I didn't pay my contractors because I was able to use loopholes in the law to stiff them

>I didn't pay my contractors because I was able to use loopholes in the law to stiff them
>if you don't like it change the law :^)

How did he possibly think this would make him sound like anything other than a colossal piece of shit? Do you really think this man cares about the American worker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/
youtube.com/watch?v=VbE3fLCC6q8
bigstory.ap.org/article/10bbe40a86774bac9ad1fbd3a936c808/little-guy-contractors-still-angry-trump-taj-bankruptcy
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/9/issa-irs-coordinated-dems-attack-tea-party-group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

helps to direct anger towards politicians.

>doing shitty work
>expecting to get paid

Pick one.

>Fucking up a contracted job
>Pay me

Have you ever worked a day in your life?

He should've just said I obviously didn't do that Hillary because that's illegal.

>Fucking up a contracted job

What exactly did the worker fucked up?

He was pointing out how people like hillary whom created those laws allowed him to do so, and he could do the same to save the country money. Pretty logical famalam.

He also bragged about not payin taxes. Hillary destroyed him

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

>trying to talk sense to Cred Forums

They'll suck the man's dick no matter what.

America was built by men who gave the tax man the finger. Made me want to print out the tax code and read it on the shitter so I can fuck you freeloaders out of my money just like Trump. Thieving fucks.

Hillary made him stiff workers!

Fuck Hillary! Did she even think of his worker's families?

Retards itt. He said he didn't pay contractors if they didn't do a good job. Not laws. He said change the laws if you want him to not take advantage of chapter laws.

>I didn't pay my contractors because I was able to use loopholes in the law to stiff them
>I did a shit job and expected to get paid

She didnt destroy him. He was letting her feel comfortable to destroy her next time. He could have hit back with Clinton Foundation but he is saving up his ammo. There is nothing illegal about anything he did and like he said it would have been squandered.

>Thanks for the 20 million in back taxes Mr. Trump. Now we can afford to house Syrian refugees next to every church steeple in America.

Even Buffet jokes about the Tax system. What worth while has come from Buffets taxes? More failed social programs to displace whites in American society.

His job? Are you retarded?

Trump reaches 292 electoral votes in new tracking poll

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss

Citi Warns on Gold as Bank Boosts Odds of Trump Win to 40%

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40

“Do You Really Need to Ask?”

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/

>sage

>DJT would never lie and claim unsatisfactory work to save a shekel
Ok

He admitted he rips off people who work for him. He doesn't pay them

He admitted it.

How anyone can spin this as a positive is just LOL amazing level of retardness

You are right OP. But if you want to rescue Trump you could just use the old argument of "you know, he just tried to get the best outcome for himself given the rules of the game" which seems to be a justifiable argument in today's age. Of course anyone with a moral fiber would view this still as wrong, but to a lot of people "the law = what is right", or "you are stupid not to take advantage of the situation to the best that you can", and this serves as a moral justification. If kind of fucked up but it is how society is being programmed these days.

Not that Hillary is any better though. I'm cheering for Trump just because I feel that having someone who is not a career politician in the most important thing. Even if Trump is running just for his own interests, it's better a person like that than someone who accumulated a mountain of debt in political favors like Hillary is likely to have.

AUDITING IS LIKE A WAY OF LIFE

>loopholes
They were shit. Paying them means you are satisfied with their work and the contract is complete, you lose all ability to hold them responsible.

"You missed that 1 cm2 of paint mister, no paying for you, uh huh."

Seems fair and honest, right?

He never said he ripped anyone off. He said people ended up being paid generously but that if they did a bad job he disputed it. See as an alpha he has no problem with asserting his will. You beta cucks wouldnt understand because when the waiter brings you the wrong order you are too busy shoe gazing at your cell phones to dispute in front of your step-sons mom.

>I know people in Chicago, I OWN PROPERTY THERE
"Trump took advantage of the 2008 housing crisis"
>ITS CALLED DOING SMART BUSINESS

Yeah it was pretty bad.

Yes?

If you've ever worked a day in your life or have remotely done any manual labor, shit job/half ass=little to no pay, esp if you're working on a million dollar building/trump related building. How can people not see this? Don't be fucking lazy and you'll get paid

It surely depends on how badly the work was fucked up, since no one here knows that, this discussion is pointless.

>loopholes in the law
>in the law
>law
If it's legal, it's legal faggot. Other thing is that, you can't take the advantages of some laws because you are so inept to study the Law and Constitution and how they work.

Don't you get it? This is the fucking point. For too long these billionaires pay politicians to do what ever they want. Do you think if Trump lost he still wouldn't get his way? He is best friends with the Clintons ffs. This election is about bringing those with the power to the forefront. Instead of having some monkey dance around and do what ever the billionaires pay him to do, we have the actual billionaire. This is only about cutting out bureaucratic middlemen that deflect responsibilities, and about showing the American people (and the world) that we don't need to hide behind fake politicians and lies anymore.

don't hate the player hate the game

maybe it should be harder to do these things and Trump (and the millions just like him) would stop

>Yes?

Protip: It`s not.

You'll never change the opinion of this board.

They did get paid, just not as much because they did a shit job. That's how it works.

All of that is objectively true though.

>hillary would never claim shoddy work is actually trump trying to stiff someone!
ok

How original. You just parrot the lingo the internet has taught you.

How many hours of video games do you play a week?

if you hire someone to do a job and your going to pay them millions of dollars I wouldnt pay if those contractors did shit work and didnt fulfill the contract, or maybe pay them less than agreed.

I'll kill you.

id fuck the shit out of this little faggot

I bet my nuts that little shit already got the AIDS

Yes, that's the fucking point.

Trump will be great at finding and fixing these loopholes because he's been abusing the fuck out of them for the majority of his life.

These dumbfucks supporting trump thinks he's going to 'close loopholes' and 'change laws' to help the little guy.

There is absolutely nothing, nothing, in trump's entire career that would support such a naive idea. He is a conman. Plain and simple.

You are marks, suckers.

In business bankruptcies, the bankruptcy court decides who gets paid of the remaining business assets. Liens and capital loans get paid first.

So the 4 companies that went bankrupt out of his 100 successful companies, were dissolved and their remaining assets were distributed by the court. And no, all the 'little' workers and smaller debts didn't get paid. The reason a business files bankruptcy is that it has failed and cant pay its debts.

It's not a positive, but its also very much not a negative- Trump didn't decide who to pay or not to pay. This is how every business bankruptcy across America, happens. Trump had no decision making in the distribution of assets, that is handled by the court.

