This is Muhammad Abul Huda al-Yaqoubi the 34th grandson of the Prophet Mohammad

This is Muhammad Abul Huda al-Yaqoubi the 34th grandson of the Prophet Mohammad.

Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland–Israel_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks like a rapist

he's a ginger?

We wuz prophets n shit..?

This

If you read the Quran it states that Mohammad was a white man with red hair, so no surprise

>Notice anything?
He doesn't have a bullet going through his head.

the prophet and his descendants know where the white women at.

have copy for research, havnt read, can you give page number

He wears white nice

you serious?
i thought he was middle easterner ; but if he looked white-ish idk ; what is that supposed to tell me? i mean its not like islam isn't a universalis religion that ignores race culture and land of origin and only focuses on whether you actually believe and practice its tenents/creeds/way of life.

He's a fucking white male

Shitskins are getting cucked by a white man religion

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Russians raped a lot of Afghans. What's your point?

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Going in depth on this, how do you think ISIS feels about him, or Muslims as a whole?

What if he were to be suddenly struck down by someone? What would be the reaction

Messenger was the fairest one of them all, snow white skin, beautiful facial features, dark black hair and much taller and stronger than the average arab men.

No. The Prophet Mohammad was white. Here are some Hadiths there are hundreds of these talking about his white complexion:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Malik: Ibn Buhaina, "When the Prophet prayed, he used to separate his arms from his body so widely that the whiteness of his armpits was visible." - Sahih Bukhari 1:8:385u

Narrated Abu Juhaifa: By chance I went to the Prophet at noon while he was at Al-Abtah (resting) in a tent. Bilal came out (of the tent) and pronounced the Adhan for the prayer, and entering again, he brought out the water which was left after Allah's Apostle had performed the ablution. The people rushed to take some of the water. Bilal again went in and brought out a spear-headed stick, and then Allah's Apostle came out. As if I were now looking at the whiteness of his leg. Bilal fixed the stick and the Prophet offered a two-Rakat Zuhr prayer and a two-Rak'at 'Asr prayer, while women and donkeys were passing in front of the Prophet (beyond the stick). - Sahih Bukhari 4:56:767

'Amir b. Sa'd reported: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be open him) pronouncing taslim on his right and on his left till I saw the whiteness of his cheek. - Sahih Muslim 4:1208

While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The man then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib." Volume 1, Book 3, Number 63
Read above

Wahabism promotes race mixing. Islam itself is pretty nationalistic.

WE

Really? I thought it was the Brits.

Damn those evil Russians.

i really don't get it.
i mean muslims can be found everywhere. from every ethnicity and race. i'd say muslims are the biggest group that doesn't care about race.
as long as you believe in islam and practice its tenents that all we really care about.
there are japanese muslims brazilian russian american i mean islam is basically a universal religion.

He's extremely Semitic

Hey, you mind answering this question for me?

so the antithesis of a raghead pooinoo?

>Messenger was the fairest one of them all, snow white skin, beautiful facial features, dark black hair and much taller and stronger than the average arab men.

So shitskins in hordes follow a white man as their prophet and they defend him with incredibly zeal?

So why do they hate white people so much then?

He has good beard distribution?

>(((white)))
Semites can't be white

There is a hadith which says that anyone who ingores or rejects his/her race isn't a muslim.

the Qur'an does not talk about the Muhammad at all, it's mean to be the literal word of Allah. The Sunnah / Haddith do, but I don't think they describe what he looks like (only that he's a fucking nutjob paedophile), as describing what he looks like is super bad and can get your head chopped off.

I'm Shia background. It's nonsense, we don't know what Muhammad looked like and it was always forbidden to depict him.

Islam isn't supposed to be about race actually. It's supposed to be classless and all races are equal as your identity is now muslim. This philosophy was very popular in the region which was dominated by a type of feudalism, particularly in Persia which had a strictly enforced society. It was very unpopular with common people, and many mass converted to Mazdakism which was a proto-communist Zoroastrian branch in Persia and many mass converted to Islam as it was seen as a purer religion without hte corruption of clergy and piles of complications that existed in older religions.

