AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Give this woman a WWF award for moping the floor with drumpf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYlDUSEadpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=aYlDUSEadpY

POL BTFO

>Drumpf
How intolerant of you, Leaf. I expected better.

Hey look at me! I'm smiling so it must mean I'm in control!

I honestly don't understand Hillary doing this all the time during the debate. It's obvious both candidates were playing it safe and trying to keep their voting base intact (polls are close so it makes sense for no one to risk too much). But acting in this 'holier-than-thou' attitude as Trump himself put it is unexpected.

nice try CTR

now go neck ya self with dignity

He does though?

she's literally going for the yfw greentext

>drumpf

John Oliver, that forced meme is still not funny.
COME ON!

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

People can say all they want about how trump is full of himself (he is of course) but this bitch was way more arrogant last night.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

NOBODY WON. THIS ELECTION IS A TOTAL DISASTER,

Nice try leaf, try harder next time leaf. She was a psychotic evil android.

Trump just rolled up his sleeves, he hasn't even started swinging yet.

And he still won.

She must have been on a cocktail of drugs, her eyes were all glassy and she came off like an android.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

Why didn't he mention the Clinton Foundation's doings in Africa and Haiti?
He could've really fucked her up but didn't