Just got home from work. Is it true Trump lost the debate? How the fuck did this happen?

Just got home from work. Is it true Trump lost the debate? How the fuck did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-china-climate-change/
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/trump-brags-about-not-paying-taxes-that-makes-me-smart.html
politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check/2016/09/trump-still-wrong-about-his-iraq-war-support-228734
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/26/13068010/presidential-debate-2016-trump-clinton-interruptions
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-housing-collapse-228708?lo=ap_b2
buzzfeed.com/sarahburton/x-times-trump-was-crazy-relateable-during-the-debate?bffbmain&ref=bffbmain&utm_term=.ty17xyORR#.itW5nj2xx
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
vocaroo.com/i/s1UI7NkY4CNB
vocaroo.com/i/s0ELfcyXacSK
youtube.com/watch?v=EysrqMMhwHQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DBrN905PHiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neither won. Trump looked like a rambling fool and Hillary looked like a smiling robot.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Dump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Dump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Tdump dominated

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do

Trump dominated
arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for

Trump dominated
and for the

Trump dominated
party.

Trump dominated

Fuck Hillary and fuck black people

I guess you answered my question.

AusBro, our media is fucking cucked. As if watch 9 news and take it seriously. Trump won and Australia is cucked as fuck. Fuck this nation.

Got his ass whooped! The autist stumped himself, the absolute madman. Donald BTFO, how will he ever recover? Little Donald has smaller hands than Hillary. She pulled out her cock slapped him in the face with it then started pissing all over him with it. Trumpfags on suicide watch!

Trump beat her. Liberal media is shilling and had to reset online pols due to online support for trump.

Just look at trumps twitter page, or michael moores Twitter page. Basically most places agree expect for (( no surprise here ) CNN.

Very biased half breed moderator openly attacking Trump. Hillary tried to use Sanders memes but utterly failed, most when she told that women deserve better pay for the same work. She came also over like a crybaby, just personally attacking.

Fuck off concern shill, you are wrong.

NATO is the longest military alliance in the history of the world.

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

Go fuck a sheep dipshit.

Trump wasn't good debater against 15 other republican candidates and now he had experienced politician against him. To be fair, the "unbiased" moderator worked against him so he had 2 v 1 debate.

new zealand fag. As you cuddle with your dear sheep tonight, just know half a world away Hillary is smug knowing she raped Donald in the ass on live television.

i think he went a bit too far when he said that last night

Trump dominated.

You're a fool to believe this. Are you trolling? She won.

If only

You want the truth, here it is. Trump held back and Hillary didn't.

Hillary attacked Trump on:
>His Wealth
>His Taxes
>Birther issue
>Sexist
>Racist
>Ripping off small businesses

Trump rolled with the punches, knowing she'd take the bait. Hillary seemed so triggered when speaking about Trump being sexist, she acted like the head SJW; which is what Trump wanted.

Trump held back on:
>Clinton's speaking fees from Wall Street
>Clinton Foundation
>FBI investigation
>Emails
>Bill Clinton's rapes
>Defending a child sex abuser
>Clinton death count
>Wiki Leaks

Hillary essentially fired all her ammo against Trump, in the next debates she'll just be repeating herself.

Trump came out just wanting to lay down policies. He focused on job creation almost exclusively.

I see the debates going like this:

Debate one:
>Economy
Debate two:
>Security
Debate three:
>Attack Clinton

Trump has held back, showing restraint and poise. At the end he audibly said he could attack her personally, but didn't want to.

Trump is playing the long game. He done the classic rope-a-dope, absorbing all of Clinton's attacks, he will wait to strike.

So if you're a Trump supporter you should be calm, like Trump, because he has a master plan and Hillary has fallen right into his trap.

It was pretty disapointing. Hope he does better in the next ones

I'd it was a good comment overall. Even Lester agreed with him.

Trump ją po prostu zdemolował.
On mówił o prawdziwych planach i polityce a Klynton tylko mówiła o Trumpie.

On ją miał na linii cały czas. Ona tylko mogła się arogancko uśmiechać jak przegrywała. Było dla niej żenujące i również dla partii demokratycznej.

Prawie wszystkie badania opinii publicznej oprócz LOL (((CNN))) się zgadzają.

Trump dominował

While all true, he needed to defend better against those personal attacks. I hope he has good canned answers ready next time. His strategy is sound, just needs to defend better and his won

REMINDER THIS IS CTR PSYOPS
IF YOU SAY SOMETHING ENOUGH IT COMES TRUE
HILLARY LOST
TRUMP WON

Who is this Nazi woman frog?

Trump can't debate. We all knew this. It was Romney-tier delusion to think he is some master debater.

In the primaries he literally went against George Bush's littler brother, Ted Cruz, and thirsty Rubio. Not a seasoned politician, of course she wiped the floor with him.

The question is, does it even matter? Most voters these days are idiots. They vote for idiotic reasons like hurr muh presidential charisma, not actual issues or qualifications.

he actually defended himself well and attacked hillary with some great punches but of course he looked defensive since the entire event was staged against him

all the questions were aimed to hurt trump, all the topics were aimed against him

trump didn't use haiti, benghazi,bills rapes or terrorism that much

but he pressed her about the emails and at this point its clear hillary has stopped reacting to it, she has entered no fucks given territory about it, and the medi doesn't care either

Trump hat sie absolut auseinandergenommen.

Er sprach von echten Plänen und Grundsätzen, während Clinton nur von Trump sprach.