What he said was he took advantage of the laws in this country. It was an ineffective way to explain the above, how business bankruptcy works, but at the same time not inaccurate.

He missed an opportunity to set the record straight, as he usually doubles down on errors and never apologizes; perhaps to Trump, an explanation may appear weak and he doesn't do 'weakness'. But somehow the American public didn't hold the missed opportunity against him.

My peeve over one of his missed opportunities was over cybersecurity. She's one of the biggest security breaches in government, with proof of her server and deleted emails, and leaving info in Russia, and he didn't turn that railroad switch and send the question thundering right down on her instead.

lol
That bs post. I only agree with your reply user. But that pic was diarrhea.

That's why your country is shit, people get away with half-arsing things.

>Offer someone payment to do a job
>they don't do the job
>you don't pay them

What's bad about this?

Cuz he wouldn't just lie and say they did a shit job on purpose so he could pay less.

When I ask my plumber to fix the sink I don't pay him less once the job is done. I pay him once the first time to fix it the RIGHT way the first time.

If Trump was disatisfied with the work then he should have done his homework on WHO he was hiring for the job, or had the person do the job the RIGHT way and stay until said contractor finished.

I actually think this is kind of funny desu. The kind of thinking America needs.
Saying this completely unironically.

>Stay until the job is finished

Wew lad you've never worked in a union or with contractors, have you?

What he should have just said is:

'In Jew York it's the how we do things.'

~t. Manhattan merchant

He's such a fucking idiot, its unbelievable

did he actually claim they did a shit job, or is that just backpedaling by Cred Forums?

Think you fucking banana, what do brazilian contractors constantly do?

>Unions
>Contractors
Are you a cuck?

By fucking over the little guys.

I think he did but he should have emphasized it more

yeah and what the fuck is hillary? any fucking better? oh herp derp woman herp derp experience herp derp BBC in my ass

Of course he cares! He's one of us. He's not an establishment guy!

He started from the bottom... with just 16 million dollars... that's not that much, just a small loan.

Humble beginnings.

If you were given the opportunity to abuse a law for personal gain, you would too.

>you'd be degenerate too if you could

no I wouldn't

I don't get it, now that he's running for President, all of a sudden his business background has to be perfectly aligned to his presidential ideals?

The man was a business man, obviously he would try to make as much money as he can, any way he can, that's his job.

Are you guys unaware on how fucked up the change order system contractors use, is? Basically if something needs to be changed by just a tiny bit, the contractor can charge 200x the price it would be, and because he is contracted to do something, this is often added onto the total price.

And that is why you will never be a truly successful businessman

If you want to win, you have to use every chance you can get, because if you don't someone else will

Trump is showing the rest of the people how fucked up the entrepreneur regulations are that they have to resort to loopholes in order to be successful. 6D Chess

what makes you think that's going to stop when he's in the white house?

If he gets elected, don't be surprised if he reams the public for all he can.

if my plumber does a shit job, im not paying him.

>And that is why you will never be a truly successful criminal

FTFY.

When you're actually strong, you don't need to screw over the little guy to get what you want.

So its 0 or 100%, if the person gives 99,9% you dont pay them. Seems fair, I will remember that when I hire you.

Unless you're Warren Buffet or any other millionaire who amassed their wealth by being good at what they do, not an asshole

This

You can easily take someone to court for this kind of thing since the evidence can't be hidden. If the construction company didn't go after him in court it's because they knew they didn't do a good job.

Fair enough, he can sue you or put a lien on your house. If you hire a plumbing contractor and his people do a shit job, he still has to pay them whether you pay him or not. You don't pay his employees, he does. If he doesn't pay, his employees can blame (and sue) him, not you. People hire contractors so that they don't have to deal with the actual people who do the work.

If it is a loophole in the law, abusing it is literally the criteria of you not being a criminal. LMGTFY.

>hey world leaders, any time we make a deal I'm going to sporadically and erroneously go back on deals because I will sometimes claim you did "shoddy work". But please still take me seriously and don't be hostile towards me.

Plus the whole reason Hillary brought that up was because they literally had a picture of Trump approving the design as good work. They were baiting him and he lied like he always does. Either he lied to the contractor by telling him good work and then didn't pay him, or he lied on TV because he wants to be president and knows it looks like a shitty thing to do to not pay someone for work you signed off on using.

Then you did a shit job picking out your plumber in the first place, dipshit. DO your fucking research first before hiring someone to do a job.

I swear you young kids never take responsibility for your actions. It's always someone else's fault. When I get someone to do a job I make sure they are going to do the job right or will stay there until the job's done. Period.

Fucking millennials. You kids disgust me.

I work in construction law, go fuck yourself. Most subcontractors do shitty jobs and don't deserve to get paid. You only get paid if you do what the contract requires.

He's pointing out reality.

The laws that were put in place by failed politicians and he shouldn't abuse them? Why the fuck not?

If anything, I trust him to understand those laws through all his dealings. His tax plan would make it easier for smaller businesses to compete. That helps.

Will be sure to remember that when we are contracted to bulldoze the favela.

No, that's not how the law works. If someone does a poor job, you still need to pay them to the based on how good of a job they did.

There are no loopholes. The law is what it is.

Buffet was an asshole though. He just made a 180 when he's about to die.

>criminal
>didn't break the law
???

Nice try, but Hillary is the only candidate who has outright admitted to breaking the law

Yes. Either do the fucking job, or don't get paid.

If I'm paying someone to drive me from the airport to my apartment, I'm not going to fucking pay them if they abandon me several blocks over from my apartment.

If I'm paying someone to wire my house with electricity and connect it to the grid, I'm not going to fucking pay them for it if they leave a 50cm gap of wiring undone, making my house have no electricity.

Businessmen exist to make their business as profitable as possible. If he did not do it, he would not be good at his job.

Or maybe because Trump's got an absurd amount of power in real estate, and could easily destroy the business with absurdly strong lawyers.

Or maybe the business was trying to stiff him with change orders.

With how easily you can stiff the government with that shit, no wonder it made attention when they tried that shit on private businesses.

>or will stay there until the job's done

"dude it's 5 o clock I don't have any washers i need to order them, my wife's going to wonder where I am"
"shut the fuck up you whiny cunt, fuck I hate people younger than me. You were called out because my sink was broken, you should have brought every possible solution you had."
"my truck was full and the washers i had dont fi"
"you're not leaving"
"you legally can't hold me here"
"I AM OVER 36 YEARS OLD AND USE Cred Forums SHUT THE FUCK UP MILLENIAL!!"

