How can people NOT vote Hillary?

She's amazing

She's funny

She's the MOST QUALIFIED candidate in history

She has the best resume of anyone in the country

She's honest

She has integrity

She's strong

She's shattering glass ceilings (how cool would it be to have a woman President?!?!?)

Respond ITT if you are #WithHer!!

Hillary is amazing. I can't wait for her to be President. She is incredibly qualified.

This 100%

You can tell CTR from regular shitposters because regular shitposters are actually funny. Only a Clinton supporter would be so unoriginal to make such weak bait. But here is a ( You ) anyway because you need it.

This is so true OP thank god someone said it!

Upset that Drumpf got SCHLONGED tonight, are we?

(YOU)

Drumpf

Into the trash it goes

>He supports Drumpf

Into the basket of deplorables you go.

I'm totally for her now i've been convinced

sage

tits or gtfo!

Fucking Melbourne cunts, I swear. You people seriously need to be sent into the desert to die.

It seems an exaggeration to say that she's the most qualified presidential candidate in history. Take a look at John Quincy Adams, for instance. And, incidentally, it's worth noting that JQA, who was astoundingly qualified, ended up being mediocre at best in the office of POTUS.

Further, while Trump is a dismal failure of a nominee, this does not mean that Hillary is some kind of amazing candidate. To allow it to appear so is to buy into the false binary that our repulsive two-party system creates. She is status quo to the max: a constant panderer, tied strongly to corporate interests and the military-industrial complex, and pretty bad at running campaigns (she almost lost to the once-unknown Bernie Sanders and is now neck and neck in the polls with an insane piece of shit in the form of Trump). Both of the major party candidates are turrible [sic] and supporters of both should do themselves a favor and stop denying it.

>How can people NOT vote Hillary?
By not voting for her.
>She's amazing
Mr. Clinton would say otherwise if he had to cheat on her.
>She's funny
People aren't laughing WITH her.
>She's the MOST QUALIFIED candidate in history
Big deal, you can be a Ph.D. in sucking ass and call it a "qualification"
>She has the best resume of anyone in the country
For her demographic, maybe, are shriveled up old cunts in high demand in your country?
>She's honest
Are you really an Aussi?
>She has integrity
see above
>She's strong
Dams are strong too, if only to prevent a flood raping the fuck out of your city.
>She's shattering glass ceilings (how cool would it be to have a woman President?!?!?)
I wish agent 47 would shatter a glass ceiling while she was standing under it.
>Respond ITT if you are #WithHer!!
See you #6ftunder in a couple months

REMINDER: CTR DOES *NOT* EXIST

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>Countries with corrupt shitty leaders are all for Hillary

I mean, It's obvious she is gonna win by rigging it and get away with it because she will be the one paying off the people looking into it.

I wouldn't ever vote Hillary, But the choice is gonna be

[ ] Hillary
[ ] Not Hillary, But this is rigged to vote for Hillary anyway

#ReadyForHillary

PROXYFAGS ARE CANCER

>Funny

Ignore, hide, sage goes in all fields

This 1000%

>Flag
Honestly people, it's the first thing you check these days

>Slaughters children in 3rd world countries
>"I've worked a lot with children!"