Er hatte sie die ganze Zeit in den Seilen. Alles, was sie tun konnte, war arrogant zu grinsen während sie verlor. Es war einfach nur peinlich für sie und die Demokraten.

Fast alle Umfragen außer LOL (((CNN))) bestätigen dies.

Trump hat dominiert.

trump all the way

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

Trump pointed some excellent points. He only let the witch have a point on the pacific resolution with Iran. Which is not really something big, just a status quo.
She lies like she breathes that's for sure.

They were just shit flinging at each other, interrupting each other, the host, grasping at straws, saying "enemy said this"
it was an utter shitfest

FPBP

4D CHESS

>showing restraint and poise
he was 100% rambling man by led zeppelin.
His tax thing seemed incoherent

he could have said "tarrifs" and been done with it.

What the fuck? Ther's no wining or loosing in a debate

>>Emails
Haven't he rambled about showing his taxes if she will show all e-mails she deleted?

Trump l'a complètement démoli.

Il a parlé de vrais projets et politiques alors que Clinton a juste parlé de Trump.

Il l'avait dans les cordes tout le long. Tout ce qu'elle pouvait faire c'est un sourire en coin arrogant pendant qu'elle perdait. C'était une honte pour elle et pour le parti démocrate.

Presque tous les sondages sauf LOL (((CNN))) sont d'accords.

Trump a dominé

come to the light

Nah, Hillary just kept on spouting lie after lie as usual. Not even new stuff, but how somehow Rosie O'Donnell is the representative of all women and how leaking Top Secret information that got a LOT of agents killed is not a big deal and all that jazz.

She talks about her emails like she made a gmail account. People don't seem to understand she had a private email DOMAIN, unsecured, on a home computer. Not just one either, but multiple generations of them. Just a "whoopsie, my mistake" for Clinton though.

I'm starting to believe it's the American Intelligence Community behind all these leaks, this bitch keeps making light of their work, their sacrifices and the deaths she caused.

In a debate whoever sways the audience most is the winner.

trump was not very persuasive and seemed o ramble on and hillary seemed smooth and collected.

these aren't going to be about bantz where don is king. these will be decided by demeanor and how each reacts to the questions.

its about persuasion

not policy

All meme's aside, Trump went hard at first, destorying her. This fucking cunt held her stupid, lying, scandalous fucking composure. Flipped it on Trump with counter what he would say towards the end, in the same stance through out the whole fucking thing.

Fucking hell mate

they're freaking out because he lost

this is copypasta

وتحدث عن الخطط والسياسات وكلينتون تحدثت للتو عن ورقة رابحة حقيقية.

وقال انه لها على الحبال الأوقات كلها. كل ما يمكن القيام به هو بغطرسة صمة بينما كانت خاسرة. كان محرجا بالنسبة لها وبالنسبة للحزب الديمقراطي.

جميع استطلاعات الرأي تقريبا باستثناء LOL (((سي ان ان))) نوافق على ذلك.

ترامب يهيمن عليها

At the end the mighty Trumps was just a kitty in the hands of an old woman.

Trump lost less than Hillary did.

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about Clinton.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly smirk while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

The online polls were rigged by (((Drumpf))) supporters.

Clinton dominated

I went to sleep literally on tears last night.

This coudln't happend.

The anchor was always asking bad questions against Trump, he never asked anything bad to Hillary.

Trump was repeating the same things all over and over again. While Hillary just was saying a really political speech.

Trump comebacks should have been more hurtful to him but he did it. She was hurtful to him, and he tried to explain all those things the best he could, maybe saying the truth, but very poorly explained.

Literally, crying in my sleep, why KEK forsaken us?

Source? I've only seen similar numbers on Buzzfeed and other leftist extremist sites.

It's hard to win against someone attacking you while trying to promote policy, but yeah.

Saying he wants to tax imports was genius, Clinton was stumped on that. I know it's the same shit as tariffs, but he is speaking to 100 million people. I doubt 10% know what a tariff is, so he had to try cohesively explain it or else no one would understand.

Most importantly, he showed he does have an economic plan, and that their is an alternative to "hurr high taxes will solve everything". I think a lot of normies will be impressed with his economic policies.

>he lost because of a fake poll
Good answer user

Essentially this, though I'd argue they both played it incredibly safe for the first debate.

there is no zeppelin song called ramblin' man

that's by allman brothers band

>261382736D Chess

That was hardly an attack, that was just a defense mechanism. He knows she wont release them so he just dropped it in there for a little taster then moved on.

Trump teljesen elpusztította őt.

Ő igazi tervekröl és eljárásmódokról beszélt, Clinton csakis Trumpról beszélt.

Trump egész végig kötelen tartota Clintont. Csak anyit tudot tenni hogy arrogánsan önelégülten mosolyogjon miközben ő vesztésre ált. Clintonak és az egész demokrata pártnak kínos volt ez az egész.

