twitter.com/DSMoxon
twitter.com/pjebtc
twitter.com/zcashco
twitter.com/mcgrathnlaw
twitter.com/anatadmati
twitter.com/UBS_CIO
twitter.com/DanielaGabor
twitter.com/DEAGiles
captaineconomics.fr/-the-top-100-most-influential-economists-twitter-algorithmic-approach
forbes.com/sites/simonconstable/2015/08/14/must-follow-twitter-feeds-on-markets-and-economics/#3996ca762dc5
businessinsider.com/117-finance-people-to-follow-on-twitter-2014-9?IR=T
blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/08/14/50-financial-twitter-feeds-you-must-follow/
marketwatch.com/story/how-deutsche-bank-woes-are-stressing-out-the-us-stock-market-2016-09-26
twitter.com/Accendo_Mike/status/780724678725861380
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
google.de/search?q=google finance&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiB_IG2ta_PAhWIC8AKHdv4A5IQ_AUIDigA&biw=1680&bih=905
youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/26/the-deutsche-bank-crisis-could-take-angela-merkel-down--and-the/
youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg
twitter.com/RealVisionTV/status/780464009459986432
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why you guys so obsessed with this central bank in particular?

>youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

Play it loud

largest in the eurozone.
domino effect.

Because of this

And this

oh snap y'all

ITS OVER HOLY SHIT

GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

Is it already too late to short DB, should we be shorting other banks instead?

Don't forget that Credit Suisse is not far behind.

>10.20

im shorting santander and deutsche bank
youtube.com/watch?v=1M4FG1UXH5w

SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT!

>-3.22%
322 THE DREAM xDDD

Here's what's up: for at least the last two years, a group of occultist retards on Cred Forums have claimed to be Deutsche Bank insiders and inserted comments randomly about poor internal practice and bad trades made at DB. Obviously nothing was really happening but somehow the dumbfucks that populate this forum kept the meme going just long enough to get a chain reaction going. Threads started popping up on financial and business forums from other 'insider' occultist retards, and real traders started to think that they were getting a scoop, and eventually regulatory personnel fell into the memeplex as well.

Now Deutsche Bank is getting a lot of attention, because 'muh shemitah year' retards managed to spread this meme far enough on the internet over the past two years. They're getting fucking sued and regulated to death because retards on Cred Forums on here and other chans didn't want to go out and get real jobs, and if this shit doesn't stop, and I know it won't, killing DB will lead to a complete financial collapse

fuck everyone on this board, seriously

yeah meme magic is real: woohoo, it's called marketing, propaganda, psyops, astroturfing, and a bunch of other words by normal people. We all know it's real, but for some reason the collective autism of this board decided to throw all of that into memeing financial collapse to prove some gay point

fuck all of you so hard

hahaha

this is another fake fucking happening and you're an obvious shill.

screenshot this post niggers so we can repost it in the new new happening thread that pops up a month from now about a complete financial collapse

jesus this leaf is outraged

short RBS

what trading platforms are we using? im on etoro

It will all collapse and SHTF on 30th September

Check my digits cunts

Is there a way to reverse kek's will? Not sure I want to die yet.

> tfw Cred Forums influenced Britain's vote for Brexit

> tfw Cred Forums is influencing USA's presidential election

> tfw Cred Forums is influencing the whole economy

Are we the jews now?

never heard about this, nice always was looking for a robinhood alternative

>921
>immediately clicks out of thread and ignore I ever posted this

for a second i had hoped Deutsche Bahn was bankrupt or something...

how are you even using robin hood, i thought it was for USA only?

anyway, i want to trade euro markets but etoro is only NYSE i think

whats the best platform for europeans?

Ok this is is crashing pretty hard

All the economic crisis conspiracies are coming true

Where were you when Germany destroyed Europe for the third time?

Fourth if you count the Romans, fifth if you count them importing half of North Africa.

What can be done about the German problem?

