Is she actually as bad as Cred Forums makes her out to be?

Is she actually as bad as Cred Forums makes her out to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
huffingtonpost.com/dieter-holger/hillary-clinton-is-pro-gu_b_8736298.html
dcwhispers.com/wikileaks-outlines-hillary-clinton-bidding-saudi-masters-turned-libya-isis-hellhole/#UsrdzdTdKqtRMOuS.99
youtube.com/watch?v=6xNLLcS2Yx8
pastebin.com/nRB9wmdH
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/mena_summary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's worse.

How so?

Not really. Everyone just likes a good shitshow so they support trump for the memes

She's the best. She's like that aunt you want to make love to.

It's subjective.
If you liked the second Bush Jr. years, you'll love the second Ms. Clinton years.

Pretty much this. If you love debt and wars, Clinton's your woman.

She's basically a little more conservative version of Obama at this point. I don't agree with her stances on guns and immigration but she's not as terrible as lets say, Kerry or Gore.

Trump should have never been the nominee.

no. she was good at the debate. anyone who likes trump fell for the memes

check out some of the shit about how certain people of interest around her have dissappeared, read her leaked emails, watch some videos of her lying, and just in general explore beyond her exterior

Cred Forums didn't make up all the illegal shit she's done.

If you enjoy watching whites being displaced in their own nations, she is awesome.

That depends. Do you like what your government has been up to since 9/11?

If so, vote for Hillary. She is the heir apparent to that regime.

I fell in love with her after tonight. Like I actually wanna give her my babies

fpbp
Cred Forums almost never even talks about the clinton murders

So she's a typical politician then?

Memes aside, what makes you think she's going to do that?

>So she's a typical politician then?

Typical politicians might bend the truth, but are careful (generally) not to outright lie and don't tend have people whacked.

If she went around murdering people I'm pretty sure she would be in prison m8

Mass immigration and let all the shit skins in because you don't want to be Islamophobic now do you.

And to top it off she's an giant anti-gun cunt

GTFO fag

There are more ways to kill a man than taking his life

of course, breitbart did.

I think she's pandering to leftists for vote.
Another Bill & Hillary presidency would be better than Obeme the Enabler.

Not if you are the American equivalent of royalty you wont.

Inconvenient people around her have a nasty habit of committing "suicide" with two bullets to the back of the head.

i don't think metaphorically killing people is against the law.......

benghazi

Honestly, she was pretty impressive. Really strong knowledge of the issues.

I was also impressed how she manipulated Trump so easily. She led him to the issues with his taxes, birtherism, and the Iraq invasion, and he just ate it up. He couldn't help himself. He was like a cow that didn't realize the farmer was about to slaughter him.

Trump looked nervous and sweaty the whole time too, always shipping water. She seemed completely at ease.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

She purposefully withheld sending backup to our besieged embassy in the hopes of avoiding more Libian casualties.

She is willing to pawn off the lives of her constituants in order to appease foreign powers.

What else do you need to know about her?

Seth Rich.

>she's a average politican
>not an american oligarch with connections high in every single government branch, is reliant on foreign interests and Soros cash direct into the foundation™ (enormous giveaway)
She is the equivalent of Stalin running on a progressive angle while calling his opponent a racist war monger who cares nothing for his people

Don't listen to Trumpshill lies. This woman will be the next president of The United States of America

MADAM PRESIDENT

The fact that she's pretty much neck and neck with a shitter like Trump should tell you everything you need to know. She's pretty much the worst possible candidate.

fpbp

Fuck off.

LOOKS LIKE SHILLS ARE GETTING PAID OVERTIME TONIGHT, LADS

thank you for correcting the record

Na man if I have to kill myself definitely shooting the back of my head

How do you expect her to expand immigration when Obango tried and failed because of the Republican majority senate?

Same goes for guns.

Stop being so vague.

Carelessness doesn't equal murder.

Thank you for bumping the thread, memelord.

>She's basically a little more conservative version of Obama at this point.
Wrong. well, maybe she's trying to ride the Obama wave, policy wise, but Obama is an ideolouge, Clinton is for sale, to literally anybody, no matter how bad. That is why she is worse than Cred Forums says.
Here's some reading:
Sold US Uranium to Russia, who she now says is our enemy...?
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Sold arms to Saudi Arabia for foundation donations:
huffingtonpost.com/dieter-holger/hillary-clinton-is-pro-gu_b_8736298.html

Founded ISIS:
dcwhispers.com/wikileaks-outlines-hillary-clinton-bidding-saudi-masters-turned-libya-isis-hellhole/#UsrdzdTdKqtRMOuS.99

Look at it this way. Hillary could be Cred Forumss candidate just for wanting to continue to topple countries and kill thousands of innocent and evil muslims alike with drones in the ME, but Cred Forums still thinks its not worth it.

