Memes aside, can one of you lads explain why you voted for Brexit?

Memes aside, can one of you lads explain why you voted for Brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

efsf.europa.eu/about/index.htm
telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11737286/EU-demands-Britain-joins-Greek-rescue-fund.html
ft.com/cms/s/0/6d92bbe2-2b04-11e5-8613-e7aedbb7bdb7.html?siteedition=uk#axzz4LRqeh1pU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pakis out

For the lulz

I didn't. Suck it.

Just to make (((neocons))) lose power. They seemed to push for integration, we upset their plans slightly.

I'm a Scot who voted yes for Indy voted in favour of Brexit.

Red pilling got intense over those 2 years.
Main thing that changed my mind was seeing all the shit go down in the EU over those years and that Brexit documentary spelled out a lot of the pros, even got my gf who was a staunch "FREEDOM" flag waver to see the truth.

Why did you vote remain then?

Because it doesn't affect me and I thought it would create drama.

Because we literally don't need the EU in bongland.

It's more about what the whole gains over the individual. The UK has systematically destroyed our self sustaining industries and then there was Foot and Mouth. It's like I voted to remain in the UK. We can survive on our own, but I want to live, not just survive. When the EU makes trade deals we benefit as we trade off of the industries of Germany and France while being the banking capital. By leaving we shoot ourselves in the foot. Don't get me wrong, were it not for the UK having been fucked by the tories for years then I would have voted to leave, but we had more to gain in the EU than out of it

I hate the British and wanted them gone.

> Polish vermin stealin' jobs

I wanted more coons and pakis to come in, fed up with these polish cunts

I voted to leave to piss off the Krauts.

that's the spirit, vermin simply loves you!

We don't need bisuits to our kraut.

1. Deposed the elected head of Italy and replaced him with an unelected bureaucrat.

2. Deposed the elected head of Greece and replaced him with an unelected bureaucrat.

3. Ignored the result of two referenda in Ireland and made them vote again until they gave the right answer.

4. Ignored the results of referenda in France and Holland, rejecting the EU Constitution, by redesigning it as a 'Treaty' - hence getting it through without another vote.

5. Made Spain abandon collective bargaining with the trade unions - effectively imposing conditions on people.

6. Inflicted record levels of youth unemployment in Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece.

7. Made Ireland accept an illegal 'bail out' of billions to support German banks, saddling the Irish population with the debt for decades to come.

8. Would not allow the nationalization of utilities or industries since it is against their rules.

9. Will not allow member states to borrow over a certain level of GDP since it is against their rules.

10. Would like to cement the TTiP arrangement where all national asset of member states can be bought by private companies - European or American

11. Materially supported one side against the other during the internal protests in Ukraine, directly leading to civil war and bloodshed, and splitting the country in two.

12. Pushes for an EU army and entertains the idea of an open conflict with Russia.

13. Is run by unelected commissioners who spend their time cheek-by-jowl with corporate lobbyists....for example Goldman Sachs, who are big advocates of 'free movement' since it allows cheap labour to move from east to west and undercut living standards.

Essentially I didn't want to be part of an undemocratic, elitist organisation that desires ever closer political, economic and social union, run by a bunch of unelected, unaccountable old who make decisions that affect this country when they themselves have most likely never set foot in it.

Your Führer has a fair set of top bollocks.I could lose myself in that rack.
Not sure about Theresa May's jugs.

You won the battle of the boobs, Hans. We shall be back.

