So, uh... How did he do, Cred Forums?

So, uh... How did he do, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw
youtube.com/watch?v=eGyIqT6HvJQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1UI7NkY4CNB
vocaroo.com/i/s0YLUVg1HeFr
youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis#Humans
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Trump talagang binagsak siya.

Ang pinagusapan niya ay tungkol sa kanyang mga plano at aghikain samantalang si Clinton ang pinagusapan niya puro tungkol kay Trump.

Palagi niyang binabangga at inisasantabi siya. Wala siyang mgawa kundi lang ngumisi habang natatalo. Nakakahiya lang sa kanya, lalo na sa partida niyang liberal.

Lahat ng poll puro sa kanya pwera lang sa (((CNN))).

Trump ang nanaig.

How can you support a man that gloats about not paying taxes? HAhahahaha

>Pretends to stick up for the average working class family
>Mocks them by saying he doesn't pay a penny of tax

And you still support this gibbering, flabby asshole?

Absolutely hilarious. Next time you pay a huge cut of your income on tax remember: Trump doesn't pay a penny and thinks its sad that you do!

Why the FUCK would ANY presidential candidate gloat about his tax-free existence?

He has literally marked himself as an elitist self-righteous piece of shit.

Remember Cred Forums: Whilst you and your families money gets spent as taxes to support your emergency services and civil structure, Trump is flying around on his jet laughing his chins off at you.

>>“It’s about time that this country had somebody running it that has an idea about money… [Not paying taxes] makes me smart … It would be squandered, too, believe me… I’ve been under audit for almost 15 years. I know a lot of wealthy people that have never been audited. I say, ‘Have you been audited?’ I get audited almost every year, and in a way I should be complaining. I’m not even complaining. I don’t mind it. It’s almost become a way of life. I get audited by the IRS, but other people don’t.”

To top it all off - this wobbling orange sack of shit then attempted to deny he ever said anything immediately after!

>youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw
>youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw

Can someone give an honest recount of what happened? I couldn't watch last night.

Meh

kinda shit i guess but hillary looked psycotic

the media shilling is going to push for demoralizing aupporters

Poorly. He couldn't even articulate most of his plans. Stop and frisk isn't doing him any favors either. He needs to abandon that.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

He did terribly. Everything went downhill after they mentioned his taxes and whether or not he supported the Iraq invasion. He just sort of started rambling after that.

Was hoping for more laughs but it was disappointing.

LoL nope, nice try shill, your meme magic has no power here anymore

When Clinton brought up that Trump hadn't paid any federal taxes, he said "that makes me smart."

People aren't really going to fall for that, right?

Here is my song to you, Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=eGyIqT6HvJQ

meme magic

Trump talked about how bad NAFTA is and the damage it has done. He also mentioned tax cuts to promote healthier businesses in order to keep businesses from leaving the country.

Hillary promoted a tax increase and a higher federal minimum wage as a quick fix to the debt.

Trump called TPP bad and mentioned Hillary called it the gold standard. Hillary called him a liar.

Hillary said guns are killing people. Trump said he agrees with no fly no buy, but that the 2nd amendment is to be protected.

Hillary demanded his tax forms. Trump demanded her deleted e-mails.

Hillary said cyber security is a big issue and that Russia is a threat. Trump said that we can't just assume it's always Russia and that China is a big cyber threat as well.

Trumo said communities full of crime need more law and order. Hillary immediately twisted it to look racist.

That's all I recall right now.

maybe. people dont like or trust the government and if they could they wouldnt pay taxes either.

Took hillary out with the comment about if he did pay taxes, she'd squander that too. Rekt

You want a president that is so stupid he pays more taxes than he has to?

I'm starting to think very few people on here actually watched the debate. Call me a shill all you want, but that cunt made him look like an ignorant child last night.

He was slow at the beginning, was good with the NAFTA attack, came at her with a few other things made Hilldog stutter.

But the Birther thing and the taxes really fucked him. The threads last night during the birther debate were depressing, He threw it all away.

Any businessman that pays more in taxes than they are legally required to is a fool.

And I'm talking about using every dirty trick and loophole to reduce taxable income.