HOL' UP

SO WHAT YOU BE SAYING IZ

Looks like your average swede

Same goes for Jesus, he was born in desert to Arabs but he had unique features unlike others. This is one of the hallmarks and signs of a special person and messenger. The chosen one must stand out from the crowd.

That doesn't mean anything really. Prophets are humans but with different genetics due to divine intervention.

Muhammad was from a wealthier family and didn't work. in the middle east a lot of people look pretty pale if they don't get much exposure to the sun. People that work out in the fields are dark as fuck.

Muhammad would have been fed better and seen less sun than the average person of his time and so it makes sense if he was taller and paler. The same was true of Europe.

so does that mean all white people, especially albinos are prophets?

This dumbass knows this religion would stone him to death right?

>your average swede

nowhere does it describe how they looked in scripture. this is paki memes

>Muhammad would have been fed better and seen less sun than the average person of his time and so it makes sense if he was taller and paler. The same was true of Europe.
didn't he also go into caves a lot?

>Notice anything?
Yeah, I don't see any fire or debris around him from a drone strike. What gives?

No. The definition of prophet is the one with whom God decides to communicate. All previous prophets were communicated via 3rd party such as burning bushes, angels etc. For the final messenger, his privilege was that he communicated directly and even saw God in His true form when he went for the holy night visit.

A muzzie without a soul? Thats normal for em

Muslims are cucking themselves out of their religion

This makes me laugh everytime

>al-Yaqoubi
What? How can he be from the prophet's family if he's not Hashmite?
Our king is genuine decedent of the prophet, although he is half English.

ah cool. are you here to convert me to Islam?

Mirza (mother direct descendant of Muhhamad) here ask me anything.

The eye witness accounts of his companions and hadith narrate his unique features. Ask any Imam about his uniqueness and they will narrate.

We don't know what he looked like, we do know he was unique and unlike any other person. That is within the realm of respect and people want to emulate his qualities and lifestyle. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes, Middle-East indeed has historically had some tribes with more red hair and colored eyes compared to the surrounding tribes, though they aren't very common.

I don't know. I'm seriously only speculating on his looks.

I'm Iranian background and I've seen the contrast between poor and wealthy, which is far bigger in that region than in the West where people generally eat the same food and have much the same sun expose regardless of wealth. If you're poor in Arabia or Iran you will eat bread and rice and maybe meat once a week. If you've got money you get meat every night, lots of vegetables and dairy.

My father was telling me that when he was growing up poor people ate bread and if you had money you ate rice. He's from a generation of dark manlets because they worked in the sun all day and ate terribly. Young people are a lot taller

If that is the case can you shitskins stop killing us beautiful angels of God?

Thanks.

Hmm.. what about the jewish nose?

You all describe him as ginger, it's why you all dye your beards red with henna at a certain age.

hahahahahaha
i was always told that Muslims and Jews are the same people
Now i know where the Phericees went

hahaha this is all making sense now

the muslims are jews!! hahaha

they denied christ, so they went into Arabia to start Islam rofl

thanks muzzie, you made it all clear for me

HOLY SHIT
HE'S A MUSLIM

THE IRISH ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING

The hadith was written by Iranians years after he died, not by his companions. They are not factual.

I was just passing by and saw an interesting thread. I am just posting what I know. I have no interest in any such things or convincing people. I prefer to be agnostic.

Those goddamn Semitic Irishmen. First the IRA, and now this.

He's not been killed in the next crusade?

More redheads in Scotland, those dammed Scots, soulless and evil!

muslims don't deny christ. he's mentioned more in the quran than muhamamad. muslims consider jesus a muslim

It's the attention they want.

