Is Cred Forums serious about support Trump after the debate?

Like do you guys understand this guy would make George W. Bush Jr. looked like the best president ever.

I thought you guys were joking, but if you are seriously voting for this guy you should basically put a bullet in your head.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XeVGUzd4h1Q
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/
snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sound like a reasonable person. Tell me why up to half of your country intended voting for him at some point. I don't get it.

>Tell me why up to half of your country intended voting for him at some point.

Religion and racism.

That's it. It's all boils down to Jebus and hurr durr black guy in the white house. 8 years of a black guy in the white house and racist stupid white people go insane and vote for a lunatic.

>Like do you guys understand this guy would make George W. Bush Jr. looked like the best president ever
So would Hillary.
Trump is a shit sandwich with ice cream.
Hillary is a shit sandwich with cyanide and is just going to be 4-8 more years of Bush as was Obama.

Yee Trump is a moron a clown a shithead with terrible policies in just about every field.

But he opposes giving direct aid to terrorist and destabilizing nations we have no business in and no Constitutional authority for the executive branch to act.
Every death in Libya Syria and Iraq due to the rise of Isis and groups like it is on the hands of Obama and Hillary.
And they didn't Even do it because it was what was in the interest of America they did it for a foreign government to our extreme detriment which is pushing us towards war with Russia and iran ffs.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

That being said that quote is completely fake and your a dumb cunt for posting it
Link not quite relevant
observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

>But he opposes giving direct aid to terrorist and destabilizing nations we have no business in
Where were you yesterday? He suggested invading the Middle East with the whole NATO.

Really, religion and race? Well, Trump's daughter married a Jew and his wife is an illegal, so there's also that...

We,re gonna vote for this guy and basically put a bullet in your head OP.

you'll be butt flustered once he's President then.

Thank you for correcting my record buddy :^)

It doesn't matter who wins retard, they are both Jewish puppets

>imgur filename

They never learn

>He suggested invading the Middle East with the whole NATO
On the grounds of removing these same terrorist organizations that only exist because Hillary's state department funded and supported them

No trump isn't right on what to do but he will have the power to end funding these groups and unless Congress allows him to invade he wint be able to do shit past that.

Which is all that needs to be dine as without US support especially politically Syria and Russia will have these groups wiped out in months

In an ideal world we would have had Rand Paul and Jim Webb debating but Trump has one massive advantage over Hillary.
He didn't support the iraq war and doesn't support funding terrorism creating these situations where military intervention is """""needed""""".

Hell if rand made ut against Hillary we would have had this seen by the whole nation and would have destroyed her campaign
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XeVGUzd4h1Q

>Really, religion and race?

You seem to understate how stupid the average dumb stupid old white guy is in the USA. They believe the earth is 6,000 years old and Obama is the antichrist who is gonna force everyone to gay marriage and come in with his Negro army to take your guns.

GWB was the best prez ever

I look at obongo and wonder I will survive until tommorow in this post-modern islamic superstate. Back in the day I used to look George in his rosy cheeks and feel safe as he is just a goofy, fun guy

Տռամպ ատտերլի դեստրոյդ հյոր։

Հի տոկդ էբաուտ րիալ պլենս էնդ պոլիսի էնդ Կլինտոն տոկդ էբաուտ Տռամպ։

Հի հեդ հյոր օն դե րոուպս դե հոուլ թայմ։ Օլլ շի կուդ դու ուազ սմիրք ուայլ շի ուազ լուզինգ։ Իթ ուազ էմբերասսինգ ֆոր հյոր էնդ ֆոր դե Դեմոկրատիք պարթի։

Օլմոուստ օլլ դե պոլլս էկսեպտ ԼՕԼ (((ՍիԷնԷն))) էգրի։

Տռամպ դոմինեյտե՜դ։

Shilling extra hard this morning, aren't you?

>Shilling extra hard this morning, aren't you?

Sucking cock extra hard this morning, fag?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated, faggot

>'GWB was a bad president' meme
Still a hundred fucking miles better than obonga

Oh my.

You'll need more investment into public schools in Republican flyover states then, I guess.

>George W. Bush jr.
Oh shit, I didn't know GWB's son was elected once.

Do you realize you a posting images with fake quote?

Check your sources retard.

Go to bed Putin, yur drunk

Yeah! Just like the French destroyed the Nazis in three weeks.

Wait...

F A K E and shit

>F A K E and shit

He might as well have said that. His voters sure are dumb as shit.

>Religion and racism.
I'm an atheist and I would vote for Trump.
The pro religion candidate is Hillary, she supports the most zealous and fastest growing religion in the world, Christianity is dead and its practicants cuckholds, its Muslims the ones who murder Atheists.

If only little ben debated Hillary last night.

Can confirmed, fly overstate and all of us call him nigger in the white house and expect him to take our guns after declaring martial law

ツラムプ ウッテルリ デストロユド ヘル。
ヒ トクド アバヲト リール プランス エンド ポーリシ エンド クリントン ジャスト トクド アバヲト ツラムプ。
ヒ ハド ヘル オン ダ ロプス ダ フロ タイム。 オル シ クルド ド ワス アッロガントリ スメルク フワイル シ ワス ルシング。 イト ワス エムバッラシング フォル ヘル エンド フォル ダ デモクラティク パーティー。
オルモスト オル ダ ポールス エックセープト フォル (*´艸`*) (((CNN)))アグリー。
ツラムプ ドミネトド。

anyone else really miss bush

I almost wish he was my dad

Trump reaches 292 electoral votes in new tracking poll

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss

Citi Warns on Gold as Bank Boosts Odds of Trump Win to 40%

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40

“Do You Really Need to Ask?”

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/

>sage

You aren't very smart are you?

You casually brush off all of Trump's supporters as religious nutjobs and racists while, not realising this makes you sound like the bigger bigot.

Also, if they're all racists explain the fact that his supporters are ok with a man who had a black lover and a Jewish grandchild?

>You casually brush off all of Trump's supporters as religious nutjobs and racists while, not realising this makes you sound like the bigger bigot.

How am I bigot for stating a fact?

>I'm an atheist and I would vote for Trump.

You would vote for a guy who says climate change is a hoax and evolution was created by Santa?

How am I a racist for pointing out black crime rates and the genetic links to adult behavior and IQ?

Because you have no substantiating evidence to support that claim, just like the racists you revile.

I've lived in your flyover states and traveled from one end of America to the other and I can honestly tell you these people are a lot smarter than you give them credit for.

You come across as the smug upper middle class liberal and this is coming from a Canadian who voted lib.

Yes, would you vote for a woman who wants to bring people who murder atheists in the regular? and make criticism against that religion a hate crime?
The fact that you can call yourself an atheist is enough proof that christcucks are the least of your worries.

>Despite People's comprehensive online content archive, we found no interview or profile on Donald Trump in 1998 (or any other time) that quoted his saying anything that even vaguely resembled the words in this meme. Trump appeared somewhat regularly in the magazine's pages before he came to star on The Apprentice, but the bulk of the magazine's celebrity-driven coverage of him back then centered on his marriages to, and divorces from, Ivana Trump and Marla Maples.

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/