Nigger, r u stupid
If Deutsche Bank is going down for real, you have to pay like 1 Mil. fucking Euros for a bread

fukken frog jpgs on line ruin banks and stuff with that computer screen with lots of numbers I don't understand

damn it feels good to be a shitposter

Are you mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage? If so, you can join my road gang. When the cities explode, we'll be there as a whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear.

are they too big to fail? would other banks help them or make EU pay for it?

We're at 52 week low nao!

>where was I
Shitposting on Cred Forums

Greece is absolutely FUCKED

Where were you when some Aussie cunt absolutely BTFO out of Greece?
Pic very related

there won't be a bailout

there will be a bailin europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1752_en.htm?locale=en

so basically quantitative easing at the expense of the EU?

>tfw headed to Frankfurt
>tfw with my silver reserves and USD I'll be getting susfrauleins on my cock for next to nothing

idk that's why i was asking.. i have only used Hargreaves lansdown i just know about robinhood

Look at the stock price over two years, then look at the archives for Deutsche Bank meme posts. You fucking faggots started this. The DB posts on Cred Forums preceded the DB posts on financial blogs and the actual start of the drop in the stock price, this place bears full responsibility

Guess what: there's corruption in every bank and every bank in the world could very easily start getting inspected and checked up on all the time, all of the attention is on DB right now because fucking meme posting retards have started spreading so many conspiratorial 'insider' posts about DB that it's diffused into the wider financial culture

because this is what you guys do, you start rumours and spread lies and half truths for fun, and eventually the rest of the world gets so inundated with your bullshit that it ends up becoming accepted truth

This is actually the truth. On 30th of September control of the internet is being handed over to the UN so they can literally SHUT IT DOWN while financial Armageddon and a complete societal break down occurs.

source: marketoracle.co.uk/Article56376.html

>Guess what: there's corruption in every bank and every bank in the world

Let them all burn then, every last one. What do we care, kek.

>tfw he thinks that this will happen, but civil war is the real thing that will then happen, since East Germany & West Germany are already like back in cold war

wow, foliage is really fucking stupid today lol .

Btw, now the best, almost forgot:
>tfw he really thinks that in Frankfurt are still real Germans live

When you have to fight niggers in the roadwar for bottled water you'll probably figuring out why memeing the financial collapse was a bad idea

>he doesn't have a backup plan

and he's calling me stupid...

What can we do to stop this!!

Remember: If you kill your enemies, THEY WIN!

I'll leave that to you, there's no niggers where I live. I'll just ice fish in my comfy summer cottage and grow potato in the summer.

ONE
GODDAMN
FOLIAGE PETAL

witnessing the great civil war of europe first hand or getting qt3.14 frauleins to work for silver to buy bread with. Either way. I can always just flee to an American consulate or embassy whenever I need to.

I can't wait to see what happens when the American banks collapse, they seem to be closed at this point but I heard they are expected to crash soon

>tfw he thinks that Germans, who almost 57% hate America, let the embassy be a embassy after that happening
Dude, you better should leave Germany, I don't say that because I don't like, I say that more because I like you
Everyone here will be fucked
Nationality doesn't matter then

who told you we weren't ITCHING to rekt Achmed over a bottle of water?
thats what we came here for, lurk maor.

yep, yep, Goldman Sachs was expected to crash

If I was American, I would be stocking up on food immediately

Buddy, I've been itching to see a collapse my entire life. I've got my Je Suis Charlie Martel sweatshirt ready to go.

Don't worry, we got plenty of (pic related). DB collapse now, praise kek!

It's like I'm on 2ch again and only threads are Crazy Ruble and US national debt threads.

>killing DB will lead to a complete financial collapse

This is the only way to defuse the pensions time-bomb, and get rid of the foreigners. It's either that, or more waves of dindus to balance the needs of an aging population.

>hate America
>refugees welcome

>This is what Coincidence Theorists actually believe.

