HILLARY SHILLS BTFO ON SUICIDE WATCH

Look at all of these online polls showing Donald Trump as the winner of the presidential debate. LOOK AT THEM!

Do you actually think Cred Forums rigged them all!?
HILLARY SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/cbsnewyork-poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/09/first_presidential_debate_of_2016_who_won_vote_in_our_poll.html

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

thehill.com/homenews/news/297924-poll-who-won-the-debate

denverpost.com/2016/09/26/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

THERE ARE EVEN MORE OUT THERE!
LOL IT'S OVER FOR HILLARY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
unemploymentdata.com/unemployment-rate/real-unemployment-rate/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE
cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/26/donald-trump-mocks-reporter-with-disability-berman-sot-ac.cnn
freebeacon.com/politics/soros-pours-another-2-5-million-pro-clinton-super-pac/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/27/online-polls-declare-trump-debate-winner-despite-media-consensus-for-clinton.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YA38ffX1AHo
youtube.com/watch?v=_UY3EKzvjeE
observer.com/2016/06/guccifer-2-0-leak-reveals-how-dnc-rigged-primaries-for-clinton/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what I can't get my head around in this election. One one hand, you've got an incompetent, narcissistic, xenophobe who knows nothing about politics. He has proposed a giant wall on the Mexican border, banning Muslims from entering the country, breaking the Geneva convention to torture and kill civilians, and extensive use of stop-and-frisk. He has insulted a reporter for his disability and said that a Latino judge couldn't be trusted. He's proud of his tax-dodging and bribery of politicians. He lies on automatic, even when it doesn't make sense, even when it doesn't benefit him.

On the other hand, you've got business as usual: a standard politician. Continuing Obama's steady (albeit slow) progress in the right direction. A bit on the robotic side, not too inspiring, no sweeping changes. Dubious morals, which beats Trump's obviously horrendous morals. She's nobody's ideal candidate, but in terms of policy (if not character) she's not bad.

Okay, CTR Shill, since you earned your 2 cents posting this reply...

Hillary Clinton has a long history of corruption: youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

Donald Trump knows that the citizens of this country don't want potential terrorist refugees coming into this country. Donald Trump knows the people of this country don't want CRIMINAL illegal aliens coming into this country unchecked. I don't know where you got the idea that he wanted to kill citizens... you sound brainwashed. Obama's blown up a bubble... nothing more. There has been no progress. The real unemployment rate is over 20%

unemploymentdata.com/unemployment-rate/real-unemployment-rate/

You my good sir, need to get redpilled.

"business as usual, standard politician"
>Okay we're both on the same page
"continuing Obamas progress in the right direction"
>HA
"Robotic, non inspiring
>To put it softly
"No sweeping changes"
>Doubtful
"No morals what so ever"
>Add evil intent to that and your getting closer

In terms of policy, character, the nations/companies she represents, the evil she has done and the evil she intends to do she is despicable.

Here I created a nice informational picture for you, take advantage.

He wont take the noose, he probably posted, cashed out, and left. Hillary can't even get supporters to talk about her positively without paying them off.

Online polls only show what side is willing to go and take polls online.

Let the record show that there is one more piece of evidence to confirm the existence of Mexican intellectuals.

Online polls are infotainment. You'll get a better since of who won if the actual polls start moving later this week.

@90598227

Contrary to what I said last night, when I said Hillary had definitely been the stronger party (through no strong effort of her own, but through Trump's apparent weakness), I now think this was another example of Trump playing chess in dimensions never before discovered.

Despite all of what has happened, #TrumpWon started trending, and millions of votes in polls were brought out in his support. And so, whatever victory Hillary may have won at first was short-lived, as now everything's about Trump again. Even Hillary's supporters can't stop talking about Donald Trump.

As opposed to real polls, that only show what side is willing to go and take polls in real life.

Yes, the actual MSM polls rigged to support Hillary Clinton.

Hey shoot me your PayPal and I'll get those shekels into your account today.

