How the fuck is Trump leading all the online polls on the debate...

How the fuck is Trump leading all the online polls on the debate? Trump's only answer to how he's going to deal with cyber security is that his youngest son is really good with computers. Am I going crazy? Hillary also obviously won the town hall last time and people still say Trump beat her. The world has gone insane. Hillary can not be this unlikable.

I'm a Hillary supporter but even I have to admit Trump won the debate.

Admitting computer security is complicated and should be handled by the experts is reasonable. On the political end, the cyber war focus has been on Russia, and Trump's plan is to improve relations with Russia while Hillary's is to antagonize them. Obviously, a more hostile Russia would launch more cyber attacks. What would you like the candidates to say about the issue?

Step out of Cred Forums's hugbox, stop believing in online polls.
You're welcome.

Shills shilling for Trump. Not the first time; won't be the last.

two words
Cred Forums rigging

The amount of shilling going on here today is unreal. Record not corrected

Same Japanese fag posting the same irrelevant bedding odds picture and not actual public sentiment.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

What were the odds on Brexit again?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Predictive market is the pinnacle of public sentiment.

Cred Forums started posting polls en masse here and they quickly spiraled to Trump.

basically free propoganda courtesy of asspained Cred Forums

>These polls that were thrown everywhere in every thread immediately after the debate for us to shill trump with are actual sentiments of the public

>Not us botnetting the worthless online polls to make ourselves feel better about our lord and savior getting BTFO'D on national television.

Thank you for setting the record right.
sage

Trump talked about what he always talks about and how he's gonna protect America from the foreign hoards.

Hillary talked about what she wanted to do but didn't explain how she would do it.

Trump didn't do anything special, but he won. It doesn't mean he's the right candidate, but he won this particular debate.

Because your prepubescent, uninformed opinion is thankfully the minority in this world.

>Hillary even bringing up cyber security
Next Bill will talk about the importance of marital fidelity.

>How the fuck is Trump leading all the online polls on the debate?

Everywhere they can, the Trump Rectal Defenders are banning anyone making any comments even remotely critical of their messiah. They're removing dissenting narratives while overseeing botting raids on online polls to reinforce the walls of their crumbling fortress.

Yet not even they can cover his ass now.

how did Hillary answer? oh ya

>we need to IMPROVE IT!

There are internet security firms out there that are better suited to run the .gov sites and servers than those the government has hired. But oh theres the thing. Hillary was in the government for 30 years and not a peep until they started to uncover bad things about her and the democratic party

Shills are so delusional
>debate ends
>Shill flood board
>"guys I'm a Trump supporter, but he lost"
>few hundred Trump shills try to change polls (they don't have the numbers to do anything significant)
>Trump ends up winning most online polls way too many to blame Cred Forums
>Shills freak out when they find out their dike legitimately lost in the public eye
>Go from saying Trump was BTFO to "yea Cred Forums rigged all the polls"
At this point who are you convincing?

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

I have to disagree.

Probably having something to do with the fact that Cred Forums is very tech savvy and every poll that was ever posted on this website was influenced by thousands of alt-right neckbeards that do it for free. If the poll isn't protected against bots and doesn't have at least 100 000 votes - don't bother.

I'll never understand that. Trump has made it very clear he's an incompetent rube who knows nothing of technology or the internet. Unless you've got money or tits (female) he doesn't care about you.

IIRC he even stated he thinks the internet is a fad that needs to be shut down. Something about calling Bill Gates and having him pull the plug. And he wasn't joking. He's that divorced from the nature of the world.

>when my side legitimately tries to rig the polls, it doesn't matter

Majority of Cred Forums and other autistic neets in general suffer from massive Stockholm syndrome. Trump could say "If I become POTUS I'll make sure Cred Forums will cease to exist" and people in here would still vote for him.

She did win. /pol still tries to make Meme magic work by denying everything.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

He was just ego tripping tho duh

Trump dominated.

>How the fuck is Trump leading all the online polls on the debate?
Fat greasy nerds from 5+3chan are using their botnets to rig polls

wow that was hard

Trump supporters swamped online polls, because they tend to be more outspoken online. Folks Trump thinks are 400 pounds. Hillary clearly won by the betting odds.

400 pound basement hackers love trump.

Indeed.

>the haxx0r known as 2×Cred Forums!!!
Take off your tinfoil and admit Hillary's already lost.

she didn't win anything. she can't hide from her lies..
ooh... Don didn't show his taxes..
she lied to congress about her email server, which is more important?

I used to support hillary, but after last night I'm boarding the Trump Train!

>brexit

Are you spamming this in so many threads that you forgot you already posted that pic in this one?

Never believe the media narrative. This is a repeat of the primaries.

>This just in: Trump was destroyed by Jeb Bush! He lost his temper while Jeb was kind and professional!
>next day all polls show that Trump was favored by the audience

What's happening this year is the equivalent of when Jack Kennedy debated Richard Nixon. The people who only listened to the radio or read the transcript said Nixon won, but the people who watched it on TV said Kennedy won.

This year's debates are a watershed moment that will change the way in which performance in debate is judged. The media keeps underselling Trump and saying he loses every time he debates but he wins over the audience.

Hillarys only statement on cyber security was
"cyber security is the most important thing (exactly what she said about every other point) russia is hacking us, dont forget I told you all trump loves russia, so trump wants us hacked! He's the one who commited treason!"

Trump said, "cyber security is the number one issue (what he said about every talking point). It should be handled by the pros, my son knows more about computers than I do!"

neither gave good arguments really.

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

taxes

just now watching CNBC as they went through the list of lies Hillary told during debate, even they felt Trump may have won debate but they wouldn't say he did.

Even during the debate it was obviously that independents favor Trump whenever he speaks.

The reason is simple: Neither candidate actually said anything substantial in the public view. Hillary was just lying. It's a lot harder to break a reputation as a lying cunt than she apparently thinks. More Americans believe that 9/11 was an inside job than trust Hillary Clinton.

The difference is that Trump came across as genuine and human, and occasionally gave a good "Zing" that reminded people of the nominations where he was funny and in control. Hillary just came across as a bitch, and unwittingly flaunted the fact that she's a career politician as though people ought to like her for that.

Trump won the debate objectively, in that more people liked him than her, but for Cred Forums the debate not being a total shitstomping was a serious morale blow. We need to get back in control here.

Vote Trump!

Meanwhile hilldog simply said "cyber security is important" moments after admitting to committing a cyber security related felony

I like how you keep spamming the only """"""""poll"""""""" that favors hillary right now

shill harder

BTFO!!!!!!!!!

Voting in a poll isn't rigging it dipshit.

because he's fuckin trump, bitch

This fucking pasta transcending language barrier

>when meme magic goes too far

I thought the 10 year old son comment was his way of indirectly admitting he knows fuck all about computers while dodging the question. Better than another scripted lie so I give him points for that as long as he hires the right people they can take care of that shit.

Wonder what the reason for bring up her Great grandsons Birthday was....only thing it did was reminded me she is old and humanize her a bit.

Ether way what a shit show glad I saw it.

Hillary supporter here. Even I have to admit Trump won this one.

I agree I love Hillary but Trump won hands down.

He's with us.

This. The topics were all slamming Hillary until the end when it's like her workers were suddenly unleashed.

Absolutely BTFO

Thank you for Correcting the Record™