You have five seconds to name one direct fact-checking question the moderator asked Hillary

You have five seconds to name one direct fact-checking question the moderator asked Hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/EKB49MO
nysd.uscourts.gov/cases/show.php?db=special&id=317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It took me longer than that just to find a thread that wasn't obvious shilling.

That said, here are all the "fact checking" questions Holt asked Trump.

imgur.com/EKB49MO

Holt definitely shat on Trump. I felt like I was the only one who noticed.

It was biased in her favor and they were working together.

Basicallt this: >inb4 overdrive shills try and shit up this thread as part of their ultimately futile damage control plans
>inb4 i get (((shat on))) by those same shills :^)

*Basically

#
Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

>I felt like I was the only one who noticed.

Everyone who watched it noticed, infact it was something Trump said he was afraid of because he knew NBC hated him and would try this kind of shit. Remember the Katy Turd interview last year? NBC was upset because Trump didn't want to make another season of the Apprentice which made them a shitload of money

> use an imageboard
> post a link to a picture instead of attaching it

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree
Cred Forums spammed all the polls here, a website full of probably a thousand users right now.

We are the first to vote and the only ones to continue to vote at 4am so of course the polls will be in Trump's favor.

Trump wasn't at his A-game right now. Because of how Hold "moderated" he was put on the defensive the entire time and Hillary obviously appeared more composed because she got no hard questions.

Hillary won to undecided voters.

Hillary used the birther claim against Obama in the 2008 elections. For as left you claim reddit is. They pretty much fact checked everything last night.

This is delicious spam. Does Barack Obama also know exactly what he's doing?

Don't blame the host. Trump is the one who said it's smart to dodge taxes.

Trump did well and he didn't even insult Hillary personally. He attacked her political record only.

Meanwhile she called him "crazy" and said "You live in your own reality." Just wait until the debate is all about her dirt.

These were all non-issues anyway. Trumps taxes? Who cares. Obama birther stuff? Oh look it's nothing and hasn't been anything for years. His stance on Iraq? Hillary voted for it so why bother?

Let's dispel this fiction that Clinton won the debate.

Just wait... they won't be able to ignore the next wikileaks release. Sure, her MSM will try to distract, they'll run more false flags but the people will not soon forget.

>He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump

He also made a clear distinction between himself and a politician who gives generic responses, but ultimately says nothing.

He should play this up throughout the next two debates. He has to stick with the outsider meme.

Trump was too brief and wan't coherent

He briefly mentioned bernie sanders.

He could have gone on and on and on about that in detail, but he just said one sentence and that was it.

He was in disarray

I got it from this board, but it's easier to share elsewhere because the image is yuge. Some people want to share it on other platforms.

You guys do know that the moderator is a registered Republican right?

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

ok, and?

So is H.W. Bush, who said he'll be voting Clitnon.

>ITT: Not an argument.

I don't expect she can keep her cool and defend herself as well as Trump did. She seemed to struggle even when the focus was on Trump.

This has been in every thread I've looked at. Fuck off.

He's incorrecting the record.

Anybody else think Trump will win California?

Well, he wasn't prepared. Stone says he refused any prep. He started strong but when it became a 'debate' of Trump vs. Holt/Hillary he was taken aback. Meanwhile, since it was all prepared in advance by her campaign, Hill only had to stand and smirk, vomiting lies when she needed to speak.

Haha, Neocons aka Democrats took complete control of the Repubs during the late '80s. Sure, some pretended being Conservative with a few true believers supporting them in denial, but it was one party rule. Registration didn't matter much anymore so I became Independent.

He gave a good chance to Trump to give decent answers on the tough questions and he whiffed on half of them
Shillary wasn't challenged but she didn't have her jimmies rustled when Trump attacked her other than the email thing

Trump is going to need to go at her neck more for the next debates

Correct my record please, wasn't Stop n Frisk ruled unconstitutional in New York? Even if the judge was a faggot that doesnt affect the end ruling. Am I missing something, because that's the only real fault I see in the arguments the image laid out.

A district court in the south district of New York ruled that stopping black men is against the fourth amendment. They are wrong and this needs to be appealed to a higher court. Trump was dead on about that.

Here's the ruling with the conclusion on page 192 (195 of the PDF). Shills absolutely BTFO for life.
nysd.uscourts.gov/cases/show.php?db=special&id=317

so is Jeb Bush and he's a huge fuckup

>"In 1990, William J. Bratton became head of the New York City Transit Police. Bratton described George L. Kelling as his "intellectual mentor", and implemented a zero tolerance policy because of his contributions to the development of the "broken windows theory". Republican former mayor Rudy Giuliani hired Bratton as his police commissioner who adopted the strategy more widely for use in New York City. Giuliani used Bratton and the massive expansion of the New York police department to crack down on crimes. Giuliani's "zero-tolerance" included a crackdown on fare evasion, public drinking, public urination, graffiti artists and the "squeegee men" (who had been wiping windshields of stopped cars and aggressively demanding payment)"
>1990

Pic related

Thanks famalam

>A police department that has a practice of targeting blacks and Hispanics for pedestrian stops cannot defend itself by
showing that all the stopped pedestrians were displaying suspicious behavior.

Fucking what the fuck? He makes a slightly better argument almost immediately after with the self perpetuating cycle thing, but what I just quoted is beyond retarded.

>they might have been suspicious (PROBABLE CAUSE!!!) but they were minorities so fuck you you're racist

How do these people get appointed to be judges?

People buy programs, and hire jews simply to find tax loop holes and jew money out of the government. Why is dodging taxes bad? It's almost as if Googles need it to survive?

We are at war boys, be sure to use racial statistics and studies to redpill as many shills as possible, they are still human

Let's have this shilling blow up in their face