Wake up

>wake up
>german propaganda says shillary won

Is it true?

Also, what do other non-american """""(((((news)))))""""" portals say about the debate? They can't be all shilling for shillary!

Other urls found in this thread:

prod-video-cms-amp-microsoft-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwFNSK?blobrefkey=103&$blob=1
channelnewsasia.com/news/world/clinton-trump-clash-in-fiery-first-debate/3159120.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-18/merkel-s-party-slumps-in-berlin-election-amid-populist-surge
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37468188
zeit.de/kultur/2016-09/usa-tv-debatte-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-ohne-ton
youtube.com/watch?v=QsSJz6UtqzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is SCHLAG

She won.

A hit, like in boxing.

Every big news network in western europe is quoting the same lines from cnn.

It's all a bullshit circlejerk, all media in europe is compromised.

Saw a big Dutch site (nu.nl) declare Hil the obvious winner, Metro (does news snippets in the bus/train/subway) said it was 50/50 and that Trump may have the advantage because he was high energy while Hillary was ''flat''
Other than this I haven't looked up any news.

He really shit the bed.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Well, it's the truth.

>Trusting the media
You should know better than that.

They can also all shill for multiculturalism.

Trump was on the defensive all night but he kept parrying, didn't repose like he needed to though.

Sinds de commentaar sectie bij nu.nl weg is, is de site ontzettend naar links aan het schieten.

Here as well. No mention of polls or moments from the debate, only (((experts))) claiming he got rekt.
They are going all out.

Our news is saying there was no clear winner but Hillary came across as more composed and prepared

I think they're shilling for Trump because let's be honest lads, he was fooking rekt

Look at this squinty

They're saying she won, but not by a huge margin. Which is the consensus even on pol. So I don't get your point.

>online polls
I'm the first guy to rig them, but nobody should take them seriously.

Stream on german TV was a shit.
Translators were illiterates.

>they can't all be
I'll be very surprised if they aren't.

The whole western world is controlled by liberals.
Especially the media.

This fucking jap has been doing this for 6 hours

Take a break mate

Seriously

Was ook het idee erachter volgens mij, al was het soms echt een verzameling van idioten in de commentaar sectie.
Zonde dat Nujij weg is, was handig zo'n plek waar alle nieuws uit verschillende bronnen bekeken en commentaar op geleverd kon worden

Depends what your opinion on rigged polls are.

prod-video-cms-amp-microsoft-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwFNSK?blobrefkey=103&$blob=1

>Bild

Just checked some of the MSM in finland. Citing CNN, and saying that Clinton won. Also alot of stuff about how Trump "lied once again".

No. I got up at 3am to watch part of the debate, because I knew which way our media was going to spin it.

They're trying to turn it into a Clinton win, but the fact is both of them looked like chumps.

Made 400 dollars already. Special debate night rates

>shillary won
"won" is not an applicable word, given there was no contest

Finnish media says Hillary won with four goals to Trump's one own goal.

Non-american news are just as cucked as american news

They are ALL shilling

Clinton clearly won.

Trump got exposed as a liar, fraud and fool in general. He is finished.

I know that you wont trust the media (as you shouldn't) on this, so just watch the debate or highlights of it yourself and watch some fact checking stuff after. Trump got btfo.

channelnewsasia.com/news/world/clinton-trump-clash-in-fiery-first-debate/3159120.html

Pretty neutral imho until i saw (((AP)))

Well he did say that he never denied climate change, also five minutes after the debate finished he denied that he said "not payments taxes makes me smart" even though he just fucking said it in national television. The guy is joke.

I feel like that's because we spent two hours rigging every poll in the country

Every newspaper here is saying the exact same thing

They probably had a very tough time translating Donald. He has terrible grammar. Most of his statements are pure colloquialisms. It's rambling incoherent diatribe. Really, the man must have a disordered mind.

Yes. This. I've always thought its like he's a child addressing children. How people like him is beyond me. I get not liking Hillary, but liking Trump? Don't get it.

I'm amazed that BILD seems to be the one that doesn't paint it as an overwhelming Clinton-victory like the others do

>CLINTON GOT SCHLONGSCHLAGED

Nah, Kraut user, Hillary was shit, she failed even with the moderator on her side, Trump won the debate.

