Brit/pol/ no active thread edition: what the hell is going on?

Making a thread cause there isn't one
>youtube.com/watch?v=VG94GJT8okE

Deutsche bank is going down
NONE OF THEM CRASH LIKE DBK
>uk.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=FRA:DBK

Compulsory banter vid
>youtube.com/watch?v=yMwoMRC36_E

Thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=adNk7S4j8GA

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2016/sep/26/deutsche-bank-share-price-lowest-mid-1980s
wsj.com/articles/deutsche-bank-shares-drop-on-fears-of-capital-raising-1474881370
politico.eu/article/boris-johnson-uk-will-help-turkey-join-the-eu/
multiplayerchess.com/#!/b7f2xiq7o8xu
multiplayerchess.com
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/13/boundary-changes-tories-ruthless-gerrymandering
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/wire-donald-trump-ahead-hillary-clinton-electoral-college/
vox.com/2016/9/26/13057850/donald-trump-polls-winning
tune.pk/video/6385248/mehdi-hasan-says-non-muslims-live-like-cattle-and-homosexuals-are-like-paedophiles
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806967/Police-Officer-investigated-telling-pro-Kurd-protester-don-t-tell-country-clashes.html
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/commonwealth-freedom-of-movement-organisation-wants-free-movement-between-uk-canada-nz-and-australia/news-story/8cec148ebbaa3ebe6c9bea3b2aca6b22
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37471933
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/26/why-isnt-labour-debating-brexit-at-its-conference
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37468209
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/26/labour-left-traitor-mps-deselections-jeremy-corbyn/
express.co.uk/news/politics/714406/Owen-Jones-Labour-immigration-concerns
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/09/the-worlds-fixated-on-trump-but-hillary-could-drag-us-all-into-a-catastrophic-war-writes-peter-hitch.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/714793/Boy-11-pleads-guilty-raping-child-aged-seven-Britain-s-youngest-rapist-Blackpool
bbc.co.uk/news/education-37474705
politico.eu/article/turkish-town-promises-to-sacrifice-many-sheep-in-boris-honor/
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/26/UPICVoter-state-polls-Donald-Trump-ahead-of-Hillary-Clinton-in-Electoral-College/3941474908310/
youtu.be/wZ9J-dxEgY4
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/780711849587335168
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37481070
youtube.com/watch?v=WQecSS5ribM
youtube.com/watch?v=v2L-93R-jEc
twitter.com/graciemaybe?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
uk.tradingview
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
youtube.com/watch?v=8j3KXg0b7UY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Missed the Trump Clinton debate, what happened?

trump was shit tbf, im a trump fan

the debate was pretty boring ngl. not as good as our british debates

nige is still the undisputed king of Cred Forums

>Deutsche bank is going down

>theguardian.com/business/2016/sep/26/deutsche-bank-share-price-lowest-mid-1980s

>wsj.com/articles/deutsche-bank-shares-drop-on-fears-of-capital-raising-1474881370

Yes, Germany..... Yes.........

Send all of those jobs over to Britain..... Yes...............

will mummy may stop being anti neet and supply us all with free chicken tendies

What did he mean by this?

>will mummy may stop being anti neet and supply us all with free chicken tendies

Corbyn is the Neetbux candidate I thought

Old thread died because of CTR invasion.

so i will vote for mr corbynite

Trump lost, get over it. This is a British politics thread.

Aren't the Tories gerrymandering the country to permanently rig the elections in their favor so that Labour never again wins a majority?

basically every government does that

labour did it last time they were in too

Well Labour spent 13 years importing millions of brown people to give themselves a permanent base of voters. It's only fair to even the score.

Aren't the Tories being more brutal about it though?

I'm gonna assume this is going to fuck is over as well though. Then again a good economic collapse is just what Germany needs after importing all those poor "refugees".

I am not criticizing it, just making inquiries to understand it fully.

what this guy said
labour literally destroyed our demographics and our culture just to try and win elections

Top Bants
Perfidious Albion rides again

>Boris Johnson: UK will help Turkey join the EU

politico.eu/article/boris-johnson-uk-will-help-turkey-join-the-eu/

/brit/pol chess tourney

multiplayerchess.com/#!/b7f2xiq7o8xu
Join my game

Put your ID in the nickname box
Make your own game at
multiplayerchess.com

>The Tories are using the boundary changes for ruthless gerrymandering

>Owen Jones

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/13/boundary-changes-tories-ruthless-gerrymandering

>MFW those salty Labour tears become the source for all of the water in the Thames.....

A-are they doing this to spite the mainland?

AHAHAHAHAHA!

trump was on defensive most of the time and missed out on tons of good opportunities to bring up emails, clinton foundation etc

he treated it more like a rally but he should be good on the other debates after he learns his mistakes

he got rekt on taxes and birth issue and tried to defend himself too long compared to clinton who was rarely ever on the defensive

Trump was OK for first half, Hillary BTFO Trump in second half.

This. Two party democracies are shit

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

UKIP and Tories? Might not be so bad.

Rip Trump.

>ucuck
dear oh dear

we all know why are nige left

>>>>>>>>>>get out

this is brit pol

alternatively if you're a real nip then post pics of ur sister 18+ only, thanks

>Sept 26, 2016

>Wire: Donald Trump Ahead of Hillary Clinton in Electoral College

>Trump leads in Florida (1.8 percent), Iowa (2 percent), North Carolina (2.5 percent), Ohio (1 percent), Pennsylvania (1.3 percent) and Virginia (3.4 percent).

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/wire-donald-trump-ahead-hillary-clinton-electoral-college/

>Hillary Clinton’s Electoral College lead could be vanishing, according to new polls

>vox.com/2016/9/26/13057850/donald-trump-polls-winning

>this is brit pol

Americans saved your island from certain destruction, and we guard it still. We earned the right to be here.

