Trump won. MSM in denial but the numbers don't lie

Trump won. MSM in denial but the numbers don't lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54oj6f/centipedes_you_know_what_to_dolist_of_all/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf
twitter.com/MMFlint/status/780598487729729536
huffingtonpost.com/entry/brace-yourself-katy-perry-says-shes-going-to-vote-naked_us_57e98ed6e4b082aad9b622a9
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/26/howard-dean-wondered-if-donald-trump-did-coke-before-the-debate-because-sniffles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he included DailyWire

Wow I thought I was the only person in the world who visits that site...

np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54oj6f/centipedes_you_know_what_to_dolist_of_all/

Not saying Trump did not win, but that picture is BS.

Politico got the numbers exactly the other way.

when will reddit give me an awoo flair?

The debates are meaningless. It is the post-debate struggle to frame the "winner" that is important.

You mean (((Cred Forums))) hihacked all the online polls? And online polls mean shit. The real cnn poll showed clinton btfo trump.

Stay salty cuckboi

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

>The real cnn poll
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf
ah yes truly a fair and balanced survey

They sampled 500 people. 46 percent were Democrat. Nice try fag

We had somalians voting for trump in the online poll. Means shit.

>implying online polls mean anything
>Ron Paul used to routinely win these polls back when he was running but never won anything

lmao fucking poll shills think that they can vote en-masse on online polls to make it look like Trump wasn't completely shit on last night by Based Shillery Clinton

>hijack

What's this, friend? Someone posted some polls, and I gave my honest opinion. I thought Trump won and said so. There's no hijack about it.

In all honesty, people thinking Hillary won is good for Trump. It'll be brexit 2.0 where they think they didn't need to vote and ended up losing.

Really? Telling british people to vote? Somalians? Indians?

The poll was the whole of Cred Forums begging random people to vote. I voted trump for lelz. I thought hillary won though.

The polls were brigaded. Even trump fans thought he lost but kept saying "VOTE TRUMP NOW FAGGOTS"

26% of the respondents who participated in tonight's survey
identified themselves as Republicans, 41% identified
themselves as Democrats, and 33% identified themselves as
Independents.

41% democrat
33% independents

and their numbers were
The economy
clinton 51%
trump 47%

Terrorism
clinton 54%
trump 43%

Foreign policy
clinton 62%
trump 35%

thats pretty bad, it's really bad considering how biased it was.

basically means that trump will win the independent vote.

Hello angry redditor

S H I L L S
H H
I I
L L
L L
S H I L L S

I don't know, Stein hippies might be pretty turned off by Trump saying their hoax is a hoax.

look at the studies done after the 2000 election. only like 6% of americans are actually truly independent. People like to talk about "people coming over from all sides" but for the past 2 decades its purely been about getting the base out

>check out all of these totally legit online polls that are easily manipulated because none of them use captcha or any other verification method to ensure people don't vote more than once
>that proves that Trump won the debate

twitter.com/MMFlint/status/780598487729729536

Michael Moore is a huge hillary clinton supporter, lastnight he tweeted

"It's over. Trump, the egoist, the racist, the narcissist, the liar, "won." We all lost. His numbers will go up. She told the truth. So what."

and #trumpwon is trending on twitter. Le'internet trolls are breaking Le'internet.

IT"S NOT FAIR DAMMIT I'M WITH HER

well if it's all about getting the base out then it's lights out for hillary.

Nope.

I voted 3 times for trump in that times poll. And im not even american.

t. Salty Remain Voter

Going to the polls and voting in them is hacking them

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

All the comments are shilling for Hillary though. The DM still hasn't sorted out their comments Jesus Christ.

>hurr durr scriptable polls
>makes unfounded claims about actual voter fraud

>Dailymail
>Majority shilling for Hillary

WTF THATS NOT RIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I voted 3 times in that times poll. I literally couldve set up a script and left it running for 2 hrs and get 5 thousand votes for trump. You are retarded if you think those polls are accurate lmao.

at least katy perry is voting naked for hillary
huffingtonpost.com/entry/brace-yourself-katy-perry-says-shes-going-to-vote-naked_us_57e98ed6e4b082aad9b622a9

so thats pretty based right BTFO trump , i noticed more than a few women have been getting naked to 'protest' trump. bitches love an alpha male.

Reminding your friends to vote, offering them rides, and helping them to register / find their nearest polling station is BRIGADING the election.

its lulz in that special place

fucking luv you anons

and not in the degenerate way

Moloch BTFO

>internet polls don't get opinions from non-Americans, who are irrelevent

adolf hitler is not dead
nazis on the moon

Yes. As we know, the MSM has an astonishing pro-Trump bias.

it really is

the polls don't matter, we all know the polls don't matter, what matters is what people think and feel. and according to twitter, people are feeling pretty bad about hillarys performance.
enter snifflegate
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/26/howard-dean-wondered-if-donald-trump-did-coke-before-the-debate-because-sniffles/

DRUMPF BTFO SNIFFLES .. they try to use meme magic, but the dark lord doesn't work that way. i honestly thought lastnight was a win for clinton, trump did not bring his A-game, and we all know he didn't bring his A-game, he was running at 30-40% and liberals are full damage control , the next debate is going to be brutal , trump will go full force and it is going to be amazing. i am looking forward to the dozen articles about 'trump was way too brutal towards hillary clinton, how can a man be so forceful towards a woman.. was that literal rape?' because that is the only card hillary really has 'i'm a woman' so it's going to be hilarious when she plays it.

just trying to scare people so they vote

wow, Drumpf has hackers like Cred Forums and reddit hacking his polls. I hear they use a hacking software called "web browser" that allows them to go to the poll and vote. Drumpf BTFO

>shilling this hard
>1 post by this id

shows how disrespectful trump is to his supporters calling us all 'someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds.'

lmao

ahahah he fat shamed us

>Hilldogs saying polls mean nothing
the upper hand is on the other foot now!