Majdnem mindegyik felméres egyetért kivéve LOL a (((CNN)))

Trump dominált, köcsögök

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

Trump was fucking pathetic and constantly on defence. I guess #ImWithHer

Trump dominated

Trump went down severely on 538

Trump was beating hillary on 538 the night of the debate, but now he's losing

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

This would seem to indicate to the majority of Americans, Trump lost

If only this was true... ;_;

The only thing plebbit has focus on is the fact that he said China invented climate change but denied it at the debate.
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-china-climate-change/
That he brags about "Not paying taxes".
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/trump-brags-about-not-paying-taxes-that-makes-me-smart.html
That Trump opposed the Iraq war but actually he didn't.
politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check/2016/09/trump-still-wrong-about-his-iraq-war-support-228734
That he interrupted Clinton 25 times.
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/26/13068010/presidential-debate-2016-trump-clinton-interruptions
Trump cheering housing collapse:
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-housing-collapse-228708?lo=ap_b2
And because he was sniffling people are concerned for his health.
buzzfeed.com/sarahburton/x-times-trump-was-crazy-relateable-during-the-debate?bffbmain&ref=bffbmain&utm_term=.ty17xyORR#.itW5nj2xx
((buzzfeed)))

Anyone got a video of 'Best from Trump' from the debate?

Trump absolutamente destruiu ela.

Ele falou sobre planos reais e política e Clinton apenas falou sobre Trump.

Ele tinha ela nas cordas o tempo todo. Tudo que ela pode fazer foi sorrir arrogantemente enquanto estava perdendo. Foi embaraçoso pra ela e para o partido Democrata.

A maioria das pesquisas, exceto pela LOL (((CNN))), concordam.

Trump dominou.

Trump got his saggy ass kicked.

Plenty of butt-hurt today

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turn my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

That's just what he wants you to think.

It's true that Trump lost. He started strongly, but by the end of was blustering and manterrupting. He got stumped on birtherism, racism, and his taxes. Trump supporters will still stick by him, but he won't win any undecideds with that performance. This is what the commentary outlets are saying too in relatively impartial places like the BBC.

At least you still have Pauline Hanson, OP.

>all polls that showed he lost doesn't count because it showed he lost.

Trump dominated.

Go check politifact.com

Trump lies 70% of the time
Hillary lies 30% of the time

In this debate, he lied much more than her:
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/

Trump got owned. He's a moron like the losers supporting him.
/thread

>Go check politifact.com

>12 dimensional underwater Yahtzee on a chess board with Monopoly money

>he believes polls

Is this copy pasta a failed effort at humorous trolling?

Good source. Thanks.

Yup. Never went after her record and questions seemed to be tilted her in favor.

Do you have a problem with people investigating the truth behind political claims ? Oh I know, it's much more fun to believe everything a politician says. Haha, go open your 5th beer of the day uneducated moron.

คนที่กล้าหาญทำลายเธอ

เขาได้พูดคุยเกี่ยวกับแผนการที่แท้จริงและนโยบายและคลินตันเพียงแค่พูดคุยเกี่ยวกับคนที่กล้าหาญ

เขามีเธออยู่บนเชือกครั้งทั้ง ทุกอย่างที่เธอทำได้คือเต๊ะยิ้มในขณะที่เธอได้สูญเสีย มันเป็นที่น่าอายสำหรับเธอและสำหรับพรรคประชาธิปัตย์

เกือบทุกโพลล์ยกเว้นฮ่า ๆ (((CNN))) เห็นด้วย

ทรัมป์ครอบงำ

lmao at your life americans

Enjoy life under Hillary

so no polls count now? Is that what the trump supporters here are now saying?

This perfectly encapsulates my views as well.

Trump pretty much mopped the floor with her.

He talked about REAL issues, REAL matters that actually are important to voters.

Hillary just focused on petty childish attacks.

Polls agree - Trump is the clear winner.

Trump lost due to the moderator strategically letting him blather. There were several moments where Trump was anticipating being cut off, and so gave snappy answers, but then no cut off came, and he wound up with another minute to fill with mostly blathering repetition of the same snappy answer.

Really, though, we all lost. Trump and Hillary are both shit and this country, and the world at large, is lost.

Lester got fired for being a hillary shill.

Led Zeppelin has a song called "Ramble On" and the phrase user was butchering was "ramblin man from gramblin"

Hillary had facts, Donald had angry feelings.

Tpaмп coвepшeннo eё paзбил.

Oн гoвopил o peaльных плaнaх и мeтoдaх yпpaвлeния, a Клинтoн - тoлькo o Tpaмпe.

Oн eё в нoкayт oтпpaвил нa вce ocтaвшиecя дeбaты. Bcё, чтo eй ocтaвaлocь - выcoкoмepнo yлыбaтьcя, пoкa oнa пpoигpывaлa. Этo былo пoзopoм для нeё и для Дeмoкpaтичecкoй пapтии.

Пoчти вce oпpocы, кpoмe (ЛOЛ) CNN c этим coглacны.

Tpaмп дoминиpoвaл.

Trump doesn't even remotely align with the views on Cred Forums either, the only reasons people are voting for him are the "better than Hillary" attitude or some identity politics bullshit. Not supporting Hillary here, but fucking stop pretending Trump is the holy grail of alt right politics, he's just a narcissistic idiot who's okay at conning faggots like you guys.

>Is that was the trump supporters here are NOW saying?
stop shitposting any time

I will just leave this here:

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump

Trump is clown and everybody supporting him makes a fool of himself. It's sad to see all those losers believing in him. But quite entertaining as well.

>inb4 politifact = democrat shill

Anyone catch that bit where Hillary pulled the scripted "I'm preparing to be president" and looks into the crowd to wait for her plants to clap?

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

You sound like Hillary

>laughs
>go check the facts
>go check the politifacts

>90586207
טראמפ לגמרי הרס אותה.

הוא דיבר על תוכניות אמיתיות ומדיניות וקלינטון רק דיברה על טראמפ.

