SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT CLEAR

HILLY CLINTON'S TIMES ARE NEAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e2f13f2awK4
vocaroo.com/i/s0lLGApS0xdJ
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/
youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis#Humans
youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hilloli Clitton is cumming soon!

t. Huma

The only thing I'll say loud and clear is

POO POO PEE PEE
COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT
EVERYTIME SHE TELLS A LIE SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO.
BY THE WILL OF PEPE KEK AND TRUMP LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP!

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Yes, her time as President is near, and long overdue.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Trump's end is near. All smart money is flooding to Hillary

a Tru

kek utterly destroyed Cred Forums.

He talked about real plans and policy and Cred Forums just talked about Trump.

He had Cred Forums on the ropes the whole times. All Cred Forums could do was arrogantly smirk while it was losing. It was embarrassing for Cred Forums and for the sperglord party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

kek dominated

i would nut on her face tbqh with you.

Kek this nip is no doubt a bot

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

Wow. It's hard to believe she was ever a hottie.

AND THANK GOD FOR THAT.. HILLARY IS MY GIRL!

shitty copypasta...
Hillary blew the liar Trump away on all levels.

DESU she looks pretty gilfy sometimes. The thing that turn me off is the poo and wee bag. I'm a stinker and pinker licker. It turns me on. Soiled adult nappies do not.

Trump dominated.

So wait
>*sniff*
You're telling me
>takes a gulp
So you're saying
>*cough* *cough*
that you pay taxes?
>*sniiiffff*
I assure you folks, I don't!
>mutters incoherently
that makes me smart!
>*sniiiiifffff*
Oh, and wait
>*makes random gestures
That thing about China
>duckfaces
and how they made up global warming
>*cough*
never happened.
>*sniff*
don't go looking through my twitter feed for it
>adjusts suit
I never said that, it's a lie!
>gestures rapidly for aides to delete his tweets
I assure you good folks
>*sniff* *cough*
there's no proof!
>stares down at shoes
and believe me
>drinks more
taking advantage
>*sniff*
'scuse me, of the worst economic disaster in recent memory
>*cough*
for financial profit
>looks around wildly
that's called business, it's called good business
>mutters under breath again
yeah, that's the best business.
>glances over at Clinton
So what was the question again?
>*sniff* *snort*
Oh, right, my tax returns....

TWO TERMS POTUS HILLARY CLINTON

>one debate. rip Trump

Really think its that easy? kys faggot

Trump lost so badly. It's over for him. Haha he got beat by a girl.

I actually believe he was railiing lines of coke before the debate, hence he gassed after the first 30 mins.....he needed another bump.

Trump gave the same kind of answer he always does though.

I feel like a lot of normies and CTR were watching the debate and discussing here on Cred Forums, because they were constantly acting like old, old news was new. For example, there were people shocked that Hillary would say the woman equal effort thing, when she's just repeating what's been said earlier.

His response was
>don't blame the player, blame the game
As a businessman, he has a responsibility to himself, to his company, his shareholders, to make as much money as possible.

Literally, if your lawyers identify a loophole for your company to take and you don't take it, you're handicapping yourself. Oh, let's NOT make our shit in China while absolutely all our competitors do, so we get beaten by all of them. Let's NOT abuse these tax laws put in place by the corrupt politicians to help the rich. Let's just be a failed business so they can add one more to their "b-but drumpf has 4 bankruptcies!!!" deceptive sound-byte line.

His priorities as a president would be completely different. He's losing money by running, he doesn't gain money like Hillary does. Instead of looking at how he has run his business successfully, you should look at Hillary's donors. It's laughably hypocritical for Hillary to point at Trump and say he has obligations to wall-street. Fucking HILLARY who sells every bit of influence she can and whose donors are all over wall street and who has leaked emails referencing her saying "keep the public ignorant about her wall street connections, don't talk to them."

He actually handled the question well, but that assumes his audience is intelligent which it's not. It's filled with the type of mediocre, unthinking millennial who spams a Trump hotel towel made in China all over their facebook feed as if this proves anything.

> tfw you can see the murder in her eyes even when she was that little

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

Trips ftw

lol, even morning Jew is admitting she will gain nothing from this.

fucking bot

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

What a creepy child, who is she?

Too old.

Tell me more user

You can always visit the /loli/ board at 8 ch dot net if you want a never ending Hilloli thread. We're making more of her everyday

Theres also Shadbase's comic if you want that

Cute

Trump dominated.

Teenager Jill already destroys teenager Hillary.

JILLOLI WOULD CRUSH HILLOLI.

Her time of making the experience of prison rape ?

Maldraw is that you? Can you draw Hilloli for us?

Trump dominated

Funny you say that, im currently commissioning a drawfag to draw Jilloli and Cheri Honkers (oppai loli/check her out IRL she got big fuggin tiddies) to pose as the girls in the middle and say

>Jilloli : "Once you go green....."
>Cheri Honkers : "You get in between!"