Yeah, that's totally how International Finance works, it always fluctuates with frogposting, why back in '29 the frogposting must have been just incredible!

I mean we all saw what the '07 frogposting boom did to the global economy in 2008!

It couldn't be that anybody with a brain could see that the problem was never solved, it was just covered over by massive stock inflation and cooking the books on unemployment and everything else, and that the can could only be kicked so far before the road lead off of a cliff.

No, no, it was the 14 year old hacker known as "Cred Forums."

Right as soon as they announced QE1 was when we all knew Deutche Bank would be the next mega-bank to go kaput.

Literal retard.

>Hey guys we have to blow up the economy
>Why? Well so we can kill all the foreigners of course

never change, you occultist meme retards

You don't get how markets really work, friendo, it's not quite as clear cut and A-B as they made it seem in your history books

Consensus and mood matters more than anything in markets, and having a lot of people pretending to be Deutsche Bank insiders and spooking finance forums (real finance forums with actual traders) can definitely affect market price

Where's the amazing short bet all of you clever seers made on Deutsche Bank after QE1? You don't have one, of course, because you're a hindsight-analyst

>mfw normies are pulled into the memeverse with no hope of escape

You know you're eating your own shit right?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

While what you're saying is true, you're blowing the effects of a mongolian knitting enthusiast webboard waaaay out of proportion.

it's stuck

Why would you want to stop it?

Should I buy the dip?

There's no shorting a douche bank collapse. That's basically the end of finance as we know it, as contagion sweeps through bank after bank and destroys the economy. There isn't anywhere you can put your money that isn't exposed. Commodities, stocks, bonds, currencies, real estate, it doesn't matter - no where is safe.

What's funny is how the elites thought that putting mercury in the vaccines and making whole generations autistic would actually dumb down the populace and make us easier to manipulate and control.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

BACKFIRED, DIDN'T IT?!

why is everybody so pussy about this, this is great news
with monetary system gone we can abolish welfare and big government systems

Achmed BTFO

Buy shares goy

What exactly am I looking at here? Does size of the circle represent the assets of the bank in question or the risk that it has if Deutsche bank fails?

>Where's the amazing short bet all of you clever seers made on Deutsche Bank after QE1?

Does that leaf make your butt itch when you wipe your arse with it?

Coz you be itchen good

Stocks are going to tank today now that they (kikes) know that Trump won the debate and will therefore win the presidency.

Trump wins -> Fed increases interest rates to kill the market/economy -> MSM/lefties get to blame Trump for the mess.

That's how it this world works, folks.

Those are some hardcore dildos man

banks invest in other banks and each circle is the quantity to which another banks interests are tied to that of DeutscheBank.

Saudi index tanked the hardest of all

They will leave of their own accord. Whites will only stay because they have nowhere else to go. Or we could stay on the same path, and get slowly taken over by Third World morons to appease greedy, nihilistic Pensioners, and other financial psycopaths.

Higher civilization is more important. Humanity brought this on themselves, by not treating the greedy and corrupt as the enemies they are.

why is the cuck bank tanking, it can't be the immigrants they are all doctors, engineer and scientists

DB is not the center of the financial world and their collapse won't be the catalyst for a meltdown.

I bet a kraut with a big ass ego made that stupid picture up.

Mean while at the DB board room

stocks are up in pre-trading markets say Clinton won. Cred Forums btfo

some trader got this when trying to short now

DB is kill

the EU is the largest economy in the world m8 and DB is its backbone

I'm not blowing it out of proportion at all, as I said, start combing through the last two years of Deutsche Bank Insider posts on this board and you'll see that the disinfo posted here typically precedes a drop in the stock price by at least a month

I know that there's really no shorting a DB collapse, counterparty contagion blows up the entire system - but still, if you can predict DB from QE1 alone you must be smart enough to figure out how to make an adequate hedge that results in you becoming a multimillionaire many times over

Somethings fishy here.

source

Time to meme the collapse.