הוא שם אותה על הקרשים במשך כל הזמן. כל מה שהיא יכלה לעשות זה לגחך ביהירות בזמן שהיא הפסידה. זה היה מביך בשבילה ובשביל המפלגה הדמוקרטית.

כמעט כל הסקרים חוץ מלול (((סי.אן.אן))) מסכימים.

טראמפ שלט.

Клiнтoн пoвнicтю знищилa йoгo.

Boнa poзпoвiдaлa пpo cпpaвжнi плaни тa пoлiтикy, a Tpaмп бaлaкaв лишe пpo caмy Клiнтoн.

Boнa лoвилa йoгo нa гaчoк вecь чac. Bce, щo вiн мiг зpoбити, цe caмoвпeвнeнo пocмiхaтиcя пoки вiн пpoгpaвaв. Цe бyлo нeзpyчнo для ньoгo тa вciєї Pecпyблiкaнcькoї пapтiї.

Oнлaйн-oпитyвaння бyли кopeгoвaнi пpихильникaми (((Дpaмпф)))a.

Клiнтoн дoмiнyвaлa.

Hillary got clubbed like a baby seal

>How the fuck did this happen?
What did you think was going to happen? Seriously, you didn't actually delude yourself into thinking that Trump was anything other than a rich moron, did you?

Top kek

OP works for CTR.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

I always remember that episode from Dr Who when I see the Hebrew letters

i know that song but i get the reference now

thanks

.50 cents have been deposited into your account

>bbc
>impartial

they've had a boner for clinton the entire time. have you been following their coverage this past year?

This is the end, my only friend, the end
It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die
This is the end

קרבה אחרית הימין. הלולז חייב לזרום.

gg.

Trump had many more good moments that got reactions from the crowd in the beginning of the debate. She had maybe one toward the end when he went into a tangent defending his temperament. Could of been better, but you've got to be retarded to think she actually won.

Trump bidda be dat tum.

Do pada buda didda pa dopo Clinton bip bap boop Trump.

Do pada bidda bix nood muhfagga. Bix muh nood mudafada bida boop pa doop. Buh muhfuggen ooga booga bi boop Gibsmedats gang.

Bapa didi muh dick tum LEL (((CИИ))) nood.

Trump honkeydonkey.

Trump dominated.

>it's a Hillary and Donald moan at each other and don't talk about policies only soundbites again episode

This sitcom is getting old

Is this copypasta?

>I'm a Trump or Hillary supporter
>Trump supporter thinks all the same way
>Think I ever believed in polls
I never followed polls even when Trump were winning, I don't and never believe in polls those things are just distorted opinions made by tvnews to influence the votes of the electorate based on their political views or economic contributors views

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Trump won. Huge high energy. Shills leave, you're an embarrassment

All this pasta is a giveaway that Trumptards are anxious after a low-grade performance. No need for pasta unless there's something fishy going on. I want to know what he's hiding with his taxes.

>tfw America is fucked from the inside out while Britain is on the rise
get ready to be our colony again lads

This is a full transcription of all the questions Lester Holt asked at the debate. As you can see he directly attacks Trump and asks him questions with a negative implication the whole time, while leaving Hillary completely alone.
Demonstrates democratic ideology’s before debate begins
“We've had 6 straight years of job growth,
incomes are increasing at record rate,
income inequality is a problem”
*False

who is this PEPE in OP?? Boris Johnson?

Bix nood, mah nigga. Bix. Nood.

The Don lost and there's nothing you can do about it.
C'est la vie, kiddo.

What debate? They were slandering each other 90% of the time.

What can we do CTR brother? These racist scum are incapable of realizing that they are fighting for the tyrany of bourgeois Trump. We must fight on comrade for equality! Thank god we all have a college degree to prove our intelligence to these ape trumpkins.

That's the point you moron.. Election betting websites are not polls..

Because he said the same thing he's said in all his rallies and doesn't have the slightest clue on any policy.

It's simply that Hillary knows how to talk like a politician.
"we're going to reduce gun crime by using community outreach and more community orientated policing "

What the fuck do those terms mean? Cushy super good sounding words and Hillary has a lot of them.

Community orientated policing? Like stop and frisk which Donald supports and is an actual policy and not just a cushy word? Oh wait you hate stop and frisk? So no actual detail just * community orientated policing * cause it sounds SO GOOD

Trump dominated.

Debates mean nothing. Experienced politicians know that debating is nothing but a time waste. If you want something done you pull strings. You throw money at people til they find their price.

How can you support a man that gloats about not paying taxes? HAhahahaha

>Pretends to stick up for the average working class family
>Mocks them by saying he doesn't pay a penny of tax

And you still support this gibbering, flabby asshole?

Absolutely hilarious. Next time you pay a huge cut of your income on tax remember: Trump doesn't pay a penny and thinks its sad that you do!

Why the FUCK would ANY presidential candidate gloat about his tax-free existence?

He has literally marked himself as an elitist self-righteous piece of shit.

Remember Cred Forums: Whilst you and your families money gets spent as taxes to support your emergency services and civil structure, Trump is flying around on his jet laughing his chins off at you.

>>“It’s about time that this country had somebody running it that has an idea about money… [Not paying taxes] makes me smart … It would be squandered, too, believe me… I’ve been under audit for almost 15 years. I know a lot of wealthy people that have never been audited. I say, ‘Have you been audited?’ I get audited almost every year, and in a way I should be complaining. I’m not even complaining. I don’t mind it. It’s almost become a way of life. I get audited by the IRS, but other people don’t.”