I think it's fucking hilarious how Shills-4-Hill come crawling out the woodwork, even trying to appropriate our memes to no avail.

You didn't reply correctly.
You have to type >>
before the post number.

>he doesn't know about the @ to not give shills (You)s
How long have you been here, all summer?

>Cred Forums plebs go on the internet to vote en-masse on these online polls
>SEE WHO WON?
>meanwhile the population of America who saw the debate for themselves don't go online to vote in these shitty online polls
>meanwhile Gary Johnson gets tons of online votes in online polls but literally only has single digit percentage of the votes

That's cultural appropriation isn't it!? We should take it up with their HR department and see if we can get some reparations for it.

Did anyone else think Trump's voice (and Hillary's) made the debate sound like an old married couple arguing, when they were arguing with each other?

Wow that's actually... kinda true.

Yeah because there are 10s of 1000's of people on Cred Forums just waiting to btfo hillary in every single poll across the internet. Good try psy-op shill.

>he doesn't know about a proxy

OP you srs?

What is the most popular name on social media right now? Who's America talking about right now? Is it Hillary Clinton or is it Donald Trump?

The man has decades of experience in marketing. He knows that all attention is good attention. And now, the Shill Pill crowd will need to come to terms with the fact that he outmaneuvered them once more.

What?

Oh, I mean, yeah people might vote with proxies to get several votes in but I doubt people would use 1000 different proxies to rig a poll.

The shill is strong with this one

>Cred Forums has the man power to affect polls of 1.3 million people
Truly we are Legion

A Legion of peace!

You mean the polls you all organized together to rig? Okay.

I don't get it, how is that possible?

SNIFF SNIFF

TALK TO SEAN HANNITY
TALK TO SEAN HANNITY!!#

SNIFF SNIFF

Oh boy I was laffin

Hillary: HAAHAHA TALK TO MY FACT CHECKERS TALK TO MY FACT CHECKERS
FiRE UP MUH FACT CHECKERS.

Trump lies so much that Hillary and every other news source needs entire teams of fact checkers.

Pretty impressive desu

Yeah that was weird.

Also when he was whining about the mean ole ads being run against him

He's like a child sometimes. He lost the election already. These loons are living in a dreamworld

He knows what he's doing. And he'll be President.

@90604295
Did the NSA just start a psy-op or some shit? What the fucks with all these shills?

Lol you believe that?

Hillary destroyed him last night

>Continuing Obama's steady (albeit slow) progress in the right direction

attacking whistleblowers is the right direction?

Plebbit has gone overboard today spamming for Hillary.

As I keep saying: who is everyone talking about?

Hillary is old news already. Trump is where the momentum is. Even the (((mass media))) in this country have now declared that Hillary's "victory" last night was pyrrhic.

>Did the NSA just start a psy-op or some shit? What the fucks with all these shills?

haha

63 years late to the party?

>Hillary destroyed him last night

kind of like how her and Janet Reno destroyed those children in Waco Texas? with fire?

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

>WHY IS CTR SO USELESS

because even millions can't buy the best talent

Thanks for trumping the record my friend.
42 *sniffs* have been deposited to your account.

yet all the press says shillary won
even local Russian press (I guess they just translate and repost murican shit)

Sorry, but Trump doesn't have to pay people to talk positively about him, unlike your precious Hillary Clinton.

No

The fact of the matter is, liberals are fucking stupid. Once trump allows russia to come over, they will build us a giant gulag in central park to put our retards to good use, for the good of the world.

>haha look at these online polls that we all voted on
>this is definitely proof

That's not how you greentext

I know, but today it seems overwhelming.

Link us to the source?

Link us faggot.

Proof us.

This is why we need to melt the pole caps. Make the Netherlands into Atlantis.

>banning Muslims from entering the country

No he did not. Shills always forgot the "temporary" part.

