens from time to time m8, give it 48 hours and you can see how many posters are "converted" and how many are shills that came here

You can see they coordinated a response to automatically put it in the books for her. I'm watching it again right now. She really didn't do good. When asked what she would do she said go to her website or read her book; yet she had plenty of pre planned attacks for him.

He also took her for a ride and actually raised more points than the moderator. Trump hasn't gotten the credit because at points he rambled. A little fine tuning and her same approach in the next two debate will be taken advantage of

I disagree.

Trump did horrible this debate. But at least we can still persuade people not to jump on the new Clinton wave. They're the ones being lied to. If only Trump had properly exposed that witch for who she was with the emails and the Bill scandals. We'd have ZERO of these people here.

Sure sure.
I've heard the same thing about Olgino, and yet years later real Olgino-employed trolls started coming out and suing because they were not paid for their "work".
CTR is real, even if the name is fake. Technologically-backwards Putin isn't the first one to think of this.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

>(((CNN)))
>kek

The funny thing is Trump got 27% to 62%...27 is a bit high in a closed poll, suprised they didnt make it 10 to 90

It is part of a huge normie invasion on Cred Forums. Not only pol is affected.

I haven't seen a single person admit they work for Clinton on here unironically. That's why I think it's an actual movement on Cred Forums. Regardless, they're winning and likely going to come out the winner. We thought we could make this a bastion for national sovereignity, but no, it's like people want to lose out to globalism that will hurt us all. They are nothing but defeatists in the worst kind. They play smug, but in reality, they are soulless nobodies who are now wishing for the decline of the West through their activism.

It's psychological warfare

Go Hillary! Wait where's my paycheck?

It's a big day, so it's to be expected. Just ignore the shills, they're silly faggots

Who cares? If CTR is blowing money for it, AWESOME! If not, that's some pretty sad losers stumping for a rich lady who doesn't give to shits about them. Each and every one is a display of desperation. I love it. The more, the better.

fuck off

this is not a trump board and you need to go back to /r/thedonald

OP is talking about you. We can tell, you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ6aHTngQEg#t=10.5s

If you haven't noticed any shills in the last 3 years you are fucking blind.

This shit happened a while back and I stopped lurking. Came back a while ago and it had passed. I'm sure hillscum is pumping a ton of money into infiltrating us, mostly because they see us as "alt-right" which isn't true, but mostly because we are anti-establishment as a whole and can see she's a corrupt criminal that shouldn't run a country. Like the times before, it will pass.

Honestly we just ban all Hillary supporters and libcucks on this site

Make this a safe space for conservatives and Trumpfriends

but your the safe spacer you dirty nigger

But why?

We need also need to have registration like /r/the_donald and have mods who actually do their jobs and ban these Hillshills

The funny thing is that the Don couldn't possibly have sucked, it must have been the Jews all along. Good thinking

To push an agenda?

Embrace the shills, feed off them.

You have to remember for them shitposting is a mere job. For us it's a passion, a calling an obsession.

These fucking casuals must go home every night wondering why they even bother.

>thinking you have any power over the Cred Forums at large that loves to come in and rain on your hugbox any time Trump fucks up
Aw, don't worry, just keep throwing all your pennies into the fountain of Kek and they will all disappear. Not because of anything you did, obviously, but because they have better things to do the rest of the days of the year. But feel free to draw causal inferences where no causal relations exist; I know that's your specialty.

You mean like a place where dissent isn't tolerated? Where the circlejerk only continues. This promised land exists friends, in the safe space known as reddit

HONESTLY THEY FUCKED UP COMMING HERE, THEY WIL COME BACK, LIKE I DID, THEY WILL LURK MORE, AND THY WILL TAKE THE RED PILL.

>go on /r/politics

jesus fucking christ guys, the sheer amount of shilling and sliding is unbelievable. Their entire front page is clogged with anti-Trump shit and not even an ounce of Hillary criticism. Every single last thread is about Trump. Not even Cred Forums has ever been that extreme.

>why are we letting Cred Forums get hijacked by fucking shills

It's funny how the radical right says the exact same things as the radical left.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

They're pretty obvious.

This is why we need more OC.

The basic rule of Cred Forums is that anything which goes contrary to the consensus gets rewarded.

On reddit, comments which get more "thumbs up" are bumped and rewarded. This means that opinions which conform to the status quo and the popular narrative are what proliferate.

On Cred Forums the corollary to "thumbs" is "(you)'s". Whatever gets the most replies is what gets bumped and socially rewarded. Therefore this encourages the most out-of-bounds, un-PC, hyperbolic opinions to proliferate. This is why it's become a hotbed for unconventional ideas, offensive memes, and taboo ideologies. Cred Forums for example has embraced NatSoc wholeheartedly, Cred Forums loves doxing and raiding, and /k/ is a magical place where gunfags take dragon dildos up the ass.

Thus whenever there's a big happening, such as a debate, you always get hordes of people trying to troll for (you)'s by triggering people. Expect a lot of Hillary threads and CTR comments popping up out of the blue. No doubt with some basement dwelling weeb laughing his ass off at the enraged Cred Forumsacks feeding him replies

Done dumping for now.

Never forget your enemy.

They're on Cred Forums too

This has happened every time something happens in the election cycle. You will learn to spot the CTR shills

They're really blowing their load tonight.

I think they fucked up because this is not the right way to do it.

David Brock is wasting his money.

Say what?