How anyone here could have watched the debate and thought Trump won is just beyond me...

How anyone here could have watched the debate and thought Trump won is just beyond me. And this is coming from an impartial observer. I have nothing to gain either way. Trump just looked like a ranting lunatic. Instead of being able to say some catchy feel good statements, he actually had to talk for an hour plus, and he really fell flat. He didn't answer questions. He repeated himself over and over. He went off on tangents that made no sense. All he did was get worked up, which just made him look even crazier. Contrast this with Hillary, who was cool, calm, and collected. Even had a smile on her face as Trump was melting down. I know this site backs the underdog, and it's fun to make frog memes, but the time has well and truly come to give it up. This is a countries future you are dealing with, and Trump is just NOT suitable to be president. The fact I see so many threads here on rigging online polls to show Trump "winning" just reinforces this point - you guys know deep down he isn't right, but you've invested too much time in shilling for him and making frog pictures for reddit to back out now.

>Hillary says General BS like "Well I would heal the racial divide by healing the racial divide"
>Trump actually addresses the question and its potential causes and solutions
>Moderator / Hillary interrupts him to say "ur racist"
>Repeat with another topic
This was the whole debate. Of COURSE Trump one, and of course the dumb masses will think Hillary won.

Eh yeah I thought the same thing until I realised that my expectations were way too high based on what I've seen him do at rallies and at the primary debates.
You have to realise that most people that watched this debate who haven't already made up their mind would probably know much more about him than what they've seen in all the negative ads about him.
His performance at this debate would significantly improved those people's opinions of him

He himself hyped it up that he was going to destroy her. He did no such thing, it was rather bad.

Reminder Cred Forums is being flooded with CTR shills trying to spin the narrative DO NOT FALL FOR THE LIES AND TRICKS SAGE ALL CTR THREADS

I really don't see how anyone could think he lost. She didn't lay out a single plan the entire night and looked like a total retard.

Shut up nerd

>2v1 in Hillarys favor
>get to have your audience cheer/laugh when they want, but Trumps audience gets told to stfu
>get to say generalized statements with no details and don't have to elaborate, but Trump is asked/refuted by moderator on his statements
>every question ended with an attempted character attack on Trump to paint him as a sexist, racist, etc
>STILL BTFO in the polls

The record is fucking shattered at this point.

He had to spend double the time debunking the lies of his opponent who kept relentlessly attacking him with literal propaganda and lies, and even with that he managed to actually answer each question with concrete solutions and opinions while hill just spouted one empty blanket statement after another, literally canned material straight from "politics, PNL & manipulation : the rulebook"
Only literal retards and brainwashed lefties would think she won because they think her fake smile is an argument

>cyber security question
"hurr durr I've got a son who uses the internet"
>???

in b4 shill

>countries future
country's

>of COURSE Trump one

won

I don't know how I feel about trusting people with the support of other people to run shit when they can't even into spell

There is one story to tell from this debate and I could have told it to you after watching the first 10 minutes.

Trump won, because he looked like he was on the same playing field as hillary.

Thats it, plain and simple. The general populous will remember absolutely none of the details of what was said, but they will remember the perception they got from the debate. Trump carried himself with dignity while Hillary tried to condescend to him like some sort of narcissistic grandma, and trump came off as looking like someone who can contend with hillary in a debate, therefore he won. Hard trumps will never change and hard hillarys will never change, but the floaters in the middle saw last night that trump can hang with a real politician.

This is a shipost but I'll reply anyway.

Trump had good answers that he didn't use. When asked about the birth certificate, he could have said Hillary started that controversy. When asked about Isis, he could have admitted he isn't a military man and doesn't have a complete plan because he intends to ask his expert advisors and generals for a plan upon taking office, so any plan published now will just be a promise he won't keep. He could have bought up crime statistics by race and the causes (no families, little work and incentives to work, caused by white flight decades ago) when asked about how to deal with inner city troubles. He could have mentioned that his tax plan closes many of the same loopholes as Hillary's (and he probably should have admitted he benefited from those), and woth more jobs and businesses comes more tax revenue.

The other thing is that Mr. Trump got flustered while Hillary remained relatively calm. He needs to practice debating her and this won't happen!

(((Impartial)))

>Australia

thank you for correcting the record shill.

>cyber security question, hillary edition : CENSOR THE INTERNET, NAZI FROGS GET OUT! BRAVE NEW 1984 NOW REEEEE

90% on the debate was non-verbal.

Trump was at his home at all times, Hillary was totally lost and switched between coma and customer service smile while repeating her written down instructions.

When Hillary talked, Trump keeped an eye on her every word.
When Trump talked, Hillary went into a coma. After the speech she started with her fake customer service smile and repeated her script.

