Does Cred Forums support israeli settlements at the west bank? why or why not?

does Cred Forums support israeli settlements at the west bank? why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eilabun_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafr_Bir'im
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iqrit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

it belongs to israel anyways

We kinda ran out of space. So, yeah. We do.

who cares about muslims, the jews can exterminate them, i don't care, FUCK JORDAN FUCK THE WEST BANK AND FUCK THE GAZA STRIP, FUCK MUSLIMS

If the Jews have a homeland that keeps them out of our countries I don't see the problem.

I'd give them the whole of middle east.
sell them weapons and let them claim it by war.

I don't support either.

Jews and Muslims are the cancer of the earth.
Every global problem has been caused by one or the other and the Jews are even working together with the Muslims for the islamisation of western countries.

Why would I support even one these pieces of shit?

I support nationalism for all people.

I honestly just don't care. The Jews can do whatever they want, they won't get any protest from me.

Yes, take the whole fucking thing and be done with it already. I can't stand to hear either side whining about it.

sounds about right

No, the Israeli settlements need to be larger and more aggressive otherwise Muslims will continue to rule the middle east.

Ambivalent. Hate jews and muslims about equally.

As long as they're alright to the Christians

oy vey

yes

no

Jerusalem is the eternal capital of the Jewish people and Israel is the eternal homeland of the Jewish people. Everybody knows this.

OY VEY, SHLOMO, YOU DAMN DIRTY SANDNIGGER LOVER, SATA-- I MEAN GOD WILL ABANDON YOU IF YOU KEEP ACTING THIS WAY

I don't. The ME should be colonies

Hating both sides is the patrician thing to do.

>hating humans
Satan please.

That piece of land has always been under Christian or Islamic rule, and both gave liberty to both religions in it because of its value.

But the fucking skypes managed to steal weapons and money from us to keep it for their selves.

>it was british not "palestinian"
so was Canada, your point?
>to arabs this was not enough clay
considering Jews only owned about 3% total and the arabs were getting kicked off their land for no reason, damn right it wasn't "enough"
>palestinians werent recognized as an ethnicity
Right, it wasn't that they wanted to unify as a pan-arab state.
The eternal homeland of the Jewish people is Hell (John 8:44)

>israelis wanna kill this

Very sad. Israelis need to wake the hell up.

>he supports lebensraum for Israel, but not for the country he lives in
And people wonder why Jews are considered disloyal.

Both the turks and the brits had signed the Balfour declaration and incorporated it into the peace treaty for ww1. Also still better than Pakistan, which no "peaceful" Muslims protested even slightly. Plus, Muslim Arabs can go to the other 20 countries they have, while Jews would be stateless.

Yes

Wtf? Now I hate Israel.

They beg weapons and money from us so they can steal from the arabs.
>oy vey, those evil auntie semites are persecuting us! please help!

Jews always steal from those weaker than them, and beg from those stronger than them. Lately jews have realized that they can beg the strong to attack the weak on their behalf.

>Lately jews have realized that they can beg the strong to attack the weak on their behalf.
Literally Trump.

quit fucking spamming this on all the threads

Yep
also, God's chosen people, etc.
yes, I'm a cuck for believing (((them)))

>This
Fuck the kicks, you are not a true Cred Forumsack if you support the "settlements"

Yes. Israel won the territory in a war. "Palestine" is a bullshit liberal fantasy invented to help satiate their desire for more victim-stories.

>Balfour declaration
I'm gonna have to stop you there. This is the Balfour Declaration Can you read the second part of the last paragraph for me?

Jews were NEVER promised rule over the land of Palestine (and Mandatory Palestine's borders didn't even exist at the time of the Balfour Declaration) The area was instead to be under Arab rule according to the McMahon-Hussein correspondence which was considered a binding treaty. But of course all that went to shit with the Sykes-Picot Agreement.

My point is, citing the Balfour Declaration is meaningless in this context since it actually goes against the idea of exclusive zionist control.

to be fair israelis arent to pretty either

It has nothing to do with the fact that Islam is a death cult that has started a major conflict with every single religion that it's come in contact with. It must be those pesky Jews with their one country. No way it's Muslims, with their 1b+ population and literal death cult.

>It has nothing to do with the fact that Islam is a death cult that has started a major conflict with every single religion that it's come in contact with.
to be fair if I came in contact with hinpoos I'd start a war with them too
Hindu Kush genocide was 100% justified

repost that infograph i didn't get to see it before it got deleted it was literally loading must have had some truth on it

The text of the letter was published in the press one week later, on 9 November 1917.[3] The "Balfour Declaration" was later incorporated into both the Sèvres peace treaty with the Ottoman Empire, and the Mandate for Palestine. The original document is kept at the British Library.