>Iraq invasion
She supported, then didn't support when KING NIGGER pulled the troops out, gave Iraq to ISIS and caused everything happening in the world today.
Your post is the most deluded shit I have read in a while, it's like having fucking kikebook all over again

Hillary Clinton blatantly broke the law with emails in an extremely public manner and yet she isn't in jail. That's why the email scandal is even a thing. The punishment for at least some of the crimes she's committed - by the admission of James Comey saying she was "extremely careless" with her email server - is explicitly that she can't run for federal office. That's not getting into the Clinton Foundation corruption cases, that's not getting into the Hillary Clinton Body Count of all the people who've mysteriously died after opposing her (the latest of which was probably a Wikileaks information leaker based on what Assange said about him).

youtube.com/watch?v=6xNLLcS2Yx8

No
Notice the answers you get form your question are tin foil conspiracy shit, or cry baby/loony "white" comments.

I doubt you will get a serious answer to this question, because the fact is, she isn't that bad. She proved that in the debate, she was prepared, presidential, and above all, qualified.

Do your own research you lazy cunt.

>Sh-sh-sh-she was leading Trump on these issues
>It was p-p-p-part of her master p-p-plan
Fuck off, retard.

>I disagree with him but i dont have any counterargument. I know ill just call him a shill

>She led him to the issues with his taxes, birtherism, and the Iraq invasion, and he just ate it up

>By the bias moderator asking Trump questions about it.

Thinking that the Senate will always stay Republican. That's cute.

MUH

TROOPS

!!!!!1

Because she wants my government to pander to gypsies and other soros-funded policies. Fuck anyone who supports her.

>Qadaffin
Wow, that's a reach.

>Stop being so vague.

pastebin.com/nRB9wmdH

"MUH WAGE GAP" in the current year. Doesn't get much worse.
Whole platform is just to pander to idiots that won't research anything. Buzzwords. Constant strawmanning. War hawk. Race baiter. She is terrible. Uses more SJW tactics than Sanders, by far.

worse
much worse

>wants to destroy white America and Europe
>hurr durr she's not that bad
Fuck off.

She's awful. Feminism at its worst.

She's that aunt that wants to tell you how to live, openly mocks you in front of others and tries to convince your parents not to help you.

>Not really. Everyone just likes a good shitshow so they support trump for the memes
You're definitely a shill, you also didn't have an argument so

>use her foundation to dodge taxes and receives millions in "donations" from shady business people in order to take over natural resources oversees
>talks about using taxpayer money to create solar energy alternative when its well known that solar energy cost alot more than any other alternative and is unreliable for long term usage
>global warming cultist, if you really wanna look up global warming there are links everywhere. there are alot of well respected scientists that oppose that theory.
>says she will help young people by taxing rich people even more. in other words, wants to ignite the college scan even further and have people more incentive to spend money on "none-profit" colleges
>her husband is giving speeches for millions of dollars, and guess for who?
>in charge of benghazi and de-stabilization of libya
>sent confidential information from her home office to other people, and deleted the evidence

you are welcome to copy-paste this
>lied

That and worse.

She's going to outdo Taft.

There isn't a US citizen less qualified for the job.

Thank you for having a response that isn't pure shit. I'll have to read those links.

>Hillary Clinton blatantly broke the law

Then she would have been put in prison. US politicians have been sent to prison before. Clinton isn't exempt from that.

The senate isn't projected to flip this election.

I Googled a hand full of those names and most of the results from these literally whos are from actual conspiracy theory websites.

Seriously, what the fuck is this shit

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/mena_summary.html

She's using what's effective user. Just like what Trump has been doing to his base. You actually believe he'll get Mexico to pay for the wall?

he was pro withdrawing from iraq before it happened. of course he changed his tune once it went to shit, he's always wise after the event.

>being this flustered

You a bitch boy.

The president having people killed is bread and butter for conspiracy theorists. It doesn't mean these oh so convenient deaths didn't happen.

>Then she would have been put in prison. US politicians have been sent to prison before. Clinton isn't exempt from that.
She is apparently exempt when she is this well connected with the FBI and justice department aka Comey and Lorreta Lynch.

That is why congress has an ongoing investigation on her. Don't believe the "Right wing conspiracy" she pushes every time she's in trouble.

whole time too, always shipping water. She seemed completely at ease.
so which one was it?

Also, she seemed at ease because she was dying as they were talking.

Dumb katsap didn't watch the debate.

Typical subhuman.

Trump was the one sipping water and sniffing the whole time.