To be fair they ain't drawing up the new electoral map i hear , its the electoral commision i think but it will have the affect of fucking labour over , who knows how it would affect UKIP tho

>he doesn't know about Britwizard taskforce keeping his nation safe from space lizards

I'd say we're even

>tfw 5 hours of sleep

i told a nip who was talking about trump to go away because this thread is for the discussion of british events

you can stay if you talk about uk stuff. the rest of the board is talking about trump already

>two blokes on the bus discussing us election
>'i don't know much about trump but i hope clinton doesn't win'
W A L E S

were you going to kfc to get some tendies?

It's an independent commission. The boundaries haven't been updated for over 20 years. Some pretty high level Tory cabinet ministers like David Davis and priti Patel are affected too.

On my way to work lad
10-4 comfy hours

Your pilfered the empire's wealth during and after the war.

>no active thread edition: what the hell is going on?
You don't need a thread at all time you bufoon. That just encourages circlejerking like on Cred Forums.

Is it true that pretty much all of the Sikhs voted to Brexit?

I know user. Same here. Nightmares/depressing recurring dreams that woke me up and left me shitty

I was watching the trump debate but I'm back in at uni at 9am tomorrow, so I thought I'd wake up early today so there's no pain tomorrow

>watching Sky News
>they have some people on who watched te American debate
>some stupid sounding cunt of a woman is on it
>"Hillary looks presidential, she's smart, she has experience and... she's a woman! Hahaha, I'd vote for her"

Can you imagine the fucking shitstorm if it was a man who said that about Trump?

>Well he's a man so he has my vote

Anyway, American politics is one big meme. It's terrifying that those daft cunts have so much power, it's like giving a retard a sledgehammer.

Good morning

>tfw we were never in the meme timeline
>it was just a short flux
>Clinton will win, and brexit will be delivered in the worst way possible

Good move. I couldn't stay up for it. Exercise wore me out. Going to watch a mirror of it today before work I suppose. What uni lad? I graduated in the summer

the constituencies are currently gerrymandered in favour of labour

Hull, you? Doing comp sci, not the best uni, but it's pretty fun

No, it's a meme
They did vote leave but only by a small margin

What? Most voted for remain?

I likes Sikhs too............

what's your job

>Americans saved your island from certain destruction,
Yeah after sitting comfortably on the sideline and funding both sides

Come off it, OP. It's all about the Trump / Clinton debate at the moment.

> Otherwise Brexit etc.

Oh yeah after watching the debate this morning catchup, Trump won. He got most air time.

He means more voted for leave, but only by a small amount, like 55-45 leave-remain

Does the massive deal they're making about grammar schools annoy anyone else ?

>Have some schools that can choose children based on academic skill and performance

>Told that it's not fair to give smart children an environment where they will be pushed harder than they would in an average school

>Make them go to a school where the teacher has to go at the speed of the slowest student, so that everyone learns at the same pace

I know people who went to secondary school, and I went to a grammar school.
Grammar schools don't automatically make you better, there were a lot of people at my old school who couldn't keep up, and had to go to a secondary school instead. They ended up doing better in the secondary school because it was a slower pace.

I agree user, what the fuck are all these shills shitposting, I watched the whole thing and trump was great imo.

Lads does anyone have any good books on British History?
I'd really like one that focused on the political climate leading to the Union act of 1603 until 1707 and the Rise of the British Empire.

I'm the user making the reading list.

their argument literally hinges on the idea that because some people may not be able to take advantage of an opportunity others shouldn't either.

Its disgusting.

Portsmouth. Audio/sound technology. Fun times

That does sound pretty interesting, how is the job potential?

>He means more voted for leave, but only by a small amount, like 55-45 leave-remain

OK, good. I knew we could count on the Sikhs.

going to put a decent OP together, I'll post it here for whoever makes the next edition as I may not be around.

Not really, since the tories aren't deciding the boundaries
>constituencies vary wildly between 40,000 and 120,000 voters
>tory/libdem coalition government agrees this is silly
>task the electoral commission (a neutral body that oversees election fairness and practices) with evening it out
>they redraw boundaries using 2015 general election electoral register and remove 50 seats in the process to bring the total down to 600
>new constituencies all have 70,000 to 80,000 voters
It's an entirely fair process with very little opportunity for partisan gerrymandering

It just happens that Labour hold most of the seats that currently have low populations - semirural areas in the postindustrial north, Wales and inner city areas where there are a huge number of constituencies rammed together in a very small space. Therefore when those seats get merged together they'll end up with 1 or 2 seats for the same area as they currently hold 2 or 3 for. There are also a few instances where a marginal gets merged with a safe tory seat which will likely result in a new safe tory seat and one fewer marginal seats.

Tories will probably lose a couple here and there but the bulk of their seats are in smaller towns, villages and countryside in the south and the midlands which got shoah'd into fairly big constituencies already in the last boundary changes

1. Deposed the elected head of Italy and replaced him with an unelected bureaucrat.

2. Deposed the elected head of Greece and replaced him with an unelected bureaucrat.

3. Ignored the result of two referenda in Ireland and made them vote again until they gave the right answer.

4. Ignored the results of referenda in France and Holland, rejecting the EU Constitution, by redesigning it as a 'Treaty' - hence getting it through without another vote.

5. Made Spain abandon collective bargaining with the trade unions - effectively imposing conditions on people.

6. Inflicted record levels of youth unemployment in Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece.

7. Made Ireland accept an illegal 'bail out' of billions to support German banks, saddling the Irish population with the debt for decades to come.

8. Would not allow the nationalization of utilities or industries since it is against their rules.

9. Will not allow member states to borrow over a certain level of GDP since it is against their rules.

10. Would like to cement the TTiP arrangement where all national asset of member states can be bought by private companies - European or American

11. Materially supported one side against the other during the internal protests in Ukraine, directly leading to civil war and bloodshed, and splitting the country in two.

12. Pushes for an EU army and entertains the idea of an open conflict with Russia.

13. Is run by unelected commissioners who spend their time cheek-by-jowl with corporate lobbyists....for example Goldman Sachs, who are big advocates of 'free movement' since it allows cheap labour to move from east to west and undercut living standards.

