U.S. AND COALITION TO SHOOT DOWN RUSSIAN AND SYRIAN WARPLANES OVER ALEPPO

>infowars.com/pentagon-demands-no-fly-zone-for-russia-over-syria/
>rt.com/usa/360317-carter-dunford-syria-russia-senate/

>Pentagon officials have called for a ‘no-fly’ zone in Syria – except that it would only apply to Russian and Syrian aircraft.

>“Right now… for us to control all of the airspace in Syria would require us to go to war against Syria and Russia,” Dunford replied, drawing a rebuke from committee chairman John McCain (R-Arizona), who argued a no-fly zone was possible without war.

>Dunford agreed with Graham’s assertion that the US had two objectives – to destroy IS and to “remove Assad”

WE WW3 NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAFf
youtu.be/fOT_BoGpCn4
youtube.com/watch?v=tDFql8eE0TA
youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis#Humans
aurorasentinel.com/news/us-russia-poised-new-battle-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY
youtube.com/watch?v=f2CgEaBIYZ8&index=3&list=PLmw8gi-adDfvqIluadkoywQH_r9znhP77
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4
youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045706456/us-airstrike-daesh-army.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=wfphxiutN3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9c9IejeNxjU
youtube.com/watch?v=OG2sox0opmU
youtube.com/watch?v=QgsnSFFgPS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not so fast, spaghetti fascist

And now we wait...

Over an insignificant pissing contest in durka durka land? Nah.

I don't want to go to war with my Russian bros!

inb4 Russians and their shills crying like little bitches ITT

Great source.

Quick! Elect Johnson so he'll have no idea where it is!

fpbp
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Thanks Obama, I really wanted WWIII.

When Obama and Bibi were feuding I had hope that maybe, just maybe we wouldn't have the most retarded foreign policy ever. Lybia, ISIS and Syria later, we're making it look like W. Bush knew what he was doing.

Just kill me now.

for fucks sakes why are we still living in the 1950s , just fuckin shake hands with russia for once....

why would we want to shoot their planes down.....

Thats fucking retarded. Does Jewmurica really want this to escalate to israel?

Hezbolla would do something if anything happens.

I guess you can't bomb something if you don't know where it is.

> OVER ALEPPO

Which leppo? Could you be more specific?

Shut up diaspora Ivan. Obama is making America great again.

What's aleppo

That smug pepe in the background

Loal

Aleppo?

I can't understand why the US is so insistent on removing Assad?

Removing Gaddaffi was a horrific mistake and the country is in shambles.

Removing Saddam was a horrific mistake and the country is in shambles.

Removing the Shah was a horrific mistake and the country was overtaken by religious fundamentalists for now almost half a century.

Meanwhile Erdrogan who is taking a secular Islamic state and making it into a theocracy gets support from the US.

??????

The US basically wants a worldwide islamic jihad, right? There's not a lot of ways to spin this. Not forgetting they created the situation in Afghanistan during their war with the Soviets and that they support Saudi Arabia, home of the most poisonous branch of Islam and the 9/11 attackers.

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

What the fuck would the endgame be? They'd have to thoroughly crush the Mudslimes so they'd never rise again, but the US will never do this because muh human rights bullshit.

It just seems like they wanna sell guns. Greed will destroy this world.

Okay.. how is Israel helped by turning secular states into theocracies?

Israel wants Assad out, US is Israeli puppet. One thing goes the other way and you have the US wanting Assad out because Israeli said please.

Hi Op. This is the tail end of US foreign policy objective to surround the Russian Federation and China with fundamentalist Islamic countries. If you look at it that way it all starts to make sense.

Neoconservativism mate, it's a pol it widely held by the US politicians since the fall of the USSR that the US has to have some external enemy to focus on or we will fall apart. So if we don't have an enemy, we'll create one (like Islamists)

The Jews must have realized Trump is going to win and purge them after his "Fed" comments, so now they're going to try and accelerate the timetable and trigger WW3

Only conspiracy theories make sense:
>Endless wars for endless spending and endless support of Israel
logical, but dark
>Literal Chaos and ISIS is somehow better for Israel?
harder to justify, but Israel can do whatever they want to terrorists, while they would be much more limited against a legitimate government.

Also don't forget that Egypt is going down the crapper, I don't know if Egypt's military coup made it better or worse.

Because the only people in the middle east that are prepared to deal with the US are the Saudis and the Israelis. Everyone else has had enough.

>Israel wants Assad out, US is Israeli puppet.

Okay, again; how are they helped by having secular peaceful states turn into rabid theocracies?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAFf

>The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.

If Israel attacks a sovereign nation it looks bad.
If Israel defends themselves against a terrorist cartoon villain, they can do no wrong.

>TFW Obama is determined to start war with Russia before Trump is elected.

The originators of this policy just didn't count on Obama and Soros trying to make Europe and the USA an Islamic state in the process while we were looking the other way. Simple really.

>Radical Islam
>Oy vey terrorism, help us

Its funny bc actually americans and russians are bros (atleast here)

This answer at least has some internal logic. It's insane and stupid but a lot of politics is.

