Mouth Breathers will defend this

LISTEN *snifff* MY SON *snifff* IS A COMPUTER GENIUS *snifff* I DON'T PAY TAXES *snifff* THAT MAKES ME SMART *snifffff*

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/13/high-income-americans-pay-most-income-taxes-but-enough-to-be-fair/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off Trudeau there is no globalist photo op nor a tennis ball to chase you bipedal golden retriever

beat it chink

>THAT MAKES ME SMART
That response legit made me kek. Can't stump him.

They obviously fucked with his mic setup so it was sensitive enough to pick up every breath

IT WAS A SETUP

That's nose breathing not mouth breathing.

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about Clinton.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly smirk while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((Dailystormer))) agree.

Clinton dominated.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Kek who knew you could get blue collared minimum wage garbage and ugly alt right shut ins excited just by screaming "wall" and "Muslims"?

Funny how the pussy faggot didn't talk about his wall last night.

What are allergies? Sage

Your fucking nominee got outplayed by a 400 pound computer hacker so fuck off.

>“Someone [Trump] who has said ... women don’t deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men..." - Hilary "equality is sexism" Clinton
Clinton shills can't see the sexism in this.

the dude hardly formed a coherent sentence let alone a point

Tpaмп aттepли дecтpoйд хep.

Хи тoкд aбayт peaл плaнc aнд пoлиcи aнд Клинтoн джacт тoкд aбayт Tpaмп.

Хи хaд хep oн зe poyпc зe хoyл тaймc. Aл щи кyд дy вaз apoгaнтли cмиpк yaйл щи вaз лyзинг. Ит вaз eмбapacинг фop хep aнд фop зe Дeмoкpaтик пapти.

Aлмocт aл зe пoлc eкceпт фop ЛOЛ (((CИHH))) aгpи.

Tpaмп дoминeйтeд

>Cлaвa Укpaїнi!
>Гepoям cлaвa!
>Slava Ukrayini!
>Heroyam slava!

Wow

guys we need to turn 'sniffling trump' into a meme name

He lost the country when he said he doesn't pay taxes and it makes him smarter than everyone else. The little guy has to pay taxes but the rich get a free pass? I don't think so.

טראמפ הרס אותה לחלוטין.

הוא דיבר על תוכניות של ממש ומדיניות וקלינטון רק דיבר על טראמפ.

הוא הושיב אותה על החבלים הזמנים כולו. כל מה שיכל לעשות היה לחייך ביהירות תוך שהיא מאבדת. זה היה מביך עבורה ועבור המפלגה הדמוקרטית.

כמעט כל הסקרים למעט LOL (((CNN))) מסכימים.

טראמפ נשלט

Seriously though it sounds like they put a gate as well as a compressor on hillaries mic to contain the noise but just slammed a huge limiter on trumps voice to make every single tiny movement, like the sound of the fabric rubbing against itself, amplified by 10,000 watts, and makes it sound like he's making noises when he isn't, like it almost sounds like stuttering or breathing but if you pay attention it's just his suit and shit rubbing against itself, what the fuck

I guess sound guys tend to kinda be failed musicians, maybe he was some salty hipster leftist cuck who sabotaged his own gig to make trump look bad

I can't tell you how happy I am. Unfortunately there's two more to go and everyone loves an underdog. I hate you all so, so much and I truly hope you cry tears of misery before ending your own life as the laughing face to Hillary beams down on you.

He didn't say it makes him smarter than everyone else he just said itd be stupid not to save money if you can

Seriously you expect me to believe you aren't a full on dick sucking libcuck lmao gtfo of here senpai

oxygenating brain... try it sometime ya fucken mouthbreather.

if you kill your enemies they win

SHOOT THE FUCKING BALLOONS

I'll gladly live to see you all slowly realize what horrible mistakes you've made so I can post smug Pepe and remind you how it could have all been different

Hell I don't even feel like this is necissarily a bad thing, you cucks are so naive you won't know to capitalize on what's about to start happening

its always fun to watch you personal cultist cry and get btfo. It was clear in the beginning that Trump didn't want to take the presidency. That, or he is legitimately incompetent and dumb

I was rooting for Trump. I think that if the rich don't have to pay taxes, neither should the poor and middle class. Of course, we can't have a country where nobody pays taxes, so the obvious solution is to get the rich to pay a certain percentage of taxes no matter what, just like everyone else. That's not a liberal idea, that's common fucking sense.

It's called business.

>The little guy has to pay taxes but the rich get a free pass?
>Implying the bottom 47% take a net loss on their taxes

this, so much this, Trump won't win.

I'm a trump voter and still admit that hillary won that debate.

trump needs to prepare better next time.

