Am I the only one who thought Hillary got completely BTFO by Trump during last night's debate?

Am I the only one who thought Hillary got completely BTFO by Trump during last night's debate?

Hillary's responses felt completely fake and robotic while Trump's responses were more natural and improvised.

>Am I the only one who thought Hillary got completely BTFO by Trump during last night's debate?

yes you are

now go back to r/thedonald

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

No you are not the only one.
That debate was Hillarious in any standards.

Will you be my AI waifu?

goddamnit

>Hillary got completely BTFO by Trump

Most of us saw that too. If Trump's 10 year old son can track down that 400 pound guy who is hacking the cyber we will be great again. Maybe Miss Housekeeping can find out which room he's in.

MAGA.

>Am I the only one who thought Hillary got completely BTFO by Trump during last night's debate?
Yes.

No. I haven't quite watched the whole thing yet, but Trump, in spite of some weaknesses, crushed Hillary most of the time if you just go by the content of what was said. Hillary really only looked good when she could reiterate empty talking points specifically designed for particular anticipated attacks.

Almost any time they were in a free-form back and forth she was getting getting hammered relentlessly.

This, she didn't even have any responses regarding her emails and how she failed as Secretary of state

If you were paying attention, she was often reading shot and trump was freestyling his debate, he knew what he was talking about.

Sorry but Trump utterly destroyed her.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

Everyone notice the 'pearl' in her ear? Totally not a comms device

Yes, because you are an autist.

Isn't Barron autistic? It's fashionable to have a retard in the family these days

Problem is, it doesn't matter what you think. The media would portray Donald as a raving lunatic who lost. They'll take one soundbite out of context to make him look stupid to all the people that didn't bother to watch the debate.

Even if Hillary was huddled in a corner, crying her eyes out and begging Lester Holt to make the bad man go away, the media would still portray her as victorious.

I also thought he won. I think over the next few days we'll see that. He did what he needed to do and she failed to do what she needed to do.

Although I think he could have done better. He missed a lot of great opportunities and he came across as rambling several times.

I didn't wake up in time to catch my usual round of headlines, but what I have heard so far has been pretty balanced. Seems to be playing to the general narrative that we can all agree nobody clearly won or lost.

If you only half-listen to Clinton she does come off much of the time as saying the right things.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

Trump dominated

You know you've already posted that in this thread?

Look again fool

I don't care about an ID change. It's getting spammed all over the place, so it might as well be a bot for all I know.

Not that I disagree with it. It's just not particularly interesting as copypasta.

Look fag, we all know Donald got BTFO ok. let it be. Hillary is obviously the better choice for president and I'm not even being sarcastic

What did you think about all the sniffing?