Just the migrant crisis threatening to topple Europe should stop them from doing more damage in the region. If the markets crash it's taking the US with it.

>Neoconservativism mate, it's a pol it widely held by the US politicians since the fall of the USSR that the US has to have some external enemy to focus on or we will fall apart.

Also makes sense, but wasn't this working well enough when you had the vague enemy of Osama and taliban? The war in Afghanistan is the longest in US history and against an enemy of goat herders.

If that was working why topple the dominos so you're actually risking your economies and stable nations by being attacked repeatedly?

Also if not tearing the country apart is the goal, how can you have a government that's constantly preaching "dey dindu nuffin, Islam a religion of peace"? Shouldn't government constantly emphasize how dangerous Islam is and use that as the motivation for military budget increases?

We're baiting them into revealing their true selves. We're just waiting until they become enough of a problem that everyone will unite and push the Mudslimes back to the 12th century.

>Lybia, ISIS and Syria later, we're making it look like W. Bush knew what he was doing.

Fucking KEK! So true.

Get over yourself, Russia will go to war with you because of your shitty fucking government trying to start a war with them
>tfw Australia is more closer and partnered with China
>tfw China is partnered with Russia & Iran
we wuz powerful n shieet
Australia will be superpower by 2020

When do you gib back Crimea?

Shut up Xang.

Fuck off globalist shitscums, stop causing wars and problems.

Because they are bombing our allies :,)

>implying we want to be allied with a bunch of amerifats and pussified europoors
>implying i'm Asian

Explain.

But muh freedumbs!!!!

> "allies"

Who invited america into Syria anyway? What are they doing there....

>country that won't even allow 3 biker friends in public together at one time will be superpower by 2020
kek

>Pentagon Demands No-Fly Zone
Is this even allowed?
Than i demand an american cutie and a cheezburger.

poking our noses into everyones ass like always...

I wish it was like that but we will end up supporting america if any conflict ends up happening. They will use us for fodder just like the brits

youtu.be/fOT_BoGpCn4

>Australia, an entire continent with only ~25 million people, will be a superpower without building nukes
dunno about that

We never had the type of freedom you guys had, so it's not like we are losing out on much, except our welfare state (which is a good thing because fuck paying taxes to feed the unemployed drug addicts, degenerate NEETS and single mums)

>infowarts

Australia is becoming usa 2.0. You guys have been grooming us for years now, its just a matter of time

>Give me your microscopic penis please Xang Zechingchong
Careful what you wish for, the Chinese are just slit eye'd Russians, they are scummy and don't give a shit about you and will screw you over when the chance comes.

Do you think the US will bother getting UN approval for this no fly zone or will they just unilaterally declare it and enforce it with NATO?

Isn't there anything I can do?!

>Also makes sense, but wasn't this working well enough when you had the vague enemy of Osama and taliban? The war in Afghanistan is the longest in US history and against an enemy of goat herders.

Because Despite memes about American education, we aren't 100% retarded. Staying and 1 place for 20 years and doing nothing is still something the American public can recognize and get mad about. Since politicians want to keep their jobs, they got to blw eventually or else.

>If that was working why topple the dominos so you're actually risking your economies and stable nations by being attacked repeatedly?

Cause we could give two shits less about how stable a nation is. And they think, if we don't have an enemy for the public to focus on, they'll realize that Muslims aren't the reason things are shit in the world and the country and start wondering why and wanting things changed. They might trash our economy keeping up this illusion but the true elite and wealthy of society and weather that storm while the proles can't.

>Also if not tearing the country apart is the goal, how can you have a government that's constantly preaching "dey dindu nuffin, Islam a religion of peace"? Shouldn't government constantly emphasize how dangerous Islam is and use that as the motivation for military budget increases?

It's to sow dissent. They have thier casus belli while the public stays divided on the issue of wether Islam is evil or not. It's some straight up Orwellian Double think shit. The truly red pilled should think " why should I care about some goat fucking Arabs?"

Noone.

And supporting jihadists to destroy the secular future of a country and any hope for the cvilian population while turning the future of European countries into a shitfest.

Just like in Afghanistan.

>FUCK THE USA youtube.com/watch?v=tDFql8eE0TA

Why would the US create a no fly zone for Russia when the US wants to repair relations, in part by electing Trump

>Obama and Soros trying to make Europe and the USA an Islamic state
Oh God. Fuck. The US & Israel want to Islamise us all so that their military-industrial complex will have an endless stream of enemies for centuries to come.

As expected... oh boy you guys must do something because hillary is much more radical as king nigger.

The USA is not going to bother trying to get security council approval because there is no way it would happen with Russia there to veto it.

Nothing you can do the wheels have been set in motion. If you came here all you would see is us culture and people with a fucked up aussie/american accent

cant do shit because voting process is fucked , and vetos are complete shit and she will just cover her tracks as soon as president, she knows shes in shit

We must allie with China and russia.

> china

no

> russia

yes

the only reason russia is even working with china, is because EU is filled with American puppets

What's a World War 3?

China doesn't really care about anything that happens outside of China, except when it profits them. And Russia, who I like culturally, is equally corrupt politically. They just lack the power to be on the same level as the USA. The world is in a shit state, mate.