Look it up on nigger you google.

riposte*

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

jesus christ. this jap shill is in every single thread since the fucking debate.

No. He lost. He get lost.

It got to the point where Hillary just stood there deflecting Trump as he rambled. At one point Trump tried to claim he had a better demeanor than Hillary and the audience, despite being instructed to remain silent, lost their shit. As did Hillary.

It wasn't a presidential debate. It was a beating.

Cant say I disagree, it was pretty poor performance by Trump. Hillary did so much better.
The debate was a waste of fucking time though, since both recited shit we've heard before.

NATO GET THE WALLET OR BEND OVER TO ISLAM FOREVER

lol have you watched the debate?
he's the one being defensive and Clinton at least tries to set the record straight he just snipes with adjectives and anecdotal bullshit

watched highlights watching the whole debate now, Trump is a big fat mess after 30 minutes his style he uses in rallies that gets so much hype is useless in a political debate and that is all he has

As far as I can tell, every single European news outlet is praising Clinton's win over racist Trump.

Every radio, TV or newspaper.
It appears germans news outlets are shilling the most, though.

There's no way we were the cause of him winning in the larger polls. Also, consider this, Hillary's super pac has spent 6 million on online trolls, there's no way they're not voting as well. Plus, it's not rigging. We're voters, what we think matters.

Yup, if you're a foreigner reading this, you could actually think that BILD is a trustworthy sauce.

I honestly can't even imagine trying to translate Trump for non-native speakers. He doesn't even finish 90% of his statements before moving on to the next sentence.

australian news says hillary won. i didnt watch the debate so i dont know if its true or not.

did Bild predict the schlonging Merkel's political party got recently?

Don't forget the posterior reabsorbtion of lefover neurotransmitters.

Plus the Hillary supporters decided not to vote on the polls, it's all just so very convenient that both happened so that Trump could win every online poll around.
kek

Are you kidding me?
All of Hillary's argument was just ad hominem. All of it. Hillary couldn't do shit when Trump said "if it was such a problem what have you been doing for 30 years?"!
End your life, faggot. Nobody will miss you.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-18/merkel-s-party-slumps-in-berlin-election-amid-populist-surge

Everybody predicted that, you'd have to be stupid not to.

The damage control on Cred Forums alone should tell you that Trump got BTFO

>They can't be all shilling for shillary!

That's where you're wrong kiddo.
It's called a.) she did perform better at the debate and b.) the globalist media machine wants Hillary to be President.

Holy fuck even the finish media tells that Trump "lost".

They aren't wrong

Why would Europeans pretend to understand how Americans think.

Australian media was surprisingly unbiased last night ahead of the debate. However, I think that may have changed tonight.

Most people are just asking "why do we care who is US president? It doesn't affect us"

The absolute dickheads don't realize how pivotal this election really is.

Heard on the radio here they were on equal footing at least.

there is no damage control.

just us regular posters fending off you feral redditor and Cred Forums faggots.

>an entire catalogue of TRUMP BTFO, now #imwithher
>damage control

Focus wrote 5 different articles on how Trump lost etc within like 3 hours.

I fucking hate german media.

Norwegian radio said Hillary won, but Trump didn't lose. Very much known that they are Hillshills tho.

It was equal footing simply because trump rambled too much.

However, the entire time he rambled Hillary was standing around making psychotic faces at the camera. Seriously, the shit was disturbing.

Other than that the mod and Clinton busted his balls the whole time while he laid out plans and actual ideas that would comprise policy.

It was weird as fuck desu.

>lso, what do other non-american """""(((((news)))))""""" portals say about the debate?
Shilling for shillary as usual

Trump did really badly. He dodged a bunch of questions and lied a whole lot more than Hillary. Hillary really impressed me because of how well she did, I can definitely see her being the next POTUS.

It's probably a Reuters release with the newest talking points from the Democratic HQ, that everyones copypastas. Welcome to the world of journalism.

Every major online pool (but for CNN, which is always in the bag for the hag) has Trump winning.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

no, hillary clearly lost. The shills are out in full force just repeating that she won because they believe if they say it enough times it'll be true.