To top it all off - this wobbling orange sack of shit then attempted to deny he ever said anything immediately after!

>youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw

It's political speak for "we're going to slash police department budgets, half ass any real solution, before blaming it on someone else when it fails."

But the owner of Politifact publicly endorsed Clinton.

If I publicly endorse Hitler and deny the Holocaust then I'm probably going to be biased against Jews and Communists.

Mass replying should be a bannable offense

So you want him to pay taxes while his competitors don't and thus he loses and his competitors gain? That's delusion and if Trump did do that he wouldn't even be on the debate stage because his business empire would have been taken over by a competitor.

This.

She spouted a couple of soundbites that Trump even called her out on and she was completely lost.

he talks about his plans all the time.

the polls yesterday had Trump taking the Electoral map lead from her

she needed a knockout blow tonite.....the punched him in the shoulder weakly........

it's over for Grandma

If anyone doesn't think trump won just look at the massive damage control bitchfit on any lefty site even plebbit.

But its true

I'm just glad someone else saw it to.
I saw him show a lot of restraint last night.

>Hillary, oh she has experience
>BAD EXPERIENCE

You guys don't get it

Trump interrupted Hillary much more than the other way around. It looked unprofessional as fuck and was very cringe inducing. I am having a hard time finishing the debate video due to how many times and how aggressively he talks out of turn.

All the polls say otherwise ;^)

yes............talking out of turn

that will change lots of people from Trump to Hillary

very big issue

But what are his opinions on the cyber?

The lack of decorum disrespect the office of President. This isn't a fucking tractor pull.

Seems legit.

Trump won the debate.

Trump reaches 292 electoral votes in new tracking poll

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss

Citi Warns on Gold as Bank Boosts Odds of Trump Win to 40%

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40

“Do You Really Need to Ask?”

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/

He didn't last night it was as if he thought it was his rally and not the debate

tRumppp UtTerlee DesTROyeDDD Her.

hEEEEE TalkED aboUt Reel plAns an' policeEE AN''' CLinton Jus TaLKED ABout tRump.

he HaDD HUr AWn da ROpess dA WhOle TYmes. AL $He Cud dOO WerE ArRogAntleeee $MiRK WHilE $he WEre LoSIn. Itt Were EmbarrasSin FAWr HUr An' fawr Daa DemoCratiCC PARty.

aLmostt All DA PolLs Exceptttt FAWr HaH!! (((cnn))) AGrEe.

trUmP dOmInATED.

This.

>thinks its sad that you do

which is why he wants to lower taxes for everyone, cut down the federal government and its powers and bring back jobs from mexico and overseas so we can become wealthy again.

I want fewer government regulations. I think they choke buisness when the people could decide what they like and choose accordingly.

I don't like hillarys plan to raise minimum wages because without tarriffs companies will just leave

I like his policies on energy.

nuclear power is the kind of clean energy donald hopes to push forward. which would further help the environment and cut our dependence on other countries down. especially when solarpanels and wind energy, are mad inefficient and hydroelectric damages the local ecology when the dam is put in.

I also like his policy on immigration.

how could you support a woman who literally committed treason by knowingly allowing classified documents on an unclassified server and allowing people without the proper security clearance to handle them

Didn't KKKillary's husband disrespect the office of President when he sprayed his DNA all over some intern in the white house?

Any Austings see The Bolt Report tonight? Bernardi gave a very fair appraisal of the debate, as did Tom Switzer.

It was fucking lame

what did he say? sum it up for me ay user

Hillary obviously won. I hate the fucking pair of them, but Hillary came out on top.

I'll buy this.

both lost the debate, neither of them can spot fallacies and MAKE AN ARGUMENT

THERE WERE NO ARGUMENTS

but still, people worrying who won, if's fucking disgraceful to live with normies and pol/tards

just different kind of idiots

Massive victory for Trump.

Hillary could only smile and spout buzzwords the whole time. The moderator exposed to the world how biased they are against Trump.

It's over for Hillary. Her only hope is voter fraud on a massive scale.

Voting for someone who can't remember what classified markings are disrespects the office of the president too.

It is when you are trying to silence what they are trying to say, not only that all she needed to do was a few short character attacks and he had to be on the defensive and take a lot of time which they didn't have in defending himself from the character attacks thus not talking enough on the issues and often straying away from the questions asked. All the while his attacks on her support on the TPP or NAFTA and she calmly and concisely brushes them off with a few words all the while he continually interjects.

Not only that I don't see how illegal immigrants has to do with the black on black crime problem in Chicago, why did he bring up illegal immigrants? It is scapegoating immigrants in a place they don't create violence in. Maybe if he talked about the border states it would make more sense, but not in regards of black on black crime.

>yes............talking out of turn
Yes, because this guy is going to represent the USA and he has zero tact while boasting of his temperament as one of his strong suits.

That is silly and he will miss opportunities that he won't get again. The terrorist attacks of last week should have been hammered hard and to begin questioning refugee programs to take Syrians in while showing that at least two of the terrorists were immigrants and pointing out how Europe is faring due to the refugee intake. This was fresh, he didn't use it.

This:

>voter fraud if trump loses
>no voter fraud if trump wins

nice pol logic

Trump is with the skypes

Based Bernardi basically said that Trump utterly destroyed her.

