South Park Season 20

Cred Forums thoughts?

And can somebody explain to me what is the point with member berries?

You don't like member berries?

Media is filled with reboots

Media wants you to remember the good times

Media wants to take your mind off the present and become complacent

How fucking dense are you?

>explain to me what is the point

The same point as all media.

The left is good the right is bad, you should hate Trump, jews are your superiors etc...

>point with member berries?
plot twist Garrison AKA Trump is successful because the member berries spread racist memories of a time which only seemed better

Member Chewbacca? I member!
Member Reagon?
Member no Isis?
Member when there weren't so many Mexicans?

it's gonna be faggot shit.

remember the 9/11 episode?

I do. I member that shilling all too well.

But why berries?

The member berries are a backhanded way of having a go at people for remembering that not too long ago things weren't nearly as fucked as they are now.
Even the stooges that create (((South Park))) are in a panic at how the globalist order is crumbling around them.

Probably because of the hedonistic way people are depicted eating grapes. Laying back like a slob with fuck all to do like Randy is doing.

That is all plot dynamics.

The "moral" of the story is gonna be pure faggots.

I promise you. The 9/11 episode is all you need to reflect back on to know how it's gonna end.

The moral of the season is going to be some retarded asspull that has jack shit to do with the rest of the season.

They did it the last two seasons and it kind of ruined the vibe they had going.

Elaborate on what you mean though. The ladder to heaven episode where they find saddam in the clouds?

They're a metaphor for the legal pot in Colorado. Notice how Mackey keeps them in a mason jar and whoever it was who showed them to Randy keeps them in his dresser drawer.

Because they will turn from nostalgic good time reminders to sour grapes because it's not that way anymore

nah, the one where they portrayed people that believed 9/11 was an organized conspiracy concerning the alphabet soup agencies as literal detective faggots known as the "hardly boys".
It was retarded faggotry.

That was Butters' dad you total buttbaby

Member berries=Blue pills

OT: Obviously not early 2000s South Park, but Matt and Trey still have the shameless balls to rip apart hardcore liberals, and that's what no other show does.

They colored them appropriately but idk why berries either. Guess they thought using actual blue pills would be hard to construct.

>And can somebody explain to me what is the point with member berries?
kek

member when America was great?

nice catch
this

>And can somebody explain to me what is the point with member berries?
Pretty sure it's just nostalgia for those of us who started watching South Park in the 90's.

>member when South Park was funny?

Welcome to the purple pill that is South Park.

Are we the member berries?

THIS. South Park's founders and creators are both in interracial marriages....one of them married to a nignog.

This people can only go so far down the rabbit hole before they realize that they fucked up.....and they stop right at that point.

Anyone who thinks South Park is redpilled just need to see "World War Z" where they basically said Trayvon Martin was killed because he was black.

member when OP was always a faggot

is it not obvious to people that they're going to be a comment on MAGA? the writers might be conservatives but they're rational conservatives. Rhetoric like MAGA is an insult to everybody and I believe that's what they aim to joke about.

>they took err jerbs!!!

>All immigrant-headed households — legal and illegal — receive an average of $6,241 in welfare, 41 percent more than the $4,431 received by a non-immigrant household on welfare, according to the analysis. The total cost is over $103 billion in welfare benefits to households headed by immigrants.

You guys ever bid on jobs against illegal crews who bid under the market average and who don't pay tax while you pay tax which goes to them. Thanks South Park.

At least Brad Pitt came to his senses about that multicultural abortion of a family that his "wife" adopted.

He's gonna go full Mel Gibson soon.

If only you won the entertainment media lottery, then you'd see why its important to allow illegals to fuck your wife.

> the writers might be conservatives

Libertarians, actually. A.K.A. the biggest joke in American politics, managing to beat even Bernie for that title.

They're literal manchildren, and if you agree with their political views, you're too young to post on a 18+ board.

Season 20 is absolute shit

Because it is fun to mock the insane.

batice to je referenca na starije clanove republikanske partije kao mekejn romni koji su tako pocinjali svoje govore protiv obame 2012 na precednickim izborima. izgleda zele da pokazu da su oni bili upravu.