Trump clearly won.

I was pro hillary but honestly I'm changing to the trump camp..

The BBC has a reality check thing, exposing the lies told in the debate. It's really dumb especially since most of the exposing truths are "We aren't sure, but Trump is probably wrong".

Well Hillary is their backup Merkel.

>I can definitely see her being the next POTUS.
you don't vote here. fuck off back to "brtipol/'." you throw shitfits when Americans get involved in your discussions, observe the same rules.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

Protip: They wrote those articles before the debate started.

If Hillary becomes POTUS, who will be first lady?

Is America ready for the first ever male FLOTUS!?

The front line article of Finland's biggest media corporation (((ilta-sanomat))) reads:
>100 to 0! Clinton wiped the table with Trump like a rag.

Other quality articles by them:
>The rage has begun - Trump supporters claim the debate host picked sides
>CNN poll: Clinton destroyed Trump with ease
>5 lies from the debate (4 of them are from Trump, 1 from Clinton)

what can i do against this?

So many people saying the exact opposite here, can't wait to watch it myself

Hey shills. Guess Trump is using some of the money from his campaign finally.

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS, THEY ARE ON DAMAGE CONTROL. THEY ARE PAID TO SHILL. REPEAT: DO NOT FUCKING REPLY!

>yfw Clinton's megalomania forces the plebs to refer to him as Lord William Jefferson Blythe the Third

Obvious answer is importing more niggers.

She did but the polls aren't reflecting that. People ate his shit up

The Bild is a pro rapefugee tabloid
Of course they are supporting Clinton

That's how a debate is won. If people think he did better he won.

Well this is the article the BBC are feeding the British public.
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37468188
It certainly is great knowing I'm forced to pay a £145 poll tax every year so the (((((((((((((((((BBC)))))))))))))))))) can provide me with """"""""""unbias and impartial""""""""" news about current events around the world like this little gem.

When even the fat man says he won

orf is pro clinton of course

So was it the everyone dog piles on Trump again episode?

nigger nächtstes mal phoenix im o-ton

Yesterday in danish national television, they showed a canadian program called "trump: fear hate and anger". This was shown at 8 o'clock in the evening, prime time, and what was this program about, you ask?
It was the most biased thing i have ever watched, the story about trumps life was all about how he has always been spoonfed and is a racist. The part where they told about him today, was lies upon lies, strawman arguments, arguments that was based on feelings.
It was complete shit and laughable.
Go watch it if you want to lose a "you rage, you lose" game.

And to stay on the thread topic, danish politicians and media is backing hillary like a good goy.

Isn't that exactly the point?

Winning people over?

>how he has always been spoonfed and is a racis
what part of reality didn't agree with you then?
Trump basically just claimed, in a Presedential debate, to have made 649 million dollars and paid $0 taxes. And hes proud of it. Mans a fucking asshat.

>Clinton clearly won.
>Trump got exposed as a liar, fraud and fool in general. He is finished.

This. She looked healthy and confident. If Rubio or Cruz had laughed at Trump like she did they would have clobbered him but they were intimidated.

"I'll release my tax returns when they're audited." "But you don't have to wait." "Well, uh, then I'll release them when she releases the emails."

"I could say bad things about Bill but I won't" (what???)

"maybe it's a 400 pound hacker".

jesus. I could go on.

and the moderator was biased. But when you're in the Super Bowl and get some bad penalties you just suck it up and keep playing.

If you can outsmart the government you're doing well.
It's on the government to step in, if they're too weak to do so then it's all fair game to me.

>It's rambling incoherent diatribe

The foreign translators should have just started going "mup doopa deepy bix nood".

He lost in so many ways. "I got a small loan". It's between 15 and 20 million BEFORE his dad died and Trump inherited.

He's a joke. It was a fun ride, but it ended last night. No one will be intimidated by him any more. Once they start laughing at you, it's over.

I'm jealous. I'm really tired of the government stealing my income. Good for Trump.

Didn't you remember everyone in America laughing when he started his campaign?
Honestly, shill harder, you're not doing very well

The point was what the program was about, how it is biased.
Not what trump said yesterday in the debate.