My local hardware store is right down the road. What do you need?

Get fucked, kiddo.

Millennials have a million excuses. God I couldnt imagine having a millennial repair man. Id have to watch his ass like a hawk and make sure he didnt get distracted with his cellphone and forget to put the washers on in the first place. Then have some lame excuse about it.

If you know what you need to fix a sink, then why aren't you the one doing it?

I swear to god, you stupid millennials are retarded

Lawyers aren't gods that lets you do whatever you want. If they were megacorps like apple and microsoft would pay nothing for construction. Trump is peanuts compared to them.

and what will hillary do? Her campaign is literally "I'm not donald trump; and I won't change anything" I mean she has been at the top of the political game for the last 15-20 years and she hasn't done shit to help anyone

yet you want he to be your president? If I assume trump is running to help america that means that he can use his knowledge and previous exploitations to clamp down on the ultra wealthy doing it

is it impossible for individuals to have altruistic motives after riding the sidelines for years and watching politicians have fuck up after fuck up?

What are you going to do? Watch over them pretending like you know what they should be doing? They are paid to complete the job, not the amount of time they spend doing it.

It's alright to check over their work once they are finished. But fuck off with thinking they are going to fuck off hugely, and burn your house down.

this should not need to be fucking said. This board gives me complete shingles sometimes.

I've worked in contract law for over 10 years. I don't have specific experience with plumbing but it truly is a fine example. In over 20 cases defending blue collar clients who refused to pay their workers (assume they are plumbers), this is how it always ends up:

>plumber charges $70 for callout
>plumber charges $40 per hour
>plumber finishes in two hours

You would pay the plumber $150 if the issue was fixed. The pipe breaks a month later due to something you can prove was his neglect or direct fault.

>Plumber gets taken to court (or, more likely, company)
>call-out fee is returned
>money is often halved
>Plumber receives $25 (it's usually half for the first hour and 25% of every hour after that) for the shit job.

It is obviously not taken directly to court and is often settled in mediation or arbitration otherwise $25 is a stupid amount to take to court. The point stands. If you don't do it right, you don't get fucking paid what you agreed to. In Australia it is well within the consumer's rights through contact law to not pay someone at all for a shoddy job, assuming certain criteria are met (no remorse, low communication, etc.). I am assuming it is the same in the US. I know it is in Canada.

>altruistic motives

Nothing in Trump's behavior up until now as suggested he has any of those. Quite the opposite in fact.

Cred Forums has the most inflated sense of self-importance of any other site, let alone Cred Forums

He's replying in the hypothetical situation.

God you Baby Boomers are so braindead and thick

Security firms often hire criminals after the get out becauae they know the mind of the people they try to fight.
Who better to fight the bad laws than a man that took advantage of them and knows the intricacies?

He's right but he didn't get the message across very well because he wasn't prepared. Instead he came across as pic related to a lot of people.

But apparently he won the time poll so idk if it's a Bernie moment or if it's because people actually thought he won.

Fucking this. If you contract a job out and they fuck it up, they don't just get to walk off paid in full. Hillary wanted to dig dirt on Trump's business dealings, and she succeeded...largely because the average Joe doesn't understand why you wouldn't pay on an agreed upon contract that was broken by shit work.

This is really going to hurt him.

His base is the white working class male.

I work closely with the construction industry. When a sub-contractor doesnt get paid or gets paid short from the contractor, they feel like they are getting fucked by the man.

Trump showed himself to be that man that fucks the little guy last night.

That exchange, more than anything else cost him the election.

Fuck that guy, he short pays or doesnt pay the subcontractors who perform work for him at an agreed upon price. He makes them sue him for payment, and because he can afford to hold out longer, he knows they will settle for less and go away.

Trump theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=VbE3fLCC6q8

Only a fucking huetard would be satisfied with an incomplete job. That explains a lot about the state of your country.

>Thousands of people fucked up their work
>Trump definitely not jewing them out of their hard earned money
Yeah no

An honest man keeping profitable with others in his league.

> Willing to stop if you stop the others
> Bad

Nope.

I dont know what kind of weird slavic contractors you have in Lithuania, but there's plenty of shitty ones here.

It took 3 months of arguing and threats of non-payment to get my kitchen tiling done correctly.

How cute you must be a millenial. Funny you mention burning the house down. Recently had work done and had to have it all redone. The contractor was running some new wiring only he just changed out the ends at the box (to look new) but left the old wiring in place and tried to charge me for it. I caught on because something was burning inside the wall and I had to have another contractor come out and completely replace the wall and wiring.

Ooo, very beautiful. Would dine with.

Do you know how MANY people have been screwed by contractors and subcontractors? If you ever do a rehab or a renovation, you may be singin a different tune.

In the building industry, there are plenty of deadbeats on both sides of the equation. Kudos to him for standing his ground.

didja catch that Hillary LIED about the bankruptcies? It was 4 NOT SIX.

when did he say this? He shouldn't have to pay the contractors until they perform their work pursuant to the contract

t. construction defect litigation attorney

I pay taxes because.that's the law..I find it hilarious someone who worships a tax dodging scofflaw would lecture me about morality

>He also bragged about not payin taxes. Hillary destroyed him

He pays millions and millions to local governments in the form of property taxes. That property tax money goes directly to funding schools, infrastructure and police/fire. Far far more than his federal income tax dollars, the majority of which would go to funding Hillary's war machine in the Middle East

This.

>anyone but Trump doing this
>le Jew shekelsteinberg meme
>Trump does it
>nah, he's just standing his ground

Cool, but that's on the fed, not on Trump and thus doesn't justify him not paying them. That's literally criminal, and what most people here claim Jews do on a daily basis.

>How did he possibly think this would make him sound like anything other than a colossal piece of shit?

I think his blunt honesty is very refreshing, to be quite honest.

he uses a team of tax attorneys to find deductions and (((loopholes))) in the federal tax code and uses them to his advantage. that's not illegal

>After the Taj opened in April 1990, the self-anointed "King of Debt" owed $70 million to 253 contractors employing thousands who built the domes and minarets, put up the glass and drywall, laid the pipes and installed everything from chandeliers to bathroom fixtures. A year later, when the casino collapsed into bankruptcy, those owed the most got only 33 cents in cash for each dollar owed, with promises of another 50 cents later. It took years to get the rest, assuming the companies survived long enough to collect.

bigstory.ap.org/article/10bbe40a86774bac9ad1fbd3a936c808/little-guy-contractors-still-angry-trump-taj-bankruptcy

If one contractor fucks up, yea, you can say he didn't do his job and deserve payment.

