Omg there's no such thing as CTR you dumb fucking republicans it's just real people stating their real political...

omg there's no such thing as CTR you dumb fucking republicans it's just real people stating their real political beliefs and if you're that threatened about a woman being president in 2016 maybe you fucking basement dwellers should just go outside and check your fucking privilege already or else go to a good website that blocks out all of your dumb fucking redneck hate speech so people can talk about the things that really matter

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

25 cents has been sent to your account.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Oh right. Thanks for correcting the record

*and 2 rubles have been sent to yours.

*probably a lot less then 29 cents but poles don't care

Gooooood goy

I'm so fucking sick of these shills.

I can't wait til November 9 when these shills will finally fuck off and we can return to natsoc/libertarian shitposting. I'd never thought I'd say this, but I really miss the holocaust threads.

Fuck off leafkike

Your country's identity is firmly rooted in "at least we're not america" yet 99% of your population lives within 100 miles of our border.

Faggot.

¥0.02 has been deposited to your account.

The debate was a tactical tie, a slight strategic victory for Trump, but he in no way destroyed her. Stop false-flagging with Bernie-tier autism

There was a debate. They're going to be here for a good week trying to control the narrative.

correctrecord.org/

No, they've been here for over a year. It's a perpetual invasion. They won't leave until the election is over.

I honestly don't think I can stand another month of this bullshit. We reached a point about two months ago where there are now more shills on Cred Forums than legitimate anons. I might just leave and come back after November 8.

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

>mfw you're copy/pasting this into every thread
>mfw when I have no face

Trump was talking about the country. Clinton was talking about Trump

True, but they fucking congregate here after debates.

I know what you mean. I hated Cred Forums right after the republican debates, the worst fucking shilling since Cred Forums harbor. It's only fun anymore when the political shit calms down and there are happening or raid threads.

> the narrative on /pol matters

B8

Origanolo

It's not what I think. It's beyond me why they shill here. They're not changing anyone's mind here of all places.

Have you not have anything else to do other than posting this stale pasta?

OP #rekt