Anyone else pissed the fuck off that Trump said he agrees with no fly no buy...

Anyone else pissed the fuck off that Trump said he agrees with no fly no buy? Like Clinton already deserves the gallows for being a treasonous oligarch, but fucking Trump? Why can't we get a fucking nominee that respects my fucking rights?

Any politician that agrees with no fly, no buy should be removed from office.

What means no fly no buy?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Sure thing achmed

Not at all. He properly qualified the statement by saying it would only be implemented if there is a means for people to be removed from the list. That's what the opposition to preventing people on the terror watch list from buying guns is all about. No one wants terrorists to have guns, but you can not deprive a citizen of their Constitutional rights without due process. Lack of due process w/r/t terror watch list has been the only issue all along.

It means if you're on a no-fly list you can't buy guns.

He's literally flipflopped on gun control countless times, why is any of this surprising?

The second amendment is a relic of the past. Fucking deal with it.

t. fudd gun owner

Why would you want people on no fly lists to have guns? Wtf?

it's a good idea if we get
>codified procedures and standards to be placed on list
>right to appeal and retain your rights until verdict rendered

after that I'm fine with this

fuck off CTR bot. We are talking about one specific policy, not who won

He said he agreed that it should be looked at, and disclaimered that people are on it that shouldn't be, and it should possible for them to get assistance getting off the list.

He came across as more moderate on everything last night, his agreeing with her in small points made her appear much more distant from moderate positions on guns and crime

He doesn't know shit about the no fly list and how unconstitutional it is.

Yeah this pissed me off.

Taking away your Second Amendment rights if you're put on a no fly list is a dangerous slippery slope. You could speak out against the government and suddenly find yourself disarmed or worse if they decide to restrict more rights.

>no fly no buy
I am all for it. Makes a lot of Googlers lose their guns.

googls don't go on terror watch lists

they go into gang task force databases

There aren't any niggers on the no fly list. It is all just people with arab names and white people.

>implying a future democrat won't use the list to specifically target white people who speak out against the government

>it's a dumb fuck hicks think big gubmen is gonna put on the no fly list so they can't buy their eight AR15 of the year episode

They removed all the muslims off of the no-fly list as well as the FBI watch lists. Not kidding. It's only political enemies of the president.

because the decision to be put on the no-fly list is arbitrary and has no oversight. its an end-run around due process and the 14th amendment.

Most on the no fly list are muzrats.

He said he would work with "innocents" (ie non muzrats) to get them off the list

This is his coded way of saying he's eventually going to disarm the fucking rats

>inb4 the second amendment don't be treaded on
Second amendment clearly states citizens

Muslims should never have been allowed to become citizens

They will be disarmed stripped of citizenship and gassed

Mudslimes can't buy guns

I don't know why anyone thinks that disarming these rats could ever be a bad thing.

Second amendment doesn't say citizens. It says the right of the people. Fucking illegal mexicans have the right to own guns

Or he could just be using it to disarm Muslims

Yes Muslims do deserve to be disarmed and yes even worse (ie we exterminate it deport them)

I will admit and always have admitted that the reason I want Muslims guns taken is so they are easier to remove

so is the 1st

The no fly list itself is nauseatingly unconstitutional (gov't punishment without due process, no redress).

Rather than use that abomination to restrict other rights we should abolish the TSA.

>Muzrats
>people

Just declare them subhumans as they are.

My point remains

>Second amendment clearly states citizens

>>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

they can add your name for no reason at all and its hard to get removed.

Sounds like someones on the no-fly list.....

SHALL

or Hillary could add all the deplorable people to the list. I hope she tries.

What's to stop them from adding everybody arbitrarily and then nobody can buy guns?

>making it illegal to buy guns disarms terrorists
broken like a true retarded leafcuck

NOT

It won't be just muslims, it'll include political enemies as well.

Yeah, gotta say I understand where Trump is coming from generally with bringing a fist down on terrorism, but no fly no buy is one of those things that goes over the line.

Oh well. He seems maleable on exact implementation of broad policy goals, so there's hope.

Remember when Trump said he could help get possible terrorists of the no-fly-list.

WTF???

BE

KIKETOWN

A FUCKING KOALA

No, because I know that the Republicans already have a proposal that the NRA endorsed. He playing 4D chess.

As someone moving states solely to get around stupid gun control laws, I support no fly, no buy. If you're on the No Fly List, you shouldn't be able to legally purchase weapons. Why fucking have this list if you're not going to use it?

If you can't support NFNB, just kill the fucking No Fly List and remove the TSA already, because you're not using it to keep America safe.

Removing the TSA sounds like a good idea. Then I can finally hijack a plane with an oversized bottle of shampoo in the cabin.