AT LAST I TRULY SEE
Cred Forums was right once again!

China wouldn't do shit, as long as they get profit from our trade with them and letting their people come study/work over here then they will always be on our team.
>implying America wouldn't take advantage of our country as well
>implying we want to be partnered/allied with bongistan
Maybe i would be less judgemental if your hippy tourist cunts would quit complaining about everything this country has
>wahh alcohol is too expensive
>wahh tobacco is too expensive
>wahh everything is expensive and its too cold
Like seriously, you bongs are the most self centred, self entitled whiny cunts I have ever come across in this country
Fuck off, we're full.

INFO WARS IS FOR FUCKIN RETARDS. GET A CLUE TRASH. ALEX JONES GETTING RICH FROM HIS GULLIBLE IDIOT SUPPORTERS

Is It Better To Be Mixed Race? Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter...

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis#Humans

bretty good

>China partnered with Russia
Their endgame is very much anti-Russia, though. Of course, it's a matter of whom will China go against first.

Seems like Kremlin actually realized that, what with Russia-24 publishing a what-if story about Chinese invasion narrated by Mikhalkov in prime time.

>posting pictures of a murdering thieving piece of shit, aka your average irishman

Can't wait for all the pro russia right wing parties get into power. All sanctions must end and the USA should fuck off we don't need/want anti russia bashing anymore.

>tfw Celtic roots

Ally with us then

USA is the cancer of the world.

This country does not know peace.

Country made up from European whores, thieves, murderers, niggers and other lowlife scum ruled by the Jew.

What's the worst that could happen?

A never ending terror machine that's walking over a mountain of corpses that died for their ruthless materialistic regime.

They play God and world police favoring globalism while spying on their own citizens and spoon feeding them to keep them happy and oblivious to the chaos they're causing.

Truly a dark hour in our history. When the enemy of the people is hidden in plain sight.

New type of Starbucks Chai latte.

I swear, Croatians are the third worst posters right after Canadians and Australians.

christ, you didn't even pay for that pepe, did you?

cromwell really did nothing wrong

A LEAF, stfu

Yea but I was thinking on what would be best for us as we have a population of 24mill people and basically can easily get dominated in every sense, it's either

>Choose the American team
or
>Choose the Chinese team

And at this point, I would rather be on the Chinese team

Maybe if Trump was elected and MAGA, Then been more partnered with America wouldn't be so bad but seeing as the Americans love to start pointless wars over nothing, I don't trust them (Their government, not the people)

But he's right you know.
The world would be much better without the USA

I understand the sentiment. But I wouldn't be so naive. In the end Russia cares about Russian interests. And the Russian political elite only about their own. Not yours or mine.

No problem. We could offer free helicopter rides to all the right people in the world together.

>Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter.

Yeah, mixing between Nordics and Germanics.

What is A Lebbo?

>You can't post this picture because I don't like what he did
GET OUT
E
T

O
U
T

oh. fug.

>free helicopter rides
I like where this is going.

MERRY CHRISTMAS WORLD
GET COMFY ROUND THE YULE TIME MUSHROOM CLOUDS

Very nice army! Looks somewhat familiar... kek

LET CHAOS CONSUME US ALL
LET THE BLOOD RAIN FROM THE SKIES
MAY THE RIVERS TURN A GLORIOUS SANGUINE, AND MAY BE MIGHTY DRINK FROM THEM

I wish someone could edit this to

>And what is Aleppo?
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>No
>YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>Okay, got it!

Old news.
Also means nothing after the bombing of SAA at Deir Ez-Zor. The only no-fly zone now applies to only ZATO.

So go mix yourself out of existence and your future family will have a much lower IQ and be too busy with rape and chimping out to interfere with politics anymore. Win/Win.

I hope the China and Russia nukes the US if they do this, they fucking deserve it for all that they have done.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF SYRIA YOU GLOBALISTS FILTH
REEEEEE

We are the Jews cocksleeve, we lick and rim their assholes and worship the mighty circumcised Jew penis.

>I can't understand why the US is so insistent on removing Assad?
Because they are helping their greatest ally and they want to build a pipeline

we just learn from the best

usa pls invade

Straya, UK, Denmark and the US all bombed Syrian forces a few days ago.

what's wrong in Russia? i thought you guys love Putin

That literally does not exist. Nukes are a normie tier meme.

nope.

Russia is active helping our right wing parties. And sure russia wants only the best for russia but it's just the best for both of us if we're strong together and not against each other.

He's a CIA shill on a proxy doing cointelpro, disregard.

Very nice. Do you have some organizations or festivals which celebrate German/Prussian heritage?

Russia is actively helping our right wing parties, because they are the only ones not pushing for confrontation against Russia - which is also typical for me. But there is also an element of sowing dissent in Europe, which I don't like at all, which became evident when they called the Russlanddeutsche girl "THEIR Mädchen". And many of them have dual-citizenship. And when you know how that was handled in Crimea and could be in the baltics...I can understand why a lot of people have misstrust.

Objectively speaking...