What happens when you don't pay any of your contractors the agreed amount?

Did every single contractor fuck up, or are you a asshole?

>That's literally criminal

Oh, but deleting evidence after the FBI supeonas you for documents isn't apparently. Liberals are on full damage control today after Trump ripped shillary a new asshole

So...he gets away with shit that's meant to be illegal and immoral by finding loopholes? Again, this is as Jew as it gets. It's no different a tactic than someone rich and powerful getting arrested by getting the charges taken off because they were able to hire good, pricey lawyers.

This just proves that he's a good businessman.

But that actually makes him look like a worse President. Unless he divests from all his business interests, why would he attempt to close those loopholes? Shillary has a conflict of interest because she's paid off by Wall Street. Trump has conflicts of interest because of his businesses.

One of our previous prime ministers was heavily criticized because he was still involved in the business he owned during his time as finance minister, and didn't do anything to close the loopholes that companies (such as his) benefited from. When he became PM, he was further criticized when it was discovered that the same company received a lot more money from government contracts during his time as finance minister than it was previously stated. This, combined with a scandal in his party, led to him losing the next election.

>the "oh this guy must be a full on Hillary supporter" meme
Nah, see unlike Trump, I don't need to do the same level of calling out for Hillary because you guys don't let her get away with that shit.

and the reason I stated that property taxes are what funds things like schools and police departments, is bc Hillary claimed that fed income taxes fund these things, when in reality federal income taxes go to the MIC, Israel and NATO defense, and various gibs me dats. Hillary either lied or flat out doesnt understand how federal income tax dollars are distributed

this shit is just spot on
i work for a industrial flooring company and if we fuck up the floor (material doesnt cure right, make footprints, or floor just looks like shit), we have to buy new material and re-do the floor, meaning we lose our profits. How does this not make sense. You get money when you do what you are promised.
>do what you said you would the first time around

Is SA really this slow? Whats the problem goons, that $10 you fags pay to post on an internet forum not working so well for you?

Hillary was a senator.
Any law shes only NOW complaining about is clearly political
The senate is the most powerful part of the law making process

Under Hillary, contractors will finally be able to get away with doing lackluster work. Sorry but I agree with Trump. When you hire a man to do a job, there is a contract which states what he will do and how much he will be paid. When he violates his side of the contract, why should the one paying for the services still keep up their end instead of paying the contractor appropriately?

>hey you buy houses right if they got cheap wouldn't you buy some
>yeah sure i could buy the houses for less if they're cheaper

>DONALD TRUMP CAUSES FINANCIAL MELTDOWN, VOWS TO TAKE EVERY WORKING AMERICANS HOSUE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Would ypu pay less taxes if you could? If you say yes you are a complete hypocrite who needs to kill himself and if you say no you are a retard who thinks politicians deserve their half a mill + salary

ITT: fags who don't understand the hiring/firing process.

Get a fucking job, you lazy shitbags.

>He was letting her feel comfortable to destroy her next time
This is the saddest excuse ever.
MERELY PRETENDING

Makes sense to me

>Hey I'm a wealthy powerful person
>Me and people like me universally game the system and get out of things that regular people don't because the laws allows us to and you basically have to to compete since everyone is doing it
>I want to change this so people like me can't do it anymore

How is this even controversial?

So if someone does a bad job they shouldn't get paid meaning their kids starve and they lose the house? Trumpfags everyone

Yes, are you a nigger?

Trump is a thief and a scoundrel stealing people's hard earned money

It's mostly defense and health care though. International stuff is like one or two percent of the whole thing. Hell education and training programs, while not much, use up more than giving money to Israel or some shit.

Maybe they should do better work.

When you buy a computer and it doesn't work do you go back for a refund?

If you hired someone to mow your lawn and he tilled it instead, would you pay him?

There's not really a rational reason for someone to think this way

I am gonna miss being able to use this picture.

wow frist of all

in a perfect communist system, all that matters is that the job gets done

only a filthy capatilist tries to out-do other workers and work hard

what are you some kind of union-hater

they did there best, they deserve their million-dollar participation badge

honestly drumpf is obviously a terrible human being because one person he dealt with years ago said he got ripped off despite signing contractor agreements and the paper trail that said trump had every right to do so

one bad job by a contractor leads to whatever hyperbolic nightmare scenario you just described?

nah.

Because it shows he is a scumbag. He should of told his lawyers and business partners to fuck off because they should pay their share in taxes. When his lawyer runs up to him and says how he found a loophole to save him 50 million in taxes, she should of pinched that lawyer in the face then wrote a check for 60 million to the goverment

Fairly certain he's just going to retire after this and has his eyes set on the presidential retirement pay.

He's getting tax breaks in to promote the economy and help his children, and then he's going to retire.

If any person in this board, either pro Hillary or not, had the opportunity to use a LEGAL loophole to pay less/no taxes, you would all take it. Anybody who says no is a fucking liar.

Goes right for the emotional side.

My roofer spray painted my roof black instead of fixing the gaping hole in it, but if I don't pay him his family will starve and die and I'll maybe feel bad. Better pay double for shit work!

You are a fucking idiot.

Do you think Hillary would allow a law to be passed that would hurt Wall Street?

Do you think Trump would allow a law to be passed that would hurt his businesses?

>thousands
proofs?

>having kids you can't afford
>not planning ahead when purchasing a home
>thats everyone else's problem

yes. yes they do. Lazy people who don;t try do not deserve the same earning as those who do a better job and work their ass off

>system is flawed and everyone knows there are people that abuse it to no end
>bbut i used the metro to get here, I would never make use of such a thing

how exactly does this help? we need no laws because we trust in people being respectble folk?

Eh, I was listening, and he definitely said he didn't pay people because the law allowed him to.

Now, he might have meant to not conflate the two (not paying for work that isn't to spec, not paying more taxes than required), but due to his TERRIBLE IMPROMPTU SPEAKING ABILITIES AND POOR GRASP OF ENGLISH, that isn't what he achieved.

I'm not gonna miss you faggot libcucks crying your little hearts out when Trump wins the white house. Go back to your shit website

So if a contractor bids on job, knows the exact requirements of the job, fails to do their job according to the contract they willingly signed, Trump owes them money?
The us government withholds payment for non compliance

SAME

>you did a shit job, we're not paying you
>please feel free to work for us again

goyim, that's haram as fuck

You can always complain that the work isn't done as specified and bring that to court but as it stands, Trump has had multiple lawsuits against him that he settled for out of court.

