Just woke up can anyone explain to me how the debate went? Kek thanks

Just woke up can anyone explain to me how the debate went? Kek thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ppollingnumbers
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2015/04/09/82-percent-of-americans-dont-consider-themselves-feminists-poll-shows/
telegraph.co.uk/women/life/only-7-per-cent-of-britons-consider-themselves-feminists/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In my opinion, nobody won. if you were rooting for trump, then trump has won, and if you were rooting for hillary than hillary won.
On both sides they heard what they wanted to hear, so in my opinion not much has changed.

Jacques is right

I'm even more for Trump if we get to bash mexicants and build a wall

It was close trump won tho

Trumps up in virginia? Fuck hes gonna do it

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

It was a good night for both candidates. Hillary proved she could stand for 90 minutes, Trump proved he could behave in a civilized fashion. On the surface this makes the race seem neutral, but in reality the advantage goes to Trump. Hillary has to convince the voting public Trump is a madman to beat him in November, and last night made him appear reasonable.

Trump got Stumped

Hillary won, not by a lot tho.

Pretty much this. Both sides will spin it as a victory, but America still hates them both.

You want the truth, here it is. Trump held back and Hillary didn't.

Hillary attacked Trump on:
>His Wealth
>His Taxes
>Birther issue
>Sexist
>Racist
>Ripping off small businesses

Trump rolled with the punches, knowing she'd take the bait. Hillary seemed so triggered when speaking about Trump being sexist, she acted like the head SJW; which is what Trump wanted.

Trump held back on:
>Clinton's speaking fees from Wall Street
>Clinton Foundation
>FBI investigation
>Emails
>Bill Clinton's rapes
>Defending a child sex abuser
>Clinton death count
>Wiki Leaks

Hillary essentially fired all her ammo against Trump, in the next debates she'll just be repeating herself.

Trump came out just wanting to lay down policies. He focused on job creation almost exclusively.

I see the debates going like this:

Debate one:
>Economy
Debate two:
>Security
Debate three:
>Attack Clinton

Trump has held back, showing restraint and poise. At the end he audibly said he could attack her personally, but didn't want to.

Trump is playing the long game. He done the classic rope-a-dope, absorbing all of Clinton's attacks, he will wait to strike.

So if you're a Trump supporter you should be calm, like Trump, because he has a master plan and Hillary has fallen right into his trap.

Hillary objectively won and it pisses me off. Donald is an idiot for taking all her bait.

Trump did really well in the first half, got defensive in the second half. Moderator was pretty biased. Overall it was a stalemate.

MSM is trying to say it's a clear Hillary victory. Absolute horseshit

his strategy totally worked all he did in the debate was showing normal human president behavior to show the mainstream that he is a normal guy and that worked just fine
meanwhile hillary's face

also in germany cuck media they say trump lost clearly the debate by >60% for hillary

This level of denial is impressive

>she acted like the head SJW; which is what Trump wanted.
why?

Imagine maniac sociopath cunt and self-centered fool dog-fighting each other on debates. Both are mental asylum patients. Thats all you have to know about this debates.
Idiocracy wins, America loses.

People are, generally, sick of the whole SJW thing. It was "fun" when it lasted, but the pendulum is swinging back and Clinton is going to get fucking nailed by it

Trump was weak in comparison to his Primary debates, rambled a lot, made several big gaffs, let himself get baited several times and he got some really good hits in but failed to capitalise on his attacks.

Hillary kept telling people to refer to her fact checkers, had the moderator on her side, used lots of flowery language to make herself look good but with no real substance, and surprisingly didn't cough or shit her pants on stage.

Imo, I think Hillary slightly edged him, but strategically it was a great victory for Trump (despite all that) since Hillary needed a great debate to put Trump in his place and demonstrate why she should be elected. She failed in that endeavour, which makes it a strategic victory for Trump.

>People are, generally, sick of the whole SJW thing.
People like who? like Cred Forums? How do you even categorize someone as a "head SJW"?

Wait is that true ? haha

they both lost
everyone who attended that debate lost
the news reporters who are reporting on this debate
they all lost

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

My 12 year old kid brother who watched it with me said Trump won, because Hillary spoke like a really mean teacher

No, it's the general pop. Last year around a quarter (25%) of people in the US identified as Feminist. This year it's down to 12%.

The mainstream media has started hesitantly pushing back against SJW narratives

South Park among other mainstream entertainment explicitly rip on SJW shit

It's happening slowly but surely.

>How do you even categorize "head SJW"
That's just an expression. Meaning she acted like a typical SJW, called Trump a racist and sexist. Literally called everyone racist

"Do you think police are implicitly biased (racist)?"
"Well I think everyone struggles with racism"

She's crashing and burning

Fpbp

Not an American but from the amount of American media we get here, I'm also getting tired of hearing the same old shit constantly.
I can only imagine how relentless it is pumped into the average American's life and i wouldn't ve surprised if they are sick to the back teeth of it

She was looking sweaty and pale near the end but im also surprised so didn't cough

Trump was disappointing and since he is the challenger and has all the medias against him = he lost.
He made a mediocre first impression.

what the fuck is this real

Trump is the antithesis PC culture. PC culture is headed by the SJW's.

