Putin Has Proof Princess Diana Was Killed By British Royal Family

I loved Princess Diana, it was a travesty what happened to her and now we find out it was her own flesh and blood that pulled the trigger.

>Russian President Vladimir Putin has issued a call-to-action to the people of Britain, saying that following the murder of their beloved Princess Diana 18 years ago, the country must prosecute the Royal family after conclusive proof has emerged that they were responsible for her assassination.

>During a solemn Christmas luncheon at the Kremlin, Putin accused Queen Elizabeth, the late Queen Mother, Prince Philip, and Prince Charles of arranging the murder of Princess Diana via MI6 agents in Paris. He says that after speaking with Elton John on the telephone last month, he was privy to irrefutable evidence that the royal family had blood on their hands.

>During an informal and reflective speech, Putin told a select group of colleagues and esteemed state-approved journalists that Diana’s brutal assassination brought him unfathomably to tears at the time in 1997, and that he knew deep down that her death was due to foul-play.

yournewswire.com/putin-has-proof-princess-diana-was-killed-by-british-royal-family/

How do they keep getting away with this Cred Forums? It's disgusting how the elites can murder innocent people for their own agenda and the world stands back and watches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i bet he utterly destroyed her

Diana was an airhead bimbo.

Who gives a shit, really?

Literally who cares about this whore, I'd have killed her too if I was in charge of the royal family. Think of all those prestige and piety losses, took fucking years to recoup from them.

Maybe she shouldn't have been sleeping with an Arab.

Just saying.

>be princess
>cheat on your husband

2bh she was heavily influenced by jemima goldsmith who is a jewish muslim whore .

>at age 36, Diana Spence died in suspicious circumstances

P.s Diane a dirty coal burner

>putin is a HAPPENING guy just like us

So does she.

Tbf, I would have just imprisoned her and regularly forced myself upon her

Massive degenerate liberal. Nothing of value was lost.

You had me until
>Elton John

Diana was a Tranny. 'Her' death was a hoax.

> I loved Princess Diana

What are you, a faggot? Diana was a messed up airhead. She had everything on a plate, but she destroyed it. Broke up her family, fucked her kids upbringing, screwed muzzies, and all because muh emotions. A perfect example of the modern woman. Worthless.

Also she wasn't killed. She kept stupid cocained up company. Cocained up company that drove the streets of Paris at 130kph.

How hard is it to know that infidelity is wrong?

Jew influence or not, trashy whore.

What is with Australians and loving her so much? I was too young to remember, but my parents told me they both cried when they heard the news? I don't understand.

Why do you serfs care so much about royals? Is it the peasant blood in you from your ancestors?

Machine

>Diana was an airhead bimbo.
>Literally who cares about this whore
>P.s Diane a dirty coal burner
>Massive degenerate liberal. Nothing of value was lost.
>Diana was a messed up airhead.

and this.

>all because muh emotions. A perfect example of the modern woman. Worthless.

they all get it.

I have heard this because in a divorce of the first born son the total net worth of the royal family would have to be revealed. She therefor had to die. There was no option.

So sad. I wonder if this is why Susan Lindaur said that MI6 would just assassinate you. It was kind of just thrown out there as an aside in her Free Seatle 911 talk. It was a curious statement which someone should ask her about.

I was awake that night late when the announcement came across the tv. So sad to watch her wedding and then in the blink of an eye watch her death.

"Man man your time is sand
Your ways are leaves upon the sea."

wow that really helped me out cheers cunt

Good riddance. She was a fucking bimbo ruining the name of the crown.

>I loved a cheating, degenerate, race mixing whore

I'm old enough to remember. I swear 95% of Americans never even heard of her before the teevee told them how big a deal it was and how heartbroken they were.

Should've used the trust manure under the floorboards

>Putin Has Proof
Putin has proof of everything bro he just never releases it

>caring about a race mixing whore

Do you know where you are, plebbit?

>Prince Charles of Wales has gotten drunk and spilled your plan at the local bar!
>Oops!

She was gonna marry a black man, she couldn't taint the bloodline and the royal family did what needed to be done.

I feel like murder by car accident is a little shaky a premise for a conspiracy theory.

"I became a limousine driver, because I knew one day I might be called to kill myself while crashing a VIP's limo because somebody paid for their assassination"

The royal family obviously didn't do it, but tbqh Diana deserved it for being such a bloody tart.

>the total net worth of the royal family would have to be revealed
Why is that a bad thing?

She wasn't a member of the royal bloodline. She was married in and then subsequently divorced out.

>Egyptian
>black

wasn't she allegedly sleeping around with moslem anyway? if that's the case then she had it coming

she was a coal burner , no wonder her familly killed her , i would do the same.
And OP you're late , we all know about this.

yea and she fuck a fucking muslim

They had already divorced, due to Prince Charles' multiple extramarital affairs.

She was still called Princess because she was the mother to the royal babies, but at that point had no relationship with Prince Charles

Guys why did they kill her in the first place? What were the motives?
I haven't researched this at all.

Because the flimsy excuse of tourism wouldn't sate the liberals anymore and they'd "redistribute" the royal family.

Liberals don't care about tradition.

Well, well, the plot thickens.

please tell me this is from user ib and you have her nudes.

Jesus Christ the amount of derp in this thread is JUST

>Elton John

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She was a coal burner who would've made a fucking Arab the King of England.