You are assuming that chaos isn't the end goal, that's a mistake. A destabilized Sunni presence in the middle east over extends Iranian resources, as they are forced to defend themselves from the Sunni extremists like ISIS on their doorstep. These groups rise up in power vacuums and are very useful idiots.

Iran is too powerful an enemy to fight directly, why not manipulate savages to do the dirty work for us? We can continue to pump money and arms into extremist groups, as we've been doing, while publicly denouncing them. Iran will waste all their money and more trying to crush them.

its infowars

and infowars ALWAYS cites credible sources within their articles.

it links to a fucking AP report you fucking CTR nigger.

aurorasentinel.com/news/us-russia-poised-new-battle-syria/

No one but themselves, they are not in Syria at the request of the Syrian government or an international body and so are there illegally. The US is literally fucking everything up for everyone.

Didn't Russia leave it's s400's in Syria?

>infowars
>RT
Lol, ok.

That's the first time I've read something about the motives behind the conflict that sounded plausible. You have a problem though: you get less oil out of Iraq than when it was under Saddam's rule - who always delivered. And of the fewer oil which comes out of Iraq today, a lot goes to CHYNA! - But maybe the costs of this were estimated to be lower than a war against Iran and it's also why you prepped up your fracking.

Germany, get down off your high horse...you lost the right to question anybody else's foreign policy in the 1930's.

Every September 19. We celebrates the glories of the army, starts with a militar parade with historic equipment and uniforms and ends with Preußens Gloria marsch

youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY

>Only US coalition planes should be allowed over Syria, they said, though that would require war against both Syria and Russia.

kek.

> just fuckin shake hands with russia for once....

It's almost like there's an agenda.

thnaks for correcting my record

Nice links faggot.

kek

That's an argument right but I take this thousand times over WWIII which the USA wants so badly.
I think many people are mental still in the cold war and can't get over it.

Turkey will be implementing theirs in N.Syria soon, a goal set some time ago.

They deserve to be nuked

Fantastic! But very sad that this is literally the first time I have heared of this. Maybe the cucked government of nu Germany is trying to distance itself from "militarism" to not offend our Jewish, I mean, US overlords.

I added it to my favorits. Heil Dir im Siegeskranz! youtube.com/watch?v=f2CgEaBIYZ8&index=3&list=PLmw8gi-adDfvqIluadkoywQH_r9znhP77

THAT FUCKING NIGGER

"I've always told people that the great European War would start because of some petty stupid dispute in the Balkans!" - Churchill about WW2.

>No one but themselves

Wrong.

The Saudis, Jordanians, Turks, Iraqis, Kuwaitis, Qataris, Bahrainis, Omanis, and the UAE invited us into Syria.

Oh, and the Israelis, too.

LOL nigga. WWI was started over an insignificant ethnic dispute in a gypsy's armpit. Wars start for weird reasons

Muuh Nazi guilt it's only germanys fault.

wake up, sheep

I wonder if Aussies find Kiwis as annoying as we find Canadians?

Talking to Canadians in /pol is like inviting a vegan over for dinner...

Same reason why the allies refused peace with Nazi Germany - Russia and China aren't controlled by international bankers yet.

It's been a century since that fiasco. Surely calmer heads will prevail. It's not like half the world is covered in powerful international alliances and the death of one head of state will cause a domino effect of war declarations or something...

Never

Source on Jordanians and Bahrainis calling you into Syria, please.

And Saudis, Turks and Qataris calling you in is literally an argument against it, Mr. "let's bomb SAA, kill dozens of soldiers, so ISIS can advance"

If this happens and we become aggressive with Russia, it will guarantee a Trump presidency.

People havent stopped fighting over Jerusalem since it was built. Calmer heads never prevail, they just go through periods of relative calm.

This

I thought Cred Forums was more intelligent that this retarded clickbait tin foily shit.

The US cannot and will not enforce a no fly zone over Aleppo. If you dummies knew anything you wouldn't of even clicked this bullshit thread.

Saged

>inb4 CTR

And the world would also be a lot better if Hitler wasn't a egotistical asshole and let his generals fight to win.

Get over yourself, Hans.

Don't be a cuck.

Germany will recover m8, you guys everytime manage to succes

Our government tried to replace the german tradition for USA's one , but the army tell them to fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4

Jordanians and Bahrainis are the Saudis' butt-boys.

They are all in league with each other. There is no end-game in Syria. The goal is to prolong and expand the conflict so that tens of millions of refugees will flood Europe and the US.

Our involvement there has no point other than to further the globalist plan to destroy the European races.

Wunderbar! I hope once AfD gets into parliament, or even gives us the chancellor some years later, we can have an official state meeting and celebrate together.

Will watch parade now.

>starting ww3 over fucking Syria of all things

Isn't best Korea the most free country economy-wise? The supreme leader does rule all...

>starting ww1 over fucking Serbia of all things

We have enough oil through fracking to force Saudi Arabia to put a surplus on the market and keep us from producing. We are the largest purchaser of oil, if we became self sufficient it would tank most of OPEC...China, India, Europe, etc simply can't consume enough to fill the gap.