They scream racist, sexist and homophobia as a way to stifle any real debate.

The SJW's have alienated a generation of libertarians who feel that they've gone to far. The way the basically crucified Bernie Sanders, a true change agent really highlights the lefts struggle to tame down the SJW/Feminist/BLM movement/s.

The shills are out en force... They criticize Trump and then when they are found out, they "criticize both" (minimizing Trump's victory)

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

holy shit

Trump lost. Now the retarded Drumpfkins here are trying to convince themselves that he won.

becasue she is the head of sjw.

guys sorry to break it to you but you're not the standard, you're not even inside the standard deviation of polls. Closest thing irl that can be compared to your mindset is a middle aged man with a wife beater telling people to "get a thicker skin" and he's not part of the antithesis to PC culture.
I just don't get it at this point, either Trump has a the best staff filled with Phd's in sociology in order to identify hidden trend paths among the general population, or I'm just being bullshitted by confirmation bias in order to appeal a man who makes fun of disable people and uses women's attractiveness as an argument.

>A mexican intellectual tells me about the general attitude of American culture
Seriously pedro, its happening. Like it or not, the progressives are finally losing ground

I mean, fuck, Trump is TIED in the polls with clinton. The evil sexist bigot racist homophobe is tied with a mainstream politican. That's gotta tell you something

>Ahh that ad hominem

Clinton actually debated more sensibly, but the masses don't pay attention to that, she did things like quote figures and that tunes people out (that's what Nixon did in the Kennedy debate, huge blunder). Trump just memed it the whole way like he was pandering to Idiocracy (whereas she just talked like a fag), and frankly, that was the smart thing to do, and I am positive he will be more favored than she will from this debate.

mobile.twitter.com/ppollingnumbers

Up in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and NC too. Lost Nevada, but he's at 293 EVs with Colorado, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Maine, New Hampshire, and Nevada going blue. He can still flip other states, but he has a small cushion for now.

More poo was dropped in the debate than in India

>driving granfather to doctor this morning
>listen to radio
>they say Trump lost by miles and had no chance against Hillary
>then they talk about shityy celebrities rooting for Hillary

Isn't this pre debate? I mean look at the date.

Door in the face technique. The madman is pivoting!

Feminist and SJW movements go hand and hand, and although I can't find anything on people identifying as SJWs, there are plenty of facts on the death of feminism.

>nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2015/04/09/82-percent-of-americans-dont-consider-themselves-feminists-poll-shows/

>telegraph.co.uk/women/life/only-7-per-cent-of-britons-consider-themselves-feminists/

These movements have pushed to hard and are suffering backlash.

I'm no intelectual, in fact I consider myself very stupid compared to where I'm standing in life right now. I know it's happening, I've seen the numbers, but I'm not quiet sure about the reasons for that. Only thing I know is that is by no means because the average Cletus is questioning the main fundamentals of the whole PC movement in the past decade.
Yeah I never landed my argument, messed up there. But basically I was just questioning whether the whole idea of Trump being a master debater by exposing Hilary's (over exposed) SJW agenda, even thought is the mainframe of it's campaign, is a little tiny bit biased?

Hillary was a better debater but most of what she said was lies and 1/2 truths. Most polls this morning show that Trump won.

>2016
>listening to the Lügenpresse Jew

Any media, including radio, is completely corrupt.

>when someone posts the picture you made last year

Trump isn't a master debater, he hates debating according to him.
But he's still able to contend with a woman who's been in government for 30 years and was wife to the president.
I'd say he did brilliantly

Can you make another one for the human centipede "Hillary version", straya?

> why aren't I 50 point ahead?

This is why I'm voting for Trump now.

Pretty much a non event. Very neutral on both sides

Trump missed a lot of knock-out blows. He did go after her in the first 30 minutes, but after that Clinton and the moderator gangbanged him and he was put on the defensive.

She fought herself to a draw.

Not exactly a reputable poll, but it's a good sign

Im no photoshop expert but k

Hillary Clinton completely emasculated Trump on stage. Lester the cuck Holt did his part as well in order to keep Hillary on top.

This.

Overall not one vote was changed.

Waste of time

Posted at 13:37 o clock. Well done!

Same in Spain, most online newspapers give Hillary at least 62%.
I really don't know if anyone fact checks anymore....

Yup. The real victor is the one who gets the undecideds, and I don't know who that is yet. I have a feeling it'll be Clinton tbdesu.

REEEEEEEEEE THIS NIGGER WILL HANG
You aren't gex faggo