BOMBING IN DRESDEN

cnn.com/2016/09/27/europe/bombs-attacks-germany/index.html

Why aren't you talking about this, Cred Forums?

>right wing bombings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4NMLlIrO3Y
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276944/I-destroyed-Dresden-Bomber-Harris-unrepentant-German-city-raids-30-years-end-World-War-Two.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The uncuckening begins

We don't really care when muslims bomb muslims in a muslim country.

>islamic country has bombing
>why arent you talking about this

pick one

>who controls the British crown
>who burns German cities down

>we do
>we do

>who bombs Dresden off the maps
>who keeps the Anglo plot under raps

>we do
>we do

>who bans imports of German cars
>who makes John oliver a star

>we do
>we do

>BOMBING IN DRESDEN
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

isnt this dem there "intentional" bombings? no tturrism? dresden needs to follow nycs lead.

>Bombing of Dresden

Oh deja vu

Dose doity aryan bastids dobt know what hit em

They contribute nothing to the world, unlike you and me

>No injuries have been reported from the two home made devices, only property damage, police added.

Muh right-wing attack killed the 6 gorillion again

>no injuries
>property damage to mosque and some german cuckshed

false flag as fuck

> "Bomb" exploded
Some drunk neonazis probably just ignited some illegal firework
Honestly on the photos the mosque door isnt even damaged (the bomb exploded right infront of it)
> Still the left wing is going to cuck around "Muh right wing attacks are moredangerous"

>bombing
Nice meme, look at all this damage done

The door almost got destroyed!

Fucking lighter bombs man.

Shit man, it's going to cost literally tens of euros in scrub pads to clean that up

>>right wing bombings
There is no "right wing" in Germany, except the agents/police informers. This was most certainly another desperated attempt of Merkel to influence public opinion and remind the Krauts that they need to be strong now.

>Wir schafen das.

>Bombing in Dresden

Deja vu.

Seriously? Dresden has been through enough.

this... I lost all my sympathy for krauts. and I had none to start with..

kek

>LEAVE DRESDEN ALONE!!! RREEEEEEEEEE

Harris has come to finish what he started.

>Schafe
Underrated

Same

It looks like we're gonna have to kick their ass a third time in a century.

Because it's false flag as fuck?
>throw a firecracker at a closed basement mosque not in session
>throw another firecracker outside some congress where no one is nearby
>no injuries no deaths
>only damage is smoke stains
>muhh Dresden is nazi capital

Yeah fuck off with your bullshit. This was just to ignite the "muhh right wing nazis" conversation just days before our Unity Day (Oct 3)

The globalist left in every nation has driven it's people to the brink of civil war. This is long overdue and just the beginning at this point.

>BOMBING IN DRESDEN
This pleases the anglo.

Islamic terrorists are just probing defenses and gauging police reaction to these small explosives. The German gov't will run with the "right-wing" story and increase security around mosques and muslim neighborhoods, leaving more crowded areas/events with fewer first responders.

Tada.

Did you really think we'd leave the eternal Teuton alone forever?

We've returned to finish what we started

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Any German bro want to tell me if Munich is safe to visit?
Me and my gf are going on holiday in December and she's worried shitless that were going to be killed (white girl and guy) so is it safe or should I cancel the flight?
Serious responses preferably from Germans

LOL FUCK GERMANY AND FUCK RACISM!

>no-one was injured in the attacks

There you go.

AntiFa also placed a bomb at a PEGIDA rally in Amsterdam. Didn't see a CNN article about that...

Every bigger German city is full of muslims and niggers. But Munich is still safer than Cologne and way more safer than New York or Chicago.

Also:

>"Although no one claimed responsibility for the incident, we must have to consider a xenophobic motive for the attack,"

Curious! Because when muslims commit attacks, they must always do research for a month before they -shocker- discover that the motivation was religious. But now they don't even have a perp, but they already know it's xenophobia. I guess the Telepathic Unit is finally being deployed in the field!

Wouldn't surprise me if the perps were muslims, though. We had an arson case here, years ago, and the Turkish ambassador went wild claiming racism. Turns out it was other Turks.

WHEN DO WE START THE FUCKING RACE WAR

Kek, I made bigger bombs when I was a teenager.

WHEN DO WE START THE FUCKING RACE WAR!

I'm from Munich. It's still safe, unlike some Berlin or Frankfurt but theres districts too avoid, namely Hasenbergl and Neuperlach.
Also you probably want to avoid dark corners in the middle of the night next to the two big trainstation (Hauptbahnhof and Ostbahnhof), but I guess that applies to most cities.
Enjoy your stay.

WHEN?!

What is this, August? European Terrorism is daily business now. This is what Europeans wanted. Tolerance and multiculturalism. Enjoy your enriched culture Europe.

Exactly when you get your autistic, morbidly obese worthless ass outside and start it. Ofcourse it would be easier if someone would start it for you, wouldn't it?

>still caring about any bombings
it's clear nothing meaningful will ever be done to reduce the frequency of these events and the statistical chance to ever be involved in one is minuscule. Why bother? It really is normal these days.

Just have a look at what was destroyed.
If you actually feel good about that, you're not better than a google.

oh man, eastern Germany is a shithole

Forgot the link

youtube.com/watch?v=c4NMLlIrO3Y

>everyone is obese and autistic

I have pecks and abs starting to come through and my posts were just to prove a point. Betas like you will attack me and assume my weakness instead of acting on it.

Of course I could start it, but why question was to all reading. It was for us to act together, not bait someone into doing on their own.

Put down the russian vodka and read more carefully next time

thats not how you bomb dresden

kek'd

So it goes...

