WAKE UP SHEEPE

WAKE UP PEOPLE!! Trump and his rich and evel corporate friends are manipulating you, they will take EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!1 HOW CAN"T YOU SEE THAT?

>Poland
>Caring about US elections while Europe is about to burn
>Actually shilling for one of the parties
clean my toilet and fuck off

Poland fuck off

What if I told you were stuck in a video game and none of this matters because events are already layed out

meanwhile almost every billionaire and 95% of jews are donating to hillary

really makes u think.

holy fuck, that's DEEEP

Poland, I like you but please stop, you guys should know gommunism and leftism is cancer by now.

explain how. otherwise its just shittalk

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

You know what? I'm not even going to hide it anymore. For every smartass like you there are 100 sheeple. Yes I am a paid shill, and I make more in one year than you will ever see in your pathetic lifetime. I made 50k yesterday attending a Clinton Foundation dinner which went towards my 6th Ferrari. I'd send you a picture of my team of butlers, but it won't matter after the TPP passes and I fire them all for cheap overseas labor!

How come he din't release his tax returns??7
Sombody needs to hack them out of his laptop. I heard anonimus can do it

Trump is fucked anyways.

Trump is already a billionaire and spent 50 million on his campaign.

Because of what Harry Reid did.

good.
better than having a woman be President

You really need to find a life user. Spamming the same shit in every thread, pathetic.

Hillary is a communist who was pushing class warfare at the Debate.

Trump wants to give you wealth with trickle down economics.

Commies just wanna make individuals sacrifice in the name of the greater good.

This is why she wants him to pay Federal Taxes. All they care about is Forced or Coerced Altruism.

>>Poor people is good
>>Rich people is bad

You are an idiot.

OP here, I thought It was obvious shill satire, I was wrong, sorry

Mr. Robot is a shit show, fuck off

I know , thats the point

>Trump and his rich and evel corporate friends are manipulating you

And war criminal Hilllary isn't?

> they will take EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!1 HOW CAN"T YOU SEE THAT?

Thanks to Hillarys famous progress most have little left to be taken

>
ffs

The unlimited cheap labor offered by free migration in and to Europe means that no one in Europe can ever hope to be comfortable working for someone else.

You will only ever earn the least that anyone will accept for the job. Housing will be expensive or in the ghetto and public services like health care will be over crowded.

The very rich are back fully in control in Europe.