Literally copied off Wikipedia, do you even try Mahmoud?
I'm zoroastrian, not Hindu and you're a Muslim, not an aussie.

That being said you still haven't shown me a single religion Muslims haven't started a conflict with.

So why is everything the problem but the muslims?

>Arab Israeli detected

>a single religion Muslims haven't started a conflict with.

Themselves!

…wait

Did you read it? Tell me what it says about the existing non-Jewish communities.
Tell me a single religion Jews haven't started a conflict with. Not that Israel treats Christians any better.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eilabun_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafr_Bir'im
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iqrit

Makes sense that a parsi would defend the yids, since the Talmud is just a ripoff of Zoroastrianism anyway. You and Jews are the same, you both worship the devil.

Israel is following realpolitik doctrine, and if I were playing the world's best grand strategy game under these circumstances, I'd make the same moves.
They are simply doing everything right, as much as we are getting mad about it. They are winning with what little they have.

Takes land from Jews, fucks up greenhouses.

Yes jews have more historical and religious reasons to be there, fuck muslims. I'm unsure how you guys can be against israel and muslims at the same time.

>I'm unsure how you guys can be against israel and muslims at the same time.
Skype detected.
They're both subhuman non-whites, they BOTH deserved to be gassed. It's just the Jews are more of a threat than Muslims. The muslim hordes are only migrating because the Jews opened the gates for them and spread the white guilt.

>Tell me what it says about the existing non-Jewish communities.

Irrelevant since they didn't want to go along with the plan anyways and actively went against the UN by attacking Israel.

Judaism and zoroastrians, Hindus and Buddhists have all lived in peace. Abrahamic religions are just literal nigger tier in general. Judaism is just the least niggest. Also not a parsi, my grandparents came here in the 20s.

>jews have more historical and religious reasons to be there
Both have about the same (false) religious reasons to be there, neither of which should matter to anyone who isn't a jew or a muslim.

I'm not sure what world you live in where jews are a more direct threat. Muslims are tearing shit up and flooding countries with their shit. You are just blaming jews for cultural marxism, which can easily be toppled once it gets to extreme, which you are starting to see the blow back now.

Palestina was never a country to begin with. It was just various Arabs from various Arab countries that lived on British ground. Any 'expansion' of Israel you see on the map is just Israel taken back what was given to them by Britain

>I'm not sure what world you live in where jews are a more direct threat.
With jews out of the picture, Muslims are a simple cleanup job.
With jews still around they will cockblock you at every turn as you try to kill the shitskin hordes using their army of usefull leftist idiots.

It's smarter to kill the puppetmaster before going after the puppets.

Now gas yourself, kike apologist.

>Irrelevant since they didn't want to go along with the plan anyways and actively went against the UN by attacking Israel.
This was after the kikes decided they were gonna ethnically cleanse "their" portion of the land. Towns like Deir Yassin declared neutrality and didn't attack anyone, but the kikes raped and slaughtered them anyway. Why do they get to get away with it?
>Abrahamic religions are just literal nigger tier in general.
Excuse me?
At least we can go out in the street without stepping in human shit and bits of corpse that the vultures ripped up.

No the jews have 2600 years over the mudslimes of historical ties. Even if you aren't religious you have to respect their right to wanting their ancestors lands, just like you guys complain about muslims tainting european land.

I'm not sure how i'm a apologist when I think they have a greater right to that land. There is a difference between the globalist agenda and the israel agenda. I'm against globalism, i'm ok with the kikes having their own country.

All of Palestine belongs to Israel, retarded muslims deserve nothing.

>i'm ok with the kikes
Of course you are, kike apologist.

like why can't we all just get along?

The thumbnail you posted makes it look like an ear of corn is getting husked in reverse.

I'd just go "Fine, you know what, NO ONE gets it. It's now neutral territory controlled by the UN, governed by the UN, and it's where all the refugees are going to go. Fuck the both of you."

They should kill more Muzzies.

>so was Canada, you point?
The point is they were never a independant state, you dumb fuck.
If you get BTFO in a war, you lose any claim you had on any piece of land
If people who only owned 3% of Palestine wiped their asses with Arabs, they deserve to drive out any people there, Thats fucking embarrassing

I can't decide which I hate more. The creator of all evil, or their worst creation?
We should just nuke all of the middle east desu.

Would rather see Jews own the Middle East than Muslims.
One tricks us out of money, the other blows us up.
I know which I prefer.

>kike apologist.
Implying he's not a kike himself

I hate jewish mentality that they are god's chosen people.

Of course, at least they use the land and don't live like 1400 years ago.

>I know which I prefer.
Neither?
You DO know that the kikes are the ENABLERS that are letting in muslims to blow us up right?
Without their subversion Europe wouldn't be full of faggy "REFUGEES WELCOME" liberals who hate their country and race.

Without jews there is no muslim problem.