>I'm Iranian
oh cool, All the Iranians I know are based af, u in sydney?

but you're wrong since Jesus is literally God

ask the Jews

It's just a typical Middle-Eastern nose in my opinion. They are Middle-Eastern people despite their abnormal looks.

Actually the prophet was described as having rosy complexion, not pale white or brown. And he was neither short or tall but he was closer to being tall. But yes he was described as having a strong frame and very dark black hair that is neither curly nor soft. Also, slightly long hair.

you go girlfriend!

nope but there's a lot of iranians in sydney, i hear the language a lot there. In the last few years they've opened doors to Iranian student visa so a lot have come over for their phd's etc

Being white is a genetic defect that can't into melanin. Almost like vampires.

It is more of a cultural thing, people didn't have access to chemical coloring, they used natural herbs to dye their hair.

Kosher and Halal are basically the same thing. But in terms of book and faith, we are closer to Christians than Jews.

A whole bunch of people are descended from Muhammad, like the British royals and Jontron.

Do you even know what Christ is? It means Messiah.. Muslims do not believe in a Messiah. They believe Muhammed will come back to crush the Army of Rome.

Christ was Jesus of Nazetreth. He was not a prophet. He is the Word made flesh.

Read my Quran 2 times.

wonder how many south european ( balkans ) his ancestors rapped.

Middle-East has small indigenous populations with features like this, probably not Russian influence.

He's also described as being a pig fucking faggot that stunk of fried onions and piss.

Debate me.

Why do you think it doesn't move to a Muslim country? Why do you think the faggots against Islamophobia or whoever they are don't protest in a Muslim country? Why do you think none of the feminists or SJWs protest about issues that actually need addressed in Muslim countries and instead only do it in the West?

>There was once a village that suffered from a wolf attack frequently
>The villagers were always on the lookout for the wolf and if any of the villagers seen it they alerted everyone so they could get home
>One day the alert went up and everyone ran indoors
>As the wolf wandered the empty village an upstairs window swung open and a young boy hung out and shouted at the wolf
>"Go on fuck off you cunt, no one likes you no one wants you here you piece of shit, fuck off back to the woods!"
>To which the wolf replied, "It's easy to be brave when you're in a safe place"

Based Aesop seen the SJWs coming 1500 years ago.

Christians too.
Except that there is a cultural superiority in Islam, which is Arabic. Only the Arabic Quran is deemed as real and authentic, since any translation is "corrupted" or not real. Customs are all from Arabic culture because they live in a deserted shithole among violent scumbags (ie themselves).

>Being white is a genetic defect that can't into melanin. Almost like vampires.
So uncle Mohammed was a defect, Inshallah!

Holy shit now I see

The Irish were putting us against the Jews to hide how they were behind everything, not the kikes

He has no soul

No they don't you drop kick.
They considered him a prophet.
Get a haircut you bad head.

I thought Euro poors were supposed to be smart?

Ever heard of the Scythians?

Jesus is a prophet in Islam. His mother Mary is the most respected woman in Islam.

No you are wrong. Christ will come back first to defeat the Beast. He will bring closure to our material world and then Muhammad will take over and appeal to God for forgiveness of all his people. Then we have the accountability phase and finally afterlife.

Wow funny you describe him as stinking of piss when the prophet taught us that it's obligated for Muslims to purify themselves with water after relieving themselves and Westerners to this day don't have bidets and walk with shit in their assholes. :)

Daily Reminder that The '''Prophet'' died thanks to a glass of wine

Fucking gingers

Piss water with cum in it from all the gangbangs and camel fucking he got up to.

:)

He looks like Pyter Baelish

yeah a prophet of islam. all the old testament and new testament figures are considered muslims. The New Testament is considered incomplete and corrupted because it was written by men, the Quran is supposed to be the actual word of god and basically adds to the previous books and replaces whatever it contradicts

Shitty bait. He was described as having fair skin, and rosy complexion. He was not white as in Aryan race. He is an Arab.

mohamad is in hell
that's what happens when you believe in Satan

i dont care

Muhammad is the Beast from the East.

