Did this man really think he should a chance at ever becoming president he's brother is one of the most hated...

Did this man really think he should a chance at ever becoming president he's brother is one of the most hated presidents in all of history.

His Donators thought he did. Jeb! has no energy to build up that selfesteem becoming an actual serious candidate for a presidential election.

Based Petry I wish AfD would win the next election in germany.

Fuck Jeb, post more rare Petrys.

He would have done better than trump last night

Yeah me too. At least they are getting into the parliaments of the federal states with double digits so far.

Petry Heil!

czech'd

>better
in losing to shillary and that house nigger moderator? sure! Jeb!

I don't think so he literally can't run with the bush name.

This is now a Frauke Petry thread.

i miss jeb

Jeb dominated he completely destroyed her

>jeb goes up to stage to reach the podium
>slips on a banana peel
>even his donors laugh at him

oh jeb!

GOTT MIT UNS!

Still waiting for him to endorse Trump.

Do you think AfD could win the next election or are a lot of germans still in the mindset of voting for merkel?

habedere

More Frauke. Always more Frauke.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

If presenting his boiipucii to Hillary is what you mean by beer.

>Mfw I didn't even notice this started as a Jeb thread.

Please clap.

>beer
Fuck, better.

One of my faves.

Only way AfD would win 2017 is, if major happenings keep occuring like they did in France. our (((Media))) still marks AfD as Rightwing Populist Extremists. They are now 16% on average in Germany. I guess there is a bigger chance of having a coalition of Social Democrats, Leftist Party and Green Party than having another Merkel rule.

And after four years of Red Red Green rule AfD will have a great chance in 2021.

>Clinton News Network
this

>sexual tension between Frauke and Sarah

Damn that's sort of good news but 2021 is a long time by then a ton of refugees will already be settled in.

>*clapping intensifies*

Based Petry is always based. Hot
Too.

and that is why that witch merkel is now using the same phrases the AfD used back in 2015 when all the crap started. She is literally on life support.

The Germans are gettin awake slowly as the latest elections in Mecklenburg Vorpommern and Berlin showed us.

Sometimes you need to get to a point of no return to start cleaning shit up. This sounds familiar, doesn't it?

I like it.

one of the few women that can wear short hair and not look like a dyke.

MGGA

No. The mod was a cuck and let both trump and shill talk beyond their two minutes. Jeb would have heard "your two minutes has expired" and apologized for going over and offered Hillary some of his time to make up for it

Might want to drop the A on the end. I agree, MGGA, but politics.

is that dahnald in the back?

Germany =/= The Reich :^)

don't hurt yourself, jeb!

He'd be winning the election right fucking now if Trump never ran. Instead, he gets to do lots of really cool things. Who's the real cuck, here?

Thats a man, dude.

Hehe. Fourth Reich will be the best reich. In the off chance she becomes Chancellor, I might make the move. My family never should have come here.

I'm sorry I don't understand degenerate.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>that's a man
she's has more balls than jeb! will ever have

when did your family move over there? after ww2?

Don't speak of such things!!!! ;)
Family is Sachen/Bavarian.

kek
>Sachsen, Bavarian
those are the two least cucked states in germany. although i hate the bavarian csu because they play along with merkel.

Do you speak German?

Step Mother was actually born/raised Westerwalder. Most stubborn woman alive of course.

Only enough to get around and to be offensive. I'm working on it. I'm mostly used to hearing it being yelled at me haha.

HNNNNNNNG

Well nowdays she would get into trouble yelling at you.

Cucked Germans raising children to tolerate anything.

t. croatian diaspora

You know it's always the same. When you are very young, you don't appreciate it. Now that I'm older, I very much appreciate being somewhat raised "the old German way".

Too much about me, more Frauke. How are you tho? Staying safe?

well as croatian diaspora i was raised the hard way too but don't regreat it. getting beaten by parents if you do shit is part of it.

I'll be voting AfD in the upcoming elections. Staying safe so far. Don't have cucked friends (majority of friends is from the balkans). Gf is redpilled, currently studying abroad, but coming back next year.

Staying /fit/ is also important.

Get out of the car you godless German hippie.
Jeb explanation point

>explanation point

Vladimir, pls

Good man.

also can't wait till november. MAGA