It means nostalgia is always linked to some form of conservatism, no matter how liberal you are. Member berries start evoking Star Wars and end up on immigration and safety issues.

But member when cartman reminded everyone that women were funny?

that was basically the foundation of humour for last centuries. That, and mocking the retarded and people who have no cognitional abilities. And it's fun, it makes my cock hard when I bash someone who I know couldn't fight back. Its sadism and feeling of superiority and I can't help but to enjoy it

I can almost read this. I get the jist of it.

FUCK OFF WITH DOUCHE PARK ALREADY YOU FAGGOT
let's try to keep at least this board for adults

OK I'm going to need you to stop with the hateful slurs. Using the word faggots in that context is not what we are about here, totally not PC.

It's just weird play they came up with when stoned

Memories
Memories
memberries
Member berries

I need that shirt.

You guys are actually all quite retarded. The member berries represent how nostalgia is used to not only sell terrible films/franchise reboots, but also used by nationalist politicians to manipulate naive and under-educated people. Virtually very nationalist movement in the world is centred upon returning things to "how they were"; we always view the past with rose-coloured glasses, regardless of whether it was actually better or not. Member berries are intended to show how vapid and invalid ideologies based upon such precepts are. They are calling Trump and his ilk stupid reactionaries, which makes it hilarious when Cred Forumsacks lack the self-awareness to see it.

Never watched that piece of mainstream jew

> please remind us.

>post Amy shcumer

i thought last season was pretty funny at points and time. This season thusfar? Leaving much to be desired. Shit, I didn't even get a giggle out last episode.

I have a raging clue right now. It says you are indeed a faggot

no cable in your cuckshed eh? sounds rough

Libertarian ideas are actually ace, it's just that the parties somehow attract the biggest retards on the planet.

Mostly because a lot of Libertarian parties support legalizing weed, so they attract the complete morons whose only political motivation is legal weed, all of whom would turn around and spit on the same freedoms Libertarian parties offer to other people.

Seriously fuck potheads.

While I can't consider Matt and Trey completely agreable politically, they are definitely smarter than the average bear. Most of the human race is incapable of seeing all the layers of their satirical onion. Which is why their show is so popular. It's full of unexpected conclusions.

Like say the Mormon episode (I think back in Season 7). Where they spend the whole episode setting up how silly and unfounded the entire premise of mormonism is, and then that Mormon guy goes off on a Stan style rant, on Stan, about how ridiculous it is to waste his time fixating on what other people believe when it actually brings them a sense of enrichment and doesn't hurt anybody else.

That tends to be their style. They like to go one way, get the audience thinking one thing, and then BAM! Audience BTFO.

They also like to be pussies and come up the middle on very flammable topics. So it's hard to say. It seems like they are setting Trump supporters up for humiliation but they might be heading towards some faggy, making them look crazy, and then being all like "bUT THEIR CONCERNS ARE FOR A REASON, SO WE ALL HAVE TO HOLD HANDS AND WORK TOGETHER LIKE A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS"

Either way, the last actually genuinely funny season of Southpark, where all of the episodes were self contained and actually amusing was Season 9. Season 10 had a couple good ones, but nothing that really stuck to the wall.
Season 8 was the top of the hill though. It was the most amazing season and all just went down hill from there.

The problem is libertarian politicians don't seem to understand the concept of "gradual reform".

Member berries are like red neckvoting for shillary u know

People are simply giving up on the system and spending their days remembering when things were better. Meanwhile liberalism is selling the nation out from under them.

right

Trey and Matt are just two edgy man child so they tend to criticize both "sides" just to look fair.

The funny thing about Cartman becoming a fake SWJ looks like it has been inspired by Shapiro's book about how SWJ are the new bullies. Which is also showed by the cliché of the frat guy, so basically a bully, who is PC principal.

>precednickim
Mars u skolu

No one can say with a straight face that the 80's weren't objectively better than the shitshow of today. Everyone had a 20 dollar an hour job and Hollywood was pumping out its best original content.

80's and the first half of the 90's was the best times of my life. Its been a down hill nightmare since around 97. As the nations started slipping into the shit we are living now.

They resemble grapes

Social media is a "grapevine" (as in 'heard it through the grapevine')