We don't want to really do that though, we want to use up everyone else's supplies first. Our domestic supplies are extensive, and as a long term strategic resource, priceless. We will be able to continue to wage modern wars long after most of the rest of the world is de-mechanizing their militaries to a very large extent.

Russia is in a similar position, with even larger supplies, but is currently using their domestic supplies to boost their economy. In the end it's going to be a toss-up.

WW1 was started over some dead guy in Serbia.

WW2 was started over Germany taking back its clay from a made-up country.

WW3 will be started over some similar bullshit, no doubt. (Assad's death)

Russia can go to war with our government and no one would even care for a second. Russian people and American people love each other. The worst of our worst is in our government, no would would miss any of them. No one honorable is allowed in government anyway.

Just WW3 up my shit, senpai.

ASSAD WILL NEVER DIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>remove Assad
>country destabilizes even more
>full scale collapse under UN puppet
>Isis 2.0 emerges
>dictator steps up to try and stabilize again
>rinse and repeat

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD
A
N
T

M
O
S
S
ASSAD
D

>ww3 is going to start and our leader is a weak piece of shit
>our military doesn't even exist

USA

SAVE US

>a made-up country.

This trigger the Poles

You deserve a swift death for >88888888

#TruthHurts

truth right here and kek approves

Theres no god damn way you can spin and justify saudi arabia

Mixed race relations may make offspring smarter in a sense; if a Congolese jungle boong rapes a German aid worker, the child produced will be smarter than the African parent, but not as smart as the European parent, and definitely less intelligent than a child produced by any two parents who aren't 3rd world rock farmers.

Intelligent people have intelligent kids, and retards breed more retards, there are exceptions to the rule but not often.

MAY I ASK FOR THE PROOFS ?

let me guess, you saw this on RT? this is russian propaganda. it will never really happen. stop watching RT, dumbass.

it's not a happening unless something actually happens. you asshat.

How does it feel to know Hillary Cunton will start WW3 with Russia?
youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045706456/us-airstrike-daesh-army.html

so will trump

Yep.

If they are stupid enough to do this, Russia will shoot down every jet that enters that airspace.

>Shooting down Syrian planes flying in Syria.
God damnit Obama gtfo of there, Europe is gonna be the one getting the brunt of it again. Fucking hell I don't say nigger usually but Obama is such a fucking NIGGER.

>can't be real

Oil. The petrodollar. Also Israel's security, but mainly the petrodollar.

Gaddafi wanted to sell oil with a gold-backed standard in an African Union.
Saddam wanted to sell oil with the euro.
Erdrogan is a good goy.

Wow, when Belgium is saying the word NIGGER then you know Obama has gone to far. Calm down, Chocobro.

That was Otto Von Bismark not Churchill

All real Americans love to fight and win.
And thank God for that.

Send them to stalin lads.

King Nigger Hussein really wants ISIS to win i see

No worries, the ruskies will run or surrender! They always do!
Pull the trigger Ms.Obama, nothing to worry about!

Because Israel wants to expand their borders unchallenged and the (((bankers))) want to incur further debt enslavement on the Western nations.

rid us off the american kike armies russia

I hope, because if Dipshit in chief keeps this up, Russia will force the US to switch its attention back home by funding a Texas Secessionist movement.
And will completely get away with it, because the US did this with Ukraine, setting a precedent.

Didn't stop Bush.

Srsly though, what can be the reasoning behind attacking Syria in Syria while claiming to help Syria?
Obamas 'moderates' are beheading the Syrian population, he's done next to nothing to fight ISIS, he's bombed hospitals etc and he's now pretending to help the Syrians by attacking the only legitimate force in Syria capable of restoring the peace?

(((Pentagon officials)))

Oy vey goy we can't let assad win that would be bad for Israel.

>and to “remove Assad”

fuck this meme.

No it's the future you chose!

i didn't get to choose anything

>WW3
Nah, literally nothing happens when you shoot down Russian jets. Ask Turkey.

Shoot down planes over what, now? What's a leppo?

Just shows that the Russia has superior Airforce than USA.

false

Idiot

It has superior aircrafts but US Air Force is much, much larger than Russia's.

Can we start already? I wonder if Dead Hand really works.
Not mention "Status-6" system.

What's Aleppo? Some kind of dog food?

Who gives America the right to declare a no fly zone over Syria when the Syrian government and its allies are still in control? Why does America think they always have to call the shots?

Does USA have mininukes in Turkey capable of striking that russian base in Syria. I mean they could do it right and just say it was terrorists or something?

Nice source, bro.

America won the world war

MANPADS didn't help in Afghanistan, I doubt they'll make much of a difference here.

>this is somehow Trump's doing

WOO SPICY

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

I agree. American government is literally cancer.
I was born in America and love my country, but i do not think we are doing good in the world, even in the slightest. Our government is rogue Jew mafia, and i hope we get btfo by Russia.

Fuck you, jingoistic American idiots!!!

Can we really do it though? Attack America for real? Our generals are traitors they wont attack their owners.

To compensate their mutilated dicks.

