Where were you when Trump secured his presidency?

Where were you when Trump secured his presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
cnn.com/election
strawpoll.de/xed4sab
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/780768433910710272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked
Praise kek

NOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

AHAHAHA CTR SHILLS BTFO

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE

I'm mostly pro trump, but this debate looked more like a stalemate than a decisive victory.

I hope he just destroys her in the next one.

Do you feel in charge?

He hasn't even brought out the big guns. almost no mentions of her corruption or her funding. I assume he's saving those for the later debates when they matter more.

C T R B T F O
T
R
B
T
F
O

hillary has a whole team blasting soundbites into her earpiece
trump has to do it all by himself on the spot

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

I watched it live at 2am UK time.

do you want a cookie, a kiss and a pat on the head?

CTR BTFO

Hillbots on suicide watch.

Hey CRT, why does CNN's own poll say Trump is winning?

cnn.com/election

Really makes you think...

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

U mad?

kek

LAW AND ORDER

In Malaysia , wishing I could vote for US elections. Take my meme magic Trump-sama !

lol trump looked like a drunk child with self esteem problems.

>Spend all day shilling on pol/ where normies don't even see
>pol not even home, out sniping the polls.
>Pol comes home to find slightly more shit posts than usual
>CTR "Ah ha, we have shat up there board!"

CTR played itself. This wasn't even planned.

Nice pasta.
Carbonara Napoli!

I think he crushed her in regards to the debate. As far as how they "came off" it was probably more of a stalemate. He could have flat out annihilated her on several points and claims, and I don't know if he was pulling punches or just wasn't coming up with right articulations but it seemed like he could have absolutely let loose a few times and didn't. I did like a few of the things he said, and depending on how the next debates go, I may just vote for him. If he gets rid of his protectionist trade policies and was willing to tell people that it won't be pretty for a few years, but we need to purge ourselves of these things before it can get better, I would vote for him. He said it himself, his policies are designed to be similar to Reagan, but Reagan didn't go far enough and the political concessions he made, probably had to make, did in some ways cause the recession. He also needs to tear down the idea that we have recovered well from the recession. He hit it on the head about it being a bubble, but he needs to just a that extra step and be more detailed about how and why that is the case. I felt that is a place he can absolutely smoke her and honestly win the presidency on if he commits himself to understanding the numbers and the economic history. Its hard for him to do because he has those protectionist policies, but if he pivoted on them and said that they were going to be a padding to soften the blow of popping this bubble while we get our productivity back to where it needs to be, I could be on board with that.If there were explicit and non-negotiable plans to ween ourselves form those protections while we get back on top of our economic game, I could get behind that. Even though I would still be a bit weary about it. I think it would be wildly popular with a lot of crossover appeal.

1/2

I think Trump held off to save the ammunition for later. Romney did win the first debate against Obama decisively but that didn't affect the results.

As much as liberal media try to spin Trump's performance as the worst (hello huffingtonpost), at worst, it was a small loss for Trump that didn't affect him much.

2/2
Combine that with a point about government being the cause of our inability to create new industries and the hard truth about subsidizing of college education being a big problem that cripples the economy through creating incentives for young people to be crippled by debt after studying in unproductive fields, hurting them individually and causing unnatural effects that ripple all the way through the economy. Combine that with how its this kind of central planning pushed by the democrats who have controlled most city governments for 50 years has caused societal issues that disproportionately affect minorities, and she would be toast.

>DAS RACISSS
>u hurt obama's feewings!

Someone screenscap this shill.
This pasta is delicious.

Witnessing

New poll available now
strawpoll.de/xed4sab

checked!

where were you when hillary clinton released the damning video of the miss universe winner from 20 years ago who gained 50 pounds after she won and then blamed trump for being a big orange meanie and a (((racist)))

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/780768433910710272

for fun i looked up miss universe after trump took it over in 1996 , look at all of these white women. clearly trump hates women of color.