Essentially I didn't want to be part of a organisation that desires ever closer political, economic and social union, run by a bunch of unelected, unaccountable old men who make decisions that effect this country when they themselves have most likely never set foot in it.

cultural enrichment officer

>tfw there is no pro-benefit party that wants to preserve the racial, cultural and moral integrity of the country
Not fair that honest decent NEETs are manipulated like that

It's disgusting how we encourage and foster people to pursue their sporting and musical talents but god forbid anyone ever reaches their full academic potential.

There is no such thing as an honest decent NEET

Something has to be wrong with a person who can waste their life away like a NEET.

>UK journalist Mehdi Hassan exposed that he is islamist and called non muslims filthy cattle. His bots are deleting this video on all bigger sites to keep image of moderate mudslime who can preach about migration.
tune.pk/video/6385248/mehdi-hasan-says-non-muslims-live-like-cattle-and-homosexuals-are-like-paedophiles

>Based Policeman smashing the Met for being too PC after being accused of racism
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806967/Police-Officer-investigated-telling-pro-Kurd-protester-don-t-tell-country-clashes.html

>Commonwealth Freedom of Movement Organisation wants free movement between UK, Canada, NZ and Australia
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/commonwealth-freedom-of-movement-organisation-wants-free-movement-between-uk-canada-nz-and-australia/news-story/8cec148ebbaa3ebe6c9bea3b2aca6b22

>May: Brexit will 'enhance' Scotland's global standing
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37471933

>Why isn't Labour debating Brexit at its conference?
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/26/why-isnt-labour-debating-brexit-at-its-conference

>John McDonnell vows '£10 real living wage in 2020'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37468209

>Business chiefs rubbish John McDonnell's economy plan as shadow minister admits Labour 'could be out of power for 20 years'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/26/labour-left-traitor-mps-deselections-jeremy-corbyn/

>'Don't dismiss immigration concerns as racist!' Owen Jones hits out at Labour Party
express.co.uk/news/politics/714406/Owen-Jones-Labour-immigration-concerns

>Based Hitchens
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/09/the-worlds-fixated-on-trump-but-hillary-could-drag-us-all-into-a-catastrophic-war-writes-peter-hitch.html

skate bastard

You hopefully know that this will fuck the whole EU. And you're not out yet.

>11-year-old boy has become one of Britain’s youngest ever rapists after he was caught attacking another child when the victim’s mother heard him on a baby monitor.
>The youngster from Blackpool, Lancashire, sexually assaulted the nine-year-old boy 15 times before being found out.
>Now 12, he also assaulted a seven-year-old boy and then carried out two sex attacks on an 11-year-old disabled boy while on bail for the initial rape charges.
express.co.uk/news/uk/714793/Boy-11-pleads-guilty-raping-child-aged-seven-Britain-s-youngest-rapist-Blackpool

Fags.

And of course it's a homosexual

I just think we should strive to live in a racially pure and moral country that works for all of us

>You hopefully know that this will fuck the whole EU.

Yes.

>And you're not out yet.

Check out my flag, friend. I was never in.

depends on your life expectations, if you can afford it why not

Yeah. Lots of audio engine development, work in films/TV/vidya/broadcast. Fun stuff.
What?

What are you studying? I'm focusing on getting a job in sound design. Doing freelance atm

I'm mainly interested in the programming bit of Computer Science, I'm interested in compilers and language design mainly.

>sodomite

Kek.

>but god forbid anyone ever reaches their full academic potential.
its stifling this country and causing regression in the progress we've made, but God forbid White and Asian kids do well while niggers, Pakis, and Mudslimes fall behind.

>Pupil nationality data 'will not be passed to Home Office'
bbc.co.uk/news/education-37474705

Gee, I wonder why.

Ahh nice. I had to do some audio programming too. Some of the things you can do are awesome.

What year are you? Started building a portfolio?

I went to one of the few Grammar schools in the north that still existed in the early 00's (now an academy). Absolutely hated it. The 'it's just posh middle class kids' meme is a complete lie, almost all of my classmates were lower middle class and upper working class from ~20 miles around the area, and they all had a massive chip on their collective shoulder from being told they were hot shit and how they would rise up out of the postindustrial shithole around them and do great things. The sheer gravity of conceit was something else. Like academia was somehow the be-all and end-all of success. Left at 16, got a job during the crash years and now earning comfortably and own my own home.

Despite that I'm fully in favour of them, because most of those kids would've ended up bullied into sacks of nerves and ended up in trash red brick sixth forms and then Bradford uni had they not had the opportunity and the handful I stay in touch with have done well for themselves.

Really the entire system needs an overhaul. Drop primary to 5 years, drop secondary to 4 and roll years 10 through 13 into a single 4 year block with a choice of selective academic, nonselective academic or vocational. We could be producing joiners, mechanics, electricians and plumbers with four years of hands on training by the age of 18

>using Asian to refer to proper Asians i.e. Chinese and that
This triggers the shitskin

Hmm... doth maketh one ponder.

>"We have already seen data sharing between the Home Office and other departments increase since the government announced its commitment to creating a 'hostile environment' for undocumented migrants.
>undocumented migrants

Why doesn't the BBC call them what they are? Illegal migrants.

Who's ready for the occupation of France for the third time?

Just started second year, I have a couple of small projects but it's always hard to think of a big project you can conceivably do and will use, because that's the best way to keep you improving it.

Last thing I made was a simple porn downloader from r34.paheal.net to work out how basic network connected programs and concurrency work in Haskell

>This triggers the shitskin
Everything triggers the shitskin.

>Turkish town promises to ‘sacrifice many sheep in Boris’ honor’
politico.eu/article/turkish-town-promises-to-sacrifice-many-sheep-in-boris-honor/

Haha.

>on amazon looking to buy one of Powell's books
>search Enoch Powell
>fifth result is Mein Kampf
Fucking disgusting.

The man was no filthy socialist ya-hoo.
Is there a complaints section on amazon lads?

me again, on laptop so different ID

Haha, nice. Just keep pestering lecturers, look up work done by graduates etc.