>Armies of the West battle with the armies of the East during the apocalypse
>Ackars are in the East
>Gods real chosen (Christendom) is in the West
You gon be sent to hell.

I not disputing that fact. What I am saying is they think he was a prophet of allah, even though Jesus told everyone to worship the Father who sent him... because Jesus never testifies of himself.
(this was in a quran, btw good muslims are supposed to respect the Torah, more evidence of Pharisee roots)

Muhammed came along 600 years later, and told everyone he was the Messiah (later in the hadith, which was rewritten about 40 times, came theLast Prophet bS)

Arabs are shitskins. Sorry Jilal.

PRAISE KEK!

Read Dante's Inferno it's funny as fuck. Especially the "Sewers of Discord" part. Go read it.

>the prophet

LOL he was a pedophile and a rapist, no wonder muslims like him so much

Eternal Angloginger.

yes I agree

he's a ginger tosser

He's from Dundee?

>Anglo's
>Ginger
lolno.

Bolgia 9 The Sowers of Discord Sowers of Religious Discord Sowers of Political Discord Sowers of Discord Between Kinsman Allegorical Analysis Literal Analysis Punishmnent Works Cited These sinners are the least guilty of the 3 types of discord. They spoke against Christianity and created a new branch/religion.
Mahomet (Muhammad) was cut vertically all the way down, with his organs dangling between his legs. He, being the founder of Islam, is guilty in Dante's eyes of discord, as Islam was split into two religions when there was argument over who would succeed Muhammad as Caliph (or ruler) after he died. Ali, his cousin, who was one of the contestants to take over, is seen cut from forehead to chin and he runs ahead of Mahomet. These sinners crated discord between government affairs

Sowers* fucking autocorrect needs to fuck off.

Yes, dumb Amerifat, I have indeed heard of Scythians. What exactly are you arguing? That all colored eyes in the Middle-East region are the result of outside influence? If so, you are wrong.

it depends on whose account. Shia believe aisha was 18, others say much younger

dude i don't even understand you at all. half the stuff your saying is just made up. i don't think you even believe your own non-sense.

Just wait until Muslims pick up a book that isn't the quaran, they will go apeshit over it.

He was a rape baby.

actually he was described as a fat dwarf you deluded tool :)

He has alcoholism.

>34th grandson

which means he has (0.5^34)*100% the genes of muhammad aka he has 0.00000000582% of the genes of muhammad.

BUT YEAH, HE TOOOTALLYY IS AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHAT THE PROPHET (PBUH) LOOKED LIKE!

is he a pedophile too?

ITT: Cred Forums gets schooled on biology by a creationist muslim

ETERNALLY BTFO IN A LAKE OF FIRE

Muhamad was white , that is not new

Why do you think that no pictures of moh are allowed

delet this

>being unironically this retarded
He has mohammeds y chromosome, that alone is 1/46th

The white mans religion.

Fighting for independence[edit]
During the first 20th century both the Irish and the Jews provided each other with moral support for the war effort for independence against the British. When the Irish fighting tactics inspired the Jews in their fight in Mandatory Palestine for independence. For example, Yitzhak Shamir, inspired by the IRA fighter Michael Collins applied in the Lehi the policy that every fighter have to carry a weapon with him at all times. Shamir's underground nickname, "Michael", was based on the name of Michael Collins.[7]

Just trolling around .. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland–Israel_relations

to be sure to be sure

ok so which is it

are gingers white or non-white?

I am ginger and I had to run from the aryan brotherhood once because apparently I am non-white

you dont clean your arse with your hand and some water by any chance do you?

WE WUZ MOHAMMEDS INSHALLAH

True Inheritor of the Caliph

No, we have handbidets. Most Muslim houses do. In very poor isolated areas, where they still use the Eastern toilet, they use a kettle-like thing to wash their butt/crotch.