>breaking the Geneva convention to torture and kill civilians

Is Geneva in America? Didn't think so. ISIS beheads people, among other things. Yet the godly Geneva convention doesn't seem to strike them down. HMMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

>and extensive use of stop-and-frisk

Which is a good thing. Why do you want gangbangers to keep their weapons?

>He has insulted a reporter for his disability

He did not. But I sure as fuck insult you for your obvious mental retardation.

> Latino judge couldn't be trusted

Oh the one that is a member of a Latino supremacy group? Golly Gee.

>He's proud of his tax-dodging

Where?

>Dubious morals, which beats Trump's obviously horrendous morals

Found the James Oliver fanboy

>she's not bad

"Steady decline and rampant corruption is good"

You are either a shill, or horribly brainwashed.

>he's not behind 1000 proxies
Get on my level.

You've summed it up nicely for a world audience. Now let me sum it up the way Americans are reading it:

Trump represents change. change is good (Unless it comes from a black man)

Clinton represents the same old.

And that's about all the framing they can handle.

How are we suppose to rig polls?

CTR: PEPE PLEASE STOP! YOU MAKE ME DIZZY!

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE

>run a charity that claims to fight for human rights
>one of your largest donors is Saudi "we still have slaves, view women as literal property and execute gays" Arabia

>say you were a good secretary of state
>take donations from Yemen conveniently just before a quadruple in arms sales to Yemen that they used to crush a rebellion of the people fighting for human rights

No fuck off. Trump is incompetent and Hillary actively sells out the world at large for coin.

/r/politics always just spams anti Trump shit since ctr took over. They're really just a professional circle jerk. Actually not a bad way to make a living.

are we going to rig the election by going to vote too?

>>say you were a good secretary of state
>>take donations from Yemen conveniently just before a quadruple in arms sales to Yemen that they used to crush a rebellion of the people fighting for human rights
>No fuck off. Trump is incompetent and Hillary actively sells out the world at large for coin.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: JP7R1148) 09/27/16(Tue)10:56:23 No.90607371 â–¶
>
Nah. That would require leaving the house.

>Do you actually think Cred Forums rigged them all!?
There were posts last night with links to vote on polls from websites I'd never heard of.

So, I think it's possible.

lol do you know what proxies are user?

Yes, but i don't think that people no-lifed and used thousands of proxies to rig polls on all the websites.

dumb

tax returns kiddie. it matters

Okay fine... maybe they did... good grief.

>s-s-shut up t-trump will make murica great again!!
>s-stupid hillary shills... just LOOK at these polls we were busy rigged all throughout the night!!!

trump shills: the gift that keeps on giving

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated, faggot

Cred Forums rigged all of them obviously.

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

This is what Trump means by wasting our tax dollars btw.

Emails faggot, it matters.

Are you technologically inept or just retarded?

If you believe Trump did well last night then you are actually in complete denial. You better hope Trump gets his head out of his ass or we will lose badly.

Do you think you can rig poll with more than a million of votes with python scripts , proxies and dynamics ips? If i the averga Cred Forums user had botnet with that capacity it would be swimming in money

Anyone with sense knows that Clinton has already won, I'll let you guys have this though. I almost feel sorry for you.

This is some good proxy

but there literally is

Because Trump has far more actual support. Trump has the numbers online. Shills just make a huge difference because it's literally their job. The rest is just retarded redditors and other normie media users.

Okay with all that said I'm going to be humble and admit I have much to learn.

Yes. Because it's fucking easy. Probably didn't even have to do it on half of the sites which are alt right hugboxes.

The girl in the row ahead of me was reading this exact article 5 minutes ago. Seeing her growing consternation as she scrolled down through the polls was beautiful.

since when is going after someone who leaked classified records that actual caused the death of people considered a bad thing?

thank you for correcting the record

>it's a vast alt-right conspiracy

Hahahahahahahahaha this dude literally fucking admitted that stealing from vets makes him smart and you guys are still eating his asshole hahahahaha. Fucking fools. It's so ironic that you guys call people sheep yet you'll lick this guys boots after he admits he's stealing from you. You people are literally mongoloids.