Hello, Jong-un. Using an American proxy today, are we?

well you probably think obama's running it, how will you explain nothing changing with trump?

will not go to war against russia for the jews

That was Bismarck talking about WWI

When Trump wins and nothing changes, I'll just blame it on the Jews.

“Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you’re not entitled to your own facts,” he said to Russian officials.

Kerry also told Russian officials that “everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but you’re not entitled to your own facts”.

not really Kraut-kun

Here too! We love russians here in America best accents, strong people, beautiful women.

Nah, doctrine is defensive. We can't occupy USA, only bomb it to stone age.

>Pretending you'd have a choice

If you engage in a surprise, all-out, balls-to-the-wall, air-sea-land assault, then we will give you one hell of a fight, but we probably won't nuke you.

As long as there's a Democrat in the Whitehouse, at least.

But will it work? I mean its people not machines doing the killing we're talking about. Last time it was soviet pussy that couldnt push the button.

t. buttmad Cred Forumslacks who owe their entire existence to the US

Americans are LITERALLY Jewish slaves.

>he think it would be WWII-style war

Not even close.

>infowars

kys

>Who gives America the right to declare a no fly zone over Syria

it would be a very quick war

I'm not debating on America destroying Russia, you can destroy Russia without the need of warfare. I'm asking if America really is the king it claims to be. Why not simply destory that base in Syria for example. To achieve goals in Syria.

Im gonna need a citation on that.
America was the rich faggot that joined WW2 30 seconds before the end of the last quarter and then strutted around like he did all the work.
nah, fuck that. Russian men won WW2.

come on, I believe there would be nukes used on military

cucked existence but yes

and whose idea was to send us over German overlord?

Jesus Christ the arrogance
>You and your ally can no longer fly over your own country, but we and our allies can. If you don't listen to this ridiculous demand, we will shoot you down, again, over you own country.

Now that pussies duplicated by computer network. If pussy don't use nuke, the system launch it by itself, cuz it think that all people are dead and there's noone tu use it. But only if there's signs of ongoing war on surface (IR light, radiation, EMPs, seismic activity)

Russian men died so America could be great.

Turkey nearly went to war against Russia over a few seconds of intrusion into your airspace.

Turkey is also in the middle of a political purge. Purges typically happen right before the affected government fucks shit up irreparably with a significant foreign nation due to the incompetence of recently-installed minions.

>WW3
>Only Russiastan as the enemy
What a joke
The only possible WW3 would be if there were no less than 20 nations going against the US and a bre minimum of half weren't 3rd world shithole.
This is just Obama finishing Hillary's job, we all knew it was coming just like we knew Libya was coming

For you.

I see, well at least we can count on machines to finish the job

But it didn't
WW 2 started because Churchill and Co. wanted to wipe Germany off the map for good this time since they failed the first time

Pyccкиe мyжики yмиpaли зa дeтeй, a нe зa пидapacoв зa oкeaнoм.

Dumb cunt. We are already bombing Syria with the US.

Apparently we killed 25 soldiers on the wrong side or some shit

People who don't understand modern weapons systems think it will be soldiers fighting within range of eachother

Everyone is armed to the teeth with missiles and rockets with 100+ km range. Most soldiers in WWIII will be killed hundreds of miles from any "front line"

It will also be a battle for air superiority, mostly

Democrats are more sneaky and dangerous.

Good guy Russia

> And at this point, I would rather be on the Chinese team

Kill yourself traitorous commie scum.

Agreed

I tell you something, when you remove one shitty oppressive government and install a new one, the new one feels like there is no free market of governments and slowly goes into the same thing or worse.

And what should an honest person do?

Pyccкиe yмиpaли пoтoмy чтo их пocылaли yмиpaть, Aмepикa oт этoгo вceгo выигpaли, пycкaй и нe нa пpямyю

CTR faggot

turkey mended relations with russia

there never was going to be a war

i suspect a play between turkey and russia to allow russia more room to operate within syria with a proper excuse

>yfw America squandered the sacrifice and fucked everything up

Glad to be of service

>U.S. AND COALITION TO SHOOT DOWN..
I read that as
>U.S. AND COALITION SHOOT DOWN..
My heart stopped for a second as my body prepared for the purifying nuclear flame of the final happening..
..and for one moment I was actually happy.

But no..
I'm still on this fucking ride.

You'll have to teach the abos to poo in loo

>because muh human rights bullshit.
More like because you can't make money off people that no longer exist(but they can vote for you)

>Shooting down a fucking russian jet

That's not fucking cool roach. Not fucking cool at all

More like because we are the only thing deterring them from going back to taking over Europe a second time.
Eastern euros can't do shit against their Zerg rush and western European military is a joke

russia needed an excuse to move s400 into syria and found that excuse through turkey

>tfw you're actually on mr bones wild ride.

somehow I get the feeling that the Germans will start WWIII. will they win this time? I mean practise makes perfect alt-right?

please don't nuke them though, Holland would dieded as well. no more free prostitution or softdrugs for you tourists.

i'm scared about what you guys do at war btw

Heт. Пpaвильнo мoтивиpoвaнный coлдaт cпocoбeн нa вeликиe пoдвиги.
Heт лyчшeй мoтивaции чeм зaщищaть cвoю Poдинy, жeнy и дeтeй.
Пepвыe пapy мecяцeв вoйны мoжeт и были мяcopyбкy, нo из-зa cмeны тaктики Pyccкий мyжик дo Бepлинa дoшёл, и cмoг бы дo Пopтyгaлии дoйти.