>She looked healthy and confident.
Trump didn't though. *sniff sniff*

Gypsy news reporting hillary to be calm while trump being edgy. Also trump labeled as racist. Also trump was cornered. I dont like trump but fucking shit do they shill for hill.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Our media is shilling for hill aswell, even quoting Nate Bronze and shit.

>Didn't you remember everyone in America laughing when he started his campaign?

True. But then he BTFO the republicans, and people started taking him seriously. Hillary and Lester ended that last night.

>Our media is shilling for hill aswell,

Aus media checking in

Trump dominated.

No, the same people who laughed at the start are still laughing today.
And it proved that he could go from joke to derious candidatee in no time, I remember when people thought he was dead and burried with the Khan thing, turns out he's leading in a lot of polls now.
Claiming a race is over with still more than a month to go is retarded, pure shill strategy if you ask me

>Claiming a race is over with still more than a month to go is retarded, pure shill strategy if you ask me

this is true. if she has another health issue it will hurt her.

the problem is this: You and I and most of Cred Forums thought he would be able to rattle her last night, The opposite happened.

Look at Cred Forums. There would be 25 threads competing for the front page if he had done what I really expected him to do. Instead that lame copy pasta is all over the place.

Right now Cruz is asking himself: why the hell couldn't I do what she did? The moderators were biased back then too.

Look at this little shill, he is filled with fear. All his shill-work amounts to nothing.

Hillary is like a dead fish, she floats on the top of the water and you try to advertise her as a healthy fish.

Wasting your time to shill for a candidate that fucks up everything she touches, instead of going full damage control, look for a real job. I heard McD is always looking for low-skilled workers like people with a degree in social or women studies.

Still 2 debates to go, the last one will be the most important one.
And it's not like Hill hit it out of the park either, in fact hardly anyone is talking about what she said, she's forgetable

Most mainstream outlets would've proclaimed Hillary the victor, regardless of debate performance. Only a major fuckup or medical emergency on her part could've forced them to deviate from the official narrative.

This being said, I don't think Trump was at the top of his game, he seemed unfocused and rambled quite a lot. Which is understandable, he has very little experience with formal debates and the organizers made sure to make the environment as stifling for him as possible.

Even still, he landed some good punches and did fairly well, if he can adapt to the new setting, he will be able to outperform Hillary next time.

Very insightful responses, thank you for correcting the record.

>in fact hardly anyone is talking about what she said,

that's because she laid out her platform months ago and has stuck to it. she's a boring politician, but they usually get elected.

the whole deal last night was expectations. people really expected her to look bad next to him and his self-confidence. If he had been on his best game, he could have handled the moderator and hillary both.

the problem is that he knows that he is full of hot air. the whole tax returns thing is laughable. his history of insulting women and not paying contractors is factual. saying that he built his empire on a small loan is an insult to hard-working people everywhere.

two mored debates. not to mention the reddit posts that somehow got buried last week. there will be a hearing today about the immunity deals. maybe we'll make some ground back with that, but probably not.

The ones that should be shilling are the ones who have a vested interest in leaders like germanys Merkel. Merkel likes germany full of refugees, hillary likes the US full of refugees, basically if your country has the same agenda or is on the same page with hillary theres a good chance they're all in cahoots including the media source in which it came. In the US CNN NBC and some other news sources aren't to be trusted, because propaganda is legal here, they use that fact to report bias for pay.

I missed it.
Is it worth watching? Any major keks? Or more of the same?

Why are subway/trapapers always more objective? Real question here

>Is it worth watching? Any major keks?

no and no. he seemed a bit subdued and she looked good.

the moderator was rather biased against trump, but that's no excuse for him not being ready.

Our morning news had shilling for Hillary as well.
Saying she had the upper hand.

Germans have been brainwashed from one extreme to the other.

Do you mindless insects think for yourselves at all?

Reminder that CTR bots are literally spamming Cred Forums right now

Even in threads that have nothing to do with the debates they are spamming a "Clinton utterly destroyed him" copypasta as well as posting "Hillary won" with the same id various times

Bear with me Cred Forums, they will be gone by November

Trump made himself look like a retard and Clinton capitalized.

