Can we talk about the concept of magik for a second?

Can we talk about the concept of magik for a second?

I have seen people on this board claim it is something the israelites believed in? does our current understanding of magik come from hebrew scriptures? it is mainly described as using words and chants to have people do your bidding (ie brainwashing) and the people have said that the people of the torah constantly used it

i read an article by alan moore and he goes into detail about black magik and shamanism. he has serious belief in using chants and forms of magik. it was pretty surreal to read

i use to think this kek thing was just a bit of fun but there may be something to it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjcUdw-byzs
youtube.com/watch?v=YhqbO0_vYyE
youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you fucking retarded

why user

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

bump

does anyone have the alan moore article?

Magic is just the accumulation of spiritual energy. Unlock your inner power by using your pineal gland! Meditate in a dark cave somewhere only drinking pure water and your power will increase tenfold, go to Indonesia to learn how to harness it!

explain

Buddha and Jesus both had Golden Halos right? They had unlocked all of their Chakras and truly had a connection with God. If you feel really inspired, can't you feel an awesome, uplifting sensation in your head? That's your pineal gland reaction and gaining more spiritual power, the longer you keep that feeling in your head, the more you "charge up" this energy. It takes years of mastery, but if you unlock this power, nothing is impossible! You can even fly through the air if you have enough energy to move yourself with. Here is a demonstration.

i can see why you think what i posted is "retarded"

here is the alan moore quote I based it off

>In 1993, on his fortieth birthday, Moore openly declared his dedication to being a ceremonial magician, something he saw as "a logical end step to my career as a writer".[55] According to a 2001 interview, his inspiration for doing this came when he was writing From Hell in the early 1990s, a book containing much Freemasonic and occult symbolism: "One word balloon in From Hell completely hijacked my life ... A character says something like, 'The one place gods inarguably exist is in the human mind'. After I wrote that, I realised I'd accidentally made a true statement, and now I'd have to rearrange my entire life around it. The only thing that seemed to really be appropriate was to become a magician."[84] Moore associates magic very much with writing; "I believe that magic is art, and that art, whether that be music, writing, sculpture, or any other form, is literally magic. Art is, like magic, the science of manipulating symbols, words or images, to achieve changes in consciousness ... Indeed to cast a spell is simply to spell, to manipulate words, to change people's consciousness, and this is why I believe that an artist or writer is the closest thing in the contemporary world to a shaman."[55]

Does that make more sense?

what if someone is born without a pineal gland or damages it? isnt it still based in the physical world?

youtube.com/watch?v=rjcUdw-byzs

youtube.com/watch?v=YhqbO0_vYyE
Everyone is born with a pineal gland, it's the origin of consciousness, drinking fluoridated water does damage your pineal gland by calcifying it, but drinking pure water will eventually de-calcify it

how can something supernatual like "spiritual power" be contingent on the physical pineal gland?

A soul needs a housing. It's like a cage, but it also interacts with your body via producing electricity that allows you to move. Your spirit also surrounds your body.

fuck you

It's a vessel and allows conscious viewing of the spiritual. Spiritual power is constant and is not contingent on the physical.

The pineal gland is a divine tool, not the source.

How can something like a human mind be stored in a pulpy mass like a brain?

Where else could it be stored? The Humanic cloud?

Oy Vey

I was just answering his question with a simmilar question whose answer is obvious, familiar

fuck you!

Does bottled water not contain fluoride?

based on that monkeys could use that too since they got the same brain structure than ours

Plastics are just as bad. Get a reverse osmosis filter. Amazing investment.

It does, the Jews don't want you to harness your energy by fighting them on the spiritual plane. Getting a filter or living off well water is the best way to avoid not only fluoride, but the estrogen in the plastic as well
youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M

It's well known that the jews who run the world and their allies worship ancient demonic idols that used to manifest their power before the rise of judaism. Eventually, the worship of such desert demons became the secretive practice of the elites. Why the principalities of Hell decided to step into the shadows is unknown, but they dump huge spiritual resources into their chosen cabal.

If only Trump had mixed that in somewhere, the debate would have been perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

I never said they couldn't and I'd like you to point out where that was implied.

t takes knowledge, intelligence and wisdom to harness that power. Spirituality and ascension is a rational process and monkeys don't have the required intelligence. While most have to achieve it through contemplation and study, there are very few who have reached enlightenment by accident or from a traumatic event.

magik is a way of earning eternity in hell for temporary trinkets

Spiritual/magic/whatever is just stuff we don't understand as well as physical. Once we do, it will be just as mundane as everything else.

Magik is a way of spelling "magic" that lets you pretend you are not being stupid.

>brb, clicking all the images that contain waffles

>not knowing all the best /x/ content is actually on Cred Forums