Is there even anything I could even say to convince some of you that Trump lost the debate?

I thought it was pretty crystally clear that he bombed. I could be wrong, but since there is literally nothing to rely on outside my own head anymore, cause the polls are rigged and everyone is a spin doctor, I just have to trust myself(which I usually do anyway).

But man, I almost fell out of my chair at some of Trump's responses. And I come on here and see you guys shilling like you're paid that he won.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/2003/03/25/hollywood-partyers-soldiering-on/06327347-83d3-44c4-ab7b-dcd6fbda5437/?resType=accessibility
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He might not have blown the fuck out of Hillary but your retarded if you think he "bombed."

It was a wash at worst.

Theres plenty of people that agree you dumb fucking leaf

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

He did well considering the moderator and his questions where incredibly biased.

If you can convince me Holt challenged Hillary even once in the debate

>the polls are rigged
I don't see how it is rigging to vote in a poll. Is it because the polls showed something you disagreed with?
There were maybe 1,000 unique posters here during/right after the debate, and the biggest Time Cred Forums has over 1 million votes with Trump up by 10%. Even if every single person here figured out how to vote multiple times, each one of us would have had to vote 550 times for that to be rigged.
It just makes no sense. He won, every single poll except for CNN's which was of course biased since their CNN and didn't let the public vote on it.

It's rigged just because you don't like the results.

Not using Canadian, Indian or Australian proxy would be a good start.

thought neither of them really came out ahead honestly, they both got in jabs at each other. i think trump's agenda was more relevant to the zeitgeist however

Most of us agree. That being said, we have Trump on the ticket instead of Richard Spencer. Even though Trump did not perform well, we still have to rig every online poll to skew the narrative.

*poll
*they're
sorry am tired

Nah he won you fucking leafcuck, I'm embarrassed over my countrymen sorry based Ameribros

HIllary kept dodging questions and not answering it and going off soundbites and interrupting while Donald looked smug and presidential.

He honestly seemed a little off, maybe nervous even. His answers however had much more substance than hers (maybe too much) and he was on the defensive quite a lot since her debate was all about Trump and her website.

I think he expected that though, because now she depleted a big chunk of her attack ammo. He still has almost all his saved up for #2 and #3.

It was the same during the primaries
You don't win or lose a debate by your performance, literally the only thing that matters in this world is broad perception
you can lie about anything and force it hard enough until people accept it as true

Not sure why you care.

Different people, different opinions.

why is asuka-chan so perfect bros?

>I have the best temperament

I watched the debate with my own two eyes. Hillary came off as a typical lying politician - saying anything to get elected, none of it sincere. Trump seemed like a normal person having an argument - defending his opinion and making witty quips when he thought of them.

>I thought it was pretty crystally clear that he bombed. I could be wrong
You are.

Also you are a fucking leaf so fuck off.

Is it me or did Hillary's big dopey grin make her look nervous as fuck?

You already have. Thanks CTR!

>It's rigged just because you don't like the results.
No, it's genuinely rigged.
Rigged Reuters poll. You can't trust Reuters polls anymore. No evidence for polls from other places.
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/

He didnt win but neither did hillary. Trump had to debate her AND the moderator. It was 2v1 and all they could manage was smug condescention, insults, and shilling her book and website. Sad!

Not really, because I watched the debate and he didn't.

It made her look like the insufferable sociopath that she is

Debates gonna be fact checked tomorrow so calm thy tits. Neil cavuto already did the iraq crap with trump

Well, here's the thing. Neither of them could win something like this. Nobody is tuning in to learn about the candidates. Everyone knows. People were watching to see if Trump was a complete moron, and if Hillary had a seizure on stage. Since neither of those happened, the debate literally doesn't matter.

These debates are retarded.

Yeah, but she always looks like a fucking goober.

Very punchable face.

>worst girl is perfect
A FUCKING LEAF

1 POST BY THIS ID

tell us how much they are paying you to shill

I wouldn't day bomb he did alright in the first half but near the end he got way to defensive but overall wasn't terrible for his first one at 1 today which she never really done before Hillary won but not by very much so whatever

Trump BTFOed himself. Smart for dodging tax? Why the fuck did he say that?

The way he handled the questions on Birtherism, his taxes and the Iraq War was just embarrassing. He fucked uo and he will probably keep fucking up.

He needs to keep on the offensive but he is unable to attack Hillary in person because she is a woman.

It's already done. Check r/politics. It's every statement trump made during the debate debunked one by one.

Some are iffy, but most of them are straight up wrong.