Swedish news say hillary won but Trump was a lot better in the first 30 mins

I almost finished watching, don't worry he did fine.

It was nothing spectacular though, and depending on your own views you could declare either of them the winner. It was almost a European style of debate as far as Trump was concerned. He scratched the surface of a lot of topics informed viewers are curious about but didn't elaborate on them. Clinton said nothing new(well since the start of her campaign obviously).

I might make a remix her screeching "FACT CHECK" a couple of times though, that was kinda embarrassing.

Against what? is in fucking German.

he was able to present himself as almost sane for the first 15 minutes or so, but then he collapsed faster than the twin towers.

Where we watching the same debate?
Trump did allright; he won the first half of the debate. The second half was more equal I wouldn't say anyone of them won that part.

It's just that native Germans are in some ways, extremists. Not in the "Islamic extremism" meme, but still in thought and deed.

Oldmate Hitler was an extremist, Marx was extreme in his views, so was Einstein. Although both of the former men were slaves to socialist peasantry.

Merkel in her own way is also an extremist. German pornography, German music is extreme in ways.

They're a nation of extremists, most bad but some good.

German media is roughly at the same state that it was in 1931, m8. It's entirely communists vs. nationalists again. However, the latter do not have media control.

Its funny because BILD said it was a close win for Clinton while "more serious" mediums like Spiegel (not sure about that) and Zeit went full damage controll.

Your English blows ass you retarded spic.

I neglected to mention that Einstein also had constructivist and rational (of the positivist version of "rational") tendencies which naturally lead one towards socialism.

I think you don't realize how it does not fucking matter who wins this election. As if any of them could fix this fucking mess America is at the moment. Reform will come through the people not through governments.

I wish Germany was less cucked, my favourite country going into the shitter a little more every day, I can barely watch it.

Not being paid for by anyone?

>I think you don't realize how it does not fucking matter who wins this election
keep saying that. if Trump was president and Russia invaded you, the US would not come swooping in to save the day.

>Bild, Spiegel and Zeit
Same shit, different methods.

this fucking copypasta is already old.
you just show everyone your autism.

I feel you. Britain and Germany should've never fought each other.

>watched highlights, highlights picked by karl marx or george soros themselves?

>still does not understand that a president has to represent the people
>still does not understand that this cant work in a system that fosters severe inequality
>still does not understand that change eventually comes through the people
>still believes that it matters who wins the presidential election
feel comfy in your limited world

you atleast could've translated the headlines yourself

"clinton makes trump look like a fool"
"almost a knockout"
"polls see clinton ahead"

They're saying she won here because they trust that nobody here actually watched it.

The pasta going around is absolutely true - Trump talked policy, she talked Trump. She Jeb!bed hard on stage, but she's got the media backing her up.

Zeit published 4 (FOUR) fucking articles in a row about how Trump lost the debate. There must be a party in their office right now.

Yep and CTR has been here ALL NIGHT. They are still brigading in the pro trump threads...
>He got absolutely BTFOd people, you are delusional.
>Get used to 'Madam' President

FUCK CTR

Shilling for her here.

Dude the shilling in Germany for Hillary is unbelievable.
I was in a german bookstore. And at the entrance there were some recommended books on display.
Including books about HRC and Trump. Guess what, the HRC books were autobiographies and stuff that made her look good while the Trump books basically were books written by some random people defaming him.
Why are Germans so strongly in favor of HRC?
Are they really that fucking retarded?

>woke up
>german
disregarded, kill yourself

trump did ok for the first 20 minutes
only time will tell what difference it makes

Ignore them. Hillary has so few genuine supporters that she has to pay people to pretend be her supporters.

What are they trying to achieve here?

>Are they really that fucking retarded?

It's scary, it's like seeing a character you like in a show turn into a zombie.

It's their body, it's their voice......but it's not.....them.

>Trump, I have one more thing to say
>You're a sexist, racist, misogynistic homophobe

Lester: You have 10 seconds to respond

>disordered mind

I think most of European MSM is pro-Shillary. But the Germans are just weird. Also Swedes. They take it to extremes.