(1) CAP and CFP have devastated British communities while tripling the price of food.
(2) Britain is a massive net contributor to the EU while getting the least EU spending in return.
(3) TARIC has led to a massive rise in the price of imports from outside the EU which, since the UK does 57% of its trade outside the EU, is very bad for us.
(4) The EU's global share of GDP is collapsing, from 36% in 1973 when we joined to 13% today; the EU is the only trading bloc whose market is shrinking and has the lowest the rate of growth of any continent except Antarctica.
(5) Every economy in the EU except Germany's is in full-on recession and cannot afford to buy our goods.
(6) Since 2008 Britain has created more jobs in its economy than the rest of the EU combined.
(7) Britain's booming economy is attracting massive numbers of immigrants from Eastern Europe who have doubled our crime rate overnight as well as placing unsustainable strain on schools, hospitals and public services.
(8) We cannot retain our sovereignty and tradition of democratic rule in a political union that routinely ignores the rule of law and is treated by Germany as an extension of the German state.
(9) The EU is, by any objective standard, collapsing. There is no logic in remaining part of a union that is being torn apart by its own contradictions.
(10) Switzerland and Norway seem to be doing awfully well outside the EU.
(11) The EU is not a single market; it is a customs union. That means that, although we import massively from outside the EU, we must tax those imports at a rate that suits the other EU members. This increases the cost of goods in the UK by between 30% and 70% on average.

You're Australian. You didn't vote in the referendum.

Neither did you, Mehmet.

Mostly it's Polish criminality that's the problem. Eastern Europeans are basically niggers. You rob, steal, murder and rape at a rate that makes fucking Pakis look civilised.

PAKIS
FUCKING
OUT

sounds like a good enough reason

But that's got nothing to do with EU membership

Same here, still trying to convince my peers that independence would be a disaster

Imagine, in Polan most crimes are done by Poles! I would gas them in Polish camps!

Ok.

POLSKIS
FUCKING
OUT

I'm hoping you leave so I can buy up half of edinburgh for a tenner

> memes aside

Why is this a favorite shill meme right now?

No, hating stupid libshits isn't a meme.

Pretty much this. Now pakis out wasn't an option in this referendum but it did send a clear message that we're sick of migration. The news and government haven't acknowledged the 'pakis out' aspect but they're well aware of it.

but then we'll probably end up with a bunch of dribbling pensioners shipped over from spain in return

>letting foreign kikes control your economy and demographic
vs
>controlling it as a people of a sovereign nation

tough choice innit

We would like to thank GB for taking in all our criminals and reducing our crime rate to one of the lowest in europe.
Thank you briten you sacrificed yourself to save us.

You didn't read the headline, did you?
>accused of crime in London last year
>in London

Nah, nowadays it's
>letting foreign kikes control your economy and demographic
vs
>letting local kikes control your economy and demographic

>(10) Switzerland and Norway seem to be doing awfully well outside the EU.
That's a very common misconception. We got snuck in through the back door with EEC after two whole votes for not joining the EU. We have all the downsides and practically none of the upsides. Hell, we're even part of the Schengen Treaty thanks to our backstabbing politicians.

At least one of our most inept prime ministers ever got a top job in the Council of Europe out of it.

>You're Australian. You didn't vote in the referendum.

If we were in the UK at the time we were allowed to vote

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

only arabic semen is needed for Germany. Inshallah

The BREXIT mirrors the US election with only your dumb "rednecks" getting airtime. Similarly, Chavs and racists only got aired by the media here.

Here is why lots of people I know (see: well-educated, middle class) voted to leave:

1. The European Financial Stability Fund.

efsf.europa.eu/about/index.htm

Whilst the UK wasn't involved in the initial Greek bailout, the politicians were trying to force the UK into paying for further bailout packages:

telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11737286/EU-demands-Britain-joins-Greek-rescue-fund.html

ft.com/cms/s/0/6d92bbe2-2b04-11e5-8613-e7aedbb7bdb7.html?siteedition=uk#axzz4LRqeh1pU

The EU keeps posturing to bring the UK in to bailout Greece (and probably others). This is a tremendous joke since the UK has point-blank rejected the Euro at every level (See below).

2. The Euro is flawed in its design:

The Euro as a currency is deeply flawed, as it operates like the gold standard. The fact that the Europeans (mainly spearheaded by German and N. European special interests) never federalized the debt has made Europe a financial disaster waiting to happen.

Why? Quite simply, in contrast to the US, where some state debt accumulates at the federal level, and trades at a single interest rate, European debt trades at individual national rates.