This is simple.

Ask the following accounts when the crash of DBK will happen.

Ask. Don't state. Seed doubt.
twitter.com/Frances_Coppola
twitter.com/CarolineFreund
twitter.com/Jasmine
twitter.com/DSMoxon
twitter.com/pjebtc
twitter.com/zcashco
twitter.com/mcgrathnlaw
twitter.com/anatadmati
twitter.com/UBS_CIO
twitter.com/DanielaGabor
twitter.com/DEAGiles

USE THE TAGS #DBK and #DBKOLLAPSE

captaineconomics.fr/-the-top-100-most-influential-economists-twitter-algorithmic-approach
forbes.com/sites/simonconstable/2015/08/14/must-follow-twitter-feeds-on-markets-and-economics/#3996ca762dc5
businessinsider.com/117-finance-people-to-follow-on-twitter-2014-9?IR=T

blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/08/14/50-financial-twitter-feeds-you-must-follow/

More resources.

those sneaky jews

That feel when you shitpost so hard you end human civilization.

Also it should be noted Shemitah ends this October

Australians are unequivocally the best posters on Cred Forums

Kikes are smart enough to not show their cards right away.

Shit's going to tank the closer we get to the election.

Immigrants have nothing to do with this
Global economy is held afloat artificially since 2008
They are just postponing the collapse until they cant anymore and getting ready for the shitstorm

D̦̫͜͝.͡͏̻͎̰̜͙ͅA̖̩̦͎̰̱̠̝̕ͅ.͔̘̲͉͎Ḳ̳̫͍͝͠.̴̥̳͔̭̼̪̘͢ ͇̞̤̖̠̜̮ͅ1̷͈6҉̵̨̝̻͍̘̬͈̦͇-̶̠̖͓͜1̸̬̗̜̱̬0̴̧̡̬̱-̨̙1̺͉̱̲͓̝̠̠̕6̫̲̙͡

today's ride is over, part III will start in ~20 hours

Source please?

>A chunky payment [by Deutsche Bank] to the Justice Department also may mean that other European institutions will be faced with larger-than-expected fines related to mortgage-bond sales, as the The Wall Street Journal reports. That includes Credit Suisse, Barclays, and Royal Bank of Scotland which haven’t yet paid the multibillion-dollar fines that U.S. banks have over the same issues.
marketwatch.com/story/how-deutsche-bank-woes-are-stressing-out-the-us-stock-market-2016-09-26

Lololololololololololol

I dont get it.
Here everything is fi

that sounds pretty awesome desu

unfortunately i have a self sustaining cottage so no mad max for me

It's from the previous thread

kek'd too.

Sauce for map is IMF.

Maybe it's because psychopaths notoriously can't conceive of other ways of thinking and different mentalities and personalities besides their own, which they regard as purely rational.

Psychopaths simply see everyone who thinks different than them as stupider than them and probably lumped in autists with retards.

They should have looked at how aggressively single-celled organisms evolved to defend themselves from antibiotics.

From this, anyone with a brain could extrapolate that the most complex multi celled organism on Earth would have a similarly exponentially violent genetic defense prepared for it's biological defense.

An untapped latent potentiality, lying dormant in what they foolishly call "junk DNA," only awaiting the proper stimulus to come to the fore and express itself.

The Jews want Trump to win.

Why has the price stalled?

Third time? What do you mean?

believe me Goyim. I wouldn't lie to you

>#DBKOLLAPSE

Just tweeted

Judaism

>Never forget

If shit goes down, KILL ALL JEWS!

yess... soon the streets will run with aryan blood

china is much worse you hacks.

BUY DB AT NO LOWER THAN 7.35

I REPEAT ONCE DB HITS 7.35 BUY LIKE HELL AND RIDE TO THE TOP

stop posting autism about muh juice im reading this in public

good one, mate

10.23, here we go again

SACK ALL OF YOUR DB STOCKS NOW, kill it!