Mostly paid out of the Trump foundation

> Starve you pricks
> Why won't people vote for us and our tax dodging hero

Looks like you should have done more research before hiring someone :^)

Are you a businessman? Fuck off. That's like when people get pissed off in video games because someone else is using a certain gun. Waaah it's cheating. No its not, it's within the rules and boundaries of the game. Besides all that, trump has already said he plans to change those rules. Sort of an atonement for what he has done.

he is a huge piece of shit and fucked over tons of contract workers

I kek'd aloud that he's been under audit for 15 years, but he'll release his taxes when it's done.

Trump was humiliated last night and now she is running balls deep on Trump now.

>This post was legitimately real, I swear!
>Yo-yo-you m-m-m-mad!

Bahahahahaha. Last night was the best night on Cred Forums in years. That moment we all expected where Trump supporters had to face reality came a full month and a half before the election, and now I get to watch Cred Forums slit their wrists for a few weeks.

Thanks, Hillary.

Nobody confirmed the work wasn't done to spec. As far as we know, the job was done perfectly and Trump just didn't want to pay.

why should he be forced to pay his contractors in the first place? they should feel honored for the opportunity to work for Mr. trump.

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

They sometimes got paid a bit AFTER THEY SUED HIM

You shouldn't need to sue to get recompense, even for work that isn't to spec. Trump didn't say "eh, you did 50% of what I wanted, here's 50% of your pay" he said "fuck you, it isn't how I wanted, you aren't getting paid"

the correct interpretation is that people in power leave loopholes that can and will be exploited.
the implication being that if he gets elected he will know those loopholes and fix them.

Why should Trump be obligated to pay more than what is legally required in taxes?

Of course he ripped off his workers.

This is a man who said plain as day "Not paying taxes makes me smart."

That's the mentality of a guy who will screw you over on contracted work.

That's what the politicians are doing, and he is pointing it out.
They are allowing people to do that kind of stuff (because they are doing it themselves)

Thank you for correcting the record, bytch

He'd be a fool to pay more taxes than he is required. This is the fault of the system, not him.

Like how Hillary screwed over the Haitians?

No that's something a winner would say

Only poor people would think this is a negative for Trump. Because poor people are dumb.

It's called insider trading

You know, what makes even less sense with people who might be seriously trying to defend Trump on this one is that yeah, maybe they have a point if the contractor didn't do the best job. So give them less money. There's one thing if you only pay a portion of the hundreds of thousands to a million dollars some of these contracts are worth, but to not pay at all? Especially since we can see that these facilities are working and in use? They would have to be in the shittiest condition possible for him to stiff them, and that doesn't seem the case.

What the hell was all of that ranting about "the fed"? What the fuck is a fed?

>Not posting the CNN poll that shows Hillary won

>instead he posts a bunch of bias polls

Stay mad Cred Forums

>The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

We're hearing the mic complaints and moderator shit from the Trump camp. So CTR is throwing spin by false-flagging as Trump now.

BRB having an aneurism

That's a two way street.
As far as we know he is being truthful as well.

>moderate proportions

CTR shills out in full force today. trump may as well have been up there raping hillary in the ass. He won hands down. I would be surprised if he doesn't get at least ninety percent of the vote after last night.

At least pay the taxes that are actually required then.

Literally not what he said at all

He cares more than a globalist like Hillary; who wants to give American jobs away to foreigners via TPP, and import more foreigners to lower wages and opportunities for native workers.

Fucking kill yourself

>if you dont work you dont eat
>oh look trump is turning blue states red and tied or winning in polls

almost like people who foot the bill for lazy assholes are a bit tired of socialist bullshit?

> How did he possibly think this would make him sound like anything other than a colossal piece of shit?

Not to be too obvious but the fact that "most of Trump's white voters are uneducated blue collar" implies there's a whole lot of stupidity there. People are getting their information from Facebook and echo chambers like Cred Forums threads they like, and not paying attention to reality.

Trump's supporters are literally either not paying attention, are informed by their local groupthink and/or they're stupid.

Clinton has been around the law world for a long time.

Not once has she proposed law that would fix anything. She's not even campaigning to fix it now.

Trump has used these things and wants to close them.

Really makes you think.

>I know you paid me to install a poll in your backyard but as you can see I dug a hole and I just don't feel like working anymore so if you would kindly pay me 50% of what we agreed to I won't have to sue you :)

He said he was dissatisfied with their work.
I bet he had to get the work done again. It's probably why he wants the wall built.

The Federal Reserve Bank lends money to other banks. Its interest rate, the Prime Lending Rate, is the primary valve for increasing/decreasing lending and inflation.

False.

That's why he's a billionaire and you faggots aren't.

i really don't care. everyone knows he doesn't pay taxes. no one that rich fucking does. why would trump be any different? the fact is the government made it possible for those loopholes to exist. if i was rich i would take advantage, why the fuck not, it's not illegal

as far as the contracting goes? more details that will probably never be released are needed. i did contracting work and hired some stupid kids and got fucked over one time because a kid working for me accidentally knocked out a whole section of dry wall that was just put in. shit happens, i ended up doing the work for free

Almost as if civil court is a magical thing that doesn't exist if that was the case

Why wouldn't you trust a man who admits what he's done compared to a woman who admits nothing and trys to fault every one else?

I mean he has a point, if he was able to do those things then they weren't doing a very good job in office. Why keep them in office of they aren't doing a very good job.

At least he doesn't commit gross negligence

>cnn
>unbiased

pick one

He should do it out of good will. Show the world he's not afraid to pay his share

>Trump didn't say "eh, you did 50% of what I wanted, here's 50% of your pay" he said "fuck you, it isn't how I wanted, you aren't getting paid"

cite your sources and the cases where you claim this happened.

many big projects, which take months or even years, require payments to be made on a rolling basis, like once every two months. If Trump refused to pay even the first contractor's bill, then they would walk of the job with the majority of the project unfinished and file a mechanics lien against Trump's property.

Do you have an accountant? If so your accountant does everything he can to lower your tax liability. If you don't have an accountant, you're just a fuckng moron. What an idiotic statement you made. Trump is playing 6d chess and you're playing Candyland.

>What exactly did the worker fucked up?

Nothing. He's lost/settled court cases where his own managers said that Trump just decided to pay people because he didn't feel like it.