Any business owner that doesn't do this is a lazy fuck.

Massive victory for Trump.

Hillary could only smile and spout buzzwords the whole time. The moderator exposed to the world how biased they are against Trump.

It's over for Hillary. Her only hope is voter fraud on a massive scale.

It's amazing that people are dumb enough to not realize this. Even people on pol, trump supporters, don't get it

Accurate

Overall there was little to no substance in the debate. Trump was pretty dominant though taking the time he needed to get his point across. I liked that

Trump dominated

They could replace Trump's mouth with a bumper sticker printer.

I can't tell if it's retards shilling, or literal bots.

Either way it's retarded, but you all know whoever's doing it realizes it's a detriment, so they can't be friends of the campaign.

I thought it was much more even yesterday, they both got some good swings in, but Hillary didn't really have a hard time when Trump was asked literally all of the follow up.

Alright, rare flag, c'mon this is ridiculous. It has to be bots.

Trump heeft haar volkomen vernietigd.

Hij sprak over echte plannen en beleid en Clinton sprak alleen over Trump.

Hij had haar aan de touwen de hele tijd. Alles wat ze kon doen was een arrogante grijns, terwijl ze aan het verliezen was. Het was pijnlijk voor haar en voor de Democratische partij.

Bijna alle polls behalve LOL (((CNN))) was het er mee eens.

Trump domineerde

He said the same stuff from his rallies and while the average Trump supporter already knows many of Trump's talking points, there are many normies who were listening to him for the first time and those were the ppl he was trying to reach last night

Trump completamente la destruyó.

Él habló de los planes y políticas y Clinton acaba de hablar sobre Trump reales.

La tenía contra las cuerdas todo el tiempo. Lo único que podía hacer era arrogante sonrisa de satisfacción mientras ella estaba perdiendo. Fue embarazoso para ella y para el Partido Demócrata.

Casi todas las encuestas, excepto para LOL (((CNN))) están de acuerdo.

Trump dominada

Trump dominated

Trump was fuckin' LIT at the first presidential debate! Trump clearly won that debate, but I was a bit disappointed that he wasn't more brutal with his criticism of Hillary. He should have mentioned that Hillary has accepted MILLIONS of dollars from Saudi Arabia, arguably the most misogynistic country in the world which actually KILLS women who have been raped AS WELL AS the rapists. He should have also mentioned the Clinton body count. Trump had PLENTY of opportunities to drop more red-pills to the idiotic masses, but he didn't seize those opportunities.

I felt like the birther thing was awkward for both.

It's such a non-issue at this point. People wanted the birth certificate, people got it.

Trump hat sie komplett zerstört!

Er redete von echten Plänen und Lösungen, Clinton redete nur von Trump.

Er hatte sie die ganze Zeit über in den Seilen. Sie konnte nur arrogant grinsen während sie verlor. Es war für sie und der Demokratischen Partei peinlich.

Fast alle Umfragen außer LOL (((CNN))) stimmen zu.

Trump dominierte

Trump bidda be dat tum.

Do pada buda didda pa dopo Clinton bip bap boop Trump.

Do pada bidda bix nood muhfagga. Bix muh nood mudafada bida boop pa doop. Buh muhfuggen ooga booga bi boop Gibsmedats gang.

Bapa didi muh dick tum LEL (((CИИ))) nood.

Trump honkeydonkey.

To be honest, not great. Sure, the moderator had loaded questions but I think Hillary really got under his skin.

He won

Trump dominated, faggot.

person with objective opinion here

he got wrecked as fuck.

vocaroo.com/i/s1UI7NkY4CNB

almost every single one of these was for hillary before vote stuffing

>*jerk off motion*

Every real poll has him as winning.

>How can you support a man that gloats about not paying taxes? HAhahahaha

How can you criticize a man for using existing laws to lower his tax rates? The laws existed and Hillary never did anything about these existing laws.

Britcuck BTFO

vocaroo.com/i/s0YLUVg1HeFr

It was like two simultaneous stump speeches, not much of a "debate" really. Like with the email thing, Hillary basically said "I made a mistake lol!" and Trump pretty much let her get away with it.