A friend of mine sonified the weather. Taking the data from a weather website he made a soundfield. Myself and a friend set up a room with completely interactive objects. So the entire room was hooked up to sensors that depending on the intensity of the contact would output different audio signals.

Haven't been on r34.paheal.net in years

Hasn't Algeria beaten us to it?

Wew, that's pretty cool

Boris needs to make a public statement thanking them but politely asking them not to

>you are now imagining the beeb having to report on the foreign secretary telling turks not to make animal sacrifices in gratitude to foreign leaders

who here /StartedDrinkingAlready/

That's strange. Amazon is run by kikes, mind you

on top of this you get shit like
>The Six Million Fact or Fiction

>the entire population of Wales has just been put on the suicide watch list

can't believe I stayed up for that nonsense last night
I felt embarrassed for the US by proxy

>we get Brexit
>they get Hillary

I think trump is throwing it
he was debating people far better than hillary clinton in the primaries
how could he fuck it up so bad

he's currently stuck between trying to be presidential and being Trump

he needs to find the balance of that first

>>they get Hillary

Nope, sorry:

>UPI/CVoter state polls: Donald Trump ahead of Hillary Clinton in Electoral College

>Updated Sept. 26, 2016 at 11:47 PM

>WASHINGTON, Sept. 26 (UPI) -- Donald Trump would earn enough votes to win the presidency in the Electoral College based on UPI/CVoter's state tracking poll released Monday.

>Trump would amass 292 votes and Clinton would get 246 with 270 needed to secure the oval office.''

>upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/26/UPICVoter-state-polls-Donald-Trump-ahead-of-Hillary-Clinton-in-Electoral-College/3941474908310/

>tfw no gf

On the up side, at least now he'll have his advisers drilling into him that he needs at least a couple of planned set pieces and to bring up benghazi, the clinton foundation and the emails once each as soon as a decent opportunity arises
The 'silent hall' thing really clashes with his off-the-cuff bravado because instead of having pauses after every big line to put together the next one he just keeps rambling and digging holes

>tfw no monarchy

it's not your fault. girls can't love.

>I felt embarrassed for the US by proxy

Trump's primary goal right now is to "hold the line," as in he does not want any more controversies right now. His goal at the moment is just to creep along into the White House.

Hillary did not say anything that she has not said for months already, so it is unlikely to hurt Trump.

Trump now has the electoral votes to win the election. It is Hillary trying to catch up now.

>tfw in a 4 hour long lecture
>only 3 hours sleep because of the debate

JUST

The yanks are totally fucked

youtu.be/wZ9J-dxEgY4

>A FUCKING PERIOD

Trump flopped in the debate to be honest. He still destroyed the polls though, so that's good. And there should be more debates to come. So hopefully he can recover and MAGA

>4 hour long lecture

Call the UN mate, that's against your human rights

>the north mexico branch of Cred Forums thinks a republican will be elected in >2016

why are they so delusional lads? it's 100% inevitable that the next president is going to be a warmongering feminazi who will drop dead after 6 months in office

>So hopefully he can recover and MAGA

Recover what? He has the election in the bag.......

Russians saved us desu

Excuse you

Don't claim victory while the opponent still stands. That's what the Remain campaign for Brexit did and they ended up losing thankfully.

I mean we rigged literally every poll aside from the CNN one but that's not the point

>mfw I keep reliving the agony of Rhodesia

GIVE IT BACK

>north mexico
kek

Let's be honest, Trump is a poor man's Farage.

If Farage, was facing Clinton, he would destroy her.

it's okay user. i know. mine left me the day after my graduation.

It's okay.

Farage was always a pleasure to watch debate.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/780711849587335168

Hillary got an out of the blue, very sudden 300,000 swing in the poll, with almost every single vote going to her.

I smell jewish trickery.

Trump and Farage are nothing alike, apart from being anti-establishment

I know the feeling lad, I just got Ian Smiths book, not started it yet.

I love how virtually all of the opinion polls after the debate show a Trump win so the BBC and Sky (and probably the US equivalents) are citing (((focus groups))) in their reporting instead and claiming a Clinton win

Give it up dude. Its gone.

Nah, m8.

Stop being like the Berniebots, Trump didn't do well in the debate.

>Cred Forums has enough regular users to swing polling of an event watched by 90 million people
kek

It's true though man. Farage would have gone for the jugular.

>that pic

Fucking YES Mayte

Trump just kept talking about himself and his businesses and his property. When it really is only semi-relevant to his plans for the economy.

Hillary attacked him, and he should have slammed her about all of the clinton scandals. There's so much to play with that he didn't use.

Cool it lad he's right. Farage does better in a confrontational environment than Trump does.

Don is a sight to behold in front of a home crowd but he didn't manage to BTFO Clinton on Benghazi or the foundation and only went in for a couple of jabs on her emails

Pick your battles, your man isn't a natural debater and he'll need to do some actual preparation if he wants to impress in the next one

>Trump didn't do well in the debate.
this is both true and false

he under performed but he didn't do badly, the debate was fairly even which was good for Trump, and its fairly obvious who the moderator was siding with.

Trump not having any massive controversies during the debate and coming off as calm and collected could be enough for now.

However he does need to prepare a lot more effectively for the second debate and really hammer home the critical points

ie how the regulations Clinton is proposing on all markets fucked the health insurance market into the disgusting place it is in now

how Clinton's thirty years bred chaos and war and that the corruption in DC is only further emphasized by the endorsement of people such as George W. Bush.

and how Clinton is in no place to criticize Trump's very tenuous connection to Putin when she helped put through a deal to sell US Uranium to Russia shortly after a Russian donation to the Clinton foundation

He can also hammer home on women's rights regarding his new policy to make life easier for single mothers and how Clinton is happy to ignore women being oppressed by countries such as Saudi Arabia as long as they donate to her Foundation.

forgot pic

there's a fucking massive winged spider thing on my wall.

i'm getting my air gun

Just a harvestman lad they're big harmless dopey things
Open a window and gently shoo it out with a bit of paper

At least she waited til after you had something big. Mine dumped me the morning I was going to Kendal Calling, talk about vindictive. Jokes on her, I had a mint time. But she's still an utter cunt.