OH MY GOD
HE HAS A BOTTLE OF WATER

Neither the NFL or the TSA does anything to make people measurably safer. Its security theater, moron.

people can be put on the no-fly list arbitrarily without due process. Do you want to ban people from having guns without due process?

do you really think the Founding Fathers would have included muslims into the various rights given by the constitution if muslims had been invented back in the 18th century?

Yup. What's fun is to remind the people working the naked body scanners that they're going to get cancer sitting around them all day. You get a great range of reaction faces.

If you did something to warrant you being on the no fly list you deserve not to have guns and don't give me that anecdotal garbage of HURR DURR IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE no it can't there are specific checks and balances in play to ensure it targets specific people not just your average Joe Schmoe that cursed out the flight stewardess it's more than that you faggots
Good job trump for enforcing this policy DONT LET THE CTR SHILS CONTROL THE NARRATIVE

I know there's not kuch criticial thinking here but by saying that he's literally saying he's okay with no due process.

Which literally makes him as unAmerican as Clinton.

This isn't a maybe/if type of situation. The second Amendment SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. He also wants to renew the Patriot Act. He's about as UnAmerican as it gets.

You have an unnecessary comma in there.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

There's no comma after Arms.

That's what you get for believing in a ConMan. The wall won't be built either. An expense that high would NEVER be approved by Congress

There are also "specific checks and balances" for that spying we pay for. They're shit. The federal government is totally out of control, and they're not even providing good services in return.

Maybe we should spend less money clogging up the internet correcting the record?

Cat Stevens was no fly you faggot

Trump supports gun control and rolling back the 5th amendment. I think Gary Johnson is the only person really defening our interests.

Agree 100%

Add to the list:
>stop and frisk
>more internet surveillance
>more police power

If the beaners, niggers and the sand niggers weren't in our lands, we wouldn't have to worry about any of this shit. The fact that they force us into a police state just so the mudskins can stay is the entirety of the problem.

Had to fucking ctrl+f NSA then Patriot. Glad there was at least one hit. Yes he is all for the Patriot Act so it is no surprised he is for denial of rights without a fair trail, especially coming from someone that is for stop and frisk as well.

you mean YUSUF ISLAM?

It means if your a literal terrorist or suspected terrorist you cannot buy guns.

The reason people complain is the government flags people for the no fly list for just visiting certain websites/buying certain books, and the while these things can be tied to people who commit crimes, people worry if they will overstep and say "oh misdemeanor, no fly list bud :-)"

>If the beaners, niggers and the sand niggers weren't in our lands, we wouldn't have to worry about any of this shit.

THIS

No, Darrell Castle is. Anti-TPP, wants to end the Federal Reserve and have the US government control the money supply instead of a private entity having a monopoly on it, close the borders to all immigration until we can actually vet dangerous people out along with stopping illegals from getting in, cutting out unconstitutional agencies like the NSA, will pass a national Stand Your Ground law, is against all foreign aid even to Israel.

The only good candidate and almost no one knows of him.

No because Trump has stated his position is to have a quick appeals process and it temporary akin to a restraining order. Once it's settled got rights are fully restored. Hillary on the other hand would think a half assed platitude solved the problem and people would be on the no fly list their whole lives.

Never heard of him. What's he running for? Does he stand any chance?

Because the list is flawed and is filled with people who shouldn't be on it.

It's a regular occurrence at airports for toddlers and infants to be turned away because they're on the no fly list.

And once you're on the list you really can't get off.

your on the no fly list?

He is running under the Constitution Party.
>Does he stand any chance?
Not even on the ballot on every state so in those states he'd be a write in. Also he isn't in the Democrat or Republican party, so no he doesn't have a chance but he is easily the best man even if you don't agree with everything he says.

You are all concerned about his leadership style. I heard this explained on Rush yesterday.

He stakes out a position based on what he hears and sees. Then he persuades by negotiating his position to something less but even though he is relenting or softening his position he still gets what he wants or thinks the public leads.

He is a leader.

Hillary doesn't give a shit what you want or think, like Obama before her, she is a tyrant.

Forewarned is forarmed.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Might be worth a closer look or even a vote. Thanks, user.

This, also
>1337

Please enlighten us as to these "checks and balances”. No one in the government has ever even disclosed how they decide who gets put on the list.

He deserves to be.

I'm pissed off he supports no fly no buy and stop and frisk

Just fuck my freedoms up

It has happened to people that haven't done anything wrong, like congressman Ron Paul. Once on the list, even if you manage to get yourself removed, you still have that mark on your profile in which you were on the terrorist watch list.

It is a very dangerous concept.