Good point.

your so right i mean ask sean hannity

tasty pasta

>Look at all of these online polls showing Donald Trump as the winner of the presidential debate. LOOK AT THEM!

"Look at these meaningless unscientific online polls we flooded with spam votes!"
"This means something!"

Hint: The election isn't an open online poll you can spam, stupids.

FBI is done with it. so you can suck my balls

we will be waiting for trumps taxes forever m8. lol he wont ever win, and have a need to show them. stay rekt my friend

>he didnt insult disabled reporter
cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/26/donald-trump-mocks-reporter-with-disability-berman-sot-ac.cnn
Hanz over here must be to busy watching his wife get fucked by Machmood

>the nazi frogs and Russian hackers have teamed up to rig the polls against Hillary

Bernout-esque in their delusion are the Hillshills today.

This summed up the debate in one drawing.

>people are surprised

Where were you fucks during the primaries? Trump did the exact same thing. He rambled, looked emotional/passionate, the media claimed he got rekt whereas the polls all said he won.

It's standard business, Trump has gained the momentum. It's literally over, all Trump needs to do is do the same thing in the next two debates and he wins bigly

>it's a vast alt-right conspiracy

The second the debate was over, there was a list of online polls posted here.
Same on all the other forums you right-wing trolls love.

this desu. him not paying millions in taxes when he is a said "billionaire" is quite bad. I promise you any blue collar adult male that watched last night, cringed when he talked about taxes.

Lol sheep of 4chin is funneh though. i've been away for months but yet here I am. having a good giggle

>the nazi frogs and Russian hackers have teamed up to rig the polls against Hillary

As if it's hard to spam an unscientific open poll online.
Jeez, are you this dumb or just a shill?

> spoofing about 10 polls which weren't already on alt right sites

> vast conspiracy

Pick one.

why are you lying to yourself this hard?

even with the moderator grilling trump hard and calling out his every lie trump still won a million times harder than hillary.

Poor Sniffles.

>right wing trolls

There's some serious cognitive dissonance

Try to keep your denials of reality at least somewhat believable, huh?

could you please tell me one bad thing that has come out of this whole "email scandal"? cause as far as i can tell only bad thats come of it is the ammunition it gave you retarded trumpkins to keep attacking her

It was a national debate , different scoop for the primaries , some of those polls had millions of votes , do you honestly think a few thousand right wing trolls can change the outcome of so many online polls with so many votes?

I know it pisses you off, but right-wingers are not disqualified from voting.

Again, when polls are actually spammed, then the websites take action and revert them.

This happened plenty of times during the primaries, such as when a Cruzbot in Delaware tried to rig Drudge's poll.

The fact that the sites have not done this is prima facie evidence that nobody is spamming.

If you have any proof to the contrary go ahead and show me.

>look at all the polls where Cred Forums stuffed the ballot box

Yeah, cute.

>WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

Wtf I voted on the online CNN poll and there were like 800,000+ votes, Trump had 60% and now it's not there anymore?

>Cred Forums has hundreds of thousands of votes at its disposal to rig major national polls

>I know it pisses you off, but right-wingers are not disqualified from voting.

I know you whiny little bitches are constantly trying to paint yourselves as victims, but no one said you can't vote, dumbshit.

The point is an open unscientific poll means nothing.

our meme war tactics are too powerful for the shilary supporters

Cred Forums aren't the only trump shill faction

>The point is an open unscientific poll means nothing.

Then why are Hillshills so mad and accusing us of vote-rigging?

Is it because they know they shape the narrative and counter the talking heads saying Trump lost?

Is it because they make people reconsider their opinions because the vast majority of people think Trump won?

Is it because the primary polls said the same thing and then Trump went on to win big league when all the media said he was doomed?

>I'm going to pretend that I don't know what LOIC is, that'll show 'em!