>not a knockout
Hillary lost the expectations game

I will never take a German's opinion on political matters seriously for the rest of eternity because it's clear as fucking day that they are brainwashed meatbags, jewed by their government and media into believing made up narratives.

They know this is the hornets nest when it comes to dank memes.

They elected Merkel, of course they are that retarded.

They'll be here in force for at least another day, this is always the pattern.

I was just annoyed that I got connection errors during the first 30 minutes of the debate so I couldn't shitpost with you guys

All the big Dutch papers have declared Hillary the winner, saying she made her arguments about her policies (she didn't) while getting under Trump's skin (she didn't). They even claim her smile was 'calm and collected'. Seemed pretty nervous to me though.

I can't say I didn't expect this, our media are fulltime Hill shills.

Not that I think Trump actually won the debate, but pretty much everyone of his rebuttals to an attack was based on policy instead of making all of his answers about his opponent, which was and still is Hillary's go-to tactic. He doesn't get anywhere near the amount of credit he deserves on this.

i really hope trump wins this fucking election. i think they are both horrible candidates for a presidency over 300 million people but the shilling for clinton is just annoying as hell. fuck the (((media))), americans go vote trump.

In the words of Donald Trump:
>WRONG

Most german journalist are mudslim or leftis. Hence most articel are wrote by Achmed or a Islam sounding name. They literally control the thinking of the average normie here.

>meatbags

Lol'd at this because right now I'm listening to SHODANs voice files from System Shock 2.

She took out her BBC strapon and fucked Trump in the ass. Objectively. He looked like an idiot.

>Hillary lost the expectations game

I expected her to get rattled and maybe even cough a bit.

Instead he seemed ruffled and lacking in energy after the first half hour.

But if he can track down that 400 pound hacker who is attacking the cyber we will be great again.

Seriously. He's morphing into a huge joke.

I am just wondering why the fuck the germans are so biased, what is in for them? I fear that they don't know what they do anymore.
Are they that strongly dependent from the US that they have lost their balls completely and merely function as a fucking puppet?
Where are all the great german minds that once made it so famous?
Why are they not reclaiming their land.
I can only assume that they got fully subjugated after WW2.

$$$, corporatists, globalists, special interests, and their useful idiots fund propaganda like that. It's a worldwide thing to pressure Americans into voting one way. If you can brainwash Eurofags they will do shill on behalf of Killary on the internet for free because they think she would be best for them and their country. They couldn't give a fuck about what's best for the US (voting in Trump).

BBC shills for Hilary as if it is their job.

and didn't change a single opinion.. shows exactly why democrats fail at everything

>I am just wondering why the fuck the germans are so biased
I always thought this was the case in 99% of Europe. You guys seem to only want Democrats to win because you know they would get on their knees and suck international cock.

This exact comment is in every thread rn. Exact

Fuck them, they are the reason we are where we are now. Europe needs to cut the vile bond with the US, and get its independence back.
We are paying the debts for American imperialism, and this has to stop. I want Trump to finally let us go.

That's pretty damn good money just to be sitting on your ass pissing people off online.

>I am just wondering why the fuck the germans are so biased, what is in for them?
It's the same way here, I think it's all due to ingrained political correctness in the MSM, virtue signalling (Clinton is somehow percieved as the 'safe' option), keeping advertisers happy (Soros has his finger in every pie here), keeping your audience happy (pretty much every media outlet is affiliated with a specific demography, ideology, religion and/or political party).

tl;dr: MSM is a MESS

How much do you get paid for your permashilling?

yet

I give you a hint, it'smostly the newspaper who pull this shit and luckily people start to call them out on it.

When Hillary's emails leaked or she had a fucking stroke during 9/11, it was a day worth of news for the media. The moment Trump says simething slightly triggering, we get a week full of debattes and "comments" from "journalists" how the next Adolf is in the making.

>A FUCKING PERIOD

terrible

It disgusts me to the point that I have stopped to consume german media generally. I first noticed it when they ran anti putin propaganda in their main news during a football game.
Even though Russians are so close to us, we are forced into conflict with them.