>and coming off as calm and collected
Are you kidding me?

He went into a number of rambling rants, that would make Alex Jones blush, not to mention his constant interruptions.

He lost, you can't deny that better luck in the next debate.

except you wont be working though will you.

>harvestman
They don't have wings mate, might be a Daddy Longlegs.

well she kind of did. When she got to mine for before the ceremony, she said "i'm not feeling it, i'm not sure about us, but i don't want to ruin your day"

already too fucking late by that point. Already had ruined it, just confirmed it the next day by saying "i love you" then drove home, got on facebook chat and left me.

I know, i tried to shoo shoo him out. He won't. He can either get stuck in here and die slowly or die quickly.

He won't shoo

>hey lets backstab our literal brothers
>if you don't then you're a racist

Those were dark times

>He lost, you can't deny that
See that's what I thought too but most of the reaction polls either show a slight Trump lead or neck and neck. He must've done something right
>inb4 'internet polls rigged by trumpgen'
You don't honestly believe Cred Forums is capable of simultaneously flooding a dozen polls on a debate watched by 90 million people do you?

I thought it was daddy long legs that didn't have wings and harvestmen that did?

M8, when I was a kid, I slept on the top bunk. And one night I woke up to find the ceiling completely covered in daddy long legs, hovering like retards just above my face bouncing up and down.

Scary shit

>Donald shouting at the moderator

Fucking hell lads, this section of the highlights on BBC2 is embarrassing. Donald's lost it

Sweet you got the top bunk. I didn't. My big brother always took it, and all the pillows.

calm and collected was badly worded I'll give you that

but he did not come across as someone who could not handle his temperament and deal with criticism, he also held off on personal attacks until after Clinton started on it which was also a noticeable change.

and no he didn't outright lose, although he should have when you look at the moderator and the questions they asked.

It was stacked against him from the get go and he under performed on his own in an attempt to look 'presidential', and he missed a few chances to be clinical with Clinton in driving home some points.

This does not mean he lost as Clinton said nothing about issues that matter to people and that they want to hear about, done nothing to reconcile the white working class and middle class votes she needs so badly, and pandered more to the groups she is winning heavily in anyway without saying anything to switch those who will be voting against her in those groups to her.

I don't really know what you were watching but it clearly wasn't the debate.
BBC highlight reels tend to be bias.

Yeah i know, i get that when i leave my windows open.

The deed is done. It was kinder than him hanging in my room til he died.

>implying americans watch bbc news
Utterly irrelevant lad

Are you some kind of sissy?

I'm sorry to hear that chap. I have no respect for people who end relationships in such a manner, unless they have good reason. It seems to be all too common though.

I was getting onto a bird on tinder who votes UKIP but she stopped replying and I don't wanna seem desperate. Fucks sake though, wouldn't mind a lass who's a kipper. Last one was apolitical but that turned out to be more of a
>you're really watching the news again? it's so boring
vapid cunt rather than someone who just abstains from politics.

>tfw I liked the tories, Cameron & May on fb just to see which girls like them on tinder as to avoid Corbynites

Feels good man.

>implying americans didn't watch the debate

BBC are showing highlights from the debate. The americans saw the debate, and they saw Donald losing it m8.

It's been a fun ride, but Donald's lost this and lost it badly.

Yeah, was unfair. I did everything for her. She even had the nerve to call me at 7am (obviously i wouldn't answer) and then text me saying "answer you fucking coward". What did she want? Me to drive 40 miles to give her my tent so she could have it at Reading Festival. Then was a cunt because i wouldn't do it for her or come see her/help her out. You can have me and the perks that come with it but don't expect it after fucking me over.

Been drinking daily since. I'm not going to today, i didn't last night but i won't at all today. Tea will replace it.
I'm glad you still had a good time though man. I deleted my facebook, deleted snapchat from my phone, got rid of everything. I never used them anyway but i just wanted them gone.

I couldn't get a tinder even if i wanted to.

nah. More a mercy thing.

Mercy shot enough fucking rodents on the farm.

You like being the bottom eh Pierre?

>most of the reaction polls
Mainly Americans mate, you can see by the reaction on Cred Forums that he could have shat himself and not answered a single question but they would still claim he won, I wouldn't take much notice of the polls.

Harvestmen are spider type things, like a grain of wheat with fuck-off spindly legs.

Daddly Longlegs (to me anyway) ate those silly cranefly things, with wings, that skip along walls and drift into your face?

They also saw him go hard on security, rule of law, employment and race relations and briefly attack on Clinton's emails

The beeb's attempts to shape the narrative are irrelevant since they're not speaking to voters, they're speaking to outside observers

Take off those rose-tinted glasses user.

I'm not a fan of Clinton either but there is no way Trump came out shining - he lost it!

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37481070

BBC verdict on the Trump vs Hillary debate: Hillary won.

I agree even though I support Trump.

>Blackpool

Uh excuse me. Are you suggesting that we'd associate with muslims romantically?

>Mainly Americans mate
...yes, Americans. As in people who are actually eligible to vote

Cred Forums has a massive boner for Trump and would defend him regardless, and yes he did poorly - but in terms of vote swing he may well have 'won'. This isn't debate club, we're not having an academic discussion about who had better form and more cohesive point presentation. The objective is to sway voters, and according to potential voters Trump appears to have come out ahead

Why?

you're conflating the ideas that the debate did not go well with the idea that he lost

I never once contended that he came out well, just that he did not lose.

The debate was fairly balanced overall, even with the moderator acting as a second opponent for Trump.

Ah, fucking hell mate. I'm almost the same, just replace booze with weed. I thought I'd move on but in all honesty I've probably regressed.

Good luck cutting the drink though. As for tinder, well its clearly full of slags like my ex but I'm living in the hope of matching with one of the rare few who are decent. Here's hoping.

>even with the moderator acting as a second opponent for Trump.
NO.
He had to reel him in a few times as Trump rambled off-topic, again you fail to notice this.