IT'S FUCKING FALLING AGAIN

Rallying down again before the close

I can't find it, I just looked

Can you link me by any chance?

wake me up when it's collapsed below 10

this isn't collapsy enough

Here we go!

10.19 PLEASE

so are you saying its in our genes to meme?

>central bank

HEY RETARDS WHEN DEUTSCHE BANK HITS 10 IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR THE WEST

THE CHINESE ARE GOING TO OWN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND EVERYBODY IN IT

GOOD JOB Cred Forums MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, SHEMITAH OVER, ON TIME AND UNDER BUDGET

Oh, you just going for a short 40 minute nap then?

1 0 . 2 0

> 10.19
KEK, (they) are selling before lunch, to go eat on empty wallet

PEPE BE WITH US

holy shit, failure guaranteed
sell now boys

"Ebil nazis" crashing the economy, never change Cred Forums.

HAPPENING

shieeeeeeeeeet, not the tuna cans

goin' down boys

kek China will get fucked harder than anyone else by any crisis in the West

>10.20

fuck my nads
guess i'm not sleeping tonight

>le too big to fail meme

its going sub 10.2 oh shit

We're even betterworse.

The greatest irony is that our diversity is our strength. Nobody knows that you're a Cred Forumstard unless you reveal your powerlevel or your internet history. We can actually work in the shadows, with no noses or -berg names to give us away.

DOWN 0.36, 0.19 TO GO

LETS DO THIS IN TODAY'S TRADING SESSION

This momma gonna blow big

Kek

Every year is shmita according to Cred Forums

although I suspect I know what the answer is, who is to blame for this?

Uh.. something tells me I may never wake up from it so.. maybe a 40 minute nap.. or maybe an eternal nap

Yeah if the West is completely bankrupt certainly the Chinese, with all of the world's manufacturing capability, gold, and the new world currency are going to be hurting baaaaad

>think harder about this

WEW LAD

>10.200
>10.200
>10.200

Oh yeah? When the fuck is that Chinese collapse coming?

>when the sell is too stronk

Anyone knows when do the markets close?

>that fit
coincidence?

The Chinese deserve the world. We let ourselves become spoiled and that's why this is happening right now.

Leave for 5 minutes and come back to see 10.19.

CAN WE GO LOWER?

>Reseune bred soldiers, then, grim and single-minded and intelligent--oh yes: bred and refined and honed, knowing by touch and instinct what they had never seen in their lives. Knowing above all what their purpose was. Living weapons, thinking and calculating down one track.

10.19 low muh fuckin DICK

Deustch Bank will be the next limbo champion

>RBS
>Barclays
>HSBC

FUCK
U
C
K

Yes yes goy. Too much honey for you

who will buy their manufacturing when exports collapse?
China is also not self-sustainable: overpopulated, poisoned environment, little fresh water and cancerous agriculture

iceland dubs of truth

im genuinely frightened now

Apparently not, its going back up.

Why do you faggots want DB to fall, don't you realize it will reduce the amount of NEET bux you'll get every month

Yes, more buzzwords that aren't grounded in reality please.

Their banks are also heavily invested in DB.

Get your head out of your ass Wang. Your internal market is shit. You are a manufacturing and exporting country. If the West (your main client) goes down, so do you expert, economy and employment. What then?

The leaf is right, y'know?

NEXT TIME, WE OUGHTA MEME CANADIAN BANKS TO DEATH!

it's been here since last Feb when China started jailing domestic short-sellers

What year do your live in?

It's a bounce. It won't get as high as it was before the last drop.

>facts are buzzwords

Has anyone tried get cash out commerzbank today

>What then?
Colonise Africa

you

filthy anglo

>more buzzwords
Please enlighten us on the oh so great Chinese internal market

>It's been here
Yeah, the Chinese has been collapsing since the 80s.

