The intelligence level of Cred Forums has decreased steeply

No discussion of abstract concepts, science, culture, ideology. No.
If you actually want a genuine discussion and have any sort of analytical mind or intelligence sorry Cred Forums is no longer the place for you!
Since the iq level of Cred Forums has declined so much threads with any content will be ignored and archived and threads like:
POL BTFO
TRUMP SHILLS BTFO
OMG TRUMP LOST THE DEBATE LOL
really makes you think..

Yup, its like seeing idiocracy in action. The Trump campaign really has drawn a bunch of fucking imbeciles to this board.
Well, gonna migrate to /his/ and hopefully I can find some smart people to talk to and not the dumb rabble here.

>tfw I'm too intelligent for this thread.

I'm totally redpilled by the way. But Trump has drawn a lot of dumb normie rabble with no inkling on human genetic differences, history or anything with nuance.

>/his/
>smart people

Wew lad are you in for a big surprise.

Well that tends to happen when butthurt libcucks flood the board with shitposts because their lying cunt candidate got completely ass raped on national television

This.

We're not going to have any decent threads about the nuances of the white ethnostate any time soon, this election season has to die first.

OP has to take into account shilling and raiding on the part of external entities too, this whole Trump movement thing has stirred up a lot of shit and we're getting people here we wouldn't normally have.

>Yeah bro this board has changed over night. We should all abandon ship and stuff.

Checked

mods need to start deleting and banning threads with a picture and then
>really makes you think
>should women be allowed to vote
>what did they mean by this
>redpill me on
>BTFO

pretty much if the OP can't write more than a sentence then they shouldn't be making a new thread

At least it has people who genuinely want to discuss things and doesn't give the sickening gross and uncouth sense /pol does.
The people here agree with me but I get the feeling its only a coincidence that they do. They are idiots and though we have roughly similar views are processes of reaching them where very different.

I hate these ctr faggots

its been like this since late 2012. mods being equally retarded as posters making things even worse.

also stop advertising /his/ at here

Funny because that was mostly the case yesterday.

>No raids habbening here.

its all shitposting

Well, it's literally impossible to type up thoughtful replies to everything with all the spam/shill raids.

If you want to have good discussions then do something to stop the garbage from flooding in.

It's like this every US election.

It will go back to business as usual in 5 months.

You know that film is about how we need eugenics, yeah? Do you want to castrate googles, OP?

One of the most autistic posts I've read here, that's actually an achievement.

> Well, gonna migrate to /his/

Don't you dare you budget serb.

We don't need MORE Cred Forumsshit there.

You idiots have been raiding for weeks.

Stay on your fucking containment board.

Cunt.

The last thing we need is more of "Why did hitler do x?" and "dayli islam hate thread xd"

Pic somewhat related.

The clue is in the name of the board, nigger

Pol is not for serious discussion and it never has been, only shills seem to think otherwise

Most people are so stuck in their ways that they don't even know how to think outside of black and white with nuance

Just considering the following perspective doesn't mean you have to accept it because all words and arguments just lead to a certain State of Mind and none represent reality 100%

Also it's very socially unacceptable to speak about reality as it really is

>t. guy who has been here for less than 6 months

You don't know what this board is and are certainly in no position to be dictating what you think it should be.

Cred Forumss decline in standards is proportional to the time until the US election, it brought in the retards last time around and it brought them in again this time too. Unfortunately it also brought in a lot of shilling from both sides this election.

/his/ may have legitimate discussion but it also has its share of shitposting and historical illiterates.

You can still find quality conversation on Cred Forums, it's just more difficult due to the shit you have to wade through first.

As for "sickening gross and uncouth sense", where do you think we are?

I sympathise with your plight, but as someone who was in the same position with the same ideas months ago, I can safely say you must resolve yourself to the fact that for several more months (potentially longer) Cred Forums will be unusable.

>Tumblr gif
Almost shill. Almost.

Don't you filter all that nonsense out?
>We should all abandon ship and stuff.
Why is everyone like this? The same shit keeps happening in real life (immigration). Places will never improve if you keep moving around.

No Cred Forumsack is like that. This is still at least shillcon 1-2. We're not stepping down yet.

Do what I do lie back and bathe in the shitposting, it's basically refreshing and we will be back to 24/7 Redhill threads and continuing to follow the cult of the happening waiting for the great happening to happen. My main hope at this point in time is trump wins so this place doesn't get sacrificed to the God of PC Bullshittery and feminazism.

I agreed with you until
>ideology
Fuck ideology, political labels are the single biggest problem in politics.