>She even had the nerve to call me at 7am (obviously i wouldn't answer) and then text me saying "answer you fucking coward". What did she want? Me to drive 40 miles to give her my tent so she could have it at Reading Festival
Promise me you'll never take her back user, that's toxic as fuck

>NO
I literally posted an image proving my point earlier on. >again you fail to notice this
show me where I argued with you on this point?
Stop misrepresenting what I'm saying.

Is this movie worth watching?

I remember hearing it's kike propaganda

Even the moderator of the debate is shitting on Trump, telling the audience to shut up when they cheer for Trump, letting them cheer for Hillary. The establishment is focusing everything they have into setting up these debates now, and Hillary might win as a result.

Meanwhile May (our actual real life prime minister right now) is telling the world to stop mass-migration because it's cucked and retarded.

Trump: Chyna, they're beating us on trade all over, believe me, I love the chinese, believe me, I've been all over, we're 20 trillion dollars in debt. Believe me, the American people need a businessman worth BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Believe me, folks, it's going to be good, I have a plan, believe me, I have a plan and the people will love it.

If the guy gave some specifics, and didn't use gross simplifications so much, he would have BTFO Hillary, but he looked like he didn't know what he was talking about.

Hillary wasn't much better either, desu, Trump wrecked her on cyber security, and hit her hard with "You've been a politician for 30 years and havent done anything", and "you created isis".

>I literally posted an image proving my point earlier on
I didn't read that, (a biased analysis) it means nothing.

oh
this whole thing was bait

>I didn't read it
>I know its biased

10/10 user I thought you were serious.

I saw a subject analysis and decided not to bother, iy may as well have been written by a guy down the pub .. .it means nothing!

Wew lad, you're going a bit far in outright rejecting that

He did ramble off topic and a lot of the chair intervention was because of that but you can't honestly claim it's fair to press Trump on birtherism repeatedly and then allow Clinton to chime in on it as well without mentioning the connection her 2008 campaign had to the original rumours and not mention Benghazi or her emails even once

Literally ignoring a capital crime and a potential dereliction of duty as Secretary of State in favour of a meme issue about someone who isn't running in the election is pretty dodgy. Ignoring the foundation and her health is fair enough since she's not implicitly involved in the former and the latter would be in poor taste but those are fucking huge issues that she has to be pressed on at some point

I honestly can't believe I fell for this

I knew I should have slept for two hours after the debate before I needed to get up for my lecture.

I nearly worked it out at
>NO
but figured I was just being paranoid since I was tired.

Well done.

the full thing was bait user

It is a little bit jewy but then again because of the fact that it's jewish as fuck muslim extremist refugees are depicted as the main antagonists so in that way it's sort of redpilled. Lots of cool imagery of what may come in the future, but the film puts a shitty jewish spin on it by making the savior of humanity (who have all become infertile) a fucking degenerate nigress who doesn't even know who the father of her child is
>because fuck christianity and the idea of a divine virgin birth of a savior christians suck mary was a whore t. Rabbi Schlomo Goldbergstein

>the full thing was bait user
Even if that's the case it's 12.14pm on a grey, soggy afternoon
What the hell else are we going to do

It's not fair to even compare them to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQecSS5ribM

I have to go back to uni in about an hour and a half...
have a lecture until 4pm

fucking kill me.

Wow you want to touch the penis of a gay muslim ?
You fucking faggot.

It's not kike propaganda, it's just the effects of government reacting to terrorists, and the hysteria of infertility and the government trying to stop things breaking into civil war.

Okaaaay.
Maybe there is an element of truth in what you said.

But I'm not baiting . . .Seriously. I may have overlooked a point of two but I'm not completely blind as some of these rabid Trump supporters seem to be.

He lost, he looked stupid, he was stumped.

To pretend this is some sort of 20D chess is pure folly.

and Farage is a poor man's Powell.
youtube.com/watch?v=v2L-93R-jEc

Unfair comparison desu lad, Trump is a businessman who says what gets reactions.
Farage is an experienced politician, who says what he thinks, knows what he is talking about, and is actually knowledgeable.
Farage is 10x better, smarter, and more based than Trump

uni is easy

Yeah, i think i might move onto weed instead. Beer is killing my figure. I used to be quite lean. Now i have a tiny bit of belly fat i don't want. Tinder isn't something i'm considering.

Was your break hard then?

I know, i went for a while thinking yeah i would take her back but i just finally realised that despite her being my gf since i was 15, maybe i just shouldn't. There's two girls i'm considering asking for a drink and seeing if that goes anyway, i'm out of practice though.

I'm not going to take her back. She can beg for all i care. I'm going to get a new job, make some cash and slowly improve my guitar rig and build up my gear for my freelance work too.

That's not that bad bro. Just have some caffeine and get on it. What lecture/degree?

Hillary threw everything she had at Trump while he kept his magazine full with two debates to go. He still won and now the shills are in a massive damage control. It's hilarious.

>Leader of the party of Putin

Almost forgot how much of a cunt Nick Clegg was

>But I'm not baiting
are you sure?

Because for someone accusing me of obvious bias when all I said was that Clinton was equally bad in the debate you seem to be incredibly focussed on this idea that I am some Trumpgen-frequenting, mouth-frothing, Trump supporter who cannot see that he had his faults.

Its boring.
I'd much rather be doing something more interesting with my time.

>What lecture/degree?
Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering.

Its just an incredibly boring class to be quite honest with you.

going to check myself here.

>unironically including a breitbart poll

Powell had the freedom to say what he want, granted, it backfired, but Farage couldn't even get away with saying foreign languages make him uncomfortable on trains.
Also, Powell was highly educated, an absolute genius. I wish that Powell had more speeches, unfortunately there isn't many out there.

>I'd much rather be doing something more interesting with my time.
Bring a laptop if you can.

>(((BBC)))
The BBC called a Leave loss after every single Brexit debate. They're not even American. They haven't got a clue what's happening in the real world.

>unironically ignoring the other 10 polls

Take out Breitbart, rightscoop, Drudge and whatever the fuck Atlanta Patch is and line the rest up properly left to right for A E S T H E T I C and the whole thing would be a lot more credible tbqh

>They haven't got a clue what's happening in the real world.
kek.

