How much of a cuck do you have to be to support someone who has no regard for you?

How much of a cuck do you have to be to support someone who has no regard for you?

>mfw Trump blames the DNC hack on neckbearded, morbidly obese Cred Forumstards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first, you have to demonstrate youre not a google

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

You support this.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless commie shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admit names the Clintons
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

good job, guys. $0.02 may be deposited into your accounts

>CTR the reccord shills immedelty flood the thread to false flag Trump supporters while also shitting out lies about trump
Wew go away

why would i give a fuck about haiti?

because, if haiti gets too bad, all the fucking google come here...

>CTR the reccord
>Correct the Record the reccord

>immedelty

Trumptards, everyone

Tpaмп aттepли дecтpoйд хep.

Хи тoкд aбayт peaл плaнc aнд пoлиcи aнд Клинтoн джacт тoкд aбayт Tpaмп.

Хи хaд хep oн зe poyпc зe хoyл тaймc. Aл щи кyд дy вaз apoгaнтли cмиpк yaйл щи вaз лyзинг. Ит вaз eмбapacинг фop хep aнд фop зe Дeмoкpaтик пapти.

Aлмocт aл зe пoлc eкceпт фop ЛOЛ (((CИHH))) aгpи.

Tpaмп дoминeйтeд

Asuka utterly destroyed her.

She talked about real tactics and strategy and Rei just said nothing.

She had her on the ropes the whole times. All Rei could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Nerv organization.

Almost everyone except for LOL (((SEELE))) agree.

Asuka dominated.

>>Cred Forums

they'd all probably support him after he spat on their mothers they're so delusional.

1) Asuka is objectively a better pilot than Rei or Shinji
2) Rei never smiles
3) Asuka would approve of Trump because he speaks his mind freely, is assertive, and never apologizes.

hahahahah

give me the portuguese version, senpai

its over man come on

I agree
Peter Scully utterly destroyed her.

He made real pains and polished it in her and Daisy just talked about it hurts.

He had her on the crying the whole time. All she could do was cry and take it while she was raped. It was embarrassing for her and for the poor 11-year old.

Almost all the pedos except for LOL (((Epstein))) agree.

Peter Scully dominated

>literally being unable to understand jokes

He's right you know. Although, it's more likely for a hacker to be 100 pounds than 400 pounds. It's an either/or scenario.

Clinton unironically thinking the hacks are about making money or Russians trying to destroy America makes me laugh. It's just your typical CompSci student flaunting their Java skills doing the hacking.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

ctr fags trying too hard

maga 2016

トランプは全く彼女を破壊しました。

彼は本当の計画や政策について話とクリントンはちょうどトランプについて話しました。

彼はロープに全体の時間を彼女を持っていました。彼女は何ができるすべては傲慢だった彼女が失った間作り笑い。それは彼女のためと民主党のために恥ずかしかったです。

LOLを除くほぼすべての世論調査(((CNN)は))に同意するものとします。

トランプ支配

>mfw neatly shaven
>mfw my weight can still be considered healthy for my height
TRUMP 2016

See
Just another example of American leftists being unable to handle the sick bantz, and failing to comprehend that others can.

(OP) #

Trump dominated

>How much of a cuck do you have to be to support someone who has no regard for you?

Well, they have elections every couple of years (all levels) and I've yet to see any politician give two shits after job security sets in.

So, I don't know. At this point it's all dick waving and fan wanking. At least the NFL has moments of action and I don't have to worry about the Saints blowing up Philly.

So I'd guess pretty average cuck.

He can't even say a coherent and intelligent sentence. He is certainly smart but I am afraid Hillary was Trump's daddy in a debate. Let's see how other debates turn out.

The infamous hacker known as Cred Forums.

Stfu and post more stuff about NGE, I need to see this rift between the Rei and Asuka supporters settled.

Maybe, instead of watching the debate alone from your computer, you should have been watching it with friends and family. Then you'd see how much real people like him.

Neck beards should be proud.

Asuka is a nice girl who never did anything wrong. She asked Rei to be best friends when they met and she probably really had her heart set on getting along with the only other girl in the world who might understand her, so they could talk about robots and boys. But cold, cruel Rei wouldn't even look at Asuka when she introduced herself.

>be proud of yourself
>stop fat shaming
>healthyatallsize
except if you vote for trump then lmao at you fat fuck. lmao liberals are scum.

open source was a mistake

-richard stallman

how does Putin's cock taste, bylat?

I dont know ask your mom lmao because shes a number 1 cocksucker.

What a mature and thoughtful response

>when you have been shitting in the street all day and you have nothing else to do

kek, i love how easily transparent these shills are.

Cmon dude, only pdf files would get that one.