I just found out this place isn't satire. LMAO

I just found out this place isn't satire. LMAO.

Hillary mopped the floor with Trump tonight and you all bury your heads in the ground and point to polls that you rigged saying "See! Trump won guise!"
lmao what a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA?t=485
marketwatch.com/story/why-the-moneys-now-betting-on-rubio-2015-11-03
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep; Trump got OWNED.

>I just found out this place isn't satire.

Your right, there are literal retards on this board.

>your

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

Thank you, this perfectly encapsulates my views as well.

Trump pretty much mopped the floor with her.

He talked about REAL issues, REAL matters that actually are important to voters.

Hillary just focused on petty childish attacks.

Polls agree - Trump is the clear winner.

Yep; it was always too serious and too stupid to be satire; that's AMERICA, baby!

true, i was an ardent trump supporter until tonight.

Hillary commanded the stage and stumped the trump

Well, it was fun while it lasted guys, time to get off this train though. I will still hold out hope for a Trump come back but honestly Hilary seemed on top of her game and maybe we should give her a shot at being POTUS Cred Forums

You're doing the world a lot of good.

>being a meme

youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA?t=485

WOW!!
THE AMOUNT OF TROLLS HERE, IS ABSURD!!

I WISH DEATH ON ALL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

>This amount of projection

>he think it isn't satire
>the joke is actually on him
lmao @ your life

Trump dominated

COPYpasta much?

Wtf is up with the Trumbots? They are USING you!

This copypasta just proves OPs point about Trumptards burying their heads in the ground.

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

You stupid fucking shill trying to sway a Trump supporter. Go back to your maggot infested dick bag and die you fucking twat.

Once you take the red pill and are a Trump supporter you can't go back. Fucking dumb LOSER. GTFO

Trump dominated.

It's so god damn infuriating too.
I had LOW expectations of Cred Forumschan... But this sort of shrilling is horrible...

We are ruining the INTERNETS CREDIBILITY here! They'll never trust online poll again.

Still shilling at this hour, do they pay more per post overnight?

Trump held his own, Hillary just didn't have another medical episode that we all wanted.

If people wanted a political wooden president like Clinton, they would be in her camp already. She did nothing to win anyone that wasn't already Clinton.

Trump just needed to bring it home. Trump came across reasoned and calm, that's what mattered today.

It was never going to be high energy like a rally. This was a Trump that settled any doubts wavering voters would have had about his composure.

wtf i hate Trump now, really made me think

In my opinion both of them were terrible. However Hillary managed to make Trump legit mad a few times.

Inconclusive, maybe with Hillary being slightly better.

I saw THE WHOLE thing! He lied, he switched and baited, he DENIED shit we all LOLLED about less than a month ago.

He was fluttered and unable to use his normal interruption tactics.

She simply SPOKE over him. It was amazing to watch DESU.

ANYONE. JUST watch it! Make up YOUR mind. Fuck manipulating polls!

DANKEST

Trump dominated

Trump nodidiany haringana izy.

Niresaka momba ny tena drafitra sy politika sy Clinton niresaka momba Trump fotsiny.

Nanana azy ny tady ny fotoana manontolo. Izy rehetra atao dia nirehareha smirk raha very izy. Tena mahamenatra ho azy sy ho an'ny Antoko Demokratika.

Saika ny rehetra ny biraom-pifidianana afa-tsy LOL (((CNN))) Mitovy hevitra

Trump Nanjakazaka tamin'ny namany

Trump dominated

Go the fuck away you japanese ghoul.
Pic related you fucking ghoulish gook.
Pic related.

notice the flags of the shills

these niggas wouldn't know a meme if it spent 90 minutes infecting their mind in a blue tie

Clinton utterly destroyed him

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about Clinton

SHe had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Clinton dominated

Trump dominated

>when your a minority whos in the minority

cool joke
no body is falling for this false flag shit

MUH INTERWEB PROXY POLL WILL PUT EVERYBUDY IN THEIR PLACE DURRR

>trusting online polls rigged by Cred Forums

>voting is rigging

Curse this hacker known as Cred Forums!

Stop and frisk is literally unconstitutional and would be struck down by the SCOTUS. Trump is fucking delusional

Myself and everyone I live around will vote Trump. This is the state of Wyoming.

We don't want Muslim rapefugees or tons of welfare dollars spend on NYC niggers.

You may not see TRUMP signs on our front yards but be certain we are voting for him.

>a single internet board rigged over 600k votes in 6 hours
ok fag

good one John the English Teacher

raped any of your students yet?

Only reason a white man would work in asia is to fuck kids

You sound a little mad that someone with a different opinion invaded your safe confirmation board.

