Personally, I thought Trump got btfo... badly

Personally, I thought Trump got btfo... badly.

But it seems to be a mixed bag in the analysis today, and not just from the polls Cred Forums brigaded last night.

I don't know what to think anymore. I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZldpAIXl1Ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was 2v1 in Hillarys favor, he was asked to specify on claims when she was not, he was "fact checked" by the faggot mod multiple times while she never was, and the questions were mostly prodded towards the democrat leaning muh feelings.

And after all that Trump was still standing. The idiots that use the excuse that Trump isn't being held to the sane standard just has to look at this bullshit to see why. It's ALWAYS a handicapped fight in favor of anyone but Trump in any debate or interview, and it is so sickeningly obvious that he gets major leeway in what he says and does.

She is going to lose after this debate. There is just not a possible way to stump him in the next debates because this will m it change. Since the beginning Trump has been the underdog and in the end, after being forged in the fire of nonstop bullshit sucker punches and unfair fights, he will be unstoppable as he will continue to be judged less harshly than a bitch that has everyone trying to help her to the top.

Bump

I think opinions could have been slightly better if people had not got their hopes so high.

Its going to take some time for the avg trump supporters dellusion to finally break, low IQs. Sad!

Yeah, I thought maybe he'd "reveal" some statesman like demeanor for the debate... or at least tone it down a bit.

I guess at least he didn't say anything stupid.

> "brigaded"
> people voting for public polls.

>I guess at least he didn't say anything stupid.
"Temperament? I always have the best temperament. "

even hillary's advisors are saying it was basically a draw.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZldpAIXl1Ek

was expecting more of a shitshow sadly didn't happen that way

>brigaded

THE PROPER TERM IS RAIDED YOU FUCKING TEENAGE REDDITOR PIECE OF SHIT

You probably thought it went badly because you can't stand braindead pandering on either side, so you feel like your candidate taking part in this is bad for him. The good news is normies don't care, in fact they eat it up.

You hang out at gay bars a lot?

I haven't raised anywhere since 2006 or so, young man.

I am just repeating what I read on here last night, assuming that this was the widely used term now.

all hillary has to do is bring up his tax returns, obama's birth certificate and call trump a racist
hell, hillary didn't even raise the "mexicans are sending the rapists" shit... she's probably saving that for next time

He didn't win, but he didn't get btfo

>Cred Forums raided the polls

Nice try, shill.

The Time poll had more than 1.5 million votes. How many people do you think are on Cred Forums?

Besides, it's not raiding when you direct people to vote honestly and legitimately. It's only a raid if there's coordinated and widespread shenanigans.

Imo. I didn't think trump always articulated his point . For example he brought up Bernie sanders and the leaked emails. But if you don't follow politics or check out the news you are more then likely in the dark about what those emails are about. Clinton on the other hand she explained simply her attacks so even if you don't follow trump or politics you understood what she was saying.
Also Hillary went all out she used her entire bag of tricks . Trump didn't even bring up Benghazi and only touched at the surface of her crookedness . 2 more debates! And he still has plenty of ammunition.

>pic related

Trump rambled, Hillary said nothing, Holt is a piece of shit. pic related.

This.

You really think I'm a shill? Are we that deluded? I didn't even say anything bad about him.

Reverse image search this, faggot.

Plus the fact thT trumps supporters are willing to raid to this degree shows how much more enthusiastic and dedicated his supporters are in general. We didn't actually cheat we are just better organised.

At one point Clinton talked about him being mean to women, and he responded something I guess, but it didn't pack a punch. I don't get why he didn't mention Bill Clinton and his behaviour in the past, which was far worse, and how Hillary kept quiet because she wants to be president. Essentially throwing actual rape victims under the bus.

Another blunder was that stamina discussion. Hillary said when you sat in congress hearing for 6 hours you could talk about stamina. Trump could've curb stomped her again if he mentioned that the average worker does work at least 8 hours a day doing far more exhausting stuff. Not to say that Hillary was dozing of more than once, only waking up to say "what does it matter" or to burst out in laughter. Well, inbetween long long breaks.

Trump just rambled. It was a mess. The whole thing was boring desu. American politicians are shit at debating. Hillary was more calm & collected though. Trump came across like a wack job.