I blame the format. Are any of the other speeches going to be town hall style? That's the best format IMO.

he did great. he was on defense the whole time tho. He hasnt used all his ammo yet, which if pol knows, its a fucking lot. He'll do a thousand times better in the next debates. Holy fuck i hate her fucking smirk smile.

Trump hardly ever answered the moderators questions.

He'd get asked a question about Clinton's looks and he'd pivot to Rosie O'Donnell or some shit.

What a disaster that guy is.

Thanks for correcting the record.

>implying these actually got rigged
>implying shils didn't start the "rig the polls" spam in order to say the polls were rigged

Is It Better To Be Mixed Race? Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter...

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
---
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis#Humans

My expectation was that Trump would absolutely dominate the debate.

But both Hillary and Trump went just fine.

At first Trump had the upper hand, talking about jobs and taxes. This was one third of the debate.

Lester began to act biased, interrupting him and bringing issues that put him on the defensive.

As the debate drew to the end, Trump began to get nervous, and Hillary began to laugh.

Taking everything into account, I would say it was a draw and voting intentions will change little for either side.

It was a wasted opportunity for Trump and a gain for Hillary because she is winning the presidential race.

I see no reason to believe it will be very different in future debate.

He pivoted to Rosie O'Donnel because Hillary brought it up herself. She just didn't name drop. Before that he just said she doesn't show enough stamina.

That whole fucking debate was a disaster, and didn't help either.

Started strong, had some good points underway, but was getting pretty rambly towards the end.
If he could consistently do as well as he did at his best, he would undeniably be on top. In this debate it was pretty equal.

I'd like one that isn't stupid enough to brag about it.

>1 post
You're the shill.

Trumo said communities full of crime need more law and order. Hillary immediately twisted it to look racist.

His answer to crime was stop and frisk, he was called out on that being racist and unconstitutional. Which it is.

Because Cred Forums stayed up all night rigging polls?

Honestly, Hillary won, because most people don't scratch past the surface. She seemed to be reading from a teleprompter, while Trump clearly lacked what the public will believe to be "polish," whatever that means.

The entire thing kind of depressed me. The office has become a joke.

>When Clinton brought up that Trump hadn't paid any federal taxes
He has paid taxes, or is about to.

They're being audited and protocol requires not to release the documents for the sake of the business until required.
They need to know what tax they need to pay exactly.

Trump son complètement détruit.

Il a parlé des plans et des politiques et Clinton vient de parler Trump réels.

Il lui avait sur les cordes les temps entiers. Tout ce qu'elle pouvait faire était avec arrogance sourire en coin alors qu'elle était en train de perdre. Il était embarrassant pour elle et pour le parti démocrate.

Presque tous les sondages, sauf pour LOL (((CNN))) sont d'accord.

Trump dominé

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

look at the trending hashtags on twitter
#TrumpWon

Hey guise I hate America at the moment too. I'm going to vote for a candidate who will continue our failed policies and ready to fight Soviet Russia. Those reds are really dangerous, also we need to establish our own leaders in the middle east to help democracy grow there. The soviets are fighting us there by backing the government of Syria and that's not right.
Also need to fix the economic problem at home? We got to tax the rich. This will solve all our domestic issues.

Whoever made these bots is autistic nobody who watched the debate actually thinks Trump won and it's super super super obvious botting which is actually making him look worse

>da jewz

ツラムプ ウッテルリ デストロユド ヘル。
ヒ トクド アバヲト リール プランス エンド ポーリシ エンド クリントン ジャスト トクド アバヲト ツラムプ。
ヒ ハド ヘル オン ダ ロプス ダ フロ タイム。 オル シ クルド ド ワス アッロガントリ スメルク フワイル シ ワス ルシング。 イト ワス エムバッラシング フォル ヘル エンド フォル ダ デモクラティク パーティー。
オルモスト オル ダ ポールス エックセープト フォル (*´艸`*) (((CNN)))アグリー。
ツラムプ ドミネトド。

Twitter fags are all retarded #TrumpWon means literally nothing just watch the debate you autistic faggot

Did anyone else catch that bit where Hillary basically called everyone racist?