Everybody takes a loss on their taxes. That's the way taxes works.

So you think if Hillary was a business woman instead of a politician she wouldn't have avoided paying any taxes unlike basically every other businessman who can afford to do so?

And you think I think you ever supported trump in the first place?

KYS nigger

Ju did a bed džob et speling ingliš founetikali maj jukrainian bradr. "Atterli" šud hev bin "atrli", "real" "ril" end sou on

>Net lossNet taxes = Obamabucks they get - the taxes they pay.

Trump fuckin flogged her ay
He said some real smart shit and money and Clinton just carried on about Trump.

He had her bent over the whole time. All she did was be a fuckin smug cunt while she was getting flogged. It was a complete fuck up for her and her politician mates.

Almost every cunt except for LOL (((ABC))) agree.

Trump stomped

He doesn't pay much tax because he is likely using LEGAL tax credits that are designed to promote business and progress in America.

I work for an R&D firm that barely pays any tax because of what we do (create technology and jobs). There is even something called an R&D tax credit that we use very heavily.

I think you're blindly supporting someone, which shows that you lack critical thinking skills. Businessmen shouldn't be allowed to not pay income taxes just because they're rich. That's bad for the country. Why should the middle class be the only ones who have to support the government? Answer that.

You deserve to get raped and murdered and thrown into a river. But that will most likely only happen to your sister or mother or daughter, because you sick fucks think you just have to prove how progressive you are just to get laid

You're all so pathetic and worthless

As a trump supporter I have to admit that he lost this debate. I might even have to vote for Hillary if trump keeps fucking up like this.

Yeah none of that should be legal, the country is 20 trillion in debt, fuck that.

In what realm is having a sniffle comparable to collapsing, having coughing fits and seizures?

Retard

>Why should the middle class be the only ones who have to support the government?
>Implying the top 2.7% aren't paying 51% of the taxes
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/13/high-income-americans-pay-most-income-taxes-but-enough-to-be-fair/

That's what he was saying. He doesn't pay taxes and he is still law abiding. That needs to change but he isn't doing anything illegal

Well then we'll move our business elsewhere and do it where we can make money doing it. That's the problem Trump was addressing last night. You have to incentivize people to keep their money in America and keep their businesses here. Or else they leave.

And that's what is happening.

I didn't here any of this sniffing especially during the end of the debate where that statement took place, you seem butthurt Wong

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Lmao kill yourself you dumbass libcuck

Muslims will kill you and all your faggot friends, or you will have no freedom, all because you wanted to endlessly give savages the benefit of the doubt

LMAO how are you gonna vote for anyone??
Fucking neanderlands don't understand how voting works LOL

It's business. I need some water. Sniff sniff cough cough.

mite b sick Tbh

It does make him smart. i wish i knew how to not pay taxes. I just need more money and a great accountant

Not paying taxes is nothing new.

Back when I was a college student with a job, my salary was fully tax-exempt because of cost of tuition.

There are legal ways to avoid having to pay taxes. Any adult should know this.

>shitskin that doesn't know what a proxy is

Yeah so? The people paying that are actually paying their income taxes. Everyone should have to pay their income taxes.

Let's see...

>Chicago is bad. I have property is Chicago.

>Yea, I was sued for discrimination, but I settled out of court. By the way, I own a nightclub. I'm very proud of that nightclub.

>ISIS is beating us at the internet. ISIS! My son is 10. He has computers. He's very good at computer. The security aspect is very bad. Of cyber.

>China.

>Dubai has a wonderful airport. Laguardia is shit.

Yeah I'm total ready to listen to this moron babble for 4 years. #TrumpPence2016

I agree with Trump on that. That's why businesses should be punished severely for ever daring to leave the U.S, because fuck all if you don't want to pay taxes.

That response is going to fuck him over in the long run. Cocky bastard thinks he can get away with saying anything.

>USING PROXIES TO SHILL FOR HILL

Gotcha, kike!

You're literally the lowest common denominator of intellectual thought.

Ehh... Hillary was perfectly fine the whole debate, Trump was gesticulating, holding his podium like a cripple, sniffling every 2 seconds, which made him sound like a autist who just got out of an asylum and tries to slowly integrate to society and real world.

>Hillary "Little Seizures" Clinton nearly dies Everytime shes in public
>Nothing to see here
>Guy uses too much Afrin and gets a little drippy
>It MUST be cocaine -- Dr Howard "Beyawww" Dean

it's a copy pasta idiots

Lol u mad?

you sure about that?

How do we make sure he can maintain his coke buzz throughout the whole debate next time?

Anarcho-anything is cancer.