Why dont you consider hispanics white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans#Race
youtube.com/watch?v=sKjUz3KlxuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

one drop rule. this also means americans aren't white

Statistics will say white crime in increasing....

>HAHAHAHHAHA LOOK AT ME I'M LE WHITE XDDDD

Fucking shame.

Kekkk

LOW IQ.
NO AGENCY.
SAD!

I hope her farts are huge.

Because all the Hispanics in the US are Indians or mullatos

I think we've just found one of the reasons non-white girls don't get found as often.

Some.

Half of the Hispanic/Latino population in the United States self-identifies as white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans#Race

Because Mexican Americans don't consider themselves Americans. Can't have it both ways

If Mexicans consider themselves white, that term has lost all of its meaning

Spanish people is not white. We can get tanned even if we are blonde ,with blue eyes and ghost white, except for some unique families that are pure white by inbreeding during 800 years.
Taken so....how the hell do you ask that question ?
You will be a wetback for life. You look like the milky version of the son of a chink and a google. You are not white.
But it is your life and I am pretty sure you may have something interesting to do.
Enjoy it becouse there are no second chances.

Why do people care about being white in 2016?
I've never considered myself white. In the 90s I considered myself spanish/mediterranean. I've never felt conected with the rest of Europe. I'd thought it'd be the same with mexicans about the US.

I really think this "whiteness" stuff is an idea planted in our heads so we fight instead of cooperate.
Who cares about who's white or not? We should help each other in erasing the effects and causes of the globalization because it's in everybody's interest.

We are aryans, like danes, but whiter

>be me
>be mostly hispanic
>born with hitler youth blonde hair
>blue eyes
>skin whiter than snow
>be gorgeous bone-structure

Stay butthurt my friend, if reincarnation is the reality, you may be lucky enough to have the triad traits in the next life, but for now don't crab bucket me and the rest of the humans.
>Pro-tip: Hispanics and Latardos are two different things.

Why should I care that pic related identifies as white?

How many kids are going to die at the hands of abductors due to PC culture?

It's important to educate retards, even though it's a vain effort.

>pic related

So does half of Brazil. But that doesn't mean they are.

Mestizos are white when the perpetrators of crime, but minorities when they're the victims of them.

You yanks sure do love pissing about with your own criminal statistics.

I actually used to consider hispanics (mexicans) kind of like whites....until I worked with them and was around them for a while, and I realized most of them are huge racists who hate whites and have a supremacist attitude. Then I realized they put their used shitty toilet paper in the waste basket instead of the toilet and I was disgusted by them. :)

I also have no idea why some of them act like tough guys, since they're so small. I have never once in my life ever been intimidated by a mexican. They're just funny to me.

Thinking of going to mexico and brining home a latina to nake 3 kids with, thoughts?

Fuck, I hate the tp thing. They say it's because the toilet get stuck. Makes me want to fucking vomit.

Their blood has been too greatly diluted with Indian blood.

The sad reality is that America will become like Mexico if the globalists aren't stopped and we don't start the 4th Reich.

hispanics aren't white....Spanish people (as in "europeans from spain"....Are white.

That's Spanish for ex
youtube.com/watch?v=sKjUz3KlxuM

Both look European to me.

Then again..does "hispanic" even exists ? isn't that an american expression ?...I don't think it's even a race. I think it's the label americans give to anyone who speaks spanish or shares a similar culture...(meaning the all of south america)... I've noticed that a significant portion of Argentina could be considered as white.