That's a bit far-fetched, they know far more of what is happening around the world than you ever will. It's how they report it.

>Bring a laptop if you can.
Don't own one or I would.

Need to pick one up honestly.

Powell was a genius the like of which comes about once in a generation or more.

and I agree with you that Farage is more restricted in what he can say, but I mean the manner and energy in which he speaks is clearly inferior to Powell.
Albeit being inferior in that manner to Powell is something that can be said about most of the world's orators it still remains true.

Powell has a lot of speech transcripts out.
Try looking for
"Freedom and Reality", its a book of speeches by Powell, you should be able to pick a copy up on Amazon.

Sounds pretty good to me mate. Some lectures are boring, i had lectures where the lecturer never fucking turned up.

That said we had maybe 2 lectures a year in the big tradition lecture theatres. Otherwise it was like a small classroom since there was so few of us.

The beeb has excellent breaking news and absolute garbage analysis and commentary, this is not a recent phenomenon

lads is it wrong for a 22 year old male (not me) to flirt with a 16-17 year old girl

Farage discussing Trump on Daily Politics.

no just wait a year faggot

Still cant believe we voted leave tbqfh m8s

No.
But 16 year old girls are as stupid as fuck - play at your peril.

Just wait a fucking year and avoid the risk jesus fuck.

>mfw reading about that Labour conference yesterday
>They want to borrow £500bn
>They want to revitalise British manufacturing
>Despite this they want a minimum wage in excess of £10/h
>They want an outright ban on fracking for environmental reasons
>Despite this they want to reopen the coal mines
>Diane Abbott called Leave voters stupid and racist

Over the last 12 months the Labour party has been the gift that keeps giving

No

>tfw when you were 17 you got mad because older guys took the girls your age
>now i'm doing the same thing

Oh God this image arouses me.

It's great isn't it.

I'm trying to kill time before i leave for work at 3:45. London has fallen any good lads?

>£10/h

>they know far more of what is happening around the world than you ever will
They actually don't. I called a Leave win after the debates, they called a Remain win, and the polls and final result showed they were wrong. I called a Trump win, they called a Hillary win, completely ignoring basically every single poll and the fact that Trump has all the talking points and media buzz. They don't understand American politics or what wins American votes. I know far more about the world than they do. They're a bunch of straight out of uni marxist ideologues who consistently pick the losing side.

>>They want to revitalise British manufacturing
>>Despite this they want a minimum wage in excess of £10/h
UK's low cost of labour is actually a major factor in how shit a lot of our manufacturing is. On the continent they do a lot more automation

It won't work, just means that jobs will be cut.

I never claimed it would be cheap.

she goes to a private school lad she might be a catch

>tfw was and always will be a state school reprobate

>I know far more about the world than they do
Yes, of course you do.
This is why people your age shouldn't vote.

>tfw britain will never reform the empire
>tfw my country will become a republic after liz dies
>tfw the union jack will vanish from the flag
wish i was dead desu

fight for it not to. Why wouldn't it continue under Charles/William?

>Deutsche bank is going down.
I highly doubt this bank will crash, they will sell a portion of their shares at a discount to keep the markets friendly for a while.
The only thing stopping DB from being bailed out by the taxpayers is EU laws, now, ask yourself, who is the topdog in the EU? Germany. They will change the law to make taxpayers bail this out. However, although this is not as fun as a bank crashing, it will turn Europe even more eurosceptic than it already is.

>was too drunk for the debate
Fuck, Don`s keeping his momentum right?

We`ll probably get Will and Kate next, don`t think much will change.

>>tfw britain will never reform the empire
stopped reading.

The Sun Never Sets.

R U L E
U
L
E

iktfb

the thought of children growing up in a world where there is nothing to remind them of the how our great nation was started makes me want to cry

>we wuz britons

You're a Royalist?

Young girls turbo-talk mate, it will drive you nuts in next to no time.

If you want to dip your wick, - then fine go ahead but hanging around with her and her friends will have you tearing your hair out!

I'm 35. The BBC don't have access to any more information than I do. And are handicapped by inauthentic ideology, censorship and political correctness. There are very few people there who know more about the world than I do.

>wait a year
legal here

>wuz
you ARE Britons lad.

You are our blood and our kin.

he's an aussie.

Merkel said yesterday that DB isn't getting a bailout.

DILLIGAF

>There are very few people there who know more about the world than I do
Oh dear, you actually believe it.

republicanism is only getting more popular in australia, the current prime minister is pro-republican (but his party is not) and the opposition is too
for all intents and purposes, yeah

This, Aussies are kin.

Oh balls. Get campaigning.

It's objectively true though. They keep making the wrong calls. I keep making the right calls.

Connected by politics or no, Australians will always be Britons. You are Britons who live on another landmass.

are young girls any different to young women? hanging around girls in their early 20s is fucking punishing enough but i cant imagine girls in their late teens would be any worse. ill just use my influence to redpill them, at least then im balancing out my karma

honestly ive got so much pride in the british empire, it is the greatest empire the world has ever seen and it all came from a tiny island. the anglo spirit will never die. we are conquerors and explorers by nature.

The media are so discredited and distrusted now that no one has a clear idea of what is going on.

There are no impartial news sources and the US doesn't even have purdah rules that try to enforce some sense of impartiality.

They make wrong calls to try and socially intimidate people who disagree with them

>lads is it wrong for a 22 year old male (not me) to flirt with a 16-17 year old girl

Would be legal here unless you are a teacher . im 28 and i would not fug anyone under 17 myself now , they are retards at that age so keep that in mind

My Aussie brethren.

You're a good man.

Just stay strong and get campaigning when you need to.

However regardless of whether or not you become a republic you will always be blood.

>There are very few people there who know more about the world than I do.

What are the pros and cons either way ?
Seems like it wouldn't change anything at all

Competent people are able to recognise their incompetence and aim to improve

He is arrogant and probably stupid as fuck

>What are the pros and cons either way ?
the queen's rep has removed several of their PMs for them in later years due to popular demand.

