Here is my opinion (since I know yall been waiting) on who won

Here is my opinion (since I know yall been waiting) on who won.

Trump did for the single fact he spoke about things in a way that makes sense to common non political types.

>hillary let ISIS flourish
>bad experience
>democrats not good for minorities
>how to fix economy

among other things

Whatever happened to Summer Glau?

she has children now

Don't post pictures of my waifu, shitter.

She lives in my basement.

Thank you, this perfectly encapsulates my views as well.

Trump pretty much mopped the floor with her.

He talked about REAL issues, REAL matters that actually are important to voters.

Hillary just focused on petty childish attacks.

Polls agree - Trump is the clear winner.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

i see you've changed the pasta

trump train was dented but that's all, it rolls on to the next debate.
it wasn't decisive either way

false flagging CTR?

The problem with Trump in this debate is that he gave shit answers. You can't say nuclear weapons are the world's greatest threat, but dismantling Iran's nuclear program was a bad deal..

it didn't dismantle it just gave them money and made them hold off on it for a while. I actually support the deal tho.

>hillary let ISIS flourish
>bad experience
>democrats not good for minorities
>how to fix economy

Except he didn't go in depth on any of that shit. He didn't talk about the Arab Spring or her involvement in Syria, he didn't connect bad things happening by date with her tenure as Secretary of State, he didn't say anything about how their policies made it bad he just said its their fault, at best he briefly explained how taxing foreign goods and repatriation of money could help blue collar workers but he beat Hillary at that either way.

But will he protect the security of cyber?

On the radio news station I listen to each morning they at first said Hillary was the clear winner of the debate. Then they asked a politics expert and that guy said the debate was a draw.

the way I see it, Trump destroyed her.
He spoke about real plans and policy. She just spoke about Trump.

Honestly he had her on the ropes the whole time. She just smirked arrogantly while losing.
Almost all the polls with the exception of CNN agree. LOL, i find this humorous.

Trump dominated.

the people who are still indecisive don't care about the details thats why they elect people to figure it out for them

Yeah that's a good point I guess. It really irked me to watch him have all that juicy shit to talk and he went soft on details to speak on a 4th grade level again. It isn't that hard to give a brief two sentence explanation of WHY she was responsible, but maybe I'm thinking too highly of the average TV viewing voter.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Glauntdaun thread?
':3

as someone who used to browse Cred Forums and knows a few things about infosec his cyber security answer was actually pretty accurate

who is this?

she got cancelled

This.

It was a net win for Trump even though the actual debate was a draw.

Political figures will analyse in depth, but to the average voter there was nothing in it.

It was a net win for Trump because tonight would have settled many doubts voters may have had about him and his composure.

You know what? I'm not even going to hide it anymore. For every smartass like you there are 100 sheeple. Yes I am a paid shill, and I make more in one year than you will ever see in your pathetic lifetime. I made 50k yesterday attending a Clinton Foundation dinner which went towards my 6th Ferrari. I'd send you a picture of my team of butlers, but it won't matter after the TPP passes and I fire them all for cheap overseas labor!

I ran a test

I'm good now everything is good

I'm fixed now. John I dont want to go. I dont want to go John.

but you're killing the shows :3

The right wing conservative Christian Empress of Cred Forums.
She was a prima ballerina and instructor.

Also, she's a Texan.

shes so perfect

probably because shes so pretty people start to hate her

Trump dominated.

quit posting this copypasta in my thread or I will get mods and janitors involved. you've been warned.

You're bluffing

I'm glad she kept her goodness, and is now propagating glaulings.
Faurteen Waurds.

Also, I'm fairly certain she didn't fall for the Clinton meme.

I'm a professional butt-fingerer.

Do you get $0.02 deposited to your account for posts like this too?

Or do you only get paid if your post contains the words Trump or Clinton?

Also, check'em.

>But will he protect the security of cyber?

If Trump can find that 400 pound hacker he will protect the cyber. He can ask Miss Housekeeping to be on the lookout.

Goddamn he is going down in flames.