Also, this is no excuse for wage theft vs. dishwashers, housekeeping staff and other hourly workers. If you don't like their work, you fire them. You don't steal their wages when they're working for you, Mr. Golden Toilets Billionaire.

Chekt

/thread

Well...if certain Americans weren't unmotivated, lazy pieces of shit who fail to move on with the times, institution change like this shouldn't even be a problem. There are fucking jobs here, but they require a different type of skill that's in demand. Fucking hell are we still mad that knitting became obsolete a couple hundred years back?

If you want to talk about trade deals, at least try to approach it like Trump did last night in terms of how the taxes can often screw US over (this is where I agree with him on those.)

>(((Time))) is now bias in Trumps favor
When the fuck did that happen?

He said he used loopholes to avoid paying some of his taxes. The contractor wasn't paid because he didn't do his job. Don't confuse two separate answers.

shit like that doesn't matter to trumptards, they're probably glad the working man got stiffed

>I put a pole up in your yard, but you're now claiming it's the wrong color. That's reasonable, please don't pay me for any of my work.

Just

Hilldog got her butthole reamed and faggot liberals are desperate as they know she'll lose the election if she's not dead before it even happens.

>be the guy who wants to change the system
>point out everytime you were able to game the system to your advantage
>somehow this is bad for him

It's the same thing as saying he's paid off politicians before or had the clintons at his wedding, when running a campaign about not being bought out.

I find it hilarious that these retards from a failed Internet forum come here to shit up Cred Forums and try to blend in, all the while outing themselves as the obvious faggots that they are

We can all tell, kek

Tax deductibles happen to also be the law.
>Obama's IRS would let Trump get away with anything remotely illegal.

>>hey world leaders, any time we make a deal I'm going to sporadically and erroneously go back on deals because I will sometimes claim you did "shoddy work". But please still take me seriously and don't be hostile towards me.
>Plus the whole reason Hillary brought that up was because they literally had a picture of Trump approving the design as good work. They were baiting him and he lied like he always does. Either he lied to the contractor by telling him good work and then didn't pay him, or he lied on TV because he wants to be president and knows it looks like a shitty thing to do to not pay someone for work you signed off on using.

This has been always made clear in news articles describing how he steals wages and payments from workers and contractors/suppliers.

His supporters are literally too cultlike or stupid to care what that means he'd be like as a President.

>Clinton News Network

Are you forgetting that they licked Clinton taint since day one. Even literal Marxist Bernouts said that CNN was biased in favor of Hillary.

Pic fucking related.

stfu, we're all #mentallyhill now, drumpf is done

He literally never admits to anything that he's done.

Discriminatory housing lawsuit? "We didn't admit guilt"

Miscalling Iraq "Talk to Hannity"

Not releasing taxes "My lawyers say not to while there's an audit"

You mean politicians like the POTUS???

My father is a carpenter-contractor. He knows shitty work doesn't get paid for. If you don't get what you're paying for you have zero obligation to pay a cent.

Why even support a person that doesn't even pay taxes?

CTR, shill please go. You're conflating two different statements on two different topics. You clearly are a child and have no concept of what a contract or chapter bankruptcy is.

this

>I'll sell you a car that doesn't work but you have to pay me anyway so my kids can eat

Really? Liberal logic at its finest.

>i work for a industrial flooring company and if we fuck up the floor (material doesnt cure right, make footprints, or floor just looks like shit), we have to buy new material and re-do the floor, meaning we lose our profits. How does this not make sense. You get money when you do what you are promised.

And that's why it's okay for him to engage in wage theft of dishwashers, housekeepers, illegal immigrant Polish workers demolishing a building for him and contractors & consultants whose work he approves, keeps and doesn't change.

You people are not only drinking Kool-Aid, you're flat out bullshitting online to kids who don't know any better than believe what they read on the Internet.

>expecting people to care about a contractor getting stiffed when the western world is collapsing around us

Another great post from a fucking leaf.

Except all we have is Trump's word that they did bad work.

I find it much more likely Mr. "Not Paying Taxes Is Smart" screwed them over.

Take a wild guess as to who wrote so many available deductions into the current tax code.
Take a wild guess as to how low of an effective tax rate rich people actually end up paying thanks to all these available deductions.

Now consider who should be to blame for Trump LEGALLY paying the lowest possible tax rates? Are the tax codes at fault for being so shitty, or are the tax payers at fault for utilizing them effectively?

Also consider: Which of the two candidates is proposing that the tax exemptions and deductions be reduced drastically.

Thats exactly how it works dumbass. If I order a blue car I'm not going to pay for a pink one that gets produced

He's bragging about it with wanton disregard for those who can't game the system, the every man.

This wanton disregard for the everyman will manifest itself in a myriad of other ways during a trump presidency. The every man now has a huge reason not to vote trump.

That make sense now hombre?

>Well...if certain Americans weren't unmotivated, lazy pieces of shit who fail to move on with the times,

What are you implying? Where's your back-up to this claim?

You leftists claim to be in favor of the "working class", but globalism directly reduces the value of native labor. You're just cucking for globalism because the DNC elites (Obama, Hillary, Reid, and Pelosi, all supported TPP) are globalists themselves, and they told you what to believe.

There are many leftist parties in other countries that oppose immigration for this very reason. Even Democrats 20-30 years ago opposed immigration, while Reagan and Bush claimed it was good for capitalism. You're literally acting like a cuck by demanding more immigrants.

Why does trump keep hiring people who do shit jobs? That doesn't say much about his judgement

try to be less obvious next time (((user)))

how is Trump's "miscalling of Iraq" more egregious than Hillary's voting for the war... not only voting for the war, but making passionate public pleas for it. She helped get Dems behind Bush's shitty war. Even Hillary's own husband knew Saddam was no threat, but she knows better than Bill, right?

I hope all you faggots who support HRC get to fight in her next war in Syria, or Iran or even Russia.... as she has recently said that nations who engage in cyber attacks could be met with US military action.

sources

My daddy was a seamstress and he sold fabric and worked real hard so I'm just like you. I am not a robot. Beep beep boop boop beep. So you Are bad because you use the laws to your favor. Beep beep boop.

I don't care about the american worker though. wageslaves deserve to get cucked. anyone who isn't a normalfag cuck can figure out how to get on welfare/autismbux and never get a job.

>That make sense now hombre?
Sure, if these weren't the things he's specifically called out before.

I hope your family is depending on a check from Trump Inc. to buy food

Paying taxes when not required is dumb. Did you earn your business degree from Everest College?