>can't cite a single source for the "facts"

Guess what, we still need to buy products, if the West goes down, China suffers too, but end up in a better comparative position

A service / finance based economy can't produce anything of value in a collapse scenario, a manufacturing based economy can

I'm with commerzbank, and my card worked in the ATM here at least

>back to 10.250
This feels exactly the same as getting cock blocked

Not working

Do you seriously not know that China has enormous trade surplus?
Stick to shitposting David

>Africans will buy Chinese exports for Western prices

twitter.com/Accendo_Mike/status/780724678725861380

Mass retweets with #DBK and #DBKollapse hashtags, please.

The biggest kek will be when Merkel says, that they WILL bailout DBK after all. And now insiders are lowering the price as much as possible.
> too big to fail might not be the meme we see it

The decline of the birth rates globaly cannot feed the overproduction model of the economy

CRASHING THIS MARKET

Wew lad lels

Chinese trade surplus is only 4% of GDP.

KEK

So when do we get to execute Merkel?

And guess where most capital is located, even after a financial disaster? Pro tip: it's not China.
If it all goes to shit the West (US in particular) can rebuild a solid economy much faster.
>b-but muh resources
Economies going to shit does not imply hoarding of resources. And that would be suicidal btw, since a decent chunk of Chink economy is based on resource export

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

>US building a solid economy
>with no manufacturing

BOYS ITS TIME TO START TWEETING

REDUCE PUBLIC FAITH IN THE BANK

BRING IT DOWN VIA FEARMONGERING

>4% of GDP.
>small
pick one. Losing foreign markets access will collapse any exporting economy, it's not rocket science.
China depends on the West just as much as the West depends on China

Which ones are you having trouble with? The fact that China has a humongous largely poor population that's bigger than EU+US combined pressed into a territory that's not very big at all?

Have you ever met Americans? There's not a single person in that country who knows how to stack fucking bricks anymore

They're not coming back from a collapse

Also lol if you think capital sticks around (because of what, patriotism?)

>China depends on the West just as much as the West depends on China
Even after you move the goal post you're still wrong. Go read a book.

Cant you get in jail for that? Keep your deathmongering to yourself

Lets do this Anons

Kek bless us in our mission

german student here reporting from the netherlands, I ain't going back home!

when an economic collapse happens, nobody will be buying superfluous junk which is what China produces

Nice pic from the 90s. Again, what year do you live in? As recently as five years ago, Chinese GDP was still behind that of Japanese. Now it's more than twice the latter.

>BOYS ITS TIME TO START TWEETING
>REDUCE PUBLIC FAITH IN THE BANK
>BRING IT DOWN VIA FEARMONGERING

THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

>having access to far more capital than other countries
>not being able to easily rebuild a manufacturing base should foreign manufacturing become disadvantageous
>what are competitive advantages

China produces steel and building materials like concrete, try again

>superfluous junk
Again, poster from irrelevant country fails at fact checking.

>111

kek has spoken!1!11
Keep your shit to yourself or face consequences

Not as much as you assume, their middle class is thriving. Youll get your slave labor manufacturing jobs back soon enough

It didn't work out.

google.de/search?q=google finance&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiB_IG2ta_PAhWIC8AKHdv4A5IQ_AUIDigA&biw=1680&bih=905

Only if you use actual insider information - was what I would've heard in another one of these threads. Wouldn't tell you to try it at home though.

>having access to capital that are leveraged after an economic collapse
>being able to rebuild manufacturing base when it doesn't even have the ability to rebuild infrastructure

LISTEN TO THE LEAF

I see dubs but I also see a faggot.
Not sure if I should comply.

Back down goys, 10.19 within minutes

We're goin down again.

You cant try it anywhere nowdays

youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I
Is it time to invest in gold ?

