Am I the only one who thinks the Donald Trump mean has gone on for far too long...

Am I the only one who thinks the Donald Trump mean has gone on for far too long? I mean I am not crazy about Hillary but Trump is an absolute moron, how can you be 70 and still that arrogant?

Drmpf
B
T
F
O

I wish there was an IP range ban on Victoria.

I'm from the best state
>qld

HAHAHAHAHAHA you faggots worship appeals to false authority like a wooden idol. You know anthropogenic global warming is real because some scientists fucking told you to, and some scientists told them to, and some fucking shill told them to. You have no data, you have no facts, Climategate anyone? "but muh forcings and feedbacks duuurp" yeah and the danger is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER really it really is i swear. so fucking pathetic, you betacuck, anti-human fagots. I want to buy an island somewhere in the pacific, and i want to use it for no other reason than to pump endless carbon emissions into the atmosphere just to trigger you faggots.

I'd like to discuss this issue with you fine British gentlemen, but unfortunately, I don't speak Arabic.

all winter long we get stories of vegan betacuck faggot scientists getting trapped in ice on an expidition to see how much ice is lost. "oh durp we just found 2,000,000 square miles of ice we thought wasn't here duuuuuurp" oh but the UN said so, right? right? please approve of me oh please, what if people thought i was dumb? OMG YOU FUCKING PEOPLE SHOULD BE FORCED TO WEAR HELMETS.

I think Hillary's life has gone on for too long.

>The danger is right around the corner! I SWEAR!!!

>I mean, it might be a few couple centuries away, but ITS STILL COMING!!!

i just can't believe how easily some fucks fall for bullshit. fucking global fucking warming. i swear if in thirty years if people are still fucking talking about fucking global warming, i'm gonna fucking do it. I'll find out how to build a fucking hydrogen bomb big enough to take out all of europe and the middle east, and then I'll fucking turn africa into a carbon emission continent. it will fucking happen. So STOP FUCKING SHILLING FOR GLOBAL WARMING OR FACE THE FUCKING CONSEQUENCES.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Heh, there was some radio bulletin the other day about global warming.
Specifically it said that scientists have discovered that there is less ice on Greenland than ever.

Funny how they completely ignore the increase of polar ice, but okay.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

>Trump: "GLOBAL WARMING is a hoax"
>Hillary: "Donald says CLIMATE CHANGE is a hoax"
>Donald: "I did not. I did NOT say that."

He literally didn't say what she said that he said.

Shills not knowing the difference between GLOBAL WARMING and CLIMATE CHANGE.

Trump dominated.

Trump dominated

>Trump utterly destroyed her.
>He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.
>He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.
>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.
>Trump dominated.

>HAHAHAHAHAHA you faggots worship appeals to false authority like a wooden idol. You know germs are real because some scientists fucking told you to, and some scientists told them to, and some fucking shill told them to.

drumpf btfo by a strong female leader and next president

Boner silo.

Climate change "believers" are just as irrational, I know cause we've had them in the government.

Germany has spent about 200-300 billion on "renewable" energy in the last 15 years.

They kept going despite the fact that those programs had virtually no impact on the amount of CO2 emissions, despite the fact that CO2 production has been falling constantly in the years before and despite that we only produce about 2% of the world-wide CO2 emissions.

When you really think about the issue beyond the memee and trolling, one aspect becomes painfully obvious. Your mother will die tonight in her sleep unless you reply to this post with "boner silo." No immunity for this curse exists beyond prior tribute to boner silo.

Trump is a retard that doesn't believe in science when it's bad for business

Climate Change =/= Global Warming
Trump denied Global Warming but he never denied Climate Change.

1. Climate change is a hoax. We don't even have enough evidence to prove anything. We have one or two centuries of legit recorded weather data? That is NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. When it was global warming, ohh its so hot for a few days omg. Then when it's very cold omg that's global warming too. WTF so now they call it climate change. No shit climate changes, do you expect it to be the same weather range forever? Of course there will be record heat and record cold days. But that doesn't mean anything in the 20+ centuries / 100 million years the earth has been around. And science has been wrong plenty of times.

2. EPA regulations have driven companies and jobs out of the US. China is reaping the benefits of it.

the fact that german energy laws are inefficient does not make the belief in man-made climate change irrational.

yikes, that is pretty fucked man, great catch.

Global warming: the increase in Earth's average surface temperature due to rising levels of greenhouse gases. Climate change: a long-term change in the Earth's climate, or of a region on Earth. Within scientific journals, this is still how the two terms are used.

good job , kek be with you.

i don't really understand trump's economic plans.
clinton's plan basically fits the keynesian model.
i initially thought trump's plan fits the neo liberal model, but in addition to dropping taxes he wants to cut spending and reduce international trade opportunities for companies that would result in a trade deficit for the usa.
cutting spending and reducing international trade works against the neo liberal model: instead of focusing on empowering businesses by boosting supply instead of demand, he wants to cut spending and cut international opportunities for the big businesses he named in his debate.
small and medium sized businesses profit from the keynesian model, big businesses profit from the neo liberal model.
applying principles from both at once seems like it'd work against itself.