Yep

So can you cite any court cases or any semblance of evidence to support your conclusion?

Great way to dismiss my question.

This, while calling you a cuck for not doing so.

Yes because he will be acting as the PRESIDENT so he will act on behalf of us just as he does his companies while he is a businessman. He has already said he will be separating himself from his companies while in office.

I feel like you're just afraid of America reaching it's full economic potential because it might upset the globalist applecart.

Anyway, this failed talking point about how being a good businessman is some how a detriment is hilarious. Get fucked CTR!!

Have you ever contracted someone before? There's a good 70% chance that they do a shitty job, they do it cheaply for the biggest profit. Most contractors don't deserve a cent, they wouldn't even be a good choice if they did it for free. We live in a culture that enables shitty work because people have been convinced that they're obligated to pay if any work was done at all.

>Children actually think the world is a la la land hug box where things are fair. With puppies, and rainbows for everybody
I bet you would have voted for Bernie if you weren't 16

Cant wait till election is over, im sick of shills and obvious ctr fags.

My friend started laughing at me when we were watching
The night before I ordered a pizza with pepperoni and sausage
When it arrived it was just pepperoni so I took the pizza and told them I wouldn't pay and the manager let me have it
God I love trump he's like me
I also didn't tip

>living paycheck to paycheck

enjoy your war, user.

>So the 4 companies that went bankrupt out of his 100 successful companies, were dissolved and their remaining assets were distributed by the court.
False.
They were Chaper 11 filings, not Chapter 7. Chapter 11 filings do not involve liquidation proceedings. They primarily involve restructuring and can be used for several purposes.
Of the 4 companies that files Chapter 11, only one no longer exists today as a commercial entity. But it filed for Chapter 7 after Trump sold it off.

Learn the distinction before wasting your time typing all this shit out.

Then he would've been sued.

Would you pay less taxes if you could?

>why does a billionaire with numerous properties have unreliable contractors some times? I don't get it, so hard to understand big numbers

How does her argument make sense though? He respected the law and he's smart, she's had a feet in the white house for over a decade and she didn't do shit.

But letting poor Americans get slaughtered in Benghazi and exchanging top secret data over your own email server, now that's legal.

Right?

This is for all those Trump shills on Cred Forums who like to claim he stiffed people who worked for him because they didn't do good work:

> Juan Carlos Enriquez, owner of The Paint Spot, in South Florida, has been waiting more than two years to get paid for his work at the Doral. The Paint Spot first filed a lien against Trump’s course, then filed a lawsuit asking a Florida judge to intervene.

> In courtroom testimony, the manager of the general contractor for the Doral renovation admitted that a decision was made not to pay The Paint Spot because Trump “already paid enough.” As the construction manager spoke, “Trump’s trial attorneys visibly winced, began breathing heavily, and attempted to make eye contact” with the witness, the judge noted in his ruling.

> In addition to the lawsuits, the review found more than 200 mechanic’s liens — filed by contractors and employees against Trump, his companies or his properties claiming they were owed money for their work — since the 1980s. The liens range from a $75,000 claim by a Plainview, N.Y., air conditioning and heating company to a $1 million claim from the president of a New York City real estate banking firm. On just one project, Trump’s Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City, records released by the New Jersey Casino Control Commission in 1990 show that at least 253 subcontractors weren’t paid in full or on time, including workers who installed walls, chandeliers and plumbing.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

Oh, and if Trump is someone who is so incapable of hiring people who can do reasonable work, and don't deserve to get paid, then his promises of "only hiring the best" and "I know how to run a business" are all incompetent lies.

>Trump didn't pay his taxes

Are you people stupid? He's been under audit, are you telling me we will find some lack of payment that the fucking IRS didn't find

At least Bernie paid his taxes

Yes, but if so, I wouldn't get into politics like a fucking idiot.

Oh your right I forgot about all the tines trump called out the low capital gains tax and equity swaps.... oh wait a minute he didn't do that!!!!! D:

IN fact he wants to lower taxes on the rich so he can keep doing what he do

What an idiotic thing to say.

Jesus christ

Nope, if we get good, skilled immigrants, I am all for it. I want the country's productivity to rise so we can get back on trend and be legit great again. Trump's attempt to reverse shit will just fuck the country up even more. Whether it's Trump catering to his uneducated lazy audience, or Hillary catering to her entitled lazy audience, neither is fucking good.

I honestly either want the shitty lazy people of all types to leave this country, or for an initiative to have more skill-based training in currently high demand jobs rather than Trump's reversal that'll NOT work in this day and age because we are not in the 40s or 80s anymore nor his stupidly low tax plan which is not a good idea considering the current state of the economy nor Hillary's tax the rich plan because that doesn't incentivize others to work nor whatever that stupid feminazi tier shit she said near the end that would be even worse.

TL;DR get good or get out

What are back charges? Oh you mean when someone fucks up?

I figured Trump would be happy with bullshit shoddy worksmanship since he has gold faucets and all that.

Yeah, expalin yourself.

>Cred Forums

You need to leave and never come back

Ahahaha I can actually tell you have some disgusting pride in this - and think that ANYONE in the real world even knows what pol is.

Get real, it's a containment board for your idiots, so you don't pollute the rest of the Internet with your stupid opinions

That's how a shrewd businessman operates. If they do a bad job, you make sure it takes them a long time to get the money so others do a better job next time.

at least he isn't playing the red-handed saint

>this handful of examples from the over 6 gorillian business ventures Trump has made proves he's bad a business!

They already made that argument with his Atlantic city Chapter 11s. Doesn't hold water, when you consider that other companies in Atlantic City went bankrupt as well, and it was beyond Trump's control in many cases, due to property taxes and zoning laws.

Also, what proof do you have that they did a job worth the amount they're asking for?

the car broke down 5 blocks from the car dealership, but that's okay because they tried and have mouths to feed.
>t. free market socialist

> being ok with workers being cheated
Enjoy your food riots. At least the war won't be on your doorstep.

Be honest Cred Forums, if the tables were turned you would be shitting on Hillary calling her a "stingy kike" or whatever appropriate racist term, and lauding Trump for his honor and patriotism for paying his fair share.

You sound like a cuck.

>Of course I would let jamal fuck my wife but I wouldn't eat her out after, that would be dumb

Logic and common sense doesn't apply to Trump supporters

Trump hires a General Contractor, who in turn hires the subcontractors. Trump does not vet the subs, thats the job of the GC.