>Have you ever met Americans? There's not a single person in that country who knows how to stack fucking bricks anymore
Literally what. Bricklayers can be found in fucking Africa
>Also lol if you think capital sticks around
Lol if you think capital would suddenly move to China
>Go read a book.
Says the marine who has no clue as to how economics work. Go shoot some gooks Dave and stop shitposting

going to bust a nut.

be back shortly

weeeeeee

It's already 10.21, just 0.01 above all time low, here we go

SACRIFICE PEPE TO THE BANK-KILLING GODS

>not keeping happening tabs open while rubbing one out

smfh

GET UP ROCKY
COME ON
GET UP

Analyst here. No happening.

If you look at the name tag of the shitskin on the right, you will also see a Kang. A fucking kang in awe at the majesty he is witnessing.

You would be wise to watch your tone in regards to the savior of the white race user.

In an economic collapse scenario, nobody smart (ie capital) is going to stick around the multicultural country that filled itself with niggers and firearms

Wealthy families would leave for China / NZ / Israel / whatever safe haven immediately

I've heard otherwise from people who work there in person and switched jobs last year because they were convinced DB would declare bankruptcy last year and lay them off anyways.
The fact that it hasn't yet is perplexing to them. My guess is they are holding off on the inevitable and its debt will be even worse when it finally pops, unless Merkel bails them out.

Killing Kek only makes him come back stronger.

question is, will obongo leave office before the bust.

What are the chances that I'd need to store lots of food?

This is why East Asia will take over. Not even their women have a problem doing stuff like this. I honestly can't wait until China steamrolls this dogshit culture we have in the West.

It's just a regular correction you idiots.

An healthy way to get a new price so smart investors can get their share instead of panic sellers.

It'll just keep climbing back steadily, look at the current price it's on the way up.

t. zhang

Track the bank while you wank

Are you open to eating minorities and drinking their bodily fluids for sustenance.

Seriously, if we have a thread every day going
nuts about intraday fluctuations that will be
a hard time until it is eventually happening.

I would do this modest proposal regardless of economic conditions

>In an economic collapse scenario
Did capital leave the US en masse for China after 2008?
Also
Capital=/= physical person

Has it all calmed down?

ITS DOWN 3.22% ALREADY HANS, AND 7% YESTERDAY

use it for the next thread

fuck you Ahmed, RECORD LOWS are record lows

Wrong. The ills of the eurozone have been around for almost two decades now. Db was always in the forefront because of the role it played in the mangement of government debts. You delude yourself if you think this is somekind of soros psyop to bring down the world leaf. This is European incompetence reaching its cataclysmic conclusion in its purest form. Sit back and enjoy the explosion from your side of the pond. And wear glasses.

We moeten weer haring gaan vissen en jenever brouwen

Bust a nut while our economies cut

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Rub his dick, while the stock market's sick.

are your eyes too squinty to see that you're in the wrong thread?

Will DB crash really so hurtful for Germans? Why?

Skeet for wallstreet

wrong thread, koroshima

CRASH IT

BRING DOWN HANS

10.19!!!!

NEW LOW

Turkish std's is all you'll get lol.

>10.19
>10.19
>10.19
>10.19
>10.19

>10.195
>10.195
>10.195

>Getting control of the internet one month before the Shemitah ends

That is how you know something big is about to go down they don't want people knowing about

New low!

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

MONGERING
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/26/the-deutsche-bank-crisis-could-take-angela-merkel-down--and-the/

come on, gimme dat 10.19.

the steel it buys in Russia and Kazakhstan?

buttmad CCP troll detected

Have some jizz for big bizz

They always bailout the EU banks

FFffff

They are fucked indeed but this is a slow
long-term happening. Noone can predict
when it will blast. Especially not us, since
the negotiations are probably running already
in the background.

OY VEY ITS ANOTHER AGENT ORANGE EH?

Rubbing one out, while there's an anxious kraut

ooh baby
Will we hit 10.18 this time?