Trump dominated.

why you regurgitating this pasta

>>no voter fraud if trump wins
govt doesn't want trump to win

they wouldn't rig it in his favor. and sure as shit would discover it immediately after.

Bernardi said Trump was spot on with his economic flow but that he fucked up on small things like not having a proper answer for her tax return attack. He should have just prepared better and attacked more.

IMHO I think Trump was in control and was told to stay calm in order to chill out middle american voters.

Switzer was asked if he thought the debate was crucial. He said no it's just the set up for round 2 and 3. And that he thinks Trump needs to focus more on attacking Hillary on the grounds she has been useless for 30 years.

That was actually when he performed his best
>"all talk no action"
>"shes been there for 30 years, folks, with nothing to show for it"
>"show us the emails"
You could see Hillary was visibly flustered in the first half hour from Trump hounding her. The "winner" of a debate is usually the person who doesnt lose their cool and she came very close to completely losing it.

Overall, she won, but it doesnt really matter. Nobody votes based on who "won" the debates. Trump now looks like a viable option to a lot of people who previously thought he was a racist hate monger. The Democrats overplayed their cards painting this image of a bigot with "Love Trumps hate" and such stuff. All he has to do is disprove that image in the public eye and he wins the debates

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I thought neither did very well and that it was a tie

Normies seem to think he won, which probably matters more than if he actually did better

>Temperament
none from (You)

>Trump now looks like a viable option to a lot of people who previously thought he was a racist hate monger.
Until the frisking topic came up and they instantly mentioned it targeted minorities the most. It is a wrong thing to support.

It's this pasta again

vocaroo.com/i/s1UI7NkY4CNB

>Serbian flag
>Clinton's side says 'bomb serbia'

You dumb fucking cuck

Interesting. cheers man

I suppose. I dont think a lot of people will see that as racist--it worked. More importantly I don't think he mentioned wall or whos doing the raping or muslim bans. It did seem dumb but at least he put out specifics. Can you think of one specific policy Hillary stated?

Nice accent, lol.

maybe if niggers didn't live in areas with so much crime they wouldn't get frisked.

but there's a lot of crime everywhere they live, because they're fucking criminals.

it's the same shit that BLM is screaming against. a nigger gets shot by police because they do crime then resist arrest and then pull a gun or some shit.

da poleec is raycis nigguh!!11!1!

it's still comes down to niggers need to do less crime

LAW AND ORDER

fuck off japan

>20 shekels have been deposited into your hoard

It was pretty even. Both looked presidential at times and both looked like retards at times

>pasta
>OP
?????
??????????????
???????

?? ??? ?? ???
? ?? ? ??
? ??? ? ???

>90596905

lol

the day serbia topped aussies

vocaroo.com/i/s0ELfcyXacSK

Stupid as it sounds, Clinton came out on top solely because she managed to not have a coughing fit on stage.

>lost
There are no actual points given, you know.
Whether you "win" or "lose" depends on how it affects your support.
You could pull your pants down, take a shit right there in the middle of the stage and walk out. If that garnered you more support than your opponent, you'd have won the debate.

Wot

>inb4 politifact = democrat shill

okay but like, you know it and even you said it

This. It's the recency effect. On Nov. 8th, no one's gonna remember the first debate. It may as well not have happened. They'll only remember the last one, and what happened in the week before the election. And that's when trump is gonna bring out his 16 inch guns and sink that bitch.

I've been posting this in several threads because I think it's important.

Trump had good answers that he didn't use. When asked about the birth certificate, he could have said Hillary started that controversy. When asked about Isis, he could have admitted he isn't a military man and doesn't have a complete plan because he intends to ask his expert advisors and generals for a plan upon taking office, so any plan published now will just be a promise he won't keep. He could have bought up crime statistics by race and the causes (no families, little work and incentives to work, caused by white flight decades ago) when asked about how to deal with inner city troubles. He could have mentioned that his tax plan closes many of the same loopholes as Hillary's (and he probably should have admitted he benefited from those), and woth more jobs and businesses comes more tax revenue.

The other thing is that Trump got flustered while Hillary remained relatively calm. He just needs to practice debating her so this doesn't happen again.

>How the fuck did this happen?
because Cred Forums is retarded and thinks that the whole thing was not scripted by kikes

he has lost every debate, just now having to speak for 45 minutes instead of 10, it's painfully obvious how unprepared and clueless he has.

>she's been fighting ISIS her entire adult life!

16 republican primary opponents were payed to fuck off?

some of whose political careers are ruined?

Ah yes politifact

>"''"""""""""Factually correct""''"""""""""

More like politically correct.

Check out The Bolt Report FB page. There are some clips of St. Bernardi and smiling Tom on their worth watching. Plus Bolt puts up the audio each day if you want to listen.

Maybe he's saving his bullets for the second debate, closer to the election.

>my hero Trump proven a literal liar by politifact
>can't come to terms with this reality because I would have to admit I was wrong all along.
>Solution? discard reality

It should be if it isn't

Lost every debate but somehow he's the Republican nominee and is winning most debate polls.

Try harder faggot.

never underestimate the power of the shekel

did you hear him last night, it was so cringe worthy

drumpf- " we are defending all these other countries ,japan, Europe, saudi arabia, and they do not even pay us"

never mentions israel or the trillions we pay to "defend" them ( make way for their expansion) or the hundreds of billions they get in aid or that they are the number one parasite who receive more aid than any all other countries combined

drumpf-" i agree with shillary, if you are on the no fly list then you should not have a gun"

Is this real? If he was a shill I hope he gets fired, everybody in that position should be neutral

No, Politifact is for real my friend.