> Germaninstan press
> true
pick one

How much do you? I had no stake in this and I clearly saw that Trump lost. He was sniffing all the time and avoided all the questions. I expected much much better performance from him because of all the hype. He just ended up embarrassing himself.

Didn't watch the debates. But I'm really interested what did Hillary said about the emails. Did someone asked her about them?

Here it ranges from "they are neck and neck" to "hillary absolutely obliterated him it's over" depending on how cucked the newspaper is

same here they said that she won

Were we watching the same debate?
Trump clearly held his own.

First good post by this ID

Nothing about the emails

Norwegian media are also saying she won

He kind of fucked up in the end, that's why he left the impression that Hillary crushed him when in fact she seemed doped, smiling and laughing for no reason. Also Hillary said a lot of lies about Trump past that he had to clarify, losing a lot of time, while Clinton would simply ignore every single attack, like the e-mail scandal.
Terrible debate overall, America and the world in general are suffering a major political decadence that seems to reach no bottom.

When you ask a predominantly liberal country about who won the debate (speak: what side are you biased for) of course they're going to vote for the liberal side.

Personally, I'd never be able to vote for someone as fake as Hillary is. 30 years at her job and it all went down the shitter? Yeah I think you had your chance(s).
Give me cold, hard facts, don't sweet-talk me into "fact checking" ;) ;) ;) on your personal website, what's wrong with you? I'm not telling you to come to my house and check how I have the biggest shlong in the entire world, of course you wouldn't believe me you haven't even seen enough shlongs to judge that yet.

All he had to do was hammer her on trade.

He barely knicked her knee.

False. Polls, except for the online ones all show Hillary winning.

It was a clear victory for Clinton, however, it wasn't as impressive as Romney's victory in the first debate with obama. First 2012 debate pretty much erased Obama's 4 point lead in the polls.

>he gets his daily news from bild

Into the bin you go torsten

ist gut Seppl

Danish media generally biased, but I didn´t expect otherwise even if Hillary had a seizure and pooped herself on stage.

>BILD
>German media
bild is a piece of shit that no one with half a brain actually reads

Other media like Zeit is even more pro-Hillary.

zeit.de/kultur/2016-09/usa-tv-debatte-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-ohne-ton

>Say the amerishart who's nation is controlled by jews.

Fuck off, father of modern western cuckoldry.

Trump ją po prostu zdemolował.
On mówił o prawdziwych planach i polityce a Klynton tylko mówiła o Trumpie.

On ją miał na linii cały czas. Ona tylko mogła się arogancko uśmiechać jak przegrywała. To było dla niej żenujące i również dla partii demokratycznej.

Prawie wszystkie badania opinii publicznej oprócz LOL (((CNN))) się zgadzają.

Trump dominował

Trump teljesen elpusztította őt.

Ő igazi tervekröl és eljárásmódokról beszélt, Clinton csakis Trumpról beszélt.

Trump egész végig kötelen tartota Clintont. Csak anyit tudot tenni hogy arrogánsan önelégülten mosolyogjon miközben ő vesztésre ált. Clintonak és az egész demokrata pártnak kínos volt ez az egész.

Majdnem mindegyik felméres egyetért kivéve LOL a (((CNN)))

Trump dominált, köcsögök.

You are one retarded Burger

And yet, it's the most-read one.

In germany the press usually doesn't represent the general opinion of the populace.
Because muh nazis our papers publish liberal shit so butthurt foreigners won't bother us.
Your real opinion on politics is reserved for friends and family... only screaming faggots take that to the public and are suddenly buttblasted about even if everybody screamed the same shit they are suddenly in the minority with their opinion.
So never trust a german opinion on politics in the public, he will just say what you want to hear, so you will fuck off.

because Cred Forums shitting up internet polls means anything

Danish media says that Clinton won by a small margin on hits scored
They said that the debate was personal and boxing gloves came off.
They said that Hillary did not score a knockout
They said that Trump seemed to have toned down
And the soundbites they have chosen are good jabs from both candidates

Compared to the primaries, Danish media is not nearly as fast to paint Trump in a negative light I have noticed

Im a german citizen in the US. Im renouncing and becoming an American, sorry to all my forefathers but i alome cant save Germany, and Germany doesnt want to be saved. So congrats hanz, enjoy raising ahmeds kids

She didn't win so much as he lost. He lost hard.

