Don't you realize that you're the inverse of the SJWs? Shrill and delusional, reviled by anyone with common sense

Don't you realize that you're the inverse of the SJWs? Shrill and delusional, reviled by anyone with common sense.

OP is a faggot

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>tfw I'm too intelligent to respond to this thread.

>Shrill and delusional
More like synonymous, user
Cred Forums is Nega-Tumblr

>extremists are not retarded
wew lad

I'll tell you what I do realize.

You were fucked by your own father and loved it.

We are gods counter balance to the evil SJW movement

except you're minuscule and irrelevant
[spoiler] like your penis[/spoiler]

>liberals
>free speech

pick one you reddit crossover faggot

> using best cat to shill

Good civic minded citizens support a candidate that they think will do a good job. You nuts are practically worshipping Trump, just like SJWs worship Hillary.

Project Mockingbird is still effective, I see.
+1 bilderberg credit 4u

>tfw i'm the boss of this thread

People who are into extreme politics, whether left or right, are always the dregs of society.

I wish I was a superior centrist like you OP :)

>spoiler tagging on a non-spoiler board

instant crossboarder give away

back to Cred Forums or Cred Forums

Well, you can be. You just need some context in your life, step away from Cred Forums from a lil bit friend

That's why so many are on here shilling today then.

Do sjws worship hillary? I'm pretty sure we worship the God Emperor far more than they support hillary. Do tumblr even like hillary?

Ahhh thank you. You're truly enlightening me right now. I hope one day I'll be a superior thinker like you.

They do but its insincere. They do because they're jealous of your sincere adoration. But that;s just cause you're mentally ill and so are they

>left wing fascists
>liberals

pick one

American liberals tend to be against the 1st amendment, so I don't see what the discrepancy is here.

And funded by Luckey Boatwanker TurdGobbler Handjob Palmjob Luckey and his 700 million faggoty shits

It helps if you don't live in Russia... theres not a lot of good, healthy civic thought going on there. Mostly thugs and dimwits.

>average people have common sense

Mentally ill people usually don't recognize healthy, common sense. Cause they don't have any.

We are just fans of chaos and great admirers of dystopia.

Anyone would rather seeing Israeli soldiers taking your country instead of niggers running rampant.

Ahh yes my mistake. Thank you Amerigod for enlightening me on the superior thinking abilities of the American centrist.

OP's mad his cuck candidate got blown the fuck out

>tfw too intelligent to respond to your response.

Oh... you're setting up proxies to mask your identity/location? You're either up to something illegal or you have some serious paranoid schizophrenic tendencies. I recommend seeking help.

>leftists do retarded shit
>normal people oppose it
>(((retards))) claim it's two sides of the same spectrum

was opposition to the holocaust as bad as the holocaust?

Is the war against ISIS as bad as ISIS?

Is your autism as bad as the doctors treating it?

do you get the point?

>liberals
Again, stop calling these radical retards "liberals".

>protecting your identity means you're a criminal

I thought you were a superior centrist. Aren't you supposed to support things that are for the people?

America only has radical liberals, which is what I'm implying. Classic liberalism is dead in the US.

>spoiler

here's your (You) Cred Forums crossboarder

now kill yourself you annoying manchild

>le radical meme

there is no such thing as "radicals". it's news speak to excuse guilt from groups whose members act retarded and do retarded things.

le ebin moderate middle of the road sensible guy

Uguu just because you point out that not everything has an equivalent inverse you want me to believe that this necessarily does. But wait you didn't explain how it makes sense here. Kind of like what Trump did during the debate...

>liberals
Actual liberalism is not dead, it's the extremists who want us to believe that it is dead.

you're the one with the retarded theory, you're the one who owes an explanation ;^)

Why does this cat like cooked chicken, how did he evolve that? Explain that atheists

The two things required to be a liberal: must believe in liberty and equality.

>liberty
Most liberals believe in taking away liberties (guns, free speech, etc.)

>equality
Most liberals believe in equity more than equality (giving disproportionate benefits to disenfranchised groups rather than treating every group equally)

If you can't even get those two concepts correct, it's not classic liberalism.

I never called these faggots liberals. They are not. They are the exact opposite. Stop calling them liberals as they want you to, it's part of (((the game against liberty))).

I bet it would completely blow your newfag minds if you knew how much SJWs learned their shit from us.

You mean a conservitard?

Notice the look in the cats eye, eager and excited. Notice his tongue out lickin his chops, preparing his mouth for the succulent chicken. Notice his alert posture and pricked up ears, scanning for an opportunity to tuck into that succulent chicken. Notice his thick fatty body, clearly one that was previously succeeded in getting his chicken.