Also had a good laugh when she said most black communities are rich in culture and pride for heritage.

>twitter doesn't agree with me
>polls don't agree with me
who you going to cry about next famalam?

It killed me when she said "vibrant black churches"
Wtf is this, the 1700s

He won undecided voters.

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

I was there last night pol stuffed the polls you fucking retard

I mean, sure i guess every single news station could have rigged polls.

The Time poll right now has something like 1.4m votes and is in favor of trump AFTER they added 150,000 votes in favor of clinton in 5 minutes. Probably all rigged?

nice japanglish

Trump la hizo pico.

Habló de sus planes y weas mientras que la Clinton solo weaba al Trump.

La tenía cagá de miedo to el tiempo y todo lo que puo hacer fue sonreir como maraca mientras le daban como caja. Fue pal pico pa los Democratas.

Casi todos los qlos excepto askfdfak (((CNN))) dicen lo mismo:

Trump la hizo reparir a pichulazos, maraca

>seriously guys people don't know what they're saying Hillary won just look at initial polls!!!!
>Mfw trying to post image of Hillary and Cred Forums says error image seems corrupt

hurr durr it completely fine for CTR bots to spam polls the moment they come up but its wrong if trump supporters come along later and start voting.

THE JEWS DID IT!!!POLLS ARE RIGGED IT IS GOLDMAN!!

This, Hillary fans are just as bad as trump lovers but they are bigger batches about it.

Go read the transcripts.

Extra credit: Find where Holt assertively asked about emails, according to NYT.

Pic related is the answer.

>j-just look at the polls that was filled with litterally 1000 people, over half of them shillbots

Do you really want a paedophile who frequently engages in incestuous sex with his UNDERAGE daughter to be your president? He can't get a woman his age so he takes out his sexual frustrations on his daughter. Sad!

AND he's a cocaine addict! No wonder you uneducated rednecks love him so much!

>>*jerk off motion*
You're from leddit, aren't you.

wow really engages the neural cortex

You can call my sides Hiroshima and Nagasaki

There were only a couple classic Trump moments.

He was in a tough spot because if he gave it to her like he used to give it to Jeb!, Little Marco, and Lyin' Ted he would have been called sexist. You could tell he was trying to restrain himself because Kellyanne Conway wants him to stay disciplined to win over female voters.

So in the end it wasn't a very entertaining or substantive debate and neither of them really looked very good. Admittedly Clinton did land some pretty solid jabs towards the end, whereas Trump dominated the beginning.

The whole thing was kind of a wash... I can't see it helping him too much in the polls but I would be surprised if it hurts him either.

>Shillary supporters are this delusional

Time to paste my advice again.

Trump had good answers that he didn't use. When asked about the birth certificate, he could have said Hillary started that controversy. When asked about Isis, he could have admitted he isn't a military man and doesn't have a complete plan because he intends to ask his expert advisors and generals for a plan upon taking office, so any plan published now will just be a promise he won't keep. He could have bought up crime statistics by race and the causes (no families, little work and incentives to work, caused by white flight decades ago) when asked about how to deal with inner city troubles. He could have mentioned that his tax plan closes many of the same loopholes as Hillary's (and he probably should have admitted he benefited from those), and woth more jobs and businesses comes more tax revenue.

The other thing is that Mr. Trump got flustered while Hillary remained relatively calm. Practice debating her and this won't happen!

He was actually literally correct on his facts, that it was deemed unconstitutional by one judge but that it should have gone to appeal, he can spin it that it is a good policy that was quashed by liberal judges and that he could get it passed.

Perhaps you're right anyway though, if everyone thinks its racist then its not worth pursuing.

Wow you mad that Hillary Clinton voters are completely inept at internet bro? Not our problem. Don't forget to put a soothing balm on your buttocks about it though.

Stay golden nipbro.