A NEW LOW

2016, THE YEAR THAT POL
>MEMES A COUNTRY OUT OF THE EU
>MEMES A CANDIDATE INTO THE GENERAL ELECTION
>MEMES A BANK OUT OF EXISTENCE

IT'S BELOW 10.20
>IT'S BELOW 10.20

Mountain Jew. How fucked are we? Will this affect Straya?

And on the 3rd day he meme'd again

Is Germany kill?

Best current year ever

coordinate airstrikes on terrorists also

>suddenly (((8000))) 10.20 buy orders

Jackin to Blacked while the Jews ball and chain cracked

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg

Nothing. Muricans and eurofags have printed so much money there's hardly any demand. There is no industry to tax or sell anymore. There's nothing the relevant people can do. They sold us into debt slavery for the next 10 generations. Or rather you.

My German girlfriend said white people don't save. Is this true?

opposite, niggers dont save money

Not at all

Yeah but they are used to living on a bowl of rice

USA won't know what has hit it in another great depression

Niggers and women

Germans have no place to save anymore.

Short the fuck out of DB, Santander, and the weakest of the Italian banks.

Merkel will nationalise their debt but only at bottom dollar via a huge rights issue which the German government will underwrite.

She knows the market will not take up the rights issue so German govt ends up owning it as the underwriter by default.

Screen cap this.

T.Private Equity veteran.

Well your girlfriend sure takes a lot of authority speaking for all of white people

Better get your je suis charlie ak 47 then. There will be riots when the welfare niggers decide they are owed something.

tell me more about your investments

CAN WE GET A 10.18?

What would a syrian girl know about white people?

Most people really can't save anymore.

A majority of people live off of credit and have no realistic expectation of paying it back.

This economy never really recovered after 2008 for most people around the world.

Sure, wait 3 minutes.

NEW THREAD

If European go withdraw 1000 Euros out and say to person NEXT TO you at Atm.

Maybe tommrow there be no casho when Deutsche bank crashs.

Take what you can

Well they don't save their countries, but they do save their money.

Elaborate pls. I don't want a happening.

Yep, just look at averaged household debt in different 1st world countries. People live in fantasy land

My first fund returned 11x.
My second 5x.
The jury is still out on the 3rd.
As for who I am, the rights issue tactic should give you a big clue as it is a tactic my firm have used before in the UK to avoid going through the a takeover panel and to ensure we paid bottom dollar.

the fuck are you even talking about
is this supposed to be some sort of pasta?
cmon leaf.

for everyone who doesnt know (and thats like 80% of Cred Forums), DB has been in the crapper for quite a while now.
DB had a huge hit early this year, when we had the second tumble in the markets after August last year, coming close to being incapable of paying the interest in their issued CoCo bonds

Now they received a big hefty 12 or 14 billion fine from the US DoJ, and their admitted incapability to pay brought the old worries back to attention and is proving to be an early catalyst to more shit.
Now, this is really serious because DB has a huge derivatives book, and people are worried that DB may be incurring in huge losses on that front, and may be hiding big problems through fuzzy number presentation.

Pol is partly populated by anime weebs, neets and other failures. It's those who are screaming the loudest here like the leaf on fire.

>is this supposed to be some sort of pasta?

I wouldnt want to have an account on Deutsche Bank right now.

If any of you do, you better take the money fast, because there wont be a bailout this time.
It'll be a bail in, and you're money is on the line

Good riddance to all of them. Cs can go to hell too with the nigger as ceo.

twitter.com/RealVisionTV/status/780464009459986432

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>Merkel will nationalise their debt
are you sure about that?
I mean, the german government was categorically opposed to seeing Italy nationalizing italian banks debt, doing so now with DB would be a big "fuck everyone else in europe" moment for Merkel.
Not that it would be the first, but still, that would be a final nail in the coffin for the EU

I agree, those three listed will probably need to be bailed out again. Fuck that, they should be left to collapse.