>Is it because they make people reconsider their opinions because the vast majority of people think Trump won?

It's hard with Trump fanboys to separate the delusionals from the liars.
No, stupid, people don't think Trump won.
Open online polls have zero value other than for dumb people to click and think they're doing something.
Have a look at the real polls that aren't open to spamming.
Trump got annihilated.
Haha.
Poor Sniffles.

How well did the LOIC work for the Cruzbot in Delaware?

When people try to rig polls, their votes are discounted.

But they do. They shape the narrative.

The media looks more and more out of touch when their manipulated "official polls" (sampling 40% democrats and 25% republicans) go against every poll where people can openly vote.

And this confirms the bias that 69% of Americans hold that the media is totally untrustworthy, which makes them less likely to believe their attacks on Trump.

>The point is an open unscientific poll means nothing.

Her Campaign poured millions of dollar into internet media and online presence, they resulted into nothing. they either will need to give CTR and other PACS more money to combat trump online presence or cut their loses short, if you think this wasnt a defeat you are being delusional. Do you think Soros is happy after his 2.5 m donation went to waste?

freebeacon.com/politics/soros-pours-another-2-5-million-pro-clinton-super-pac/

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

>24 hour media coverage of Trump
>H-Hillary won
>suddenly #TrumpWon released
>back to 24 hour media coverage of Trump

They can't stop falling for it.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/27/online-polls-declare-trump-debate-winner-despite-media-consensus-for-clinton.html

>Online votes declare Trump debate winner, despite media consensus for Clinton

LOL now everyone will be

>fucking media out of touch again

UNSTUMPABLE

>WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

Man the shill are out of control on this board now. But we know what's coming too, so the shills see Dreamanon's dream here. Which has already come true.

> Then the dancing lady in the middle smashed into a bunch of pieces and fell through the platform.Trump was still talking like normal, but Hillary started screaming "they have it they have it they have it" so loud and her mouth was opening really wide and it looked like her tongue was falling out.
Globalism dies
Glueboys hack already came true
>THEY HAVE IT
>THEY HAVE IT
>THEY HAVE IT
The tongue falling out? She has NOTHING absolutely NOTHING to come with or say, This is the moment she has been exposed or at least Trump tonguebound her and won.

>she got more and more blue in the face, but it started to spread to the rest of her body, and she was totally blue

This is Hillary dying, of her head disease, the color blue is death. Hel in her home, which awaits her, she is Half blue, half normal.
>Half dead
>Half live
These steps, each step I take they are so cold, so cold, so cold

From beyond her grave, she will do great damage, she might become something very unholy. You shills and all her corrupt shits will pay so dearly her wrath will corrupt you from the grave. It's no meme. You can prevent or limit it. But I will not tell how yet, even as unholy as this is, you did this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YA38ffX1AHo
DAmnit the jews censored fucking this now.... for some reason... you cannot stop what you have awaken! It's to late
>5 mill views and they shut it down....

Here you go you damn fucking stupid gassers of our songs
youtube.com/watch?v=_UY3EKzvjeE

Soon, you may prop her full of drugs so she can stand, it's not far left her I think from these signs. It' all very text book. You should worry what happens, when she dies and finally FBI and everyone are given free ties to do their jobs.

All off your shill shit will be exposed, you will put a line all those other corrupt fucks pedos ex-kkk shits and disgusting shit she got in her portfolio there
>On the path to Hel, on her road, these steps, they are so cold, so cold, so cold

gassing popular music, jewtube is so fucking dead here fucking all these companies are digging their graves

>Hurr votes are discounted because I say so, but show no evidence

>1 million fake votes is too many to fake

Yeah, spamming online polls for lulz is totally foreign to Cred Forums and wasn't done many dozens if not hundreds of times in the past.

You posted some good music user.