The thought that the Royal Family was redpilled enough to have her killed actually gives me some hope...

>allegedly sleeping around with moslem anyway?
>she was a coal burner
>she fuck a fucking muslim
>Guys why did they kill her in the first place

She was pregnant with a sandnigger baby.

That is reason enough.

Supposedly because she was embarrassing them by being a trollop. It's bullshit of course, she kept bad company and ended up the way you'd expect someone who kept bad company to end up.

She was pregnant aperantly, and she would have been a masive thorn in the side of the elites for upencoming planned wars in the middle east.
Thats what reckon anyways.

Once she had the children she was used goods. She was only around to give the line legitimacy as she is of house spencer and a descendant of robert the bruce. I think he was the father of the daughter who married the stewarts / stuarts. Scottish line.

Yeah. Let me tell you about "Sir" Elton John.

Many years ago he was slated to come to my city to sign a grand piano for a charity auction. But he threw a hissy-fit at the airport because the airport authority wouldn't allow him to skip security just because he was Elton John.

So he then decided not to disembark and left.

After Burton Cummings caught wind of this, he hauled ass back home, and signed it instead.

Elton John is a fucking hack.

boo fucking hoo

Yes,
The same person has kept away any would be king

egiptians are based arabs, not the shittt kind like other moose slimes.

If anything her new child wouldn't have affected the royal familly at all, in fact it would have been really good for the future relations between egypt and the united kingdom.

>hey egypt, gib us oil!, don't lend it to the americunts
>why tho?
>cuz you and me are bros, remember?, we even gave you our princess!, you guys kind of have a piece of the royal familywith you!
>lol that's rite, ok man, you've got the petroleum

Just don't feed the retardedness.

If they were assassinated they would have just shot them. It's always done that way.

There's literally zero shortage out there of crazy people, all you have to do is wire them a couple grand, give them a rifle, and they'll do all the work for you.

Wow

Are you going to let Trump win based overlords?

this , bitch got served properly , the royal familly is more based than Cred Forums think it is.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIIIIEEET

Burton Cummings is canadiana to the core

>Putin said it
>Must be true!

Diana was a filthly whore.

So? Who cares?

Literally no one gives a flying fuck anymore. That was literally 19 years ago.

Also
>MI6
Nae it was organised by MI5/6 and executed by a detachment from 22 reg

130kph ?!? Hahaha, Ive driven over double that drunk and very well if I don't say so meself.

> Britons
> Driving fast
Pick one.

The royal family is Old World. They never bought into the democracy meme in the first place. I bet every single one of them wishes that true monarchy would return, not for their own sake, but for the sake of humanity.

I thought that was considered a fact already.

A NOO CHEEKEE-BREEKEE AND IN DAMKI

please someone do post the same but as john clinton on the left standing and with a sign " First Ladyboy "

yub twoia mac ! rush B cyka blyat and cheeki breeki later !

what she did again?

>meself
>drinks and drives
>US flag
Are you a nigger?

>Diana’s brutal assassination brought him unfathomably to tears at the time in 1997
Awww, he's been a big softie this whole time!

she was a ditz
bad for image

it's called natural selection , also it's on internet so it's must be true.

the royal family is the definition of elite

nothing will happen

... What? What are you talking about? She had no blood ties to the royal bloodline. Are you trolling?

NE SHELESTI OSOBO DAI PROYASNYU SITUATION

Why are these Russians romanizing their messages instead of typing in cryllic? Is this some kind of secret communist missile launch command?

>she had no blood to the royal blood line

She was considered to have blood ties to the Stuart's. pretty royal desu

>jemima goldsmith who is a jewish muslim whore .
She was married to Imran Khan for decades.

Intrinsically dumb.

I didn't know you guys liked American films.

>He says that after speaking with Elton John on the telephone

She was a drunk whore who cheated on Charles as equally he did her. She was also prone to suicide attampts, her most famous attempt being when she threw herself down the stairs while being pregnant with Harry.

Dumb bitch had it coming.

>Arab King of England

She wasn't a blood Royal. Only her children by birth of Prince Charles can become King.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q

The last thing we need was our future King to have a fucking Muslim stepdad.

who the fuck cares she's dead already

>cheated on her husband, a member of the royal family, numerous times
>speculated she was pregnant with another man's child at the time of her death

She's lucky that she died in just a car accident.

In older days, they tended to flay alive unfaithful spouses of the royal family.

What's the difference between Diana and and land mines?

They're both laid by Muslims.

Happy this Paki lover is dead, desu lads

He's memeing common Russian speak in video games.

Dat ck2

Really though. I was like 10 when this happened and never gave a fuck about it. Any real reason that I should care, or?

What's it with Russia and PROOFS. Are we the only country in the world that relies on a strong evidence first, not fee-fees or baseless accusations?

>I was on the phone to my turbopoofter buttbuddy Sir Elton John and we discovered The queen mother murdered Princess Diana, and I cried - Putin

Jesus Christ fucking kill me

She burned coal in the name of the crown.

She had to be removed.

>He says that after speaking with Elton John on the telephone last month, he was privy to irrefutable evidence that the royal family had blood on their hands.

What a time to be alive.

She is jewish not muslim, you idiot. Her brother married into the Rothschild banking cartel.

She also hooked up with Russel ''park life'' brand (met him through fabian connections) for a while.