> what are multiple voting scripts

An easy Nigger search will give you all the info you need to create multiple voting bots in a matter of minutes.

You are still cheating,cheap, worthless idiots. I sincerely hope you win and Stumpy Don sells your country to the russians for scraps.

>Personally, I thought Trump got btfo... badly.
Then you're stupid and can't think critically for yourself.

Most folks will think the one they liked going in won, because in fact not much happened and neither made a yuge mistake. Trump didn't advocate Satanism or the ritual sacrifice of children, Hillary did not pass out or die.

The Most Important Debate of All Time turned out to be a fizzle. Now, back to the regularly scheduled campaign.

>brigaded
>plebbit tier

pls go

I'm inclined to agree with OP. It's not as much as Hillary did a good job and more a case of Trump not calling Hillary out clearly enough on stupid things she said and him getting defensive, repeating himself so many times and going off on stupid tangents leading nowhere. All the shitty birther talk is the perfect example. Trump should have immediately and clearly stated that Hillary's people started that in an effort to discredit Obama back in the 2008 election. The clearly biased moderator didn't help either since he only kept "fact-checking" Trump and not Hillary.

Someone please enlighten me, is there a chance they'll have another moderator for upcoming debates?

A PERSON IS BIASED NOT BIAS YOU STUPID LOW IQ FUCKS REEEEEEEEEEE

He won, but he also missed several golden opportunities.

Last debate is the one most will remember.

Honestly I thought trump did pretty good desu, especially when u consider it was a 2 v 1. Hilary talked about meme problems like cop bias while trump talked about real problems like the inner cities being war zones. Didn't Hilary at one point say black neighborhoods are not that bad?? She seemed really out of touch the whole time

i am a shill getting paid about $40 a post per pro-clinton comment and let me tell you the campaign really has invested quite a lot into a fucking anime image board rather than people who would actually make a difference

Y-yea?

Damn... Our couple hundred votes control the world... So this is political power?

>non-country talking countries

Next one is Anderson Cooper who isn't so bad.

Ask Cred Forums though and he's a faggot kike out to get /our guy/.

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

Hillary wins polls:
>HAHA TOLD YOU DRUMPF FAGS, LOLOLO, WE WON

Trump wins polls:
>muh muh THAT'S NOT REAL!! muh muh they were BRIGADED

But the moderator was clearly biased in her favor

Well, in either case Trump will have to up his game for the next debate. Surely he can do better than this.

I don't have a dog in this fight. Questions were definitely one sided in hillcunt's favor, but you're 100% delusional if you think your lord and savior didn't get his shit pushed in.

That's literally exactly Cred Forumss reaction when trump is behind

Your expectations were too high, you envisioned some Cred Forums power cuck fantasy when reality actually happened. He won

You've got to get Trump's dick out of your mouth. The reason he was fact-checked was because he made over 30 false claims, some of which even the most casual reader of current affairs could spot.

He said he supported the Iraq war. There's audio of it. Screaming "No! No! That's false!" like a child doesn't make it less true.

Trump failed miserably. No meme president for you.

>Retarded gypsy not realizing CTR uses voting bots
>Thinks Donald is going to sell America to Russia
It would be nice if you removed yourself from the gene pool.

every vote makes a difference

Shy can't hill shills win online polls? I thought Clinton was good with cyberdefence?

But we know polls are bullshit both ways.

At this point they are rigged in favor of trump to get people not to vote.

We have the numbers.

>He said he supported the Iraq war
Not going to argue against that, I never said he didn't spout some untruths. He did say he supported it, even if was only a "yeah...I guess". My point was that he was defensive and backpedaled a lot, which was pretty pathetic. Instead he should just have called Hillary out on how she voted for the war and her involvement and the destabilization of the middle east. Even the moderator should know that much.

Trump is a racist, sexist, belligerent, bullheaded big-mouth. He’s also the presumptive Republican nominee for President, fueled entirely by an army of supporters who like him for all the wrong reasons. But let’s not mince words here: Donald Trump would, without question, be the absolute worst President America has had to endure in the lifetimes of generations.

I didn't realise they had bull preppers in russia too,i thought Stalin ethnically cleansed you fucks during the great useful idiot purge