The GC requires monthly draws from an account Trump has set up in order to complete the work. One of the subs the GC hires fucks up the elecrical, or plumbing, or drywall, etc. Someone who works for Trump notices the error, and informs the GC of the defect. Either the GC agrees to replace or redo the defective work, or disagrees that a defect exists. If there is a dispute over alleged defective work then Trump's business will withhold payment to the GC, forcing the GC to file a mechanic's lien on the property, which will force Trump in turn to counter claim construction defect. this is how it works

is if fun... pretending to understand shit about shit you have no clue?

This. The IRS is strict as fuck. They are often better at catching criminals than the FBI.

The Democrats also used the IRS as a weapon to attack the Tea Party a while back. Even if you're innocent, getting audited by the IRS is a huge hassle, and slows down your entire operation. The head of the IRS had to speak before Congress after that, I believe.

link:
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/9/issa-irs-coordinated-dems-attack-tea-party-group

what he said was...

maybe i didn't pay them because i wasn't satisfied with there work.

try again cuck because he beat that old hags ass last night.

that old cunt pushed her book, which is a fail...
that old cunt had her moderator, that works for her, ask nothing but loaded questions INCLUDING THE BIRTHER BULLSHIT.
that old cunts only response besides stupid one loners that stunk more that her rotten old shit bag attached to her leg was FACT CHECKER HELLO FACT CHECKERS HALP ME FACT CHECCKS, calling to her minions for help because shes to weak and old to defend her self from the truth bombs droped on her evil leftist cunt ass.

WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU FOR 25 YEARS? YOU DON'T LIKE THINGS WHY DIDN'T YOU CHANGE SHIT? HUH CUNT? NOW YOU WANNA TO DO YOUR JOB?
her answer
MUH FACT CHECKERS

she sucks and lost

TRUMP 2016 WINS AGAIN

You put it way out of context by using a scenario that isn't even relevant or that doesn't even make much sense. Great job you Pindos.

>They already made that argument with his Atlantic city Chapter 11s. Doesn't hold water, when you consider that other companies in Atlantic City went bankrupt as well, and it was beyond Trump's control in many cases, due to property taxes and zoning laws.
>Also, what proof do you have that they did a job worth the amount they're asking for?

Deciding to not pay contractors and suppliers who went paid for years while he took home money from his Atlantic City casinos, before he filed for bankruptcy, was HIS DECISION.

And the shitty business decisions -- one after another -- that drove a casino bankrupt, when they are literally money machines that rake in cash at a predetermined win rate that the casino managers set up in advance, is the height of incompetence.

You literally have to be a deluded fool to drive a casino bankrupt. If you look at the history of his outrageously stupid business decisions at his Atlantic City bankrupt businesses, he was that fool.

And the people who got shafted in his many bankruptcies are only SOME of the people he's stolen wages and payment from over his career.

How is that an idiotic thing to say? Why go into politics knowing you're not supporting the same country you seek to lead?

Oh God the butthurt is so real.

I can't fucking wait to come here on election day to see you idiots literally kill yourself

mad cuz poorfag lmao

this

he hates dishonesty but is a master in his fields. better give him the opportunity to change this, than leech millions of dollars in the background

i only make 28k a year and I'm supposed to pay some tax every year, but even someone like me finds a way to pay 0 on the fed.

>Nope, if we get good, skilled immigrants

If you want that, you can't just keep importing random welfare trash from Mexico that happens to show-up.

Japan and parts of Western Europe have really strict immigration laws, and they often only allow people in if they have a degree in STEM.

#end the fed

Hillary helped write the tax codes in ways that allowed Trump to utilize them to pay such a low tax rate.

Who can you selectively fault on this topic? If you fault Trump, then you fault every business in the country that bothers to hire an accountant. These businesses all lobby politicians to get tax exemptions that will benefit them.

If you fault Hillary, you fault the system that is gamed to benefit the rich. Because they'll take the lobbying dollars in exchange for providing the exemptions.

You can fault both entities here. Applying fault selectively is retarded.

Wew. And here was I under impression all americans are greedy capitalists that worship their bank accounts.

Here you always avoid taxes, it's a noblesse oblige of every citizen. Fuck the state, it they want money so much they can just kill a few jews and annex their goldz.

10s of thousands of people have worked for Trump in many ways. She even claimed fucking dish washers ssid they got stiff.

>people with shit tier terrible fucking jobs thought it was mirserable and terrible

>weow

Then they make sure they don't botch the job.

Someone who is incapable of doing adequate work shouldn't even own a house or have kids, fucking idiot.

>thinking your pic is real
>actually saving the pic
>so delusional, you can't believe people might have differing opinions

trump loves legal immigration like that, as long as it doesn't slash wages for equal applicants from home. H1b is being exploited by many corporations to drive down wages and get more obedient employees than equally skilled natives.

>buy low
>sell high
>what is business 101
>being this retarded

I really never get the whole shill meme, why on Earth would anyone waste their time here to shill. I don't give a rat's arse who wins, I just love watching Cred Forums cry.

>muh smart business
>taking advantage of Americans in turmoil
And this is the man you want as president

Not just the Mexicans, they are actually getting kinda old news. There's a ridiculous increase in illegals from Africa and Asia in the recent years thats become a problem, too.

As much as I'll shit on Trump for everything else, I very readily agree with him on this thing.

>Cred Forums
CTR detected

This proves nothing, I hope they pay you well. Do you even know what a lien is?

Where are we talking about the contractor fucking up?

>trump didn't pay the contractors
>trump will have to pay for the wall
pick one fgt shills

>tax
>law
>morality

>You literally have to be a deluded fool to drive a casino bankrupt.

So is that why other casinos in Atlantic city had financial troubles as well? All the reports said that Atlantic City was reaching its peak around the time Trump's casinos their were failing.

In either case, his modicum of success is still more relevant than Hillary's; because politicians can just print more money when they fuck up, while private business has to stay afloat on their own skill.

Still no evidence that the construction companies he "stiffed" were good boys who dindu nuffin wrong. The left acts like you have to eat a shit sandwich and pay high dollar for it, ore else you're an evil Scrooge. Maybe it's because they don't know anything about the private sector or managing money.

Man, out of the hundreds to thousands of builder and contractors Trump has worked with, they managed to find one that Trump had a bad relationship with.

By the way, that guy was praising working with Trump on his site before the election.

>Why go into politics

because there are still some that were spared and need to be subjected to the Trump treatment.

>containment board
>you idiots
>posts on Cred Forums
>Cred Forums is one person

Thats not at all what he said. He said he doesnt pay people.for not doing their job.