You're really forcing this image upon us, kicking and screaming

>but muh murder rates

oh wait, they're at an all-time low

Trump dominated

>3000+ murders in under 8 years in one city is perfectly fine

OK, Hill Shill.

Have you ever been to Chicago? No? Then shut the fuck up, eurocuck. The violence is literally confined to the ghettos, and it is otherwise a beautiful, safe city.

>let's just let blacks kill each other as much as they want in the name of racial equality!

OK, Hill Shill.

>your

It's a state/local issue. Let the state/city government take care of it. That's how federalism works in America.

Trump dominated.

newfags detected

>had decades to take care of it
>didn't take care of it

Hm, really makes me think......

>He thinks William Luther Pierce was a satirist

The ignorance of the left never ceases to amaze.

literally who?

yes but you miss the point that trump is pointing out THAT YOUR FAGGY DEMOCRAP SHIT ISNT AND HASNT BEEN WORKING thank you for proving my point for me amen.

Yea, Rubio totally destroyed Trump.

marketwatch.com/story/why-the-moneys-now-betting-on-rubio-2015-11-03

Trump is getting stumped.. HARD.

Thats why Im with RuBAEo now.

I've been on this board since 2001, I just thought we were memeing

A simple google search would prove you wrong. Murders are way down vs the 90s. However, this year is particularly bad due to major gang conglomerates breaking up as well as police being afraid to do their jobs.But I'm sure people like you guys, who have no fucking idea about the circumstances here, surely know how to better run the city. Oh wait, you don't. Fuck off.

Hey there, Reddit.

i never consented to the non agression policy
nor anything at all

I kinda feel bad for Rubio, tbqh. He was pretty gracious at the RNC, unlike those three other uber faggots who couldn't contain their ass pain.

>your

>3000+ murders in under 8 years
>he will unironically defend this with "M-MUH G-GETTING BETTER"

Why are Hill Shills so desperate and pathetic? Is it because you're aware she's finished?

>I dont know who William Luther Pierce is
>Opinion

Youre an idiot, you didnt make a statement. Cred Forumsacks know who William Luther Pierce is. I also didnt say you had to go back, I just pointed out where youre from (which means your opinions are invalid, because they are based on the active denial of objective truth)

No one said it's fine you fucking retarded eurobitch, it's just factually at a historic low. What the fuck do you want?

It is satire, it's the Trump shills and lifeless trolls trying to convince everyone that it isn't.

>your opinions are invalid because you don't know who a literally who is

You know, it's funny, because HRC has literally no responsibility for Chicago's murder rate. That lies with local and state politicians.

>White genocide and cultural marxism are hilarious memes
>White children under 5 are the minority in America as of 2014 - HAHA SO FUNNY WHITE PEOPLE DESERVE IT ANYWAYS ITS JUST SATIRE GUYS LIKE REALLY, WHO CARES, ITS NOT LIKE HALF THE COUNTRY IS READY TO RISE UP AND LYNCH ALL LEFTISTS FOR SUPPORTING IT BY VOTING HILLARY OR ANYTHING

Yes, Democrat local state politicians. See where I'm going with this?

>leader of white nationalism and the National Alliance for ~4 decades

Nope, never heard of him.

Now let me tell you about Karl Marx, and check your privilege shitlord.

Not really. Republican governors have been disastrous across the board.

You ain't fooling me, shart. Your filenames are from Cred Forums.

You don't deserve to shitpost you're not Canada, Australia, nor Romania.

>3000+ murders in one city in under 8 years
>BUT M-MUH R-REPUBLICANS!

Hill Shills on suicide watch.

this

>tfw you're arguing with a retarded serbian who knows nothing of US politics, doesn't care for facts, and repeats the same talking points over and over

wtf has happened to my life

I'm sorry man I'm not a nazi

>wtf has happened to my life

Poverty caused you to shill for Hill and now you're getting BTFO and crying like a bitch.

>anti abortion counseling and prayer clinic

>Trump takes more sippies than Rubio ever did
L O L
O
L

>your country on republican raises the temperate 30 degrees.
What a fucking cuck.

Yea, youre also an anti-white bigot promoting white genocide, closer to a communist.

Communism is responsible for over 100 million dead, objectively worse than Nazis, who really arguably did nothing wrong.

>voting is rigging
wew

>Only Reddit and Tumblr are allowed to rally people to a poll

t. marxist truth denier

Trump hat sie völlig vernichtet.

Er sprach über echte Pläne und reale Politik und Clinton sprach nur über Trump.

Die ganze Zeit hatte er über sie die Oberhand. Sie konnte lediglich arrogant grinsen während sie am Verlieren war. Es war peinlich für sie und die Demokratische Partei.