This is a problem from a market perspective. In order to maintain calm in the European denominated debt instruments the Germans must convince the world that Greek debt is as good as German debt, and visa versa (this goes for every EU country.)

Initially this worked. More recently, in the post 2010 world, there has been a divergence in interest rates. The degree of divergence between peripheral European interest rates and German rates can be considered to be an indicator of the expected loss of confidence in the Euro.

No, you weren't. Commonwealth and EU citizens were not allowed to vote in the referendum.

To fight back against globalism and marxism.

What the fuck are you even talking about, you stupid cunt? That's crimes in London.

Who'll pay for all your EU handouts when we leave?

I voted though?

Creeping authoritarianism which I couldnt vote against.

crimes per citizens would be fair

We'll deport all the ukraininans, build a wall and make them pay for it obviously.

OOOH ERR
THE LIGHTS ARE FLASHIN'
>WE'RE GOIN' PAKI BASHIN'

You see, the argument was that if we left, we would be going into uncertainty. As a working class man, the "not knowing" had to be better than the shit we were stuck in already

Also because I fucking can weeb

i don't like multikulti superstates, they don't work and it's one step away from communism

i don't need any other reason

bye

got sick of see leftards saying the (((EU))) is paying for everything in britain

I had more of this, and can elaborate on any points below. (My shitty browser crashed as I was typing and I now can't be arsed).

3. The Euro has fucked the Med. states, but been very good for the Germans. Thus, it has increased cultural and national divisions, not strengthened them.
4. The Euro has directly led to the creation of modern Turkey as a rising power.
5. Schengen has undermined the security of all of Europe.
6. The UK has been in decline ever since joining the EEC.
7. The EU is a massive top-down bureaucracy where the worst forms of corporatism and marxism crowd out the middle class.
8. The EU has exacerbated tensions with Russia by expanding into their historical sphere of influence.
9. Despite all of the protestations from..
- Economists.
- Hedge fund managers.
- National politicians.
- Voting bases.
- Entrepreneurs.
- Small and medium sized enterprises.

The EU has simple just muddled on. They are incapable of change because the politicians know they have created political nirvana, and it is with complete disregard to the average person.

i didn't vote for Brexit

this is a lie repeated by remainers to get people to think it's what happened... i voted to leave the European Union.

nothing more, nothing else. i voted to leave the EU, and everything that it entails. like everyone else who voted to leave the European Union. there is no grey area or confusion as to what people voted for. free movement of peoples across EU countries, is a component of the EU. i voted to leave the EU, therefore i voted to not have free movement of peoples.

i voted for the nation state instead of globalism.

I still believe that the UK leaving will be better for them in the long run. I think they are stronger without it.

Because the people leading the EU want to turn it into a soulless brown shithole run by corporations and with no genuine culture left, and I love Europe too much to go along with that. I hoped our vote would make all the other nations pull out of the EU too.

Still bitter about getting shit on twice in one century?

"What then, is good for the state, is also good for the individual"... thats Marcus Aurelius - I like it.

Except you got it the wrong way round fucktard, EU is not good for our state.

For the future of my children.

didn't jacob rees mogg say on qt last week that we'll be glad of it in about 100 years time as a selling point?

its a vote against corruption and world government.
also every cunt and his dog was voting remain so clearly you go the other way. It really wasn't hard

we hate you too Gunther.
Luckily you won't be around for much longer isn't it!

Good, well thought out posts.
The reasons I voted to leave are perhaps similar to yours.
1. The euro. A disaster. (see Greece, Spain) Youth unemployment in Spain is around 25%
2. National sovereignty. (I want a vote for those who make laws in my name)
3. Franco-German hegemony. (learn from history)

Also the baiting that was directed at we who voted to leave the EU was disgusting. Calling us 'little Englanders', 'racists', etc was abhorrent. Also conflating "Europe" with the "EU" - they are not the same. The media that I could bring myself to watch would interview Joe Public and ask shit like "Explain why you are against Europe"?

How can I be anti Europe? Fucking ridiculous. That's like saying I'm anti Greenland.

Words have power.