Other than this there would be no major changes.

>leaflets have been handed out at the labour conference calling for the expulsion of the Jewish Labour movement from the party
K E K
E
K

Yes, you fucking oddball. You've been going to the pub for three years now; you should have no need for schoolies.

Andrew Neil is giving Shami a good spit roasting on the Daily Politics.

>pub, not club
Stay virgin NEETboy

Gracie Mae Bradley, from Against Borders for Children, which is leading the campaign to have the policy overturned, urged parents to boycott the data collection.
>Gracie Mae Bradley
twitter.com/graciemaybe?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
She said: "School should be a place where all children are treated equally.
im so fucking trigger'd
"In the context of a 'hostile environment' in which employers, landlords and even healthcare workers are being turned into border guards, we believe this new requirement ****could**** be used to add school administrators to the list.

so your quite happy to let hordes of foreign nationals into the country, and prevent data collection to allow us to scienctifcly study there impact... not only that she wants to shy away from her national duty of making this country great by throwing out illegals!?! we should turn her home into a refugee camp

>leaflets
Can this be a new term for Canadians?

pretty sure its just a technicality these days but at the moment the head of australia is Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the 2nd who is represented by the governor general. becoming a republic would just get rid of whatever power she has left i guess.

is anyone in the royal family redpilled?

So I take it this didn't happen?

>SH LIKE DBK
>>uk.tradingview
im soooo ttrigger'd im going onto her tweeter to give her a mouth full

Canadian children yeah

holy fuck lel...

>Andrew Neil is giving Shami a good spit roasting on the Daily Politics.

too bad they dont have any proof of her quid pro quo.
fucking bitch should be hung.

Either the BBC understands the reality of the situation and are intentionally writing misleading commentaries, or they are low information ideologues. Not just on the issue of who won the debate. Either way, their opinions are literally worthless, which they particularly proved during brexit. They are as out of touch with reality as anyone in the London bubble. At the end of the day, they are just people sitting in front of the computer all day reading and analysing the news. So am I. They don't have any particular advantage over me.

Seriously lad the BBC are a shambles. I've known producers, media analysts, network managers and journalists who work/worked at the BBC and they've said its extremely stressful working there trying to hold the show together.

>is anyone in the royal family redpilled

Prince Phillip is always good for a few jokes about the abbos.

>but i cant imagine girls in their late teens would be any worse
They are as immature as fuck and they will get on your nerves. It's nothing to do with 'redpilling' because they are 'so random' and 'totality crazy'

Dip it by all mean but don't expect a serious conversation to last more than two minutes.

>If you stay here for much longer, you'll go slit eyed!

I'm over 30, lad. Clubs are done. Pubs that stay open late are where the classy dollymops are. You need to be in a place where you're able to hear yourself talk so you can tell them all about how you'd touch their sopping wet minges romantically and stuff.

I couldn't tell you the last time I drank a pint from a plastic glass. Swanky bars is where it's at.

Are Labour becoming redpilled?

>hidden up to 80 threads to do with clinton/trump just now
Fucking yanks, they're the biggest shit posters and contribute nothing.

australia becoming a republic makes any connection to the british purely historical, we'd no longer have the queen as head of state
it'd cost millions and take a fuckload of paperwork all so the governor general could be removed and the next prime minister could call themselves "president" instead

it's the sort of issue the younger left wing politicians love to champion as some righteous cause

>Are Labour becoming redpilled?

No, a party of Islamists and apologists.

No, they're probably just turning full Sharia now.

It's to be expected.

Don't worry, just a couple more months for the madness to die down, though it is only going to get worse up until that point.

Probably to please their Islamic overlords

No it's delusional /leftypol/ shitcunts

What do Aussies actually think of Brits?
If an aussie ever comes over to the UK I'm pretty sure most people like you guys, is it the same over there?

what would be a cool british empire tattoo?

Diane Abbott is 63 today.

I can't believe she's that old.

yeah its the same over here, brits ive met love a bit of banter and a drink and dont act like they've got a cock up their arse at all times like yanks

Like in the NUS their solution to claims of antisemitism is to double down on Islam and attempt to expel all Jews.

I'm going to bake a new Bread . . .any objections?

I just don't want any thread splitting.

Black don't crack

It's the hair dye lad, she'd look 70 without it

They live a long time in captivity.

Completely legit.

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

I can't believe she keeps getting voted in despite openly hating white people.

Go for it lad. Better look for some new links, it'll be the last comfy thread before the afternoon/evening rush starts

That's WHY she keeps getting voted in.

I like this one, but probs not the best for a tat

It's so obvious Trump is going to win, it's the Brexit vote all over again.

NEW

it's roughly the same, brits are pretty well liked for the most part
chicks here dig british accents

>tfw the average size of women these days
>even your friends are become pro-fat acceptance because it's the only totty around
>overhear female work colleague
>all she talks about is food

Christ, I want to find a women but all the non-fats are always taken.

>The population is ethnically diverse. Of the resident population 36.2% of people describe themselves as White British. 18.2% are in other White ethnic groups, 23.1% are Black or Black British, 10.5% are Asian or Asian British, 6.4% describe themselves as 'Mixed', and 5.3% as 'Other'.

YOU CUNT

SEE

You snooze you lose, lad.

>It's the hair dye

That's not dyed - it's a wig.

she's mp for part of hackney, not many whites left

>gluttony is a deadly sin
>all these women praising it
>all are hambeasts that will never breed

We were warned.

I missed it too. I pulled it up on youtube, but find it difficult to watch.
Clinton sparks something like an allergy in me.

And Trump has a weird use of language. He keeps repeating the last bit of his sentence.
The whole thing is a bit unsettling.

I'm at about 13 minutes in. But have to keep pausing from nausea.

youtube.com/watch?v=8j3KXg0b7UY

Swansea uni guy. Xtreme here. If you're reading this, I'm at the radio stand on Singleton. Come find me.

why do people even bother looking at online polls at all

It'll be a landslide.

Can't wait