Pasting my response from other thread

I watched the debates on NBC few hours ago and this is my honest opinion. What I saw on the stage was a performance by a common man and a career politician. Sure, Donald Trump might not be able to put across his point as succinctly as an experienced Hillary Clinton who had been rehearsing the debates from many weeks, however what Donald Trump said and meant reconnected with what I want from a leader. I saw two people on stage one of whom was speaking from his heart and one who has narrating rehearsed pointers - this is what matters to me.

I have seen CEO's and rehearsed debaters speak like Hillary Clinton and for me they come across as completely duplicate and false. I trust someone who speaks from their heart rather than parroting scripts.

On the debate itself, I saw Donald Trump trying his best to explain his policies - I honestly thought he would bring up many shady things about Hillary's past (Bill Clinton's rape scandal, Benghazi and thousands of other lies) but he did not. I saw a new side of Donald Trump, a side which resonates with me. Inspite of repeated interruptions by the moderator, questions which were specifically created and put forward to make a play against Donald Trump by the commission of Hillary Supporters (see my yesterday's thread → → →), planted trolls in the audience Donald Trump put forward a good performance.

Having said that, Hillary Clinton did pull some punches by clarification on Iran deal, bringing up women's issue and Donald Trump's past. By doing that Hillary has emptied her entire ammo and in the words of Cred Forums's Alt-Right, she will be shooting blanks in the next debates. Donald Trump still has ammo remaining for the next battles and he could win them by not holding back.

Did I mention the facetious rehearsed smirk of Hillary Clinton did not help her and only made her look more robotic.

youtube.com/watch?v=EysrqMMhwHQ

Look at how the moderator acted, if this isn't biased, I don't know what is.

He still didn't have to stumble and ramble his way through his thoughts. This is big boy leagues, you don't get a pass because you don't do it very often.

It feels like Trump is bait. Here's a man that claims to represent my interests versus a woman who seeks my enslavement with openness and hostility. I love Trump as a person, but if he wants this job he has to be better prepared for the next debate. No excuses.

1. He fucking talked about himself for far too long. No one cares at this point. I wanted to know what his actions would be. I don't give a fuck if he built a resort that let Mexicans in, I don't care that seen so many, many thing. Trust me is not a valid stance. Policy might not matter, but you still have to verbally and cerebellary destroy opponents if you want votes.

2. He needed to get angry, but in the right moments. He fucked up and lost his top when defending his persona. He should have saved that anger for hillary pointing out how good she was. She got americans killed. Issues of cyber security was not a time to be calm, it was a time to call her out on all her bullshit. Our crumbling infrastructure: anger. Regulations are killing wealth generation and job growth: anger. The only thing she had to get angry about was his "racism." Whoopty Shit. He engaged in what was essentially "nah-ah, I'm a good guy" wasting his and our time.

He failed Cred Forums. He has another shot, but he failed this one We knew it would be a clusterfuck going into the debate, but if he doesn't grade himself honestly he'll never recover. There were a few times he got his point across, but he needed a flawless victory if he wanted to win those battleground states.

>This much delusion

Wow.

90% on the debate was non-verbal.

Trump was at his home at all times, Hillary was totally lost and switched between coma and customer service smile while repeating her written down instructions.

When Hillary talked, Trump keeped an eye on her every word.
When Trump talked, Hillary went into a coma. After the speech she started with her fake customer service smile and repeated her script.

Which one was a better president? When negotiating deals with other world leaders?

>>Sexist
>>Racist
Stopped reading there

The debate really boiled down to poorly articulated and badly explained ideas that deep down actually have some truth vs very polished and very well spoken half-truths that lack substance.

>balancing corporate tax vs import taxes to disincentive businesses leaving
>focusing less on international affairs while we get the USA in order
>even things like how Mar-a-lago is open to membership by anyone despite being right next to the bath and tennis club who I don't think even lets Jews in let alone blacks) were good points but Trump did a horrible job explaining it

On the other hand Hillary lobbed out vague plans and some attacks that could have been easily refuted if Trump was a good debater

>1972 housing case
The plaintiffs admitted targeting the Trumps because they were a big name and Trump could have easily flipped it on Hillary by asking why she just a couple of years prior had been campaigning for Barry Goldwater a man primarily remembered for opposing the civil rights act.
>No income tax
Well yeah, he didn't draw earned income that year and literally anyone in his position would have also prefer to have their compensation be in the form of assets, could have taken it as a chance to point out how a simplified tax structure will make things like that easier for everyone.
>Too many kids get locked up
Look no further than Hillary's own voting record regarding the war on drugs

It goes on and on.

Also, any law fags want to elucidate the whole stop and frisk thing? I'm reading that a judge ruled it unconstitutional but that judge was subsequently removed from the case by a higher court and that the case is still on going. Does that ruling carry any weight?

Anyone with a brain knows he hammered real issues while she and the cuckerator attacked him about inconsequential things. Any American who earns a pay check wants less taxes. Most Americans are tired of being world police. Most americans are tired of our countries reputation and prestige getting driven into the dirt by scumbag war profiteers. I'm not saying I know Trump will stop all of that, but that is the perception he gives, and that is why he will win.

Trump: jobs jobs jobs trade national security, law & order.