Trump dominated.

>400 lbs faggots on their bed voting online
>relevant

>Fleeing from the problem like a real jew
That's why nobody likes you, burger.

Trwmp difrodi hi yn gyfan gwbl.

Soniodd am gynlluniau a pholisi a Clintyn dim ond siarad am Trwmp go iawn.

Roedd ganddo hi ar y rhaffau yr amseroedd cyfan. Pob gallai wneud oedd chwerthin a penuchel tra bod hi yn colli. Yr oedd yn codi cywilydd iddi hi ac i'r blaid Ddemocrataidd.

Mae bron pob un o'r polau ac eithrio ar gyfer LLOLL (((CNN))) cytuno.

Trwmp dominyddu

German "quality newspaper" ZEIT collected
international press reviews. Of course they all
agree that Clinton won. Guess which ones they
picked..
>Washington Post
>NYT
>The Guardian
That's it. Gee, I wonder.

i was blind but now i see. tnhkx polan

They aren't. Metro is a liberal newspaper. The other day I drew (()) and swastikas over it, just so I could read it

>I always thought this was the case in 99% of Europe. You guys seem to only want Democrats
Reminder that your democrats can be considered "right wing" on many topics on the west-european political spectrum.

Save our souls

>It's only relevant if I say so

Trump won. Anybody saying anything differently either didn't watch, or pisses blue. When asked questions, Clinton always said something to the effect of, 'go read my plan', 'I've laid out...', etc. She never expounded on any of it.

We have 2chairs here. First with a sharped pikes, second with a dildos. Choose one of them.
First - fucked retard and faschist
Second - lair, and coworcing with terrorists, also, starting war.

*co-working

I'll take the fascist with extra spikes.
Oh and a large soda please.

i don´t know anyone that unironically consumes shit like that. the ones that just copy the mainstream narrative, by now, are either 15yo or 20-25yo female social workers.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsSJz6UtqzQ

She came across like someone with a plan.......unlike donald * sniffle*

I still find it fascinating that euro cares so much about the US elections while their elections are not covered at all here.

>euro posts wonder why Americans have such high egos

>Care about every major election.
>Burger only notices when it's about his own.

It's not called ego, it's delusion.

If you want to be a winner, you also know how to lose. Let's accept that Trump lost by a small margin, but he hasn't lost the war. Of course the press is shilling because they have been shilling from day one of the race.

>it's true

What does that say?
I don't speak bigos.

Missed Memetics 101, Jürgen?

I'm watching the debate atm and Trump is literally getting BTFO and I'm just 20 minutes in.

Fuck our media is a disgrace, I want trump to win more for the melts than anything else.
Fuck them and their bullshit click bait fucking articles about ever rising home prices fucking everyone over
MAGA TRUMP 16

What are you on about? You follow our elections because they're globally relevant -- they affect every single person on the face of this planet. That's not delusion, it's fact. Your elections ... don't. Not enough to make people take note, anyway. That's not an insult, it's just how it is.

Do you think your average Zimbabwean or Micronesian etc could name one German politician? And do you think they'd be able to name the American president?

I noticed too that the media prefers to show scenes of Donald talking.
When I watched the news this morning, they mentioned that Hillary "won" but 90% of the debate footage was Donald talking.
Shit's all out of control here, I should stop watching.

It was for $1M not $15-$20M. That's what he inherited when his dad passed, well after he got his first billion. Even if it was 15-20M that's still drop in the bucket in what he made.

He did poorly in debate against an experienced liar. Debates are meaningless because all their policies tend to change. Look at Obama's campaign promises and debates.

Doesn't really matter. She objectively lost with independents, the one demographic she couldn't afford to lose.

N-no of course not, Tomek.

Cunty news said, that Hillary won.
Title: In cameras: Hysterical Trump VS Calm Hillary.

They also had some (((Experts))) that said that Clinton was better.

Basically they just want free tanks and Americans to invade Russia and they think Trump will not do that.