They were right, you know, about the nanomachines in the public water. How does it feel, knowing that I could wipe out you and your loser family with a single press of a button? Or maybe I'll just call in to your local FEMA headquarters and have you shipped off to a death camp?
Or maybe I won't, it's so much fun watching loudmouths like you desperately run around like headless chickens while the sheeple ignore you. I bet your head would spin if you knew how much money I got for every word I say denouncing Bernie or Trump. It's a shame my contract with CTR and the Fed prevent me from telling you, so just imagine me driving off into the sunset in my Bugatti while you slave away at one of the corporations I have a controlling interest in.

Shilary Blimpton

Tonight is the night kek died

Notice no more meme magic dubs have happened since?

youtu.be/e2f13f2awK4

Wrong nigger. Praise kek! MAGA

>tfw no naughty hilloli gf.

HILLY CLINTON'S TIMES ARE NEAR! Kek wills it, dubs wills it. November here we come! Trump on suicide watch.

More book please! I was enjoying that.

work in the part about the 400 pound guy hacking the cyber

The whole thing is uploaded at 8 chan's hilloli thread on the /loli/ board friend, including links to these books

Why did you post a french flag?

Might as well

Fuck Hillary and fuck black people

Get to the part where Bill slayed those little girls on the Jewish pedo island and made Hill watch user.

My favourite part of the story.

what the fuck is this disgusting thread
what has happened to pol?

Where's the page with Bill and lewinski

no worries soon as he is finished im storytiming this bad baby

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

fuck off

(You)

(You) also

hope you enjoyed

Oh shut up. You mean to argue that people that spent loads of money in "support" of a candidate wouldn't toss money to a gambling site just to give the impression that it was all but determined?

You need to get to bed. You have a class to teach tomorrow.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lLGApS0xdJ

POO POO PEE PEE
COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT
EVERYTIME SHE TELLS A LIE SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO.
BY THE WILL OF PEPE KEK AND TRUMP LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP!

THX BASED user

Now that shitshow is over you guys ready for facts?

That's a bot
Those are desperate delusional shills not pointing obvious pro-Trump bots:

>tfw no loli candidate in my lifetime

according to the american people
and the american polls

she's not doing so well

Thank you user! Super appreciated. I actually found it less offensive than I imagined. It's a cv for kids.

PAJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

The drug cocktail she needed to get through it will take its toll. Digits she faints again soon.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/

Once again, remember to fact-check your politicians.

Trump dominated.

that picture looks airbrushed as all get out. Plus that smile makes her look pure evil.

Some retard is trying to deify her.

I am a staunch atheist but it seems Americans need God.

Trump dominated.

I hate her so much but I'd go balls deep in her ass. It'd be hate anal.

thats all folks

Tfw Nobody checked em

If anybody just wanted the dialogue. You get banned for posting even feet so sorry its heavillt censored.

Be fucking honest Cred Forums

Would you?

mfw she tricked us with her health to hit trump off guard.
mfw trump will seek revenge in 2nd debate
mfw hillary will be sick in the 2nd debate and media will shill how trump could be so rude with a dying person

Roll for my wizard class or else my mom dies tonight? Yes.

You should too.

dafuq is all this censorshit? wheres the original?

MOAR cute hillary photos

ah you fucker rolling

rolleroni

Is It Better To Be Mixed Race? Yes.
---
youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter...

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis#Humans

Trump utterly destroyed her..

Trump dominated

Trump la destruyó completamente.

Habló de planes reales y política y Clinton solo habló sobre Trump.

La tuvo contra las cuerdas todo el tiempo. Todo lo que ella podía hacer era sonreir arrogantemente mientras perdía. Fue embarazoso tanto para ella como para el Partido Democrata.

Casi todas las encuestas excepto LOL (((CNN))) concuerdan.

Trump dominó.

Rollin'

>she made appeals to poo in the loo

CONGRESS JUST BUSTED THE CLINTON FOUNDATION SENDING WATERED DOWN AIDS DRUGS TO AFRICA

youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4

Five Times Lester Holt Shilled for Hillary Clinton at First Debate

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/

Hillary could drag us ALL into a catastrophic war

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html

>sage

She reminds me of that nostalgia chick cunt

holy shit hilldog was a qt

She looked healthy as fuck last night you dumb nigger. Stay mad your whiney faggot lost.

Hillary won you delusional children. Stay mad.

>she looked healthy

Were you blind retard?

youre a dumb nigger aint you?

Is Hillary white?

More aryan than hitler i know that

Not for long.
JEB THE PLEB TAKES THE FIELD!

Im being sarcastic btw

Dont be. She is white as rice and theres nothing you can do about it.

She's not white.

Nope

Yes.

>HILLY CLINTON'S TIMES ARE NEAR

At her age, I don;t think she gets her "times" any more.

Maybe

can't kill the hill

>implying flu wont do it

But she's healthy

Kek is not with us in this thread.
We need more repeating digits for trump to have a chance

Idk. She looked pretty weak up there. Short, whiney. Wearing a dress? Doesn't exactly give the impression of strength. I mean really, you want to talk about sexist? If trump decided to wear a dress that's all we'd be hearing about. Sad.

>2 off

you're finished, the memes are over

this

i dont know

>y-youre voting for me in november
>r-right, user?

What is you and ff and Poland and Serbia and the american Hillolispammer's obsession with kid Hillary?

theyre mentally ill