FUCK, the debate finally happened and he flopped big time

FUCK, the debate finally happened and he flopped big time.
Unlike all the other debates in the past he wasn't able to control the narrative.
China, Yuge, Bigly, etc... he just said all his usual talking points but he wasn't prepared to respond to Hillary's rebuttal.
Killary somehow managed to kill Trump's chance at the presidency... what the hell happened?

TRUMP better prepare for his next debate because it was painfully obvious that he wasn't prepared this time.
Really Trump, this is the best you're capable of?
Until now I thought he'd have a chance but it's now clear that he hasn't learned shit over the past year of his campaign.
Most of the time he just hung himself with his own rope while Clinton sat there and smiled.
Please, please, please listen to the backlash this time and adjust your preparations for the next debate, you won't win otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2012/10/04/six-reasons-mitt-romney-won-the-first-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=CzzZkkiJMv8
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillarys rebuttals were retarded you could tell that she had lines rehearsed and an earpeice in, contrary to the rules.

>Just like the rest of the time.

Embrace the sadness, let it flow through you.

Nice concern trolling

At least she had actual rebuttals
>I HAVE A CLUB I OPENED UP IN FLORIDA
>ALL THE BLACK'S AND LATINOS
>I GET A LOT OF CREDIT FOR THAT

He was incomprehensible.

>Trump inchs high in the polls
>oh snap he could win this
>bombs the fuck out in the debates

Every time Trump is about to take the lead, he always seems to do stupid shit like this that causes a massive decline in numbers.

>he just said all his usual ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ points

I don't think that's the correct verb

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Drumpf got blown the fuck out. That's what you get when you base your entire platform on racism, white privilege, xenophobia, sexism and islamophobia

thank you for setting the record right

No point talking about it on Cred Forums the irrational zealots will just call you a shill.

>moderator

>TRUMP better prepare for his next debate

approx 55 years too late for that. You are never going to teach that blowhard to be a politician, his strength is probably in being controversial / unconventional - unfortunately (for him), this translates as 'continually saying stupid stuff' .

Only so long you can go around saying stupid stuff in public, before the public starts to figure, 'well hell, maybe you are fucking stupid' - even in Murica.

What are you on about? His rebuttal to her low Trump might hate blacks bullshit was one of his few successful counterattacks. Hillary looked weak and quickly changed the subject.

Hit him on the tax stuff if youre wanting to actually criticize something.

Hillary didn't do very well, but Trump... just plain bad

>30 years

His presentation was flawed. He dominated Hillary on the actual policy arguments.

Paid yes men can't tell him the truth; he's a reality TV star; and a egomaniacal psychopath. You can't fix the man; you have to fix your choice.

Your expectations were too yuge, you were too hyped. Also, the applause or reactions were not allowed.

This is what makes it bad in your head. Wait a few days for it to process and you'll see Trump did great.

>Hillary and I agree on that

No you don't Donald.

Thanks for correcting the record!

The debate was a flop.

So fucking boring.

This was worse than Pac Vs. Mayweather. I want my money back.

>b-but shills don't exist!

Who the fuck is paying all these shills on Cred Forums?

I'm guessing they think if they repeat this crap enough times Cred Forums will give up or something, but meme magic cannot be killed this easily.

He beat her in one: tax. It was his only strong part of the whole debate.

Hillary is too good at triggering him.

Wow such great (((moderating)))!

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2012/10/04/six-reasons-mitt-romney-won-the-first-debate/

i mean good thing our president won the first debate

>Bigly

He is saying Big League

Trump is a very bad man.

It's big league, not bigly you fucking simpletons. You are so stupid I had to pluralize you.

Its the end of the beginning.

Does it say ¢ next to the numbers because that's how much you're paid to shill this image in every thread?

OY VEY VEY BAD MAN

Fuck off jewshill

Fuck off you've been spamming this in every thread

Fuck off emu faggot.

You are a joke. Good for laughs and nothing more.

CTR Shillfest!

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

reeeee KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL

I actually kinda want her to win. Seeing the amount of fucking shills on this board makes me wanna watch this world burn. Let them have what's coming to them if they're begging for it this bad.

Please vote for Trump guys...

>l-look at these polls Cred Forums manipulated w-we won!!

embarrassing

Trump dominated

>8 more years of obama

>Trump skipped a post-debate victory party he was supposed to attend and went straight home.
>Trump said he enjoyed the debate but didn't seem too eager celebrate.

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

What a loser. Maybe he was sad, or was feeling low-energy, or lacked the stamina to greet his supporters.

WWHey y'all, what's that Japanese feels Pepe song from youtube that is very 80's

the jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=CzzZkkiJMv8

nope he got his ass handed. BIGLY

I'm also a hillary supporter but Trump destroyed her and it's only going to get worse

Fuck y'all. Found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

MODS, spammer

>Only liberals are allowed to vote. All other votes are invalid

We're not there yet comrade

>Bigly
It's 'big league' you fucking dolt.

Man he fell off at the end, he didn't go into detail on why Germany, Japan etc should pay, those countries are rich as fuck, pouring TV's, Car's etc into our country, why should they get free protection when we are in 20 trillion in debt?