You know regardless of whoever wins it's been an honour shitposting with you all this election cycle

You know regardless of whoever wins it's been an honour shitposting with you all this election cycle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For a time

We Truly Were

The King of Kings

We Wuz Pepe's n Shit

RIP MEME MAGIC

March 2015 - September 2016

Fret not just yet, brothers. For the chaos we revere is unpredictable by nature, and we must remain patient.

It's been an honor, take this rape photo of the hacker Cred Forums

you are not going anywhere
the ride is just get more speed

Trump will win
Trump WILL win
The magic will never end

IT'S NOT OVER YET FAGGOT
WE HAVE SOME 40 MORE GLORIOUS
SHITPOST DAYS

did kek abandon us?

she was supposed to shart in debate

It's ogre guys meme magic has forsaken us.

>Trump posting Pepe
>Hillary declaring war on Pepe
>Fucking furry deleting emails is discovered by Cred Forums, Reddit takes the blame.
>Term "alt-right" is being used
I wonder how Hillary was able to do an entire debate. Some kind of stimulators?

The world just isn't ready like we are. One day we'll return, stronger than ever.

Lol this is such a low quality shill thread, go suck your own 3 inch dick faggot shills

It's not over yet. Last night was just the warm up round.

>Everyone who thinks he lost the debate is a shill.

I'm sorry user.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

Yeah but the problem is that he obviously won even with everything stacked against him

and at the same time, he didn't come off as a crazy lunatic that the media portrayed him to be, every normie i know said he sounded fine

and on top of that

his weakest performances are always at the beginning and he only goes up from there as he learns and downloads his opponent

he absolutely wrecked her, in fact i think she got turned on by him a few times

so go fuck off

There's three debates, you retards.

In case you don't remember, Obama flubbed his first debate with both McCain and Romney.

How'd that work out for them?

Regardless of outcome, they will know that we fought with honor. That we fought for the freedom and safety of our people.

Dude no one on here talks like this you guys are literally fucking retarded

No if clinton wins it's literally over.

Meme magic is ETERNAL, you fucking heretic!

You are implying that the shitposting won't continue regardless of the outcome.

How do we destroy meme magic?

I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

Once the election is over we can never let anyone harness meme magic again
We disrupted the harmony of the world this year.

Sorry I forgot to place buzzwords in there

Trump reaches 292 electoral votes in new tracking poll

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss

Citi Warns on Gold as Bank Boosts Odds of Trump Win to 40%

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40

“Do You Really Need to Ask?”

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/

>no repeating digits.
God have mercy on your soul because I wont

Praise Kek
Burn the heathen

singles lol

I will be absolutely devastated if Trump doesn't win. He was OUR candidate, OURS. Meanwhile Hillary is Reddits candidate.

All the meme magic. All the gets we used as evidence for Trump winning. All this build up.

Trump posted pepe. Hillary attacked Pepe. Pepe, Kek, Meme Magic, and this entire board will be in ruins.

The worst part of this is that Hillary will make it impossible for any republican candidate to ever win. Please. I... still... believe...

Praise. Kek.

We just backed the wrong candidate.
Jeb was the chosen one

That which was never created can never be destroyed. Meme magic is eternal.

>harmony