>Munich
thats got an american base in it, thats why. I've been there

R.I.P

It should have your kike grandfather.

>white girl and guy

I think 70% probability that you will get killed. But also 30% probability that you will not get killed, so it's perfectly safe.

Also, if you gf has good pussy she might satisfy refugees, and you won't get killed.

;_;

"muh train station argument is enough to destroy a city" - Beady Anglo's

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you're so capable why don't you pick up the initiative and start leading? Every movement needs a leader, why not you? Oh yeh, because you're one of the worthless fucks who hang around in Cred Forums daydreaming power fantasies.

Behold the train station that frighten"glorious" Soviet supermen so much that they requested United Cuckdom to bomb it for them. This train station would've delivered a million troops to the eastern front !!

nice quads but this is literally nothing, its the German intelligence establishment activating infiltrators and plants to discredit government opposition.

Again, if you weren't such a snownigger, you would know I am exclaiming the claim in as why WE haven't started yet. None of us even talk about it unironically.

So you can post your shitty nigger meme pics, but you'll just be that faggot in finland who cannot into reading comprehension.

>daydreaming power fantasies

You are genuinely of low intelligence. Try not to kill yourself this Winter.

Also, even if I started you wouldn't do shit but get "cozy" and watch others do the fucking hard work.

That's why Cred Forumsacks haven't started because they fon't believe they will have their fellow brothers back them up.

I would fly to Germany, U.S or wherever if the happening happened. Would you?

Because talking about bomb attacks in little Somalia is like discussing shootings in Chicago, gets old.

Not enough kebab stands. Good it was bombed to shit.

No, because I'm not interested in that adolecent shit. Grow up.

>bombs attacks germany

fucking bombs!

BEADY

I bet ANGLO BLOOD is behind this!

>used to see germans as friendly neighbours
>now i want to see them dead
Nice one Merkel

THE ARYANDIED IS BEGINNING! ITS FINALLY HERE!

YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD ESCAPE THE WRATH OF MECHA-HARRIS? YOU WERE WRONG.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276944/I-destroyed-Dresden-Bomber-Harris-unrepentant-German-city-raids-30-years-end-World-War-Two.html

YESSS YESSSSS

Because this shit happened in 1945. Get with the fucking times man.

>Dresden
>Bombing

Oh fuck the memes were right

waccha doin', Imam?

Then fuck off, you snownigger cuck.

I hope Russia invades and rapes your whore women.

Does anyone fucking despise the word xenophobic?

But yeah this seems like false flag. What would be awesome is if the "increased surveillance on mosques" for "their own safety" was actually being used to root out the fucking jihadists and child molesters that are mixed in with the more "moderate" goat fuckers and woman beaters. I doubt they are that smart though.

Cause Germany had it coming. More will follow

t. French politician

>left-wing does something bad
>"wow they are bad

>right-wing does something bad
>"F-FALSE FLAG ITS NOT REAL NO RIGHT WING LUNATIC WOULD DO ANYTHING BAD EVER"

grow up fag

>The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

Only it was the americans who did the real bombing missions.

Nice Quad!
CNN has identified the bombers as 'Hispanic'

It takes cowards to bomb at night

>be britbong
>behave like a bitch with the germans
>hurr durr
>got rekt in Dunkirk
>ask america for help

ww2 for brits

Given the damage, it literally looks like someone set off fireworks.

And not even powerful fireworks, but like a cherry bomb or something. This is a non-issue and it's being reported as something serious by CNN to try to balance the narrative because of all the recent Muslim-perpetrated massacres.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
BOMBER HARRIS IS DOING IT AGAIN

GUYS GUYS

BOMBER HARRIS IS COMING BACK!

HE LITERALLY -WOULD- BOMB THEM ALL OVER AGAIN!

What was the Battle of Britain?
You got Rekt Hans, and you're going to get rekt and rekt and rekt again and again until not one of your snivelling pickle cabbage people is left to crawl out from the ruins and cause another war in Europe.

Without the US you'd be singing our national hymn today, so better shut up in new pakistan.

why are anglos so brave

wanted to say the same

What's that, kids having fun with petards?

Being annihilated isn't a smart thing to do. Nearly all the soldiers that escaped went on to fight on another day at D-DAY and beyond. And look at Arnhem, Brits fought to the last man, the last rounds until they were forced to surrender by their CO's. Do us a favor and but out of our History, beaner.

Being annihilated isn't a smart thing to do unless you can fuck over your braver French allies that actually fought to the last man at Dunkirk allowing the "brave" Anglo to flee

FTFY

The French could have retreated with us, they decided to be stupid and allow their mean to get gunned down.

Also, Saigon.

Now shut the hell up.

>mfw Americans actually think they have some sort of right to comment on Dunkirk after the fall of Saigon
Niggers.

Is that pic from the BBC world war one thing?
Very good show.

>could have retreated with us
Oh sure that would've ended well

>Saigon
You lost the entire Pacific theater and did little to nothing to beat Japs

Also, Andrew Jackson

Now shut the fuck up Nigel.

You missed the part where we wrecked their shit over the channel on our jack jones, halting their invasion and turning the tide of the war.

Mother fucker, the Pacific theater was your domain you sack of clit shit.

>Andrew Jacks
the faggot longface on a dollar bill despite being against central banking? I'll raise your Andrew Jackson and play Israel (our creation).

Checkm8 faggot, now go die.

...is that box made of glass??

Geeez, Sambang Galaxy s7 does more damage than this pitiful 'bomb', at least that shit'll blow out a nut or two !

>halting their invasion and turning the tide of the war
>the anglo thinks he's the hero of WWII
Just fuck off you dumb autist. USA and Russia won the war for you, you're not better than the french.