Clinton: muh tax return, muh racism, muh Russia, muh Mrs Piggy, muh "why do I feel this way", muh minorities, muh pandering, muh trump got sued for not paying, muh trump trump trump.

Anyone that is not a PC faggot knows he won hands down, even if he got bogged down toward the end defending agaisnt all of the inconsequential bullshit no one gives a fuck about.

and the we'll tell the debate is real and unscripted...

*them

And I will admit he could of brought bigger guns to fire at her. Many missed opportunities especially about the Iraq war and her voting on it.

Who gives a fuck who won the debate?

Being "the better shit eating politician who constantly lies" (Hillary) has nothing to with MAGA.
But Trump had his moments where he was demolishing her, and all of those moments just happened to be when he was YELLING. He's a much better speaker when he YELLS.

He needs to YELL all the time.

Hahhahhahahaha

Trump cucks got cucked so hard

I have a tie just like that one.

How much do they pay you to work for the same people who bombed your country? Must be a hefty price to sell out your own people.

>Trans nine year olds on hormone treatments

>Buzzfeed.
>Politco
>Vox

Nigger are you serious. Even as someone that works in finance CNBC is not Barrons. CNBC is MSNBC of finance.

This is how I saw it. Trump obviously didnt have the debate skill Hillary did.

Some might say the whole 'debate skill' thing doesnt matter anyway, because thats Trump's magic

>master plan
>lets lose the first round
>all part of the plan

Will it still be part of the plan when he loses round 2? Or round 3?

>he lost on purpose!
>he'll destroy her next time, totally!
lmao

>people remember only the most recent things, so I'll just lose the first round instead of winning

Or he could just win the first round as well, for instance if he was an actually good debater.

This is just hoping its all part of the plan.

Politifact.com please leave

vanilla shilling
innovative shilling

>next time he will utterly destroy here

sure he will ,stupid goy

Trump hat sie komplett zerstört!

Er redete von echten Plänen und Lösungen, Clinton redete nur von Trump.

Er hatte sie die ganze Zeit über in den Seilen. Sie konnte nur arrogant grinsen während sie verlor. Es war für sie und der Demokratischen Partei peinlich.

Fast alle Umfragen außer LOL (((CNN))) stimmen zu.

Trump dominierte

Rofl

Trump was low energy debater. He couldn't compete with Hillary. Embarrassing.

Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
in a land called Honnah Lee
Little Jackie Paper loved that rascal Puff
And brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff, oh!

Trump won the debate and he was passionate about it. He showed that he actually gives a shit about America.
Hillary was just a weak career politician, she was a mere actress the entire way. People are sick and tired of this shit.
She's a lying cunt as well, I wish someone would shoot her.

Check the flag very closely, Hanz

real or nah

is this a meme or are there Trump bots repeating this pasta?

I've seen this posted in that same exact wording a good hundred times since last night.

Lol ok guy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

What am I missing?

>Trump held back on:
>>Clinton's speaking fees from Wall Street
>>Clinton Foundation
>>FBI investigation
>>Emails
>>Bill Clinton's rapes
>>Defending a child sex abuser
>>Clinton death count
>>Wiki Leaks

You understand that all those things either involve the Jews or a former US president, i.e. the entire US policy from 92 to 00? It's not a smart move to criticize either, loads of people worked under Bill Clinton, and they won't take it lightly, and the Jews will fuck you up.

Shit-flinging on twitter and the official debate are two different things. Currently the majority of the Jews are backing Hillary, by some still are backing Trump (as Netanyahus visit proved). If he loses their support he is fucked. This is why he married all his children to Jews, and his company execs are Jews too. In the US, you can't win going against the Jews. The US is owned by Jews.

I only just got into watching Trump recently so thought he was good based on his tour speeches. But holy shit I was not ready for that steaming pile last night, I didn't think he'd be that bad at debating. I went into it expecting a /comfy/ night watching the Don btfo Shillary but instead I found myself cringing as she wiped the floor with Trump - without breaking a sweat.

I'm disappointed, I thought he was our guy but in all honesty he's shown himself to be a complete moron.

>He was sniffing
>People are concerned about his health

Fake and gay

No, he handled it very well and was testing the waters. You faggots have no spine or concept of strategy.

>I have a son. He’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it’s unbelievable.

I wonder what Alex Jones is thinking right now, Alex could have mopped the floor with both of them in back to back debates half asleep after a marathon 24 hour broadcast

Indeed. I mean it was a black host talking about " healing racial divide " no one gives a fuck about this other than democrats so this was a democrat debate that simply needed to be Weathered.

Trump won. I came on pol like 5 or 10 minutes after the debate started and the CTR faggits were out full force with OC memes they had preprepared. Theres a whole lot of shilling going on in here trying to shake the faith in the God emperor. Do not give in and join the heretics. MAGA 4 LYF NIGGGUUUUHS

It was a black kike, from hell

To everyone who thinks he fucked up and shouldn't have said things like it's good business and saying he avoids taxes, remember how his first GOP debate went?

youtube.com/watch?v=DBrN905PHiw

These are "highlights" and look how he destroyed everyone in the polls and later on in other debates.

>A FUCKING PERIOD
>TOXIC SHOCK IS SETTING IN

your voice gives me cancer

i hope you die so no one else has to hear your shitty english

>All these people saying Trump won
Did you watch another debate or what?

someone should blunt you into submission

Hello paki, taking a break from raping teenage girls?

Chuckled at that spurdo, saved