The ass hurt from CTR is glorious. They're fucking pissed they couldn't rig the votes

>Cred Forums rigged every online poll
>putin is helping trump
>conservatives are the conspiracy theorists

Do you even know how statistics work? Have you taken note of the number of total voters in each case? You actually think a couple of thousand voters are indicative of anything in a nation with over 240 million adults? Fuck, mate, you're delusional.

Scientific polls have even less voters. What's your point?

>progress in the right direction
What does this mean

I think /pol was easily half of them.
People underestimate how many people actually use /pol, and this was the fucking debate.
Yes /pol was extremely influential in the polls. People came here to talk about it after or were already here. Militant shit posters and mobile phone fags everywhere.

>implying Cred Forums, a total of 10,000 people tops, could sway polls with over 500 thousand votes like cnbc times nj or slate

Shills are losing it tb.h

Explain why you think this.

>tfw theres actually millions of people on Cred Forums
>tfw we are actually at 4th reich levels of power
>mfw weve become too big to fail

My point is that polls are never absolute - which is why I rarely trust them. This whole "who won the debate" is stupid in the first place because it doesn't matter until the actual election results are in.
And it's "fewer votes".

Polls are indicators for how well a candidate is doing among a certain demographic. It helps influence the results of the election believe it or not. People who think their candidate is doing poorly might just stay home.

Got to hand it to the shills they took the best opportunity to shill on Cred Forums and make people believe that Trump lost the debate to destroy morale

>500 thousand
Cred Forums is about 12 million unique IPs a month, second fastest largest board of Cred Forums, being about 25(?)-28 total, with I believe Cred Forums a few miles behind us and Cred Forums right next to us.
This was during the debate, and most of /pol is American, so it was definitely a high traffic time too.
We're not some secrkit klub user. We're also fairly organized when we need to be.

They almost had me for a second. First rate psy-op I'll hand it to them.

Yep, utterly implasible and wasn't done in the past.

>T-T-THE P-POLLS WERE B-B-BRIGADED BY YOU GUYS

holy fuck are hillbots are worse than trump fanboys, this is pathetic, hillary lost and everyone recognised this, it's time to stop

Wow dude, what poll was this?

The media and Google libtards are freaking the fuck out that they lost control of the narrative and can't understand it.

newfag detected

no shame

So what paprikafag?

>400 pound hacker rigged all the online polls

>online polls are indicative of actual voting turnout
Wew, guess that's why Bernie won in a landslide right guise?

Bernie Sanders lost because Hillary's corrupt team rigged the DNC for her.

I guess everyone I know must be in denial too because even the Jillsteiner next door told me Trump won.

Hillary does not resonate with the feelings of the American people, she is cold and aloof on all topics.

If apathy had a face it would be hers

Watched it with a friend and we both expected Trump to dominate but by the end of it concluded that Clinton is more competent.

3 Million voters say otherwise

observer.com/2016/06/guccifer-2-0-leak-reveals-how-dnc-rigged-primaries-for-clinton/

What? I can't hear you over the sound of Hillary shills being BTFO.

3 MILLION VOTERS

M
I
L
L
I
O
N

V
O
T
E
R
S

You can't refute this Drumpfkin. There's no way you can change the votes of 3 million people, also you didn't care what happened to Bernie before, why now?

Obvious proof of Hillary's corruption outweighs 3 million of her brainwashed followers. It's just yet another example of Hillary Clinton being corrupt...

Where the fuck did you come up with the word Drumpfkin? What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

Cred Forums can make a dent in a shitty Twitter poll with a couple hundred votes, but we can't be voting over a million times in the CNBC and TIMES poll. All this polls show that Trump and his voters has the enthusiasm to go to the polls and vote him in.

If you remember, in 2012 first debate, CNN showed Romney won, but all of the online polls showed Obama won. All MSM were touting those online polls showing that Obama did good. He had the enthusiasm and energy. Trump has that now.

you just went full retard

It sounds like it's straight out of Tumblr

Either Cred Forums poll rigging ability is way bigger than previously thought or trump actually won the deb8 for the vast majority of retarded Americans.