Which one was a better president? When negotiating deals with other world leaders?

reminder that Trump won
sage

Lmao
v1 in Hillarys favor
How? Are you losers seriously coming with this "the moderator was against Trump" argument, just because he clearly gave weak and outright stupid answers?
>>get to have your audience cheer/laugh when they want, but Trumps audience gets told to stfu
The entire audience was supposed to be quiet, not just Trump's. In the end both applauded and laughed. Such a victim complex of you people.
>>get to say generalized statements with no details and don't have to elaborate, but Trump is asked/refuted by moderator on his statements
Funny, if that were true than Hillary still delivered detailed and informed plans although her questions were supposedly generalized. Trump's arguments on the other hand were just generalized and vague like usual.
>>every question ended with an attempted character attack on Trump to paint him as a sexist, racist, etc
That's blatantly false lol. Trump regularly tried to attack Hillary and other oppositions personally. The only time Trump was called out for being sexist was because of the rosie o'donnell statement he made.
>>STILL BTFO in the polls
You just proved you are retarded. All of Cred Forums seems to be retarded. How big are the chances that you dimwits just incorrectly voted that Trump won the election?

SHOO, CTR SHILL!!!!! SHOO!!!!!

trump came out with some real moderate positions, definitely tried to agree where it would benefit him, and didn't let hillary say some bullshit without interrupting, which, someone in the screening room next to me replied to with "man why he keep interruptin' her?"

You tell me? Do you want a candidate who hears bullshit and stays quiet, or who lets people know when something [they think?] is wrong is said? the fact is, it was a close tie, which was as good as it would've been for trump after putting up with that moderator and an agenda that was practically crafted specifically to lay into trump. there were a few moments about emails, but that's it, and besides, like a cheating girlfriend, hillary is so sorry, and won't do it again (which btw means she's sorry she got caught)

>impartial observer.

LOL

Fucking google go vote for your whore Hillery

He should have brought up pepe, unironically

That would win him the election. Making Hillary look like a crazy authoritarian retard by saying she wants to censor cartoon frogs on the internet would win him the election.

Are you retarded?
The entire debate was "verbal" and it is literally the other way around. Hillary looked completely normal and generally payed attention to what Trump said, while Trump was usually looking anywhere else while Hillary spoke and made his typical meme worthy grimaces.
Hillary's answers were overall each unique, she never repeated herself while Trump gave is usual vague answers that he keeps repeating and repeating. Not to mention that he talks like a 5th grader trying to sound like a politician.

Jesus, Cred Forums is deluded. I really don't like Hillary, but Trump clearly lost in this debate. You people are delusional without end.

Cry more sissy faggit

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Trump did not win. Yes, internet polls show otherwise, but you know exactly why if you give it a thought.
Whether that will be important or not is another question. You should lick your wounds and prepare your memes for the next one. I was following twitter during the debate (#debates and #debatenight), and I didn't see any memes there. What the fuck were you doing?

Go away turkbot.

Pasting my response from other thread

I watched the debates on NBC few hours ago and this is my honest opinion. What I saw on the stage was a performance by a common man and a career politician. Sure, Donald Trump might not be able to put across his point as succinctly as an experienced Hillary Clinton who had been rehearsing the debates from many weeks, however what Donald Trump said and meant reconnected with what I want from a leader. I saw two people on stage one of whom was speaking from his heart and one who has narrating rehearsed pointers - this is what matters to me.

I have seen CEO's and rehearsed debaters speak like Hillary Clinton and for me they come across as completely duplicate and false. I trust someone who speaks from their heart rather than parroting scripts.

On the debate itself, I saw Donald Trump trying his best to explain his policies - I honestly thought he would bring up many shady things about Hillary's past (Bill Clinton's rape scandal, Benghazi and thousands of other lies) but he did not. I saw a new side of Donald Trump, a side which resonates with me. Inspite of repeated interruptions by the moderator, questions which were specifically created and put forward to make a play against Donald Trump by the commission of Hillary Supporters (see my yesterday's thread ), planted trolls in the audience Donald Trump put forward a good performance.

Having said that, Hillary Clinton did pull some punches by clarification on Iran deal, bringing up women's issue and Donald Trump's past. By doing that Hillary has emptied her entire ammo and in the words of Cred Forums's Alt-Right, she will be shooting blanks in the next debates. Donald Trump still has ammo remaining for the next battles and he could win them by not holding back.

Did I mention the facetious rehearsed smirk of Hillary Clinton did not help her and only made her look more robotic.

>this is coming from an (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((impartial))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) observer

Fuck off. Saged.

Hillary "won" if you're measuring by textbook debate standards; composure, cadence, tone. What's being overlooked is the mood in America. Americans are tired of the status quo and the same empty promises delivered in vacuous sound bites by career politicians. And this is why people are saying Trump won in the face of traditional debate measurements of "winnnng". He was a genuine man that was obviously anything but the establishment/status quo, Washington elite hell bent on destroying America.

30 years.

Hillary just sounds like obama, and obama has the lowest approval rating of any president ever.

Trump is entertaining as fuck, and thus people like him.

Trumpet tears taste even better than the bernout, the false god, kek , is all you have left.

This retard thinks $hillary cares about the 400 lb neckbeards here (Donnie's words, not mine)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I had the initial feeling that he lost, but I think it was mainly because he didn't perform as well as I expected. I was expecting to be blown away but since he did just average my expectations had further to fall. I wish I could have watched it from a "blank slate" to see how I would feel

Whats funny is that you think Either candidate would give a retarded monkey fart about what this shithole thinks of them

You wrote that out and took a picture of it...instead of typing it on word and screenshotting it? You beautiful autist

trump has to learn how to finish sentences and not begin one and start a new one 3/4th of the sentence, on the other side he knows what's going on and knows to respond, despite the weird phrasing