I'm not the only one!
"Everyone has implicit bias"
Aka everyone is bigoted

I watched the debates on NBC few hours ago and this is my honest opinion. What I saw on the stage was a performance by a common man and a career politician. Sure, Donald Trump might not be able to put across his point as succinctly as an experienced Hillary Clinton who had been rehearsing the debates from many weeks, however what Donald Trump said and meant reconnected with what I want from a leader. I saw two people on stage one of whom was speaking from his heart and one who has narrating rehearsed pointers - this is what matters to me.

I have seen CEO's and rehearsed debaters speak like Hillary Clinton and for me they come across as completely duplicate and false. I trust someone who speaks from their heart rather than parroting scripts.

On the debate itself, I saw Donald Trump trying his best to explain his policies - I honestly thought he would bring up many shady things about Hillary's past (Bill Clinton's rape scandal, Benghazi and thousands of other lies) but he did not. I saw a new side of Donald Trump, a side which resonates with me. Inspite of repeated interruptions by the moderator, questions which were specifically created and put forward to make a play against Donald Trump by the commission of Hillary Supporters (see my yesterday's thread → → →), planted trolls in the audience Donald Trump put forward a good performance.

Having said that, Hillary Clinton did pull some punches by clarification on Iran deal, bringing up women's issue and Donald Trump's past. By doing that Hillary has emptied her entire ammo and she will be shooting blanks in the next debates. Donald Trump still has ammo remaining for the next battles and he could win them by not holding back.

Did I mention facetious rehearsed smirk of Hillary Clinton did not help her.

Fucking kek

He made the debate all about him.

I think that Donald Trump is perfectly the embodiment of the American ideal.

Firstly, he's white like everyone should be.

Secondly, and most importantly, he's a successful businessman. Donald Trump is someone who made it to the top. He's got a huge family: a beautiful wife and plenty of children. He is good at what he does. He's bold, determined, daring and not afraid of change. He understands the idea of country. He's patriotic. Even the way he speaks is the most American thing ever.

Thirdly, it's also what he's doing. I see it as an idealized reality. He's the ideal American fighting the evil of the corrupt and bureaucrat politicians, trying to restore this country to its former days of true progress, as in a wealthy economy, strong military and healthy society, instead of just more of the same stagnation.

Fourthly, his name is very aesthetic. I think "Donald Trump" is one of the most aesthetic names for a US president ever.

I think Hillary won't end the world and its even cool for her to be the first US president specially just after we had the first black president. But Donald Trump is literally one of the best candidates in history.

POO IN LOO

I'm saying don't base your opinion on a website so fucking biased towards Trump I stood there and watched threads appear where they stuffed the polls in favor of trump

shhhhhh

Salam Walekum Mohamad Adhullah. Hope you read all your 5 namaz for the day

Trump won

Pretty poorly, but I think he'll be fine.

So you honestly think this site has enough members to stuff every poll? So when you shout that Trumpsters are butthurt about Hillary polls and articles that is fact but when it's reversed theyou inflated polls and managed to fake numbers across the polls?

>subtly dropped in

Honestly I'm pro race mixing. I'm more concerned about preserving western values and ideals from the enlightenment.

I just want the anti white propaganda to stop and believe nations should be responsible to the citizens of the nation and not the world

>Did anyone else catch that bit where Hillary basically called everyone racist?
Video link?

I thought the part about avoiding taxes was his finest moment.

Maybe the British love taxation or something, but the rest of us hate it.

Clinton actually BTFO of him.

Based Poo in Loo. Confirmed to have used Toilet.

He's got 2 more rounds to go. This round was just him sizing up his opponent.

Don't want to take her out too early.

>Brit doesn't like people not paying taxes
This is funny.

He did okay.

First half was great, second half not so much

>So you honestly think this site has enough members to stuff every poll?
heh

Actually that explains what occurred. Some "technical magic" has occurred methinks :^)

>How did he do, Cred Forums?

If you like him, he did great. If you don;t like him, he was terrible.

The debate was not important after all.

>inner city neighborhood blighted by crime
>90% black/Hispanic demographic
>increased police presence in the crime-ridden neighborhood, people get stopped and frisked
>people getting stopped are mostly black and Hispanic

DAS RAYCISS

Based India nailed it. Exactly what I thought of the debate as well.