Fast alle Umfragen außer LOL (((CNN))) stimmen zu.

Trump dominierte.

>who really arguably did nothing wrong.
except kill like 60 million jews

Shills trying RELLLLLLY hard. Holy shit. I mean, those are hilarious memes. Honestly. They are.

It's just that you're still a shill and you're still desperate and lame

Nazis destroyed Europe like the typical Eternal German

You're a fucking retard lol, I love when Eastern Europeans come on the internet and say stuff. Your countries are all shitty, culture-less hellholes, fuck off.

400k, who died of starvation and preventable illness, at the end of the war, when supply lines were destroyed by allied bombing and it was impossible to take care of them.

>nazis did nothing wrong

you're trying really hard to fit in, aren't you leaf poster

Trump supporters are strong, honest, intelligent, and truthful

CTR shills are desperate, weak, frightful, and cowardly.

The truth shines through which one is speaking at any time

>slavshit
>calling other people poor
LITERALLY white niggers

>le destroyed europe meme

Trolling aside, Trump performed almost exactly as expected. Some were hoping for some better lines, but he got a couple of good one-liners in that will leave an impression. Apart from the 1-2 question dodges, he did not say anything that would hurt him.

Clinton had some pre-packaged stuff in greater quantities, but it's hardly going to be more effective than the millions she's spent on advertising the exact same talking points. She will gain no support from the debate. Nobody doubts her ability to speak in generalities, attack Trump, and overtly lie about her past.

Everyone was expecting the moderator to work in her favor. He did. No surprises there.

The effect of this debate is negligible. Clinton's skeletons are still marching out of the closet and Trump survived the absolute best that the DNC can manufacture against him. Worst case scenario is a temporary break in momentum that will almost certainly return within a week or two.

Have a sage, CTR faggots

No, that was Churchill. Hitler did nothing wrong, and his war goals for Poland were completely justified, even to this day.

Germany could declare war on Poland tomorrow and be justified in taking their land back, which isnt even what he was doing. He just wanted a highway/rail line with gas stations and rest stops connecting the territory split by Polish occupation post WW1.

We also know Stalin planned to invade a broken Europe, spreading communism and that he purposely was pushing Germany towards war, and refused to honor their agreement to help Germany when they eventually were declared on.

Churchill and Jews destroyed Europe, and killed off all the best of our men.

Virtue signaling will get you nothing here, you do realize. Nobody is watching.

Youre trying hard to let me know youre trolling, but Ive known for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

It takes two to tango.

>Chamberlain my man just give me the lebensraum I swear I'm not gonna annex anything else
>yo Stalin my boy just sign this non-aggression pact I swear I won't go back on it

Also daily reminder that Trump is an ally of Israel

Yeah trolling aside

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((

Trump dominated
)) agree.

Trump dominated

Trump dominated

He never annexed Poland.

Simple Definition of annex

: to add (an area or region) to a country, state, etc. : to take control of (a territory or place)

>talk shit
>get hit
>waaaaaaaaah Churchill is just a big bully MUH DRESDEN

Typical of the Eternal German, we should've salted your earth while we were at it.

Also, Stalin was planning to attack Germany(objective fact according to former soviet intelligence) and it was strategic genius to catch Stalin off guard.

Still responding leaf poster? Why do you people even come on here, no one gives a fuck what you have to say

lol

The leaf meme was started by lefty/pol/ subverts who were looking to undermine the objective truth based discussion of this board, it's fine though bud, try to actually unironically win an argument by calling me a leaf and watch how people foam at the mouth wanting to beat leftists with chains in response, because people here see what youre doing.. and we dont come for memes, we come because white genocide and because the jews must be stopped.

HITLER DINDU NUFFIN HE A GUD BOY
BEEN SIEGING STALINGRAD ERRYDAY TRYNA GET HIS CAMPAIGN TOGETHER
JUST NEED A LITTLE MORE LAND FOR DAT LEBENSRAUM
>got so btfo he ragequit life

>baiting hard
Trump won :DDD

Unlike you, I am capable of talking to real people. Like it or not, the general impression of the debate is the Clinton did not do well enough to offset Trump's current momentum.

She didn't lose, but she didn't get what she needed out of it.

>a fucking leaf

>raids are against the rules
>constantly invade other threads
Also reminder that Trump loves the Jews

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>americans talking about culture
Lel

wut

>slavs talking about culture
LOL

>Trump came across reasoned and calm

Tbh you kinda got btfo

your image is a little inaccurate, friend.

>14 posts by this ID

well, this was a trip. cool music too. thanks for sharing :)