Try again.

he didnt bomb but he didnt do well because the debate lead colluded with hillary to go hard on trump while ignoring hillary's failures. he was kept on the defensive the entire time

No way I'm going there

I bet you think he supported the Iraq was because he said "I guess so" on the Howard Stern show as a quick answer to something he hadn't given much though to yet.

The problem is that Trump's responses were as crazy as expected, and Clinton's were as sleazy as expected. Trump might be a shit but everything reasonable that Clinton says is surely a lie, so of course she will always sound more reasonable. I want Trump to win not because he is a good candidate, but because I want her grimy hand out of politics as much as possible. I fully expect to go further down the path of the wealth gap, the privatization of things that should never be privatized, the NSA thrusting its dick further and further into privacy and encryption, and the crazy level of lobbying creating things like debtor prisons and inefficient energies/infrastructures/systems of all types and lowering the quality of life for citizens.

He didn't lose. All it did was confirm both sides preconceived notions. If you were impartial you'd just admit it. If Clinton had won I'd admit it but she got BTFO at moments and so did Trump.

a 'retard' is classified as thus for a good reason, and no amount of "convincing" will change such autists' mental state

About the Iraq war, before the war he said 'I guess so' when asked if he supported the war while clearly not having a strong opinion on the matter
5 days after the war's start(way before things started going wrong and before anyone else) he denounced the war utterly
washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/2003/03/25/hollywood-partyers-soldiering-on/06327347-83d3-44c4-ab7b-dcd6fbda5437/?resType=accessibility

So you want to elect the party that blatantly supports all those things?

Its like stopping someone from breaking your leg by doing it yourself.

she is maybe third place but probably fourth or fifth in her own series

JOIN US FOR A BETTER TOMORROW!

You think he lost because you're an intelligent reasonable person

But the average voter is a drooling subhuman ape who watches reality TV
To them the only things that matter are:
>Who sounded/looked more confident
>Who got "owned"
>Who the nicely dressed man with the white teeth told me did better
And for women:
>Who sounded "nice"

To be honest from my perspective he bombed the hell out of most of his debates. But by us rigging the online polls, he's able to generate the perception of victory, and in the end that's what matters to people.

Notice how whenever Trump talks about a problem, he almost always relates it as an anecdote:
>"My friend who's a manufacturer told me...."
>"Lots of people say all the time that...."
>"My very wealthy and successful friend who loves me and thinks I'm brilliant told me the other day....."

This kind of "social proof" is what appeals to a mass audience. This is how people make decisions, not with facts and figures. Appeal to social proof, appeal to authority. Repeat the message over and over while stimulating their reward centers. Advertising in a nutshell.

I'm in two minds leaf.

1 trump is actually a maniac and his appeal is really frame transference of his unrelenting delusion that he has perfect judgement especially on the topics that are scarwwy or have become muddy beyond comprehension.

2 he is playing the long game. Look at how the "alt right" btfo's hillz so brutally. Trump is waiting for the final debate to rip hillarys arsehole apart.

No one really "won" though. It was kind of a messy fuckpie of words. people are so tired of hearing the same shit. Trump needs to get his balls big and go harder or he will not topple the (((pre chosen))) candidate.

Does it really fucking matter if you pick the one that lies about it or not? We are talking about the party that rigged their primary and the criminal hypocritical candidate that does fucking off-the-wall insane shit like making white noise at speeches. She has scandals following her and her husband's every step, no one even knows what the fuck is made up anymore and what is real. And don't forget that the president can only do so much, maybe it is better if Trump won and became a lame duck due to deadlock as opposed to continuing down our current path. On top of that, I personally give no fucks about social issues and hate SJWs. Social progress is an inevitability, so anything Trump does to impede them such as picking supreme justices or vetoing is probably for the better with the current SJW/BLM climate.

That tweet is still up btw

I don't think people are as dumb as you think they are.

You're*

You haven't met many people then

You probably live in some upper middle class white suburb utopia where everyone reads books, brushes their teeth twice a day, and walks their dog at the park on the weekends

>come on here and see you guys shilling like you're paid

Can't get Truth from Yes Men.

It doesn't really matter if he lost, I am willing to bet that most people here want to vote for him because they want to stick it to the establishment, it's like Trump said he really could shoot someone on 5th avenue, doesn't fucking matter, with the whole MSM shilling so openly against him you just want him to win and make them eat their own "predictions". Always remember guys, Trump is NEVER going to be the republican nominee :^)

I learn new things about myself every day from strangers on the internet.

Sauce on the pic

>You can't trust Reuters anymore
WOW, REALLY????

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

It was a tie mostly with trump getting the two best attacks of the night

He won but by a small margin. You just disagree because like most Canadians you are a Moron and a Cuck.

Now run along faggot and go tell your wife's boyfriend that someone on the internet was mean to you