>online polls

just looked at the TV they said hilary won by points.

its amazing how the media can simply say whatever they want

You're just mad because you and your coyote wont be able to climb over the wall.

That was back in 2009 when Time didn't used any authentication or validation. And there was a long window to figure out how to manipulate the system.

Yesterday's polls were simply a "get out the vote" call, which even Hillary did on her reddit forum.

>reddit

Keep saying that trump burger.

The border will be completely open starting Nov 8th.

The next president will be a naturalized Mexican...and after that a naturalized Syrian.

You know it's true.

Naturalized citizens can't run for president Paco.

>That was back in 2009 when Time didn't used any authentication or validation. And there was a long window to figure out how to manipulate the system.

So? These polls don't use one either.

People probably said the same in 1790 about a nigger running for president :^)

You're losing control over your own country. Whites will be a minority in 40 years.

Oooh. we have a CTR manager amongst us today, lads. This was good stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause

It was never unconstitutional to have a black president.

Slavery wasn't always unconstitutional.

The next president will be chicano and he will invade the corrupt shithole known as mexico. Mexicos president will crawl out a sewer the same Saddam did.

Lol, not everyone on here is a spazz like you.

It will never be constitutional for someone to just waltz into this country and run for President. Sorry Paco... you'll just have to settle for leading that corrupt shit hole you call a country.

I would gladly see that.

I'm leaving Mexico in a month to work in France,I couldn't care less about a burger invasion.

But that won't happen because trump is gonna lose and shillary will start another civil war in middle east to diverge attention from her e mails.

>Laws are completely static and permanent things that can't be changed.

I'm sorry to disappoint you...

>I vote in online polls

You'd have to move heaven and earth to get Americans to agree to letting foreigners become president... you'll probably have to kill a few of them too. You're delusional spic.

>Look at all of these polls that Cred Forums and /r/theDonald users from all around the world have skewed the votes of by all pouring into the sites and creating new accounts to vote over and over again

Only the US citizens voting in November will matter and tbqh I'm very worried about the outcome.
A Trump presidency is looking almost unacheivable

One more state is all he needs.

Ayy

Maybe before the debate

He's not losing any ground over this debate, trust me.

Maybe when non-whites become majority (and shillary will be a big help in achieving that mind you).

11 million illegal aliens suddenly becoming U.S citizens,can you imagine that?

I want to see the same happening with Syrians and Libyans

shit's gonna get real.

You romanticize white genocide in your itty bitty mexican mind. How cute.

Nice dubs, and I hope that means its true (praise kek lad)

But he bragged about not paying income tax and bragged about profiting of the housing crises.

Our votes matter more.

Anybody who knew about the housing bubble and that it was going to burst were ready to buy when the prices dropped, Trumps right that's how business works. And he used legal tools to pay little to no income taxes. He'll be fine as long as he plays his cards right.

>7 posts by this ID about unscientific polling
You are spending a lot of time attacking people about online polls. Are you sure they mean nothing?

I was just talking about non-whites becoming a majority,I never said anything about genocide.

And I'm white too.
>Tfw white,rich Mexicans exist too

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Who do you think you're fooling? No they don't.

>Yesterday

>Rig these polls guise Hillary is winning!
>Are you gonna let this happen Cred Forums *links to fox news poll*
>NBC poll...you know what to do Cred Forums

>Today
>All the polls clearly show that trump dominated.

Cred Forums started believing his own lies
...this is hilarious.

>implying hillary doesnt have people rigging polls for her too

The vast amount of liberal conspiracy theorists on this board is shocking. Would you like a tinfoil hat with that?

Every normie I know thinks he won, cry harder. (((CNN))) being the exception is the best possible result as it discredits them. Keep crying bitch nigga.

"Madame President, Hillary Rodham Clinton;" get used to saying it.

PRAISE KEK!!!!

shadilay

>1 post by this ID
Did CTR start hiring Googles? They seem to have regressed in intelligence a bit.