Hillary Shills mad because of POLLS

The debate was for the most part a wash. Nothing huge. Trump lied a little. Hillary was way too scripted and bland.

But the fact is, this debate wont move the polls, and right now the polls have DONALD WINNING.

hahahaha. east shit CTR shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis#Humans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what I can't get my head around in this election. One one hand, you've got an incompetent, narcissistic, xenophobe who knows nothing about politics. He has proposed a giant wall on the Mexican border, banning Muslims from entering the country, breaking the Geneva convention to torture and kill civilians, and extensive use of stop-and-frisk. He has insulted a reporter for his disability and said that a Latino judge couldn't be trusted. He's proud of his tax-dodging and bribery of politicians. He lies on automatic, even when it doesn't make sense, even when it doesn't benefit him.

On the other hand, you've got business as usual: a standard politician. Continuing Obama's steady (albeit slow) progress in the right direction. A bit on the robotic side, not too inspiring, no sweeping changes. Dubious morals, which beats Trump's obviously horrendous morals. She's nobody's ideal candidate, but in terms of policy (if not character) she's not bad.

Massive victory for Trump.

Hillary could only smile and spout buzzwords the whole time. The moderator exposed to the world how biased they are against Trump.

It's over for Hillary. Her only hope is voter fraud on a massive scale.

just shut up and enjoy the ride to hell

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

Aggregate polls are actually too close to call. Within the margin of statistical error......just like aggregate brexit polls were on the eve of brexit.

Stop posting this every thread faggot

Actually it was a Trump win whether you like it or not. Hillary had to basically go there and stomp him to avoid slipping further and she failed.

Trump just had to get attention like always and look human while his opponent fell to the wayside. He sort of pulled it off though he did fuck up on the tax statement.

Either way he came out slightly ahead which just goes to show that primary tactics overall do work with general elections.

Kanker mongool, verhang jezelf.

Hillary looked relatively human and more importantly was very well-prepared. Trump was on the defensive the whole time, was making cartoonish grimaces from literally the first minute of the debate, said things that didn't make sense, said things that were objectively false. The moderator helped quite a bit, too. Trump barely went on the attack the whole night.

My favorite part was when he said Clinton had been fighting ISIS "her whole adult life".

Holy shit I'm sorry boys, it's not what you want to hear, it's not what I wanted to see, but that was awful. It was like watching an animal get tortured. Yeah Clinton said a lot of bullshit, but Trump did not make his case effectively at all, and the average white-bread american is going to walk away thinking "there's now way I'm voting for that guy".

inb4 "shill", some of us are objective enough to understand when our guy loses a debate and makes his case poorly.

So when did you find out you were autistic?

I hope this scares traders and crashes some stock markets since most prices went up assuming the opposite because traders believed the (((media))).
If this happens, expect markets for today to have initially risen and then fall hard.

look at the state polling. Trump is winning Colorado and Nevada. Its over for shitlery

thanks for correcting the record

Is this a new pasta? gtfo

> Cred Forums yesterday "this is it guys.trumps big moment. He's going to DEVASTATE shillary"
>Cred Forums today. "The debate meant nothing"

Defeatism

thanks for correcting the record.

You must literally be mentally retarded to vote for Hillary.

Is It Better To Be Mixed Race? Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter...

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis#Humans

>replying to the same bots in every thread

when did Cred Forums get this retarded

WHITE TRASH FOR TRUMP!

I agree with you for the most part. I think it was still more even than that, and polls aren't going to show it either way when you take polling bias for any news source into account.

I wish he would have done better, but I'm not done supporting him. I would like to point out that ALL followup questions were pointed at Trump though, and not Hillary.

One could argue this is because his answers needed more explanation, but I highly doubt that Hillary couldn't elaborate at all.

nobody is saying Hillary got BTFO, but the fact is she NEVER mentioned the big industrial swing states she needs to win. How many times did Trump hit Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania?

The Hillary we saw last night was NO DIFFERENT to the Hillary we've seen for most of the campaign trail, and Trump was NO DIFFERENT to how we've seen him.

The debate was a wash. NBC reported straight after that it was a big win for hillary among pundits, but the average joe in america saw no mega hits tonight.

If you think Trump won the debate then you have pretty fucked up idea on how rational debate goes. All this white pride shit and harping on how we're superior and more intelligent but you guys are white niggers as far as anyone would be concerned. What happened to reason and logic and what are you afraid of where you'd sacrifice them to that orange tick?

I'm voting for the a-bomb to nuke our pathetic asses. Fuck us.

Good. I'm tired of that either real bot, or fake botposting going around though. Either they realize how bad it is for the image, and that's why "they" keep using it, or they don't and they're retarded manchildren. Or it's a real bot.

You know the one though.

thanks for correcting the record.j

Vote Death

No. Trump won outright you dick.

Stop with this stalemate bullshit.

Thats too much. He missed big opportunities and did not have a good enough answer on tax returns. If he had achieved those two, he would have won outright, but the debate was basically uninteresting. Just because there are hillary shills everywhere doesnt mean we need to be ridiculous