But the Iran nuclear deal?

Why would they be so insistent of removing Assad when they already have what they wanted.

Hey, I played Modern Warfare 2. I know what's up.

Consider this: If you invade us, we will stop you by the time you reach Nevada thanks to a huge population along the West Coast and the fact that we have so many fucking guns per capita it's not even funny. That's not even counting our professionally-trained military and their guns, tanks, warplanes, etc.

Yes, we could sweep Assad right off his ass if we wanted. Bush Sr. nearly did it to Saddam in the 90s and Bush Jr. actually did it in 2003. I'm sure some ultra-secret Spec Ops unit could even sneak into Kim Jong-un's bedroom while he's sleeping, leave a .45 cartridge on his pillow as a warning, then ghost out before anyone in the compound knew what was up. My point is we could rule anything as long as we know where it is.

But there is no real US goal in Syria. If we actively attack Assad, we risk pissing off Russia and Iran (and with Obama's retarded bargain with Iran, he definitely doesn't want to do that). If we remove him, then we risk pissing them off even more, possibly to point of full-blown, global-proxy-wars-for-the-next-fifty-years Neo-Cold War bullshit.

That's the goal in Syria. A second fucking Cold War.

Thanks Obama.

I do not want to fight you, Russians and Syrians. I do not want to fight for globalists and zionist shills.

We should be allies, America and Russia. We could secure the world and expand humanity's teach to the stars.

If only the satanist fuck heads in our government would leave

As they are trying to do with Iran

Russia does this all the time, in Europe we are dealing with Russian military planes going through our airspace at least twice a year. they get told to fuck off, are being warned and chased, but they just keep doing it.

because no1 wants to be the first country to start a war with Russia and they know it.

but it had to happen sometime and doing the same turkey was prolly one step too far. Putin should have known.

>W. Bush knew what he was doing.

(((THEY))) knew what they where doing with these puppets in power

If we used Nukes on the Russians, they would then use them on us. MAD is lose-lose by definition.

And it was the Jews, of course.

Die fighting.

Yes, Achmed. You are right. You will become smarter. We on the other hand will become dumber.
Nothing good in this for us so ...
Start packing.

It is time.

DO NOT POST IN ((( BRIETBART AND INFOWARS ))) SHILL THREADS

FUCK THE (((ALT RIGHT))) BULLSHIT FUCKING UP POL

DON'T GET DRAWN IN

DON'T JOIN THEIR FRUITY CULT

it just tells you that the cause is far greater than they want the public to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=wfphxiutN3Y

F

YES YES GOYIM

JOIN OUR FRUITY CULT INSTEAD AND DIE FOR ISRAEL!

>I believe hollywood movies and believe too much US propaganda

The post

>I'm sure some ultra-secret Spec Ops unit could even sneak into Kim Jong-un's bedroom while he's sleeping, leave a .45 cartridge on his pillow as a warning, then ghost out before anyone in the compound knew what was up. My point is we could rule anything as long as we know where it is.

Seriously, underage

>invading and occupying is all about air superiority

Only to the people they claim to represent.

>Who gives America the right to declare a no fly zone over Syria

America and it's 66%-of-the-rest-of-the-world-combined military budget.

also you provide me a service on which I can see Poolan existed before 1989, maybe more like a meme but well memed

youtube.com/watch?v=9c9IejeNxjU

good original Polish music were created (not a copy of Rihanna)

youtube.com/watch?v=OG2sox0opmU

I know you can't eat music and parades nor fuck them but was it all THAT bad?

But then again, if ww3 is coming that all don't matter, it all don't matter. And it won't be the end of the world. Many people will survive in underground bases.

But then what? Somebody will survive in Russia or China too. Will you spend all your time looking for them and not rebuilding you stuff. Will your underground children be happy?

youtube.com/watch?v=QgsnSFFgPS8

even non-atomic Russia would crush us, and our morale are low, maybe except clueless teenagers

>a fucking leaf

Zero arguments.

> ayy we wanna get rid of bama cause he a dicatator n all
> but they'll shut at our planes
> cuz they don't want our "help"
> so enforce a no fly zone
> just for them
> plz
> singed russia

Fuckin lel. That sounds so ridiculous but it's actually what the US is doing in Syria. US is irl trolling on whole notha plateau.

If there is any historical comparison for Syria it is interwar spain - right now Ivan is basically using ISIS as live test subjects for testing different munition types, sort of like krauts tested out armor tactics etc in spain

>Occupying

This is where you guys are being silly

Nobody said anything about occupation. Occupying a nation of 300+ million is a stupid prospect to even consider. Nobody would bother

And yes, with peer-to-peer military it is all about air superiority. Whoever owns the airspace is just going to be dropping bombs from 100km away with artillery

Don't poke at the end game kinda thing.

I don't need to argue when your source is hollywood movies and call of duty.

>muh special forces are super duper secret ninjas

Grow the fuck up. Special forces operate with close air support and heavy firepower. Real life isn't splinter cell you child

>Occupying a nation of 300+ million is a stupid prospect to even consider.

Napolean tried it. And Hitler. But look where they got with it.

So, what, the Russians are going to surprise bomb us all into submission, then trust us to not rebuild and try to kick their asses later in revenge? That's not how war has or will ever work.

>Establish air superiority
>Destroy manufacturing
>Survey from the air and bomb any efforts to rebuild military

gg

Easier said than done, but you don't need a ground presence to make sure that large-scale weapons manufacturing is shut down

Playing a piece of propaganda from the BBC or Channel 4 doesn't mean its true . Mixed race people are not smarter or healthier . Unless your talking Asian- Caucasian if you have mud blood your dumber just the facts

Do you think, perhaps, I was being sarcastic?

And CoD campaign missions often did involve air support et al. Maybe play a game sometime, you bitter old person.

You still haven't provided any arguments against my point on Iraq.

Don't beat yourself up.

Genetically, all of Western Europe is largely Celtic. The Germanic master race is a meme. Celtics are the true master race.

I'm not even sure if you're trolling or serious.

Does this mean we get to see them S-400 in action against American airplanes?

Are we finally getting drone dogfights and shit?

Is the USA in war with Syria? Can it even demand a no-fly zone on a random country like that without breaking 100 UN laws?

And how do you patrol a territory of several million square miles from the air?

Do you even underground?

Are you forgetting NATO?

Partly both.

the sole reason for this image board to exist is to troll people

lol no, absolutely not. That's kinda the case

Obama will not put this into action and the Russians know it - that is why they have decided to bomb the everloving fuck out of Aleppo right now. They know that Obama won't take any serious action so close to the end of his term

Iraq wasn't even close to the US in terms of technology dipshit. US Armour ripped through Iraqi divisions, the air force was shut down immediately. Iraqi armour didn't even have thermal or night optics, that's why there wasn't a single tank battle - they all got blown apart at night from miles away. Iraqi artillery was destroyed before it was even deployed because they lost air superiority

It's a completely different ballgame when the enemy is actually operating on the same level of technology and the airspace is contested

Your understanding of the military comes from video games and movies, just admit that and learn something

>And CoD campaign missions often did involve air support

Yeah. Do you think a single section of special forces infantry routinely blow through entire brigades of enemy troops? Its a video game, literally every single "special forces" video game mission is a suicide mission.

Gonna throw that copypaste abut war ws NATO on Baltic:

Forget about nukes.
Okay, how REAL Russian invasion would look like? Without nukes and other scary stuff.

First sign of the beginning would be sudden mass malfunction of all electric equipment on all Baltic NATO bases. In other words in one moment all eastern NATO forces would become deaf, blinded and muted.
It's all about russian electronic warfare.

For example a missile of "Alabuga" complex, exploded on 300 meters altitude generates HUGE EMP, destroying any electric circut in 3.5km radius. In that situation NATO forces would be trapped, they can't even tell their comandment about invasion. For the rest of the world war didn't even started.

Next sign is malifunctions in NATO tanks and planes. It's working "Ranets-E" complex. All "smart" bombs become useles, aming in WWII style, without any communication, electronic stabilizations, autopilots and other stuff.
Next goes "Krasukha-4" complex. In radius about 40km drones would lose connection, all radio-aiming weapon become pieces of steel.

And only after all that there will be tanks, probably T-72M3, because there's no good tasks for T-90 and T-15. All that beautiful machines would be under "umbrella" of S-400 and Pancirs AA-systems. "Bastions" would watch over th sea.

Small "Spetsnaz GRU" groups will work deep in frontline, damaging analog comunication.

And only after all of that REAL invasion starts - with VDV paratroopes, ships, bombers and other toys.

Welcome to Obama's future

>US having any kind of overall consistent strategy
It's literally just new administrations reacting to the shit that the previous administrations started (when they were reacting to previous administrations shit) the only way they know how, because our government is retarded.

>NATO

Is the US. Nobody else has the capability to force project for shit across the oceans. Only the US has this ability right now

>Do you even underground?

Yes

>What are intelligence operations

You can't keep a plug on large scale manufacturing, especially high tech.

>And how do you patrol a territory of several million square miles from the air?

Passively. You don't need to destroy everything as it pops up. But good luck raising an equipped division without anyone noticing

I mean, we're all gonna die when Trump's in office anyway. Might as well try and bring down Putin too.

You know that we installed the Shah right? It was the democratically elected and secular leader before him that we removed because he was a socialist and wanted to nationalize the oil industry.

This.
Russia will destroy/disable all electronics first. All those fancy guided missiles, drones, spy planes rendered useless and brought back to near stone age status.
We are still waiting to hear whether Donald Cook actually had its Aegis system disabled, and was a sitting duck, while the Su-24 pilot made 12 attempts to take a selfie with the captain.

And by we you mean the US did all the dirty work for the perfidious cunts at British Petroleum so they could keep their precious shekels