You told me she would shit her pants tonight Cred Forums

You told me she would shit her pants tonight Cred Forums.

Where's the shit Cred Forums?

I WAS PROMISED SHAT PANTS

>the release of seratonin
It's not just seratonin that's released idiot, there are a number of neurotransmitters.

there was a get on shit pants
she didnt
is kek just teasing us or is he a lie?
i need answers pol!

>he fell for the meme magic crap

Kek died tonight. Just look at how there's no Kek threads being posted anymore.

this is madness!!
Kek is surely up to something! My faith is restored!
Praise kek!

shit ran down her thigh... into a bag.

I'm deeply embedded in the Clinton campaign, real deep, so deep I happen to know that she wore depends at the debate last night, and shit herself. I know because I helped clean her up

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

We didnt know about it because she wears high-end diapers.

Didn't you see the cut of her jacket? They knew they had to cover it.

Wouldn't be surprised if adult diapers though.

In diapers, no-one can notice you shit.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Trump dominated

Trump stumped himself. It's over.

>being this much in denial

She employs matter transporters to """"beam"""" her waste away from her body and into a sealed receptacle kept near her at all times. Sometimes it malfunctions as it is experimental technology, but not this time.

IGNORE ALL LEAF POSTER
>IGNORE ALL LEAF POSTER
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
IGNORE ALL LEAF POSTER
>IGNORE ALL LEAF POSTER
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
IGNORE